WB Hulk vs Gilgamesh

• 137 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Chronicplane
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Gills has 1 minute of prep time, Gilgamesh has prior knowledge.
  • Morals on, Hulk is bloodlusted.
  • Win by Death or KO.
  • Standard gear and equipment, Gilgamesh has Ea.
  • Gilgamesh, Anime, manga and CCC feats (Zero, stay night and UBW)
  • World Breaker Hulk, has limited stamina.
  • Gilgamesh is affected by physical attacks, cannot go intangible.

Unlimited blade works battlefield, starting distance is 250 meters apart.

No Caption Provided

Gilgamesh feats - http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Gilgamesh_(Fate_Series)

WB Hulk feats - http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Hulk_(Marvel_Comics)

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Composite Gil stands a chance and may win but anime Gilgamesh gets shit stomped

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps without CCC feats.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GuardianOfGaea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GuardianOfGaea
Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prior Knowledge?

Eh, Gil still probably gets wrecked because WB Hulk is still crazy fast.

With like 1 minute of Prep Gil has an argument, but at 100m and no prep, not even an open GoB or wearing his armor... Fat chance.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gil is way faster, even without Composite (Which give him a version that is a causal lightning timer, and another than is MFTL).

He also has hax that ignore physical durability and regen, so Hulk's kinda screwed there.

Unless he starts with Gil within arms reach, Gil flies back and shreds him.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with 1 min prep, prior knowledge and ccc feats? I'd back up Gilgamesh

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#10 higherpower  Moderator
20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry but because of prior experience, i can't take anime/Manga debaters at face value without posting of scans or videos, so does anyone want to post Gilgamesh's best feats? (With evidence to back them up and context)

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I'd say for WB Hulk he has insane power and Strength capable of Obliterating entire planets.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I really can't see Gilgamesh surviving something like that, Anyway Hulk has also battled sentry (marvels version of superman) which destroyed New York.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk's anger essentially makes him in theory infinite not only increasing his Strength but speed, durability and other physical aspects, He's fast enough to match Sentry who is FTL so he should have no problem tagging Gills and as shown one direct hit and he's dead Gilgamesh lacks durability feats to withstand this much force.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: probably the really crap thread like a week ago of Naruto an Sasuke vs Hulk. An we got outlier an zero scans just featless 1 time attacks.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BOLTOK100

@20damon: Gilgamesh has a very bad history of being Written as arrogant an underestimating his opponents.

He does have a a very powerful set of items which include EA.

An a very strong ranged attack but he isn't a melee brawler. If Hulk closed on him and Gilgameshs chains don't bind him he is in for a serious beat down.

Also guys 1 minute prep is basically tie ur shoes talk sh**t deep breath then fight. Don't over hype the prep

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Gil underestimates his opponent then he's doomed but we've never seen him fight someone he knew was objectivelybetter than him combat wise so with full knowledge he may realize he can't take it easy. I'd still say WBH wins 7/10 but if Gil takes it seriously he may give Hulk some trouble.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: ignores durability in his world that's nlf at best.

Hulk gets smacked with tons of shit that should ignore durability or should do this or should do that.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

WBH every time

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 20damon

@god_vulcan said:

@20damon: What experience was that?

Recent Naruto discussion, MGS discussion, Devil may Cry discussion. Turns out some people tend to give their characters powers they WISH they had so they'd beat the likes of Hulk or hand out stupid no limit fallacies. That's why i ask for scans with feats.

For example, i have NO idea who Gilgamesh is, so i'd love to know how people say he wins in order to debate for Hulk. (If they are close to the same power level).

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I'd say for WB Hulk he has insane power and Strength capable of Obliterating entire planets.

I really can't see Gilgamesh surviving something like that, Anyway Hulk has also battled sentry (marvels version of superman) which destroyed New York.

Hulk's anger essentially makes him in theory infinite not only increasing his Strength but speed, durability and other physical aspects, He's fast enough to match Sentry who is FTL so he should have no problem tagging Gills and as shown one direct hit and he's dead Gilgamesh lacks durability feats to withstand this much force.

I highly doubt Sentry went FTL against Hulk. High tiers does not go FTL all the time and they also keep getting tagged by street lvls.Does that mean that mere street lvls also possess FTL reactions?

You will have to provide context. With Gilgamesh CCC speed and prior knowledge to boot. I don't rly see how he's losing this. How is Hulk going to survive EA which destroyed a reality marble.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 20damon

@nightwingx said:
@chronicplane said:

I highly doubt Sentry went FTL against Hulk. High tiers does not go FTL all the time and they also keep getting tagged by street lvls.Does that mean that mere street lvls also possess FTL reactions?

You will have to provide context. With Gilgamesh CCC speed and prior knowledge to boot. I don't rly see how he's losing this. How is Hulk going to survive EA which destroyed a reality marble.

Scans and context of the above? Come on people, provide some scans so those not in the know of the opposition can decide if it's worth it to debate for the other side.

Everyone always doubts that people are using their speeds against Hulk. I'm not going to bother going into another Naturo thread where people make empty claims about FTL and continent level durability and insta win methods without providing a single scan for their case.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@nightwingx said:
@chronicplane said:

Scans and context of the above? Come on people, provide some scans so those not in the know of the opposition can decide if it's worth it to debate for the other side.

Everyone always doubts that people are using their speeds against Hulk. I'm not going to bother going into another Naturo thread where people make empty claims about FTL and continent level durability and insta win methods without providing a single scan for their case.

Gilgamesh isn't the physical type. He uses countless of legendary and magical items to do his bidding. For example, he possess a spear that can negate Hulk's regeneration and a sword that can rip space and destroy a planet. With ccc feats, he can travel hundreds of lightyears in an instant. Also possess clairvoyance. Anyways, Fate CCC is a visual novel rpg game.

Here's a video of him destorying the moon cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYOoA7pZxU

crossed hundreds of lightyears

https://youtu.be/6xRfHpsZMxY?t=68

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@nightwingx said:
@chronicplane said:

Gilgamesh isn't the physical type. He uses countless of legendary and magical items to do his bidding. For example, he possess a spear that can negate Hulk's regeneration and a sword that can rip space and destroy a planet. With ccc feats, he can travel hundreds of lightyears in an instant. Also possess clairvoyance. Anyways, Fate CCC is a visual novel rpg game.

Alright, let's see. In the time it took him to do that attack in feat nr 1, Hulk could have murdered him a million times. Not to mention Hulk has NO SOLD planetary attacks, both physical and energy in this incarnation. So i don't even see this as a problem.

Travel speed is immaterial and is not the same as combat speed.

An omega level mutant tried to negate Hulk's heal factor and only managed to take it down for a couple of minutes and that was in a weaker incarnation. It took a skyfather to magically remove his healing factor. You'd need to prove that spear is that that powerful if you want to argue about it removing his healing factor.

Scans of that "rip space and destroy a planet" sword? Because again, this Hulk has NO SOLD planetary attacks.

Also, what is Gilgamesh's best durability feat?

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@nightwingx said:
@20damon said:
@nightwingx said:
@chronicplane said:

Alright, let's see. In the time it took him to do that attack in feat nr 1, Hulk could have murdered him a million times. Not to mention Hulk has NO SOLD planetary attacks, both physical and energy in this incarnation. So i don't even see this as a problem.

Enuma Elish causes damage the instant it charges so i doubt Hulk would be able to get close. He would be busy healing himself.

Even his standard version is faster than Hulk tbh so i don't rly see this as a problem. CCC's speed would just be overkill.

An omega level mutant tried to negate Hulk's heal factor and only managed to take it down for a couple of minutes and that was in a weaker incarnation. It took a skyfather to magically remove his healing factor. You'd need to prove that spear is that that powerful if you want to argue about it removing his healing factor.

Ya wanna post that scan first? It was stated that once the spear pierce a heart, it cannot ever be healed again because of its curse. I won't blindly believe Hulk can resist that without feats.

Scans of that "rip space and destroy a planet" sword? Because again, this Hulk has NO SOLD planetary attacks.

Not at this level i believe.

He's a spirit so physical attacks don't affect him to begin with. To harm him, you will have to enchance it with magical energy or use conceptual atks. Raw strenght doesn't matter much in a world with magic that can easily counter physical atks. So i guess his best feat is against high lvl spells. This is unfair for Hulk so i assume op allow him to touch him

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingx: reality marble isn't a complete full planet or world. It's a separate created dimension that enforces the users will an rules that must be obeyed. It is limited an does not encompass the whole planet.

That's at best a dimension destroying feat an it's a small one at that.

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100: In fate strange fake. It was about to suck the whole world into the void but Enkidu held it together.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingx: gotcha so he BFRed the planet then since he wasn't technically destroyed.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingx:

Not... really? The clash of two Noble Phantasms was described as potentially destroying the world, but not much can be scaled off that.

Best you can do is scale off of Grand Order where it was used to eventually kill Tiamat, something that could tank an attack that could vaporize an amount equivalent to the Indian Ocean.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwingx:

Errr, nevermind. Just looked at other events too. There's Saber's Excalibur destroying the remains of a planet-busting meteor and we know Ea is at least greater than that.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Chronicplane

@nightwingx: WB Hulk was literally going toe to toe with Sentry in that fight and even bested him, Many street levelers can't stack up to these heavy hitters (duh) like batman vs superman the only reason Batman beats him is prep time and dumb luck Supes even states that if he wanted to he could have him killed easily.

No Caption Provided

Anyway Hulk in terms of Travel speed is faster than a fighter jet so he can go at mach 5 speeds at least (3836 mph), however in Combat and reaction speeds he's able to keep up with FTL (670,000,000 mph >) characters and even best them so in a fight Combat speed > travel speed.

Goes Gilgamesh have any combat speeds that suggest that he can keep up with Hulk and it's also to note that hulk can go even faster if he's angry enough.

WB Hulk strength with a single stomp was capable of creating devastating earthquakes 100 miles away and uses a technique known as the thunder clap a move which is capable of leveling forests and sending anything in his way flying the other direction.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can you give us any scans on Gilgamesh's durability, like how has his history with Powerful heavy hitters because I only know of one and that's berserker and he was giving him some trouble and to my belief Gills stated that if he stopped defending the girl he might have had a chance and it's pretty obvious Hulk is far stronger than Berserker.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: so for curious intents an purposes life wiping or actual planet destruction.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boltok100:

It depends. Regular use is anti-army. Upgraded to anti-country when powered up. And Moriarty intended planetary destruction in its last story appearance.

No Caption Provided

Minimum city level since no one's going to deny that was going to happen.

BOLTOK100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: fair enough we all know Hulk has the most insane durability in this form.

He's almost one punch man in stupid durability with healing that might as well be bugs bunny status sometimes. It's outright stupid how powerful this version is.

I know how strong Gilgamesh is just this is Borderline spite.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:
@nightwingx said:
@20damon said:
@nightwingx said:
@chronicplane said:

Enuma Elish causes damage the instant it charges so i doubt Hulk would be able to get close. He would be busy healing himself.

Even his standard version is faster than Hulk tbh so i don't rly see this as a problem. CCC's speed would just be overkill.

Ya wanna post that scan first? It was stated that once the spear pierce a heart, it cannot ever be healed again because of its curse. I won't blindly believe Hulk can resist that without feats.

Not at this level i believe.

He's a spirit so physical attacks don't affect him to begin with. To harm him, you will have to enchance it with magical energy or use conceptual atks. Raw strenght doesn't matter much in a world with magic that can easily counter physical atks. So i guess his best feat is against high lvl spells. This is unfair for Hulk so i assume op allow him to touch him

"Enuma Elish causes damage the instant it charges so i doubt Hulk would be able to get close. He would be busy healing himself."

Hulk doesn't need to heal himself. It's automatic for him. Not only is it automatic, but his regeneration in this form is borderline retarded. Thing is, nothing suggests he NEEDS to worry about healing though and can easily launch a full assault immediately.

Here is Hulk tanking planet busting energy, well, i shouldn't say tanking, he's no selling it.

Here he is taking planet busting energies and punches with a freaking smile on his face. Punches and energies that did THAT to the planet and the opponents shown on panel.

And if that's not enough, let's go ahead and check a few things. Hulk's durability in this incarnation is INSANE. Armgeddon has oneshotted Hulk before, and here we have Bi-Beast and Wendigo amped a THOUSANDfold. Look what their strikes and blasts are Doing to this Hulk. (If you want proof that Wendigo and Bi-Beast are amped i can provide.). Red Hulk, AMPED version, who completely STOMPED both Thor and Savage Hulk finally faced Green Scar (the version that becomes Worldbreaker if he lets go) and hits him harder than he hit A-Bomb which was with the force of 19 billion hiroshima bombs if memory serves. ((punch caused earthquakes of 10 on the richter scale, can provide scans of both if you doubt my word)). This is what it did to this Hulk. Again, Red Hulk had previously compeltely stomped Savage Hulk and Thor and this time he was AMPED!

Even old Savage Hulk at his full has taken planet level punishment, difference is, this Hulk NO SELLS it.

So, i think that's something i don't need to worry about.

"Even his standard version is faster than Hulk tbh so i don't rly see this as a problem. CCC's speed would just be overkill."

Prove it. Combat speed only, travel speed doesn't matter even a little bit. Besides, i got a counter for his speed anyway. Which i will post when you've proven his max combat speed.

"Ya wanna post that scan first? It was stated that once the spear pierce a heart, it cannot ever be healed again because of its curse. I won't blindly believe Hulk can resist that without feats."

-Gladyl

Josh hits him, 4 pages later Hulk's healing factor is back, may even have been less than a minute! (World war Hulk, X-men 1) Zeus removed it during their fight by cheating, but even then it eventually returned. But Hulk's healing factor hasn't been affected in this situation by anything less than Skyfather beings. And keep in mind he hasn't even hit Worldbreaker levels yet!!!

"Not at this level i believe."

-Prove it

"He's a spirit so physical attacks don't affect him to begin with. To harm him, you will have to enchance it with magical energy or use conceptual atks. Raw strenght doesn't matter much in a world with magic that can easily counter physical atks. So i guess his best feat is against high lvl spells. This is unfair for Hulk so i assume op allow him to touch him"

-Hulk still has some aces up his sleeve. But... gimme THE best 3 durability feats he has and we'll take it from there.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

Gil's best durability would be approximately city level with his armor on. Can tank strikes from Saber able to destroy buildings and only flaked off from being struck by a massively hypersonic arrow.

One good hit from Hulk is still going to take him down. Best he can do is try to kill Hulk quickly at range before he gets clapped.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Chaos239

The fight ends with the prototype fragrach or Gae Bolg

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon:

Gil's best durability would be approximately city level with his armor on. Can tank strikes from Saber able to destroy buildings and only flaked off from being struck by a massively hypersonic arrow.

One good hit from Hulk is still going to take him down. Best he can do is try to kill Hulk quickly at range before he gets clapped.

If that's his durability, than range isn't going to save him unless he has something up his sleeve that can oneshot Hulk. And if he does, i want to be shown how that works.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

The fight ends with the prototype fragrach or Gae Bolg

Which does....what exactly?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Gae Bolg is a spear which rewrites casuality to piecere the targets heart and it has hax so it can't be healed.

Fragrach is a Noble Phantasm that activates when an opponent uses their trump card and it kills them before they can.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By 20damon

@chaos239 said:

@20damon: Gae Bolg is a spear which rewrites casuality to piecere the targets heart and it has hax so it can't be healed.

Fragrach is a Noble Phantasm that activates when an opponent uses their trump card and it kills them before they can.

Hulk survived without a head, piercing his heart won't do crap. And i remember having debated this very weapon before and it turned out it had been resisted multiple times be characters MUCH weaker than Hulk. So...... even if it were to hit, Hulk doesn't need a heart to live for a while, i do remember hearing of some that resisted and lastly, scans of it working on anyone anywhere CLOSE to Hulk's level? Because i am not going to accept a no limit fallacy like so many anime/Manga people try to play. Just because it worked on someone much weaker than Hulk doesn't mean it works on Hulk. (And again, i remember hearing of several people who resisted it, so it's not infallible). Besides, can you prove the spear is skyfather level in power? Because that's what it took to remove this Hulk's healing factor BEFORE he reached Worldbreaker levels.)

The last one i got no idea how to discuss, Hulk doesn't HAVE a trump card....

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Skyfather level is required to beat Hulk out of his healing.

But I agree, Gae Bolg wouldn't do much. It's enough to completely bypass Karna's armor, which can resist an anti-country Noble Phantasm from Arjuna.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Chaos239

@20damon: There are only 2 time Gae Bolg has ever been resisted ((iirc)) by Saber who due to her high luck stat and instinct skill managed to rewrite her fate and survive the stab and the second against Archer who used Rho Aias which wasn't a battle of power, but a battle of concepts.

And the reason it will work on Hulk is because he doesn't have Reality/Casuality/Luck manipulation, Gae Bolg bypasses durability and strikes the heart, unless you have counter hax you cant stop it.

Also I'm pretty that having a spear stuck in his heart that won't heal is going to atleast annoy Hulk, not to mention he will be getting pierced by hundreds of other weapons with effects just like that.

Like Harpe, Gram, Durandal.

And fragarach is werid, once Hulk brings out what's considered his strongest attack he loses due to it. Fragarach severed ones ties with fate and uses time as its blade.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@20damon: There are only 2 time Gae Bolg has ever been resisted ((iirc)) by Saber who due to her high luck stat and instinct skill managed to rewrite her fate and survive the stab and the second against Archer who used Rho Aias which wasn't a battle of power, but a battle of concepts.

And the reason it will work on Hulk is because he doesn't have Reality/Casuality/Luck manipulation, Gae Bolg bypasses durability and strikes the heart, unless you have counter hax you cant stop it.

Also I'm pretty that having a spear stuck in his heart that won't heal is going to atleast annoy Hulk, not to mention he will be getting pierced by hundreds of other weapons with effects just like that.

Like Harpe, Gram, Durandal.

And fragarach is werid, once Hulk brings out what's considered his strongest attack he loses due to it. Fragarach severed ones ties with fate and uses time as its blade.

Woah woah woah woah, hold on cowboy. You have yet to prove 2 things. 1: That Gilgamesh is ever faster than Hulk AT ALL in combat. (Show me, don't tell me). 2: That the spear can hurt someone on Hulk's level. OBVIOUSLY Hulk's doesn't have these stats you mentioned but neither does Gilgamesh's universe have ANYTHING that is even remotely at Hulk's level, much less Worldbreaker's level. You can say Hulk needs these stats to resist it while i can tell you that Hulk has shrugged off MUCH more powerful shit than this AND this spear has never faced anything even close to Hulk's level, so we're at a stalemate here.

Second, Hulk's is going to get pierced by HUNDREDS of those? You're assuming that Hulk will just stand there and TAKE it like a little bitch? First of all, Hulk doesn't even need to hit him. Worldbreaker Hulk in combat has THIS happening all the time by default. Bye bye Gilgamesh and the entire bloody planet they are on.

Besides, even without the PLANET BUSTING gamma burst that Hulk constantly emits (OP should have taken it into account with his opponent's durability levels), Hulk also has thunderclap and while it is devastating in Savage Hulk's form, it's nothing short of terrifying when Hulk is at Green Scar levels, much less Worldbreaker levels. Here is Hulk ONE SHOTTING Umar's shields. Umar's shields were affected thus by NJOLNIR:

Here is Green Scar ONE SHOTTING the same amped Red Hulk i mentioned in my previous post. This Red Hulk took this punishment from Thor before beating the shit out of him

Here is what This Hulk's thunderclap did to him.

It's pretty obvious that Gilgamehs is in seeeeerious trouble, Hulk has 2 AoE options that will both vapourize him, one is even AUTOMATIC. Other is a thunderclap that Hulk likes to use a LOT, especially in this incarnation. Now, there's no way in hell i'm going to swallow a no limit fallacy like that spear being a sure thing to even affect Hulk, since it has been resisted before and has never been used against anything remotely on Hulk's level. Not unless you can prove its power is greater than a skyfather like Zeus.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By 20damon

The more i think about it, due to Gilgamesh's durability level, this is a mismatch and should be locked.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: He does have a jet and with prep time he can keep himself at a distance and with Ea and BoG combined might be enough to put him down and I'm pretty sure with prep Gills would use Ea as he knows just how powerful he is and it's been shown that Hulks healing factor can be over taxed if he was damaged enough but I do agree that Gills physically is outclassed against the Hulk.

Gills does have a chance and he does have the Chains of heaven but if Hulk lands a direct blow in close range I don't think Gills can tank it, I could change the op and give him more of a chance but I think if he opens GoB to the fullest and with Ea can keep Hulk at a distance the problem is if he gets in close range.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: He does have a jet and with prep time he can keep himself at a distance and with Ea and BoG combined might be enough to put him down and I'm pretty sure with prep Gills would use Ea as he knows just how powerful he is and it's been shown that Hulks healing factor can be over taxed if he was damaged enough but I do agree that Gills physically is outclassed against the Hulk.

Gills does have a chance and he does have the Chains of heaven but if Hulk lands a direct blow in close range I don't think Gills can tank it, I could change the op and give him more of a chance but I think if he opens GoB to the fullest and with Ea can keep Hulk at a distance the problem is if he gets in close range.

You realize Hulk's gamma burst is PLANETARY in size and is triggered when he strikes or is struck, right? How big a distance is he planning on keeping before it's considered BFR? 1 min of prep is.... pretty worthless against this Hulk. I don't know what Ea and BoG are, you'd have to SHOW me. Keep in mind Hulk heals from having MAN SIZED holes punched through his torso in seconds and isn't even closely put down by it and ......he NO SELLS planetary level damage.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh can tank Kiara's attacks in CCC. And she is big enough to have planets orbit around her. His durability is not city level.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swagpack said:

Gilgamesh can tank Kiara's attacks in CCC. And she is big enough to have planets orbit around her. His durability is not city level.

Scans? (or videos)

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gog (Gate of Babylon) is his nobel phantasm which consists of every weapon that has ever existed of time and it's amount of weapons is limitless, His GoB limits are unknown however it's stated that it's thousands of Nobel phantasms and each projectile fired from it is capable of an Anti Army phantasm (basically capable of easily destroying entire cities and continents.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The speed of the projectiles can go speeds that far surpass that of a fighter jet from mach 5 - 10 speeds at least however it's shown it can easily tag that of other servants that have speeds of mach 40 >.

Ea is his most powerful weapon in his GoB capable of easily destroying entire worlds as shown when he used it to destroy Alexander's Reality Marble and can repel back pretty much anything that comes near him.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I'd say Hulk would have a hard time getting through Gilgamesh's GoB consisting of thousands of anti army phantasms and ea which is capable of destroying entire worlds and pretty much repels anything that's near him.

Hulk does definitely have the advantage in physical capabilities but I actually think Gilgamesh hax and DC can keep him at a distance and eventually he will tire out and revert back into Bruce banner but I will say is that if Hulk gets one good hit in Gills will fall.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gog (Gate of Babylon) is his nobel phantasm which consists of every weapon that has ever existed of time and it's amount of weapons is limitless, His GoB limits are unknown however it's stated that it's thousands of Nobel phantasms and each projectile fired from it is capable of an Anti Army phantasm (basically capable of easily destroying entire cities and continents.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The speed of the projectiles can go speeds that far surpass that of a fighter jet from mach 5 - 10 speeds at least however it's shown it can easily tag that of other servants that have speeds of mach 40 >.

Ea is his most powerful weapon in his GoB capable of easily destroying entire worlds as shown when he used it to destroy Alexander's Reality Marble and can repel back pretty much anything that comes near him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'd say Hulk would have a hard time getting through Gilgamesh's GoB consisting of thousands of anti army phantasms and ea which is capable of destroying entire worlds and pretty much repels anything that's near him.

Hulk does definitely have the advantage in physical capabilities but I actually think Gilgamesh hax and DC can keep him at a distance and eventually he will tire out and revert back into Bruce banner but I will say is that if Hulk gets one good hit in Gills will fall.

You realize that this Hulk doesn't tire, right? And weapon capable of delivering city/continent levels of hurt is still nothing compared to multiple feats of Hulk no selling PLANETARY levels of damage. I don't see it destroying an entire world there. Got a better scan of that? Scans of this "GoB" taking planetary plus energy bursts and strikes and deflecting shockwaves?