Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
#1 Edited by deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78 (1835 posts) - - Show Bio

Warhammer - Black orc, Bestigor, Saurus Scar-Vet, and Skaven Warlord

Untitled3232BeastigorsWarhammer Lizardmen Scar VeteranSkaven Warlord

Warcraft - Blademaster, Draenei Warrior, Worgen Warrior, and Tauren Warrior

Image result for Orc blademasterImage result for draenei paladinImage result for Worgen warriorImage result for Tauren warrior

Rules

• No In fighting
  • Win by death
  • All lore allowed
  • No prep
  • Random Encounter
  • No BFR
  • No outside interference
  • Standard gear

Environment

Image result for fantasy jungle landscape ruins

#3 Posted by Wut (6892 posts) - - Show Bio

Skaven Warlord is a massive weaklink on team one unless this is like.. one of those Warlords who are so supped up on Warpstone they are like a Rat Ogre in size?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
#4 Posted by deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78 (1835 posts) - - Show Bio

@wut: I would of put a Norscan or a Chaos warrior in his place, but I'm making a third round with humans; Empire, Bret, Tomb Kings, Vamp Counts, and Norscan.

Would it help if it was a Pest version?

#5 Posted by decaf_wizard (16498 posts) - - Show Bio

@wut said:

Skaven Warlord is a massive weaklink on team one unless this is like.. one of those Warlords who are so supped up on Warpstone they are like a Rat Ogre in size?

#10 Posted by geeman2 (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly Saurus and Black Orcs can solo from what I remember in the lore, they are no joke at all.

#11 Posted by Outside_85 (23384 posts) - - Show Bio

Rather depends on whenever or not we are dealing with lore or game versions since those things can make a huge difference in the name of equalizing. and the other thing that matters will be the actual gear especially the warcraft bunch has.

I am however a bit inclined to give it to the Warhammer crew since the orc, beastman and the saurus will not hesistate to simply charge in due to personal bloodlust and idiocy, forcing the warcraft team to do the same, while the Skaven is simply going to run around the others and stab them in the back from a nice safe distance if it doesn't just flee for the hills.