Marvel 616 Warmachine

DCEU Doomsday

No prior knowledge or prep

Win by any means

R2: 616 Luke Cage, Thing and Namor help WM

DCEU Faora, Ares and FOX Apocalypse help DD

Morals off

#2 Posted by The_Red_Devil (759 posts) - - Show Bio

War Machine stomps round 1 and 616 stomps round 2.

#3 Posted by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@werkudoro: I'm going to reply directly to you in order to help you understand just how weak the DCEU characters are in comparison to Iron Man/War Machine. In fact, allow me to quote myself from this thread: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/war-machine-vs-dceu-powerhouses-1897063/#65.

War Machine stomps. You know who else tanked/absorbed a nuke before? Ms. Marvel:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Let's see how she did against War Machine:

No Caption Provided

I'm not really sure why everyone is so impressed with this nuclear bomb feat. I mean it's cool and it secures Doomsday's power level in the mid tier range, but to say that he alone could defeat War Machine or that Rhodes couldn't hurt him is ridiculous. Especially since Rhodes did it better:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
His armor was shut down here. No shields. No defenses. Essentially weakened. Durability lowered.

But yeah, War Machine is going to win this handily.

I mean the fact that you even went on to add Namor, Thing, and Luke Cage to aide War Machine is nothing short of hilarious. I suppose, in a way, I sort of hope that you do ignore my reply so that you continue to make mismatched threads like these with DCEU characters since it's fun dismantling them. Cheers.

#4 Posted by Mutant1230 (2338 posts) - - Show Bio

War-Machine murderstomps both rounds.

#5 Posted by Chris-Sama (2418 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Gazool (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?

#7 Posted by ThunderPrince (1392 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by tj849 (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is cb war machine rated so highly?

#9 Posted by All-Father (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a serious question?

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#10 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (8292 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Solid_Snake97 (8293 posts) - - Show Bio

@werkudoro: I'm going to reply directly to you in order to help you understand just how weak the DCEU characters are in comparison to Iron Man/War Machine. In fact, allow me to quote myself from this thread: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/war-machine-vs-dceu-powerhouses-1897063/#65.

War Machine stomps. You know who else tanked/absorbed a nuke before? Ms. Marvel:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Let's see how she did against War Machine:

No Caption Provided

I'm not really sure why everyone is so impressed with this nuclear bomb feat. I mean it's cool and it secures Doomsday's power level in the mid tier range, but to say that he alone could defeat War Machine or that Rhodes couldn't hurt him is ridiculous. Especially since Rhodes did it better:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
His armor was shut down here. No shields. No defenses. Essentially weakened. Durability lowered.

But yeah, War Machine is going to win this handily.

I mean the fact that you even went on to add Namor, Thing, and Luke Cage to aide War Machine is nothing short of hilarious. I suppose, in a way, I sort of hope that you do ignore my reply so that you continue to make mismatched threads like these with DCEU characters since it's fun dismantling them. Cheers.

#12 Posted by tj849 (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: He must be seriously powerful if people are calling him vs Doomsday a mismatch.

#13 Posted by depinhom (12480 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to know why this is a stomp for Rhodes.

#14 Edited by laughingbatman (1370 posts) - - Show Bio

Befuddled as to why War Machine is such a powerhouse here

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#15 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (8292 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849: because it's the comic version that's the only reason why they're saying it's a stomp. All it takes is for one person to say "War Machine stomps" and they all follow. Maybe he does but it's annoying when it's said with no justification.

#16 Posted by BabyDarkseid (547 posts) - - Show Bio

comics are always more powerful than live action put hp doomsday in here and its a different story

#17 Posted by tj849 (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

@depinhom: Thats what Im asking. People will probs answer with "live action versions are weaker" but with Doomsday its not really much different.

#18 Posted by depinhom (12480 posts) - - Show Bio

Befuddled as to why War Machine is such a powerhouse here

#19 Edited by Noone1996 (5905 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849: @laughingbatman: @depinhom: @ready_4_madness: Did you see my post (#3)? He owned a superior character in inferior armor. I don't understand why everyone is so impressed by Doomsday tanking/absorbing that nuke. Truly, it baffles me.