WB Hulk vs Superman and Hal Jordan

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll WB Hulk vs Superman and Hal Jordan (120 votes)

Hulk 48%
Hal and Clark 52%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Pre and New 52 Feats
  • Battle on an Indestructible Planet
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • Morals off, Bloodlusted
  • No Bfr
  • Win by Ko, Death or Incap
  • Start 1000 feet away
 • 
jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without BFR, I can see Hulk pulling this off. My mind can be changed though.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Duo, although not without one of them going down.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Bfr is off I see hulk in a tough fight but duo has way solid chance if they finished fight early

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo takes this decisively.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, the duo cannot take planet-busting explosions repeatedly.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Duo.

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

duo eventually, superman lazers hulk's eyes.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol then he regenerates it thats not the best way to win

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, what the hell is that supposed to do? He has healed having his eyes be completely destroyed multiple times in weaker versions.

Anyway i am not sure the duo has the raw power to overcome this Hulk and put him down or the durability to tank his planet busting attacks for long.

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Virtuozzo

@nitelite said:
@wollfmyth209 said:

Duo.

How do they put him down? And how long can either of them tank planet busting attacks?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo, I think. Hal Jordan fires from distance, Superman blitzes and distracts up close. If they try to brawl old school they get taken down.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virtuozzo: Wait..you're not serious are you?

Superman has beaten dudes through moons literally, holding back shook the planet to its core, pissed off once igntited the atmosphere throwing a few punches, he’s thrown planets. And in terms of healing Supes had a kryptonite bomb go off in his skull and still kept fighting. Had a Kryptonite virus injected into him that was altering him on a genetic level and out healed it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He has also rocked and outsmarted H’el who made Superboy and Supergirl look like playthings, held his own against Wraith who was superior to him in stats by outskilling him, overpowered a fuck ton of kryptonians during the events with Rao, survived a blood lusted attack from Mobius while in a weakened state same Mobius who casually killed Ultraman casually. AND that's just New 52.

Hal almost disintegrated Henshaw and shielded from the full power of phantom ring like cmon that's insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Perfect Teamwork + 1000 ft away. + Superspeed processing from Superman they'll figure it out. Not that Superman fights likes that against bricks. Look at his fight with Doomsday in rebirth for example.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Supermanthor

@empressofdread: yeah when he realized that he can't put doomsday down he managed to take doomsday in his base then sent him phantam zone .aslo if I am not mistaken wonder woman was there too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Wonder Woman was doing nothing. He also fought from distance, dodged blitzed, and bullrushed him away well he did get tagged but Doomsday has fat reactions, faster than Hulk and he was still able to blitz him 4000 times before getting tagged. Post-crisis Superman can do far better in theory. Combining that with Hals blasts that are just going to overwhelm him. If not, if WBH takes Hal down with Blunt force planet busting since I think Hal is slower that's gonna be terrible for the team.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: I'm sure he does. Doomsday is faster he has also reacted to opponents that are faster, at least combat wise.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB Hulk stomps without bfr.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: i used to believe hulk is is slow until i saw some of hulk experts disscusing his true speed

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MorbusGrav

This thread is just better than Thor, Bill and Wonder Woman vs Worldbreaker Hulk because of bloodlust, but the duo will still not be able to take this Hulk down.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is just better than Thor, Bill and Wonder Woman vs Worldbreaker Hulk because of bloodlust, but the duo will still not be able to take this Hulk down.

that was one the best epic thread its almost feel a pissing contest between hulk fans and wonder woman fans lol

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MorbusGrav

@supermanthor said:
@morbusgrav said:

that was one the best epic thread its almost feel a pissing contest between hulk fans and wonder woman fans lol

No that was a terrible thread, because it was just a contest who can lowball or wank the most and full of outliers and non canon scenes.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: dude you dont get that i called it best because of the posts ohh man that was a good laugh

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morbusgrav: dude you dont get that i called it best because of the posts ohh man that was a good laugh

I understand, but that wasn't a contest between Hulk and Wonder Woman fans.

That was a contest between Wonder Woman fan(partly boy)s and Wonder Woman lowballers and was in the end almost entirely disconnected from the true topic of the thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: i used to believe hulk is is slow until i saw some of hulk experts disscusing his true speed

That is as good as an argument as me telling you that I think Doomsday is faster because my "friends" were discussing his speed. Its a fallacy.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Supermanthor

@empressofdread: dont know man since if i started posting scans and describe about hulks speed with a good debater like you it will take hours + lots of faults for me since i am still not a good debater

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor said:

I understand, but that wasn't a contest between Hulk and Wonder Woman fans.

That was a contest between Wonder Woman fan(partly boy)s and Wonder Woman lowballers and was in the end almost entirely disconnected from the true topic of the thread.

true that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Well you can improve. When I look back at the time when I had 400-500 posts. I used to debater poorly too, at least in comparison to where I am now.

Avatar image for deactivated-606ac95adde5e
deactivated-606ac95adde5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They aint beating Hulk without BFR

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: thanks for your support man hope i can debate properly with you guys someday :)

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Never said it was the way to win but frying hulks eyes and brain would sure help

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BFR was their only chance, Hulk breaks them.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilcabbage: if hulk doesn't have a great healing factor I will believe in these

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: Yes i am 100% serious.

Superman has beaten dudes through moons literally,

Which does to WBH what exactly? A character that blew up a planet while fighting another being?

holding back shook the planet to its core,

This has been done by regular Hulk as well, SEVERAL times

He almost destroyed a continent, JUST BY WALKING.

And again we are talking about WBH here, a character that doesn't just shake planets, he blows them up to smithereens.

pissed off once igntited the atmosphere throwing a few punches,

Hulk incinerated billions of beings with RSH, several of those beings being on Savage Hulk level, just by exchanging punches.

he’s thrown planets

No he hasn't. Superman has however moved planetary weight, so has regular Hulk, multiplanteray and even star level weight.

And again this is WBH.

And in terms of healing Supes had a kryptonite bomb go off in his skull and still kept fighting.

Cool, Hulk was incinerated to the bone once and another time to ash and healed from it all, in fact he lost his entire head and has even been chopped into pieces and is still alive.

Supermans healing factor, doesn't even come close to Hulks.

Had a Kryptonite virus injected into him that was altering him on a genetic level and out healed it.

Hulk had a poison injected in him from a being that has knocked out Hulk with poisons before and this time she used a much more powerful poison that was meant to grow more powerful the angrier Hulk gets so he was literally killing himself with it, yet he literally powered through it which was an impossibility.

And again this is WBH.

He has also rocked and outsmarted H’el who made Superboy and Supergirl look like playthings,

Regular Hulk has beaten the physical form of Onslaught a being that humiliated Juggernaut punching from one country to another making him scared of him as well as ripped his Cytorag gem off him, he also treated Thor and EVERY single Marvel hero like fodder.

And again this is WBH.

held his own against Wraith who was superior to him in stats by outskilling him,

Well Hulk doesn't have anyone like that since there are no beings that are physically superior to him unless we go into high Teambuster/Skyfather level territory.

overpowered a fuck ton of kryptonians during the events with Rao,

Hulk overpowered dozens of Hulks before, simultaneously, in fact he overpowered several beings with on panel planetary strength just by flexing his muscles.

survived a blood lusted attack from Mobius while in a weakened state same Mobius who casually killed Ultraman casually.

Hulk survived and even walkthrough a blast that took out Thor and Champion.

AND that's just New 52.

And all i used in my arguments here was regular Hulk, not even WBH, and yet even regular Hulk beats out Superman in pretty much every category outside of speed.

Hal almost disintegrated Henshaw and shielded from the full power of phantom ring like cmon that's insane

Do you not know what WBH is or how powerful he was? WBH didn't ALMOST disintegrate, he DID disintegrate billions of beings like the mindless ones, mindless ones range from street level to teambuster in power, since it took the combined efforts of the Avengers and Defenders at one point to take out just 3 of them, Hulk disintegrated them without even fighting them, then he disintegrated amped Wendigo, Bi-Beast and Lord Armageddon, who even prior to their amps have given trouble to and even BEATEN guys like Savage Hulk, Thor and Surfer and again Hulk vaporizes them while literally fighting someone else.

Is the lack of your knowledge on WBH and Hulk in general the problem here or are you simply not understanding the scope at which WBH operates in? Superman is great and all but he is not on the level of a casual planet buster.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk takes it with high difficulty.

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanthor: Never said it was the way to win but frying hulks eyes and brain would sure help

It wouldn't when he can and has healed from it before nigh-instantly.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virtuozzo: Planetary attacks are fodder to Superman at this point.

Because even pre DOS Superman survived destruction of Krypton point blank.

Byrne Superman survived the explosion of krypton under red sun and kryptonite radiation.

http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/abhilegend/media/Superman/AdventuresOfSuperman461p14.jpg.html

http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/abhilegend/media/Superman/AdventuresOfSuperman461p17.jpg.html

http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/abhilegend/media/Superman/AdventuresOfSuperman461p18.jpg.html

Krypton dwarfs Jupiter.

https://imgur.com/LPebO2K

Not to mention that Superman tanked a second Krypton created by Dominus blowing up too.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111332122/6475936-8362044473-RCO04.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111332122/6475937-6585955342-RCO04.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111332122/6475938-0462584673-RCO05.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11133/111332122/6475939-1972027020-RCO05.jpg

It's rather consistent. While Hulk's best feat is cracking a moon and destroying a single nearby planet. at his best

Virtuozzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: Planetary attacks are fodder to Superman at this point.

No they are not, Superman has not tanked a single planet exploding, without at least being KO'd and he hasn't destroyed a single planet himself.

Because even pre DOS Superman survived destruction of Krypton point blank.

Byrne Superman survived the explosion of krypton under red sun and kryptonite radiation.

That's pre-crisis Superman IIRC and he didn't tank the explosion, only the shockwave which carried, also tanking a planet exploding is much, MUCH easier than tanking a planet busting attack, since the energy's you thank in a planet explosion are distributed in every direction and are only a faction of what a direct planet busting attack can produce, which is what WBH can do with his fists alone.

Not to mention that Superman tanked a second Krypton created by Dominus blowing up too.

Again he escapes the explosion before it even touches him.

It's rather consistent. While Hulk's best feat is cracking a moon and destroying a single nearby planet. at his best

You mean destroying a planet and cracking a nearby Moon? And that's without even directly hitting either of them, while simultaniously vaporizing billions of beings including mindless ones who range from street level to teambusters as well as 3 amped Hulk rogues who on their own have fought and defeated the likes of Savage Hulk, Thor and Surfer in the past.

Superman literally has nothing on that, Superman is a character on normal Hulks level. Post-core breach Hulk, Immortal Hulk, Indestructible Hulk, Green Scar, they are around the same level give or take some advantage that they have over one another, WBH is a level of Hulk that is BEYOND that level, he is at least a whole tier above them. KC Superman would be close to that level not regular pre-52/new-52 Superman.

boogie123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virtuozzo: I'll address your comments soon but Superman JUST bench pressing the weight of earth for 5 days without sunlight exceeds what Hulk has done. i don't think you comprehend how much of a scale that feat is

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Banner is a teambuster without bfr and would win.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#48  Edited By Earendill

Clark or Hal either solostomps.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo loses hard, are people turning this mismatch into a debate?

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boogie123: that same superman only shook the world with his punches which is a pretty poor striking feat(which is what matters in a fight) compared to hulk planet busting by indirectly colliding with an equal