Waylon Jones/Killer Croc (DCEU) Vs Michael Myers/The Shape (Composite)

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Stimul
Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Michael wins, he can't die so he will eventually outlast Croc.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Honestly as long as we ignore the movie where he is beaten up by Busta Ryhems Micheal has better feats.

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

@lukehero said:

Honestly as long as we ignore the movie where he is beaten up by Busta Ryhems Micheal has better feats.

IIRC Busta didn't really do jack other than electrocute him. Before then, I remember Myers effortlessly throwing Busta against the wall with one hand.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlordeternal: I'll have to dig up the clip, but Busta gave him a good fight in round 1 IIRC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lukehero: @warlordeternal: @killerforhire:*sigh*

Of course I can't herlp myself

So PIS is a lost aspect of this site now?

Busta's kick...didn't do jack shit except make Michael raise his knife. Laurie Strode has done that. Her nameless and pointless friends have done that. Many sheriffs and cops have done that. He HAS to "battle" the main protagonists of every film. If he did what he actually could do, there would be no movie.

Let us not forget this.

Loading Video...

PLEASE

I beg you. Pleas do not speak on my main man unless you have an idea of what you're talking about.

As for the fight. Haven't seen the movie but from the reviews, they say he didnt really do much in Suicide Squad so this can't even be a fight.

It's not fair if Croc hasn't done anything

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mickey-mouse

@morleericks: Didn't we already talk about this fight/feat in another battle section? Coulda swore we came to a conclusion of some kind...

Anyhow, I'm giving Mike the win, he still has better feats.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Probably some time a while back. I usually disregard Michael when I come on here for obvious reasons but yes. You're right. We most likely have a;ready discussed it. Just want to clear up the "fight" between him and Busta

Still have to see Suicide Squad. Did you see it? What did Croc do?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Croc was useful, feat wise Micheal is better. Croc was pretty strong, tough, and he was useful in the final battle with getting stuff done.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: On a separate note: because I really want to see it... Is it as bad as people are saying?>

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: No. It was good. Honestly it was no dumber than Avengers or Avengers Age of Ultron. It's not about the plot, it's about the connection between characters and getting things done as a team. After I left the movie I felt good. Unlike the depressing Theater Cut of Batman v Superman...In this SS movie I felt like I was having fun, and I think this should be the tone of the DCEU moving forward. I understand why there are complaints, but I think that the critics are very harsh on the DCEU because of the lack of branding and they are having a hard time judging the movies because I think they expect a Nolan type movie. Only thing is(although I like rap), they should have taken the time to record a totally original sound track instead of relying so heavily on rap/hip hop music.

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did Croc do?

He was able to ragdoll armored soldiers, tossed a fodder Enchantress soldier (probably 250+ pounds) 30 feet away and through a windshield (guy flew really fast as well), and is naturally durable due to his skin.

@lukehero said:

Pfft. Busta. We all know the toughest character in the Halloween series besides Michael is the nameless paramedic!

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/ambulance-driver-vs-ghostface-in-the-octagon-1808210/

Loomis is more toughest than are both, although. Remember explosion in H2?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Freddie still drop kicked Michael out of a window, I know the only reason it did anything at all is because Michael had a cord rapped around his neck & got hung.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: And Laurie pushed him over a balcony in H2O. Tommy drowned Jason after wrapping a chain around his neck. None of it matters.

PIS

Freddie got his ass kicked with no effort when Michael actually tried even a little

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers based on feats. True that Croc was ragdolling and throwing soldiers all over the place, but its unlikely that he is going to kill someone who can tank bullet slugs and is really durable. The curse of Thorn serves him well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks said:

@killerforhire: And Laurie pushed him over a balcony in H2O. Tommy drowned Jason after wrapping a chain around his neck. None of it matters.

PIS

Freddie got his ass kicked with no effort when Michael actually tried even a little

True.

Freddie's first kick just staggered Michael a little & his second kick was caught & he got tossed about ten feet but the third times the charm.

It's funny I think that was the first time in Halloween history Michael actually blocked a hit.

EDIT: Oops, my bad, he got tossed after he tackled Michael.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets watch the fight if you can call it a fight it was more akin to Julius vs. Jason on the roof

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: IDK, I'm not sure that I would call Dr. Loomis, Tommy Doyle, Laurie Strode & Freddie Harris giving Michael a beatdown PIS as much as CIS. Michaels a tank not a fighter

When Loomis did it Michael had a chain net on him.

Doyle managed to do it because Michael is slow & until Resurrection never really tried to defend himself.

Laurie legit got the drop on him & stabbed him like 14 times.

& Freddie knew karate or whatever.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Croc takes it.

Michael been giving fights by scrubs!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: Whatever it was it was crap

Proven in the clip above. His "fight" with Michael nearly broke his back and crashed an entire wall of shelves. Fighter or not he got his ass kicked.

As I said, Protagonists have to win

Stimul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's funny I think that was the first time in Halloween history Michael actually blocked a hit.

Actually he was making similar thing in H4.

Loading Video...

He taking a punch from Brady with ill effect and around the second hit you see Michael bring up his hand (rather quick too) to grab at Brady and crush the hand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stimul said:
@killerforhire said:

Actually he was making similar thing in H4.

He taking a punch from Brady with ill effect and around the second hit you see Michael bring up his hand (rather quick too) to grab at Brady and crush the hand.

Hmmm, So he did!

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerforhire: Tommy drowned Jason after wrapping a chain around his neck. None of it matters.

PIS

Drowning implies death. Jason was still alive when the movie ended.

That said I agree with, Freddie was PIS, it may have just been in Busta's contract that his character can hold his own against the Shape. This would put him at least a tier above the standard horror fodder.

Vinervs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myers