1. SoC
  2. ET
Starbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm leaning slightly more toward the Chaos team, with army-crushing Arbaal and sorcerous Egrimm being the real MVPs.

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Feats for Arbaal?

Avatar image for masterofmatches
MasterofMatches

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High elves imo :)

Starbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@spider-simp: Some supremacy statements. He's described as one of the deadliest beings to walk the planet and is Khorne's ''favourite'' follower.

Aside from that, he's slaughtered entire armies of Elves, broken the backs of Dragons etc. It's even implied that he set off to fight Khorne himself and somehow survived.

During the End Times he very nearly killed Caradryan, who by that point was the Incarnate of Fire, a veritable demigod alongside the likes of Nagash. He only lost because he got arrogant and let Caradryan retrieve his weapon. Caradryan even remarked that Arbaal could have ''carried the day'' against his Elven army all by himself.

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starbreaker: Thanks for the info!

I think I will probably side with the Chaos Team then

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think i'll have to side with team order. They're just so .. stacked. Granted, both teams are. But it feels as if HE edges

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firefly489: Have to favour team order both rounds, for a very simple reason. They're three dragonriders. Meanwhile Egrimm is the only chaos champion here with the ability to counter flying units. They are free to bully Egrimm, and then to focus down the grounded champions. While Arbaal probably wouldn't mind fire too much, Tamurkhan would be absolutely nuked by the flames of three star dragons.

In terms of Egrimm vs the riders, he does have the advantage of magic. His dragon is also very powerful, but both Imladrik and Caledor the conqueror ride dragons to match it, and while they're not mages, they do have the dragonsong, which in this specific matchup would be powerful. And besides, Caledor the Conqueror (and Imrik in SoC) have faced a stronger mage.

ET Egrimm: Gets demolished by the dragonriders. Infact they don't even do anything, he tries to cast a spell, and accidentally nukes himself and his dragon, but somehow manages not to inflict any damage on his enemies.

SoC Egrimm: he makes the elves work for it, but inevitably is taken down.

Tamurkhan doesn't really play a role. the elves will just nuke him, and neither he nor his dragon would have a counter to that. And if forced into melee, even the weakest of the elves (Imrik) and his dragon would be able to beat Tamurkhan decisively. Only potential threat is him taking someone's body, but inbetween dragonfire and flying mounts, that won't really matter.

ET Arbaal: Does decently against any of the elves 1v1. He's superior to incarnate caradryan, but even then is vulnerable to being out-tricked by him. And Caradryan might be an incarnate, but Imrik is good enough to wound Widowmaker Tyrion, who would stomp a majority of the incarnates.

SoC Arbaal: This guy beat Tyrion in a duel, challenged Khorne to a duel and remained his favoured champion, and is the GOAT champion of khorne. He would be able to defeat Imrik in a duel, but the issue is when you consider Imladrik and Caledor, which are far greater than Imrik. Even if he was able to beat them 1v1, their dragons are greater than his mount, and they will outnumber him

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elves both rounds