Hulk wins. No problem.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rudebomberboy01:Why did you have to bite the bait?

Oh, so you where flamebaiting?

M8, I'm just calling out what I see. This wouldn't be the first time I've noticed this type of behaviour in Hulk vs Thor threads.

A redundant statement considering this type of behavior is typical with every sort of rivalry or debating points in general people can't agree with, large part of the reason why DB vs comics was banned, though this is obviously not nearly as bad as that was.

I've seen Hulk fans say some pretty ridiculous things, enough to form my own conclusion that the radical Hulk fans are just as bad as radical Thor fans. No one is innocent here lol.

You will have to point it out to me then, considering just in the past couple of days i have been arguing against a guy that tries to convince me Thor moves billions of times the speed of light and can fight while everyone around him is a statue. And then there has been the Flash vs Thor thread that's been going on for 100 pages that's just pure cancer, so you will have to point out to me the equivalent on Hulks side. Again, not exonerating the Hulk fanbase, there are crazy fanboys but it's not as bad as Thors side currently is, not even remotely, several long term Thor fans have even agreed that something went really wrong with the fanbase recently.

Again, I'm just calling out what I see, I'm not pointing fingers or judging anyone. I haven't seen any other pissing contests as pathetic and petty as this one (no offence). Don't you guys get bored and tired of arguing the same points and spamming the same scans over and over again while getting absolutely nowhere?

I guess you haven't been paying too much attention to when DB vs comics was a thing then. The whole Hulk vs Thor thing is not really any worse then Hulk vs Superman, Thor vs Superman, Thor vs Flash, etc.. Yes it's boring i wish Thor fanbase would exterminate more then half of it's fanboys considering there are a bunch of people that wanna prove Thor is as fast as guys like Superman and Flash, Thor can fight the entire JL singlehandedly, etc... I am not sure what happened ever since Killemall left but a bunch of people joined in the site and have done nothing but attribute considerably to defaming the character. Then again you just described comicvine, most of it is repetitive points being argued over and over with a bunch of fanboys sprinkled in.

It was an irrelevant piece of information contributed to this thread, think of it as me thinking out loud (or better seen as "you won but not the war" kind of deal *shrugs*). Not meant to be taken into account.

The whole post can honestly be summed up that way tbh.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Your entire argument relies on the placement of the narration box LOOL.

No Caption Provided

That´s like saying "your entire argument relies on dialogue" or "your entire argument relies on panels and facts" lmao, the narration serves to let the readers know what´s happening.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: You forgot to tag me.

The level of fail you are exerting is beyond a facepalm meme, you enter a new level of cringe all on your own. No it's not like "your entire argument relies on dialogue" your entire argument relies on the placement of said dialogue(actually monologue) as if the narration box states "Thor enters WM now" or something, it does not it clearly shows you that Hulk tried to talk with Thor but all he saw in his eyes was his berserker rage, the same rage he has been seeing for the past hour, which he didn't even know was WM. Your point is so pointless and weak that if the narration box was placed only 1-2 pages earlier your entire argument would fail, literally just the position of the narration box, solely because how vague and unspecific the narration is, but reading from it YOU extrapolate that it must mean that PAD just wrote an 1+ hour long battle only to have Thor enter WM at the last second, which made Thor entering and even talking about possibly entering WM previously entirely pointless, like i said keep reaching and grasping for those straws.

I just wonder when you will be tired of being wrong, on a character you are supposed to be an expert on no less.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: You forgot to tag me.

The level of fail you are exerting is beyond a facepalm meme, you enter a new level of cringe all on your own. No it's not like "your entire argument relies on dialogue" your entire argument relies on the placement of said dialogue(actually monologue) as if the narration box states "Thor enters WM now" or something, it does not it clearly shows you that Hulk tried to talk with Thor but all he saw in his eyes was his berserker rage, the same rage he has been seeing for the past hour, which he didn't even know was WM. Your point is so pointless and weak that if the narration box was placed only 1-2 pages earlier your entire argument would fail, literally just the position of the narration box, solely because how vague and unspecific the narration is, but reading from it YOU extrapolate that it must mean that PAD just wrote an 1+ hour long battle only to have Thor enter WM at the last second, which made Thor entering and even talking about possibly entering WM previously entirely pointless, like i said keep reaching and grasping for those straws.

I just wonder when you will be tired of being wrong, on a character you are supposed to be an expert on no less.

No Caption Provided

You´re not making any sense, if you want to ignore the sole thing indicating Thor went into WM then be my guest, I didn´t tag you because I don´t want to bother and waste my time with someone like you, see ya.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Yes, clearly i am the one not making any sense... The narration didn't indicate when Thor went into WM, you are making your own assumption out of it. The feeling is mutual, bye.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@rudebomberboy01 said:

Hulk fans circle jerk/pat each other's backs in cringey ways and are just as biased as Thor fans. This is just another Hulk vs Thor thread with the regular pissing contest between the usual people.

That said, I'd go with Hulk on this one, but then I don't see WBHulk beating any incarnation of Thor above WM Thor.

Well as long as you have the moral high ground to judge all of us sinners, pointing someone was right on a particular subject is not patting each other on the back, which is the only thing remotely akin to a "circle jerk" that i can find here. Nah Hulk fans are not as bad as Thor fans, not currently at least. Everyone is biased, there are no exceptions the only difference is the levels of bias. Yea it's a pissing contest, almost like literally every other pissing contest between fanbases of rivaling characters. Thanks for the overall deduction Poirot, really enjoyed the useful input.

Of course WBH doesn't beat any incarnation of Thor above WM Thor, the next incarnation jumps straight to Skyfather level(unless you count external amps like power gem which again would be too much) and that version is not in this thread so that was a nice interjection.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk for sure

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solo

Three young aliens are playing a game in outer space and knock an asteroid twice the size of Earth into a collision path with it. The Hulk, with the help of a anti-magnetic jet pack, launches into space and destroys the asteroid with a single punch

No Caption Provided

Savage Hulk dents the pure adamantium armoring

the Celestial Order powered by the Heart of the Universe, one-shot Namor and Dr. Strange while Savage Hulk shrugs off those same blasts:

No Caption Provided

Savage Hulk has survived being blasted by Galactus himself

No Caption Provided

planets busting

No Caption Provided

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superproherohunter: Grey Hulk busting the asteroid is a high end inconsistent feat. The Celestial order fight is non-canon. Galactus was weakened when he blasted Hulk.

The last feat is the only one that matters because it shows a clear difference and power level between WBH and Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superproherohunter said:

Hulk solo

Three young aliens are playing a game in outer space and knock an asteroid twice the size of Earth into a collision path with it. The Hulk, with the help of a anti-magnetic jet pack, launches into space and destroys the asteroid with a single punch

No Caption Provided

the Celestial Order powered by the Heart of the Universe, one-shot Namor and Dr. Strange while Savage Hulk shrugs off those same blasts:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

planets busting

No Caption Provided

1) That's an outlier.

2) Non-canon.

3) Galactus was extremely weakened.

4) Nice feat.

Restrain from posting those first 3 scans, they don't really help.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is very redundant and contauns a lot of biased interpretations.

I'm going with Hulk. WM Thor never impressed me.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By lettsplay10
TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Still Hulk.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is very redundant and contauns a lot of biased interpretations.

I'm going with Hulk. WM Thor never impressed me.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

World Breaket Hulk would win. To be honest, most of the feats warrior Madness Thor accomplished could have been replicated by this version of Hulk, in fact they could have been done easier.

World Breaker Hulk is a much more powerful version of Hulk, while Warrior Madness Thor is essentially just bringing out Thor's inner Viking making him bring out all his physicals and such. I guess you can say it gives him a little boost, but not close to the same way Hulk gets.

If I'm being perfectly honest, this would actually be a pretty unfair fight against Thor and he would pretty much get stomped.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World Breaket Hulk would win. To be honest, most of the feats warrior Madness Thor accomplished could have been replicated by this version of Hulk, in fact they could have been done easier.

World Breaker Hulk is a much more powerful version of Hulk, while Warrior Madness Thor is essentially just bringing out Thor's inner Viking making him bring out all his physicals and such. I guess you can say it gives him a little boost, but not close to the same way Hulk gets.

If I'm being perfectly honest, this would actually be a pretty unfair fight against Thor and he would pretty much get stomped.

You realize this is practically the same version of Thor seen in Blood and Thunder ?? Hell, in Blood and Thunder Thor didn´t even had WM.

Look at Page 1, a little TBT to when Thor was actually respected in this forum.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/thor-blood-and-thunder-vs-world-breaker-hulk-1607512/

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@thor_parker82: I know, but this has nothing to do with Thor getting respect or not. Regardless he loses here.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warrior Madness is stated to increase Thor's powers 10 more that usal. That is total false because if that is true and he is bloodlusted he would easily crack the planet.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: I know, but this has nothing to do with Thor getting respect or not. Regardless he loses here.

You think B&T Thor would lose to WBH ?? Care to explain why ??

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warrior Madness is stated to increase Thor's powers 10 more that usal. That is total false because if that is true and he is bloodlusted he would easily crack the planet.

He did crack a planet during Blood and Thunder, and he wasn´t in WM, although I believe that the "10 times stronger" is just hyperbole.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: World Breaker Hulk simply came off as more powerful to me. I don't think anything Thor did he couldn't have done himself.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Thor-Parker

@heirtothekingdom: Fair enough, but even then I still don´t get where do you get he will be stomped, he was basically impervious to physical damage just like WBH was, I think this could go either way, it is not a stomp for neither side.

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did I even bother ??

Out of curiosity, if you were to make an argument for WBH, what would the argument be that shows he could beat Thor under the circumstances described? Also, as far as Blood and Thunder which statement in that arc are you using to show Thor was not actually in W'sM?

King_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, this is not even an arguable fight.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Why did I even bother ??

Out of curiosity, if you were to make an argument for WBH, what would the argument be that shows he could beat Thor under the circumstances described? Also, as far as Blood and Thunder which statement in that arc are you using to show Thor was not actually in W'sM?

If I were to make an argument for Hulk it would be that the upper limits of his durability were not shown, he simply shrugged of planet-level attacks, then again Thor also no selled every single physical attack thrown at him, that´s why I think this is a very close battle, both combatants are practically invulnerable and both destroyed a planet on panel.

It was literally stated by Odin that Thor was not in WM, here is the scan.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

said:

Hulk solo

No Caption Provided

planets busting

anti-magnetic jet pack? that's just dumb.

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I were to make an argument for Hulk it would be that the upper limits of his durability were not shown, he simply shrugged of planet-level attacks,

So, you don't believe Hulk died in the Heart of the Monster when the planet exploded as a result of their clash? How do you interpret these scans....

then again Thor also no selled every single physical attack thrown at him, that´s why I think this is a very close battle, both combatants are practically invulnerable and both destroyed a planet on panel.

I think Thor's durability is at least as good as Hulk's. For the plnaet busting feat, are you talking about Thor 468? Trying to recall, was there ever explicit narration that they were on a planet when Thor dusted BRB off?

It was literally stated by Odin that Thor was not in WM, here is the scan.

No Caption Provided

Well, that would do it then. Let's see. Warlock and the Infinity Watch 25? So...Blood and Thunder showed a really pissed off, I'm not holding back Thor in your opinion? Because if that is the case, then it really lends credence to Thor's many statements that he holds back...I mean the guy has been saying it for literally decades.

At any rate, thanks for the correction and the scan.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Thor-Parker

@blackstaroblivion:

So, you don't believe Hulk died in the Heart of the Monster when the planet exploded as a result of their clash? How do you interpret these scans....

I thought Hulk tanked the planet repeatedly exploding, but I didn´t quite remember those scans you posted, it would seem Hulk was reformed every time the planet exploded, this could very well be a game changer if true, what´s your take on those scans @ghostravage ??

I think Thor's durability is at least as good as Hulk's. For the plnaet busting feat, are you talking about Thor 468? Trying to recall, was there ever explicit narration that they were on a planet when Thor dusted BRB off?

I think so as well, Hulk may have a slight edge due to his healing factor, but I would argue the difference isn´t really big. As for Thor busting a planet, that´s exactly the issue I´m talking about, it was indeed a planetoid as shown in several panels throughout the entire arc, one might argue it was not even a small planetoid based on the drawing which are disproportionate even in the same story arc, but paying attention to a drawing to determine a planet´s size is useless, planets are usually not portrayed correctly, otherwise the character in question would not be visible, take SA Superman pulling several planets for example, the planets don´t even look city sized, however they need to be drawn that way for Superman to be visible.

Well, that would do it then. Let's see. Warlock and the Infinity Watch 25? So...Blood and Thunder showed a really pissed off, I'm not holding back Thor in your opinion? Because if that is the case, then it really lends credence to Thor's many statements that he holds back...I mean the guy has been saying it for literally decades.

Yes, pretty much, B&T showcased a truly non-holding back, bloodlusted, all out Thor, and while many consider his showings there to be outliers, those many don´t know Thor very well because those feats he performed are completely within his limits when he is forced to do so, we´ve seen him damaging Galactus, breaking Exitar´s dome, defeating Thanosi (who no selled attacks from Firelord), damaging Glory and such.

At any rate, thanks for the correction and the scan.

No problem.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Thor has been warrior madness when?? Not Blood and Thunder nor fight with Professor Hulk?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WM Thor would be trouble for WBH.Thor times ten in strength can hurt even this hulk pretty badly. Anyone who thinks this is a stomp either way is fanboyism at its best. This would be a long brutal fight that could go either way

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Read the first page, Thor has been in WM several times and that includes against Proff Hulk.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@thor_parker82 said:

@heirtothekingdom: Fair enough, but even then I still don´t get where do you get he will be stomped, he was basically impervious to physical damage just like WBH was, I think this could go either way, it is not a stomp for neither side.

Thor was not impervious to physical harm, in-fact he was harmed multiple times. It just that the attacks had less of an effect upon him. It very well is a stomp.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WM Thor would be trouble for WBH.Thor times ten in strength can hurt even this hulk pretty badly. Anyone who thinks this is a stomp either way is fanboyism at its best. This would be a long brutal fight that could go either way

Hyperbole. Also it doesn't make anyone a fanboy to think Thor gets stomped here.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Thor was not impervious to physical harm, in-fact he was harmed multiple times. It just that the attacks had less of an effect upon him. It very well is a stomp.

The attacks had little to no effect, you´ll find it impossible to find an instance in the story arc where Thor is damaged.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom
@heirtothekingdom said:
@thor_parker82 said:

The attacks had little to no effect, you´ll find it impossible to find an instance in the story arc where Thor is damaged.

You really want to go that route? Okay, let's go that route.

Thor #469 - Drax punches Thor and it visibly does damage to him. Just look at his expression. Is that the expression of someone who isn't hurt?

No Caption Provided

Same issue again. Maxam punches Thor downwards. He's visibly harmed "unngh".

No Caption Provided

Drax and Maxam beat on Thor which causes him pain, "aaargh".

No Caption Provided

Cited 3 instances in-which Thor was visibly harmed.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: He was also cracking Celestial bodies in the fight with Gorr. However under WM if he really is 10x stronger and he is Bloodlusted and even without IT he is a planet buster planet would crack without any effort. So WM is nothing special.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: I think it does because it wouldn't be a stomp either way would be a good fight

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: I think it does because it wouldn't be a stomp either way would be a good fight

To be honest, I think i'm one of the biggest Thor fans on this site and have been for years. I'm not a fanboy because I know when he loses a fight in a stomp. Can you prove this fight will be a good fight, because calling people a fanboy because they think a way isn't just.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: just using a general statement I have And had not had any names in mind just think it should be tough fight either way no way either gets stomped

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: just using a general statement I have And had not had any names in mind just think it should be tough fight either way no way either gets stomped

Fair enough.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor hits much harder, and is faster, but Hulk will outlast him. Hulk wins in the end.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Thor-Parker

@heirtothekingdom:

You really want to go that route? Okay, let's go that route.

Thor #469 - Drax punches Thor and it visibly does damage to him. Just look at his expression. Is that the expression of someone who isn't hurt?

No Caption Provided

This is the next page, Thor is unharmed by Drax and proceeds to beat him.

No Caption Provided

Same issue again. Maxam punches Thor downwards. He's visibly harmed "unngh".

No Caption Provided

Unharmed again, the scan you posted below is literally the next page and as you can see Thor just swats Maxam away.

Drax and Maxam beat on Thor which causes him pain, "aaargh".

No Caption Provided

Unharmed for the third time, this is the next page where Thor proceeds to one shot Maxam and two shot Drax.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cited 3 instances in-which Thor was visibly harmed.

He was not harmed in neither of those instances.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: He was also cracking Celestial bodies in the fight with Gorr. However under WM if he really is 10x stronger and he is Bloodlusted and even without IT he is a planet buster planet would crack without any effort. So WM is nothing special.

The "10 times stronger" is just hyperbole, and Thor is indeed capable of planet busting without WM.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Just because a character gets back up from a blow, does not mean that they weren't harmed by the initial blow. That basically goes against everything ever shown in comics then. How many times has Superman been knocked down grunting in pain, but still fights on? Every character has done that. It by no means makes them impervious to harm like you say. You're going to say Thor was unharmed when fact of the matter his facial expression, body language and the things he utters all point to him being harmed. I guess we can say for the most part that Bill and Drax were nigh impervious as they were taking blows from Thor and getting back up even though they were visibly hurt. See what I did there?