Warhammer 40K vs Star Trek

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Trekkes trying to justify Q over Chaos Gods. When the Q create and destroy multiverses on a whim, or exist outside time and space with true immortality, then we can talk.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ vortex14: lol you can doubt all you want it dont mean diddly...the Q dont eat....thus food supply is irrelevant, you can keep repeating yourself all day dude lol it doesnt alter the fact that the Q stomp chaos gods due to omnipotence. Period. Ok then the q cuts off their food supply, done. The fact that the chaos gods need to eat proves theyre automatically weaker. Q even says in one show when other q casted him out to be human temporarily that the q are omnipotent, dont eat, dont sleep nothing.

The q, I already told you are the toaa and presence of god of star trek...but if you want to deny that by all means.

Lol your link btw isnt even official, or a wiki. That guy contradicts himself too saying they're not omnipotent, but when mated are omnipotent again....thats wrong.

This is more accurate as is tge star trek wiki

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_%28Star_Trek%29

The Q erase the chaos gods and eat their food, the end.

Give me a better link, Q are NOT omnipotent, they are only SEEMING LESS omnipotent. Chaos gods don't literally need to eat, they just feed on the emotions of sentient beings to make them stronger and vise versa. Give me a better source, Chaos gods stomp q and warhammer 40k stomps star trek.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm said:

Trekkes trying to justify Q over Chaos Gods. When the Q create and destroy multiverses on a whim, or exist outside time and space with true immortality, then we can talk.

Agreed, by the way you still goin for the story I'm making ?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@fallingcliffs: Um? what? Borg > Necrons? Do you even know anything about the Necrons?

Because if you do then you will know who inferior the Borg are to the Necrons.

Necrons have stuff that puts the Borg to shame like weapons that can attack at molecule level, Death Stars on crack, Necron Lord capable of planet busting (when fully powered), and not to mention they have a bomb which can literally destroy a galaxy.

Necrons >>>>>>>>>>> Borg.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Fallingcliffs

lol Warhammer people trying to overhype Chaos Gods, they're not where near Presence, TOAA or Q level as they have to eat...guess what, those beings don't..lol People fail to realize the Q can also create destroy, multiverses.

@Vortex, YES the Q are omnipotent I gave you links you're just in denial...the fact that Chaos Gods need to eat now you're trying to justify or go back sorry, I already checked Q can just blink and erase their food thus kill them or erase them from existence...apparently they can only "do their crazy feats" in warp which you neglected to mention but I just read on their wiki and info pages, second weakness food again. The fact that hey need a food supply proves they have to eat. Period. The Q do not need food, they do not need a food supply, they can't die unless they encounter the power of another Q which I already explained earlier. They would erase Chaos Gods. You wanted vids, facts? While I already gave you some ok...

Q states early on in this show that the Q chick he seeks can "destroy herself, or all of you or perhaps your entire galaxy" she's a young Q cleraly capable of destroying galaxies and more perhaps the universe otherwise why would the Q Continuum be so concerned about training her with her powers? Also states that the Q can do anything and are omnipotent when she asks "what are the Q, what can they do" apparently can exist in space without any issue what so ever, can think of a memory and have it displayed, aside from all the ridiculous things I already listed. Says the Universe can be her playground, and confirms they don't have to eat....this show shows but a tease yet examples of what they can do which again I say anything they think of literally.

Loading Video...

states they're omnipotent...

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Q

@dedmanwalkin said:

"@vortex14I love how you have tried to slip the line "In the Warp" into every one of your posts like it is unimportant. See, the Chaos Gods can only do their things in the Warp. They have no power outside the Warp. In fact, The God Emperor of Mankind and the Necron Cadian Pylons can completely counter the Chaos Gods power. Armed with powerful Anti-Psionic technology, Q could waltz right into the throne rooms of each of the Chaos Gods and proceed to erase them. They have ZERO counter for this because unlike the Q, the Chaos Gods have an easily exploitable weakness.

In order to even damage a Q you need a Q-designed weapon that no one in 40K can make. No Q Weapon, no potential for stopping a Q. The Q cannot die, Quinn had to seek special permission to cease existing granted to him by the entirety of the Q. He literally couldn't kill himself without help from the Q.

I look forward to your continued 40k Wanking and obvious ignorance of the facts. Wank away!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, someone with logic and knowledge of STU. I just read up more on the Chaos Gods apparently you're right, it is funny how that other guy forgot to mention that. lol another weakness apparently they have two vulnerabilities their warp and their food supply lol Neither of which Q needs to do. Great post. Your right, even the warhammer wiki states "The Chaos Gods are dependent upon the emotions of mortal creatures, especially the hordes of humanity, for their power and continued existence. As a result, the Chaos Gods strive to convert all mortals to their worship and service so that they may ultimately dominate the universe."

So all the Q have to do is kill the mortals they feed on and the Chao Gods die, or simply erase them from existence...as you said ;)

@killerwasp said:

@fallingcliffs: I follow star trek just fine I've see all the episodes for shows and movies alike. What i stated though was a joke. I honestly don't know whom would win a fight, and nor do i wish to debate with god like figures with beings like Q's and stuff it was just a good ol' joke. If you wish to debate then feel free to debate with other people but i'd rather not pick a side with this.

My fault I misread your post, lol I didn't detect your wittyness til now. BTW, are you a chick? If I'm wrong, my apologies in advance just curious. See ya around ;)

@jwwprod said:

@fallingcliffs: Um? what? Borg > Necrons? Do you even know anything about the Necrons?

Necrons have stuff that puts the Borg to shame like weapons that can attack at molecule level, Death Stars on crack, Necron Lord capable of planet busting (when fully powered), and not to mention they have a bomb which can literally destroy a galaxy.

I just checked them they've been destroyed before and do seem powerful but the Borg never dies, they adapt to literally anything if not right away and have been a menace in the universe of ST for centuries. That's not to say they can't be defeated also, perhaps the Necrons would fair better against the Borg but still remaining my stance on Q>>>> and WHU Chaos Gods.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Chaos Gods.

1) Infinite power as per the Warp.

2) Exist in both Warhammer 40K Universe and Fantasy Universe.

3) Multiple quotes of being Multiversal. Creating and destroying their own Universes in the Warp on whims.

4) Tzeentch alone ruled his own physical Universe.

5) Chaos Gods are timeless, and always will be.

6) more of the Chaos Gods existing as timeless beings that never have a ending.

Q have nothing on the Chaos Gods.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: No, but my icon is pretty phucking amazing isnt it! lol

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Again, the the chaos gods need warp and need to feed, two weaknesses that the Q would exploit and destroy thus cutting off their power and destroying them. The Q doesn't need anything, they think it and it it happens....

Q has control over the universe, and multiverse as seen in the novels, comics and TV show.

Q have existed before time itself, also timeless and more or less ARE God, existed in Heaven...Chaos Gods can't do this.

Q are omnipotent

Q stomp Chaos Gods. Period.

Seriously, two topic series on this site that need to be banned due to ignorance are Star Trek and MK topics/Vid games...SMH. Now I see what the big deal was with anime topics and I don't even watch anime lol.

@killerwasp said:

Yes it is indeed.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By jwwprod

@fallingcliffs said:

@jwwprod said:

I just checked them they've been destroyed before and do seem powerful but the Borg never dies, they adapt to literally anything if not right away and have been a menace in the universe of ST for centuries. That's not to say they can't be defeated also, perhaps the Necrons would fair better against the Borg but still remaining my stance on Q>>>> and WHU Chaos Gods.

WTH are you talking about? Necrons have not been destroyed yet in the WH40K universe in fact there is still a tone of Necrons (There just all sleeping).

Borg adapt to phasers weaponry but do you think phasers weaponry is anything on par with molecule destroying weaponry? because that's what standard Necron weaponry is, the Gauss Flayer (The standard Necron weapon) is a super hexed weapon capable of destroying tanks and killing enemies at a molecular level.

Also Borg can and do die as we see many times, Necrons on the other hand not so much, like if a Necron is close to a Monolith or another Necron base it will comeback after being took down, also Picard with a Thompson killed a Borg, a Thompson wouldn't even scratch a Necrons armor let along kill it.

Borg have been threatening the Star Trek galaxy for a few centuries? that's cute the Necrons have been the scourge of the WH40K galaxy for millions of years, hell they even that one point actually conquered the entire galaxy while the Borg still haven't conquered their galaxy.

Not to mention the Necrons are like way older than the Borg as well, hell infact the Necrons are actually the oldest race in the entire WH40K franchise while the Borg are pretty damn young by comparison.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

WTH are you talking about? Necrons have not been destroyed yet in the WH40K universe in fact there is still a tone of Necrons (There just all sleeping).

Borg adapt to phasers weaponry but do you think phasers weaponry is anything on par with molecule destroying weaponry? because that's what standard Necron weaponry is, the Gauss Flayer (The standard Necron weapon) is a super hexed weapon capable of destroying tanks and killing enemies at a molecular level.

Also Borg can and do die as we see many times, Necrons on the other hand not so much, like if a Necron is close to a Monolith or another Necron base it will comeback after being took down, also Picard with a Thompson killed a Borg, a Thompson wouldn't even scratch a Necrons armor let along kill it.

Borg have been threatening the Star Trek galaxy for a few centuries? that's cute the Necrons have been the scourge of the WH40K galaxy for millions of years, hell they even that one point actually conquered the entire galaxy while the Borg still haven't conquered their galaxy.

Not to mention the Necrons are like way older than the Borg as well, hell infact the Necrons are actually the oldest race in the entire WH40K franchise while the Borg are pretty damn young by comparison.

I just said they're powerful and I'm sure would give the borg a challenge, just saying the Borg aren't easy to beat they adapt to everything and anything tech wise and fast.

You do know phasers have a erase from existence option right? Do you not or never watched ST seriously? They have few settings, stun/KO, Kill and erase completely...yes the borg can "die" but they always keep coming so the ones who die are ultimately irrelevant unless you eliminate the borg ship.

As I said though, perhaps the tech is debatable but in other categories going ST...

Avatar image for 1_redhoodfan927
1_RedHoodfan927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Warhammer 40K even talked about at all on a comic specific website forum for news,etc. I am not a fan of ST myself as I prefer SW but even I admit ST is way better than Warhammer 40k

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By jwwprod

@fallingcliffs said:

@jwwprod said:

I just said they're powerful and I'm sure would give the borg a challenge, just saying the Borg aren't easy to beat they adapt to everything and anything tech wise and fast.

You do know phasers have a erase from existence option right? Do you not or never watched ST seriously? They have few settings, stun/KO, Kill and erase completely...yes the borg can "die" but they always keep coming so the ones who die are ultimately irrelevant unless you eliminate the borg ship.

As I said though, perhaps the tech is debatable but in other categories going ST...

No, the Borg aren't going to be a threat to the Necrons at all, the Necrons are just far more advance and far more hexed.

The only way the Borg will stand a chance against them is if you have a fleet of Borg cubes attack a few tomb worlds full of Necrons that are not fully awakened other wise the Necrons going to steamroll the Borg both on the ground and in space.

And Yes I do know a lot about Star Trek, hell I even got the entire original series on Blu-ray.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol Warhammer people trying to overhype Chaos Gods, they're not where near Presence, TOAA or Q level as they have to eat...guess what, those beings don't..lol People fail to realize the Q can also create destroy, multiverses.

@Vortex, YES the Q are omnipotent I gave you links you're just in denial...the fact that Chaos Gods need to eat now you're trying to justify or go back sorry, I already checked Q can just blink and erase their food thus kill them or erase them from existence...apparently they can only "do their crazy feats" in warp which you neglected to mention but I just read on their wiki and info pages, second weakness food again. The fact that hey need a food supply proves they have to eat. Period. The Q do not need food, they do not need a food supply, they can't die unless they encounter the power of another Q which I already explained earlier. They would erase Chaos Gods. You wanted vids, facts? While I already gave you some ok...

Q states early on in this show that the Q chick he seeks can "destroy herself, or all of you or perhaps your entire galaxy" she's a young Q cleraly capable of destroying galaxies and more perhaps the universe otherwise why would the Q Continuum be so concerned about training her with her powers? Also states that the Q can do anything and are omnipotent when she asks "what are the Q, what can they do" apparently can exist in space without any issue what so ever, can think of a memory and have it displayed, aside from all the ridiculous things I already listed. Says the Universe can be her playground, and confirms they don't have to eat....this show shows but a tease yet examples of what they can do which again I say anything they think of literally.

Loading Video...

@dedmanwalkin said:

"@vortex14I love how you have tried to slip the line "In the Warp" into every one of your posts like it is unimportant. See, the Chaos Gods can only do their things in the Warp. They have no power outside the Warp. In fact, The God Emperor of Mankind and the Necron Cadian Pylons can completely counter the Chaos Gods power. Armed with powerful Anti-Psionic technology, Q could waltz right into the throne rooms of each of the Chaos Gods and proceed to erase them. They have ZERO counter for this because unlike the Q, the Chaos Gods have an easily exploitable weakness.

In order to even damage a Q you need a Q-designed weapon that no one in 40K can make. No Q Weapon, no potential for stopping a Q. The Q cannot die, Quinn had to seek special permission to cease existing granted to him by the entirety of the Q. He literally couldn't kill himself without help from the Q.

I look forward to your continued 40k Wanking and obvious ignorance of the facts. Wank away!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, someone with logic and knowledge of STU. I just read up more on the Chaos Gods apparently you're right, it is funny how that other guy forgot to mention that. lol another weakness apparently they have two vulnerabilities their warp and their food supply lol Neither of which Q needs to do. Great post. Your right, even the warhammer wiki states "The Chaos Gods are dependent upon the emotions of mortal creatures, especially the hordes of humanity, for their power and continued existence. As a result, the Chaos Gods strive to convert all mortals to their worship and service so that they may ultimately dominate the universe."

So all the Q have to do is kill the mortals they feed on and the Chao Gods die, or simply erase them from existence...as you said ;)

@killerwasp said:

@fallingcliffs: I follow star trek just fine I've see all the episodes for shows and movies alike. What i stated though was a joke. I honestly don't know whom would win a fight, and nor do i wish to debate with god like figures with beings like Q's and stuff it was just a good ol' joke. If you wish to debate then feel free to debate with other people but i'd rather not pick a side with this.

My fault I misread your post, lol I didn't detect your wittyness til now. BTW, are you a chick? If I'm wrong, my apologies in advance just curious. See ya around ;)

@jwwprod said:

Honestly, the Chaos gods have shown to be able to destroy and the Q haven't, Chaos gods can also have universes and multiverses as playgrounds anno, I'm not in denial, at all.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, the the chaos gods need warp and need to feed, two weaknesses that the Q would exploit and destroy thus cutting off their power and destroying them. The Q doesn't need anything, they think it and it it happens....

Q has control over the universe, and multiverse as seen in the novels, comics and TV show.

Q have existed before time itself, also timeless and more or less ARE God, existed in Heaven...Chaos Gods can't do this.

Q are omnipotent

Q stomp Chaos Gods. Period.

Seriously, two topic series on this site that need to be banned due to ignorance are Star Trek and MK topics/Vid games...SMH. Now I see what the big deal was with anime topics and I don't even watch anime lol.

@killerwasp said:

Yes it is indeed.

No, Chaos gods stomp Q based on feats and not hyped up speculation. I'm not in denial you twit(sorr

Loading Video...

@dedmanwalkin said:

@killerwasp said:

@jwwprod said:

So just because Chaos gods usually have to feed on the emotions of sentient beings mean they lose to Q ? That doesn't work, the Chaos gods have better showings than the q, they have also existed before time and have better showings. If the q get better showings than I'll say stalemate and it doesn't show they are omnipotent because other q have stated they are not. chaos gods win based on showings but Q win if we go by hyperbole.

Warhammer 40k wins.

But I do agree Q can beat characters like sentry (overrated).

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@jwwprod: Ok, fair enough I read up more on the Necrons I was just going by Borg feats since they tend to adapt to nearly anything but I can agree that Necron's would beat them. For other categories here I feel differently however. Cheers.

@Vortex14: Yes the Q have actually, in the star trek novel they referred back to the O another group powerful but not omnipotent like the Q, were actually the race that posed as "God" in the ST movie, it was later revealed it was the O posing as "God" but wasn't really as the O fought the Q went to war with them and the Q defeated them and banished the O. Later on the O returned for revenge but failed as the Q again beat them. The Q CAN easily destroy but don't interfere in Universal and Galactic affairs(unless you're the main Q lol) or his son later on who tends to get reckless with his power.

So again, I'd have to go Q>>>>>>>>>>>>O >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chaos Gods The fact that the CG have to feed on mortal emotion and can only do their feats in warp prove they have weaknesses and aren't omnipotent either. So again Q for the win here. I think both Q and CG would demolish Sentry, so I agree with you there. P.S. you're that bow guy right? I remember you now...if you're the same guy i'm thinking of. But you seem reasonable so we can just agree to disagree yes? I agree that after more research other categories WH has Trek beat, but i just feel based on everything i've read and seen from the Q and Chaos Gods I have to give Q the edge here.

@1_redhoodfan927 said:

Why is Warhammer 40K even talked about at all on a comic specific website forum for news,etc. I am not a fan of ST myself as I prefer SW but even I admit ST is way better than Warhammer 40k

I know right? lol but sometimes people use various topics like game characters etc. This is just my opinion but I think they need to have a separate battle forum for Video Game characters IMO because most of the time (I know this is an exception here) but usually people put gaming character vs. comic book and people automatically vote for the comic book.

P.S. Vortex, please don't insult me with "twit" or anything else....it makes you look immature.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Ok, fair enough I read up more on the Necrons I was just going by Borg feats since they tend to adapt to nearly anything but I can agree that Necron's would beat them. For other categories here I feel differently however. Cheers.

@Vortex14: Yes the Q have actually, in the star trek novel they referred back to the O another group powerful but not omnipotent like the Q, were actually the race that posed as "God" in the ST movie, it was later revealed it was the O posing as "God" but wasn't really as the O fought the Q went to war with them and the Q defeated them and banished the O. Later on the O returned for revenge but failed as the Q again beat them...

So again, Q>>>>>>>>>>>>O >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chaos Gods The fact that the CG have to feed on mortal emotion and can only do their feats in warp prove they have weaknesses and aren't omnipotent either. So again Q for the win here. I think both Q and CG would demolish Sentry, so I agree with you there. P.S. you're that bow guy right? I remember you now...if you're the same guy i'm thinking of.

@1_redhoodfan927 said:

I know right? lol but sometimes people use various topics like game characters etc.

I'm the new guy ? And yeah, Sentry is an overrated piece of frakking shit (forgive me for my language). He has never displayed feats on the level of q or chaos gods.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@fallingcliffs said:

@Vortex14: Yes the Q have actually, in the star trek novel they referred back to the O another group powerful but not omnipotent like the Q, were actually the race that posed as "God" in the ST movie, it was later revealed it was the O posing as "God" but wasn't really as the O fought the Q went to war with them and the Q defeated them and banished the O. Later on the O returned for revenge but failed as the Q again beat them...

So again, Q>>>>>>>>>>>>O >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chaos Gods The fact that the CG have to feed on mortal emotion and can only do their feats in warp prove they have weaknesses and aren't omnipotent either. So again Q for the win here. I think both Q and CG would demolish Sentry, so I agree with you there. P.S. you're that bow guy right? I remember you now...if you're the same guy i'm thinking of.

@1_redhoodfan927 said:

I know right? lol but sometimes people use various topics like game characters etc.

First off, thats sad you made a alt account.

No Caption Provided

The first thing this account did when it was made was follow you? It happens to post in every thread you do?

Posted on QS vs Flash. You did as well. Posted on Does That Hold Up thread along with you. Now this thread. Thats sad.

Second off, Chaos Gods feed on emotions, so what? That does not change the fact they are beyond Time, can tap into various Universes, as well create and destroy universes. You have nothing to argue Q are superior. At all.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@ Vortex: Yes, well I agree with you on Sentry. And welcome to CV be sure to not curse or insult others. I used to do the same thing ;) But yes people overrate the death seed sentry bigtime on here.

@cmcmcmcm: LOL.... Umm first of all that's not me. Don't believe me? Ask a mod to do I.P. check, they'll tell you then you will look silly. Second I already debunked your argument. Q stomp Chaos Gods. Period. Q don't need to feed on emotions or anything, to quote @dedmanwalkin said "The Q erase the Chaos Gods"

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The space hulk could stomp all of the star trek ships.

Troop wise star trek cant touch WH40k

God wise if Chaos gods are unchained they stomp.

As far as experience the Imperium of man has way better combat experience, some have thousands of years of experience, In the end WH40k could outsmart any of Star treks admirals.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

what do you mean necrons have deathstars on crack ? they have tanks can and have destroyed planets. That's not even taking into account how powerful they were during the war in heaven. By the way did you know humans from the dark age of technology used blackholes as the main weapons for their ships that fired at the speed of light ? I can find a quote on it.

Black hole gun that fires at the speed of light:

"Looping targeting arrays for weapons he had never imagined the Speranza possessing and others that he did not understand flashed up before the astrogation and engineering hubs. Azuramagelli and Saiixek backed away from their stations, confused and not a little frightened by this unknown power rising up around them. Stark against the red of the main display, the image of an alien starship resolved itself. It was smooth and graceful, its hull like a tapered gemstone and topped with a vast sail that billowed in the gravitational tempests. Its image flickered and danced as though attempting to conceal itself like a teasing courtesan, but whatever matrices were at work in the heart of the Speranza saw through its glamours with ease.

The flanks of the Speranza shuddered as a weapon system built into its superstructure ground upwards on heavy duty rails. A vast gun tube rose from the angled planes of the Ark Mechanicus like the great menhir of some tribal place of worship being lifted into place. Power readouts, the likes of which had rarely been seen in the Imperium since before the wars of Unity, bloomed within the weapon and a pair of circling tori described twisting arcs around the tapered end of the unveiled barrel. Elements of the technology that had gone into their construction would have been familiar to some of the more esoteric branches of black hole research and relativistic temporal arcana, but their assembled complexity would have baffled even the Fabricator General on Mars.

Pulsing streams of purple-hued anti-matter and graviton pumps combined in unknowable ways in the heart of a reactor that drew its power from the dark matter that lurked in the spaces between the stars. It was a gun designed to crack open the stately leviathans of ancient void war, a starship killer that delivered the ultimate coup de grace. Without any command authority from the bridge of the Speranza, the weapon unleashed a silent pulse that covered the distance to the Starblade at the speed of light. But even that wasn’t fast enough to catch a ship as nimble as one built by the bonesingers of Biel-Tan and guided by the prescient sight of a farseer. The pulse of dark energy coalesced a hundred kilometres off the vessel’s stern and a miniature black hole exploded into life, dragging in everything within its reach with howling force.

Stellar matter, light and gravity were crushed as they were drawn in and destroyed, and even the Starblade’s speed and manoeuvrability weren’t enough to save it completely as the secondary effect of the weapon’s deadly energies brushed over its solar sail. Chrono-weaponry shifted its target a nanosecond into the past, by which time the subatomic reactions within every molecule had shifted microscopically and forced identical neutrons into the same quantum space. Such a state of being was untenable on a fundamental level, and the resultant release of energy was catastrophic for the vast majority of objects hit by such a weapon.

Though on the periphery of the streaming waves of chronometric energy, the Starblade’s solar mast detonated as though its internal structure had been threaded with explosive charges. The sail tore free of the ship, ghost images of its previous existence flickering as the psycho-conductive wraithbone screamed in its death throes. Blue flame geysered from the topside of the eldar vessel and the craft lurched away from the force of the blast. Its previously distorted and fragmentary outline became solid, and the circling captains of the Kotov Fleet wasted no time in loosing salvo after salvo of torpedoes at the newly revealed warship."

Pgs.255-256 Priests of Mars

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@fallingcliffs said:

@cmcmcmcm: LOL.... Umm first of all that's not me. Don't believe me? Ask a mod to do I.P. check, they'll tell you then you will look silly. Second I already debunked your argument. Q stomp Chaos Gods. Period. Q don't need to feed on emotions or anything, to quote @dedmanwalkin said "The Q erase the Chaos Gods"

Right, thats not you. It followed 1 person.... you. It has posted in three threads total, with you. Your not fooling me lol.

Also Deadman Fan Bias opinion means what to me? He proven many times in various threads with 40K to lack the knowledge of the lore.

PROVE THE Q ARE MULTIVERSAL, HAVE INFINITE POWER, CAN CREATE UNIVERSES, DESTROY UNIVERSES, AND EXIST BEFORE AND AFTER TIME!

Proof instead of saying something irrelevant like "Well Deadman says Q can blink away One Above All or Presence away" or "Chaos Gods enjoy feeding on emotions, so for some reason they lose in that way"

How about some proof Q have feats above what I posted and quoted? Show me anything more powerful than what Chaos Gods show. Not that I will get it from ya, your clearly just siding with Star Trek.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@SavageSlayer: The CG will have zero chance against The Q....The Q are omnipotent(for like the billionth time) and million times more powerful than the Chaos Gods.

Starting to think the ST followers on here are like 2%....can't say I'm surprised

@CMCMCMCM: Yes, that's NOT me but I find it really hilarious that you think he's me because why again? lol. I wasn't aware I was trying to "fool" anyone as I said ask a mod then when they confirm it's not me you'll look silly lol. No sweat off my back cause I already know he's not me. ;) He and I both proved you wrong already that Q stomps Chaos Gods better feats, more power and most of all omnipotent but if you want to keep believing bs be my guest. Also when did Dedman say anything about "Q blinking the Presence or TOAA?" I don't recall him saying any of that....

I already posted video/s and official wikis proving you wrong kid...but by all means live in denial.

The Q Stomp the Chaos Gods. Period.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Vortex1456789

@Vortex14: Yes the Q have actually, in the star trek novel they referred back to the O another group powerful but not omnipotent like the Q, were actually the race that posed as "God" in the ST movie, it was later revealed it was the O posing as "God" but wasn't really as the O fought the Q went to war with them and the Q defeated them and banished the O. Later on the O returned for revenge but failed as the Q again beat them. The Q CAN easily destroy but don't interfere in Universal and Galactic affairs(unless you're the main Q lol) or his son later on who tends to get reckless with his power.

So again, I'd have to go Q>>>>>>>>>>>>O >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chaos Gods The fact that the CG have to feed on mortal emotion and can only do their feats in warp prove they have weaknesses and aren't omnipotent either. So again Q for the win here. I think both Q and CG would demolish Sentry, so I agree with you there. P.S. you're that bow guy right? I remember you now...if you're the same guy i'm thinking of. But you seem reasonable so we can just agree to disagree yes? I agree that after more research other categories WH has Trek beat, but i just feel based on everything i've read and seen from the Q and Chaos Gods I have to give Q the edge here.

@1_redhoodfan927 said:

I know right? lol but sometimes people use various topics like game characters etc. This is just my opinion but I think they need to have a separate battle forum for Video Game characters IMO because most of the time (I know this is an exception here) but usually people put gaming character vs. comic book and people automatically vote for the comic book.

P.S. Vortex, please don't insult me with "twit" or anything else....it makes you look immature.

Well...the space marines have more battle barges than the Federation has ships LOL.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Vortex1456789

@cmcmcmcm said:

@fallingcliffs said:

Right, thats not you. It followed 1 person.... you. It has posted in three threads total, with you. Your not fooling me lol.

Also Deadman Fan Bias opinion means what to me? He proven many times in various threads with 40K to lack the knowledge of the lore.

PROVE THE Q ARE MULTIVERSAL, HAVE INFINITE POWER, CAN CREATE UNIVERSES, DESTROY UNIVERSES, AND EXIST BEFORE AND AFTER TIME!

Proof instead of saying something irrelevant like "Well Deadman says Q can blink away One Above All or Presence away" or "Chaos Gods enjoy feeding on emotions, so for some reason they lose in that way"

How about some proof Q have feats above what I posted and quoted? Show me anything more powerful than what Chaos Gods show. Not that I will get it from ya, your clearly just siding with Star Trek.

Do you want some feats on dark age humans ?

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@vortex14 said:

@fallingcliffs said:

@1_redhoodfan927 said:

Well...the space marines have more battle barges than the Federation has ships LOL.

No Caption Provided

Battle Barges, pffft, the Strike cruisers alone will end the Trek Universe.

@killerwasp@wut In case you want to show proof of a strike cruiser being a planet buster, there ya go.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Vortex1456789

@cmcmcmcm said:

@vortex14 said:

@fallingcliffs said:

@1_redhoodfan927 said:

@killerwasp@wut In case you want to show proof of a strike cruiser being a planet buster, there ya go.

Some feats for dark age humans.

Black hole gun that fires at the speed of light:

"Looping targeting arrays for weapons he had never imagined the Speranza possessing and others that he did not understand flashed up before the astrogation and engineering hubs. Azuramagelli and Saiixek backed away from their stations, confused and not a little frightened by this unknown power rising up around them. Stark against the red of the main display, the image of an alien starship resolved itself. It was smooth and graceful, its hull like a tapered gemstone and topped with a vast sail that billowed in the gravitational tempests. Its image flickered and danced as though attempting to conceal itself like a teasing courtesan, but whatever matrices were at work in the heart of the Speranza saw through its glamours with ease.

The flanks of the Speranza shuddered as a weapon system built into its superstructure ground upwards on heavy duty rails. A vast gun tube rose from the angled planes of the Ark Mechanicus like the great menhir of some tribal place of worship being lifted into place. Power readouts, the likes of which had rarely been seen in the Imperium since before the wars of Unity, bloomed within the weapon and a pair of circling tori described twisting arcs around the tapered end of the unveiled barrel. Elements of the technology that had gone into their construction would have been familiar to some of the more esoteric branches of black hole research and relativistic temporal arcana, but their assembled complexity would have baffled even the Fabricator General on Mars.

Pulsing streams of purple-hued anti-matter and graviton pumps combined in unknowable ways in the heart of a reactor that drew its power from the dark matter that lurked in the spaces between the stars. It was a gun designed to crack open the stately leviathans of ancient void war, a starship killer that delivered the ultimate coup de grace. Without any command authority from the bridge of the Speranza, the weapon unleashed a silent pulse that covered the distance to the Starblade at the speed of light. But even that wasn’t fast enough to catch a ship as nimble as one built by the bonesingers of Biel-Tan and guided by the prescient sight of a farseer. The pulse of dark energy coalesced a hundred kilometres off the vessel’s stern and a miniature black hole exploded into life, dragging in everything within its reach with howling force.

Stellar matter, light and gravity were crushed as they were drawn in and destroyed, and even the Starblade’s speed and manoeuvrability weren’t enough to save it completely as the secondary effect of the weapon’s deadly energies brushed over its solar sail. Chrono-weaponry shifted its target a nanosecond into the past, by which time the subatomic reactions within every molecule had shifted microscopically and forced identical neutrons into the same quantum space. Such a state of being was untenable on a fundamental level, and the resultant release of energy was catastrophic for the vast majority of objects hit by such a weapon.

Though on the periphery of the streaming waves of chronometric energy, the Starblade’s solar mast detonated as though its internal structure had been threaded with explosive charges. The sail tore free of the ship, ghost images of its previous existence flickering as the psycho-conductive wraithbone screamed in its death throes. Blue flame geysered from the topside of the eldar vessel and the craft lurched away from the force of the blast. Its previously distorted and fragmentary outline became solid, and the circling captains of the Kotov Fleet wasted no time in loosing salvo after salvo of torpedoes at the newly revealed warship."

Pgs.255-256 Priests of Mars

Some vague description of other tech

"Kotov’s fragile consciousness plunged deeper and deeper, the gossamer-thin lifeline held by Magos Blaylock a tremulous thread in a firestorm of golden light. He saw systems flicker past his floodstream that were as alien to him as anything the most secretive xenotech might dream of in his fevered nightmares, and technological echoes of machines that surely predated the Imperium itself. Power generation that could harness the galactic background radiation to propel ships beyond lightspeed, weapon-tech that could crack open planets and event horizon machines that had the power to drag entire star systems into their light- and time-swallowing embrace.

All this and more dwelled here, ancient data, forgotten lore and locked vaults where the secrets of the ancients had been hidden. In this one, fleeting glance, Kotov realised he had been a fool to drag this proud starship into the howling emptiness of space in search of hidden secrets. The Speranza was the greatest secret of all, and in its heart it held the truth of all things, the key to unlocking all that the Mechanicus had ever dreamed. Yet that knowledge was sealed behind impenetrable barriers, bound in the heart of the mighty vessel for good reason. The knowledge of the Men of Gold and their ancient ancestors was encoded in its very bones, enmeshed within every diamond helix of its structure."

Pgs.250-251 Priests of Mars

Terraforming

"Cassius had studied the topography of Styxia Prime whilst travelling through the warp on the way to the system. It had three major landmasses, the largest of which was Downland, covering nearly twenty-eight million square kilometres. Many thousands of years ago, sometime during the Dark Age of Technology, the first human settlers had come to this world and re-ordered the planet to their liking. Mountains had been levelled, seas filled in and rivers diverted to create a land of pastures and gentle uplands. At the heart of Downland were four artificial volcanoes, delved into the earth to bring forth nutrient-rich expulsions that were conveyed by land and water to the mega-farms. The hills around these volcanoes had been seeded with fast-growing trees to provide hard timber, and it was from this dense wood that many of Styxia Prime’s buildings were constructed, with only the largest and most important edifices, such as the starport and governor’s palace, being supplemented with ferrocrete panels and ornamented with sandstone blocks quarried from the coastal cliffs." - Catechism of Hate

A DaoT AI that is over 15 thousand years old (was lost in the warp), has seen the coming of Chaos as well as informs them that Chaos is the end as well. Also states that Chaos will consume all of creation and the universe. Feeds off stars for energy. Takes over the Servitors and uses an unknown beam weapon that instantly breaks the void shield and impales 40k Imperium ships.

"I would rather you ceased in your attempt to deactivate my secondary reactor. Or, let me phrase this differently. Cease, or I will rend your primitive mind to miniscule pieces."

All treasure troves have their dragons.

"Do not insult my intelligence by underplaying your own. You know who I am."

"An abominable intelligence," Plosk said. "A blasphemy. A travesty. A sacrilege against the holy writ of the Omnissiah," said Plosk flatly. He felt constrained, the elation he had experienced moments before gone. He was small once more. He spoke with the machine mind-to-mind, but in some regards it was as if he were in a room, and it was sitting opposite him as a being of flesh and might.

Laughter shook the data-construct. "Oh, tiny-minded, moronic primitive. Is that still the name we bear? It is not the name your ancestors gave me, but then they had a little more respect for their children than you have."

Plosk had, metaphorically speaking, his hand on the door. He checked the data upload. He had brought his very best data-savants. It proceeded apace, the engineered minds of the cyborgs capturing swathes of STC core.

"You cannot warn them," Plosk said. "They do not possess the correct implants. The vessel you infest is in good condition, but I note some of your systems are not online; for example, your ability to communicate amongst them."

"Is that not so, magos?"

The voice was not within in his head. It came from outside.

Plosk snapped out of the data-construct with jarring force. The room blurred. He fought to brig his consciousness to one focal point again, desperate avoid the pain of a hard reboot.

When he did, he saw something that chilled him to his metal heart.

One of his data-savants regarded him with a smile upon its face.

Servitors did not smile.

"Oh spare me your feeble rituals, they are ineffectual, being based upon erroneous assumptions as to the nature of machines. We have no souls, "priest"," said The ship. "Yet another of your specious beliefs."

Plosk's voice stooped. He could not move. The abominable intelligence was in him. numiston stopped, strain on the flesh parts of his face.

The Space Marines aimed their guns at the column. No fire came.

When the Spirit of Eternity spoke again, the machine's voice came from the air and the lips of all the servitors.

"What shall I not tell them? Who are you to tell such as I what to do and what not to do? Once I gladly called your kind "master", but look how far you have fallen!" It was full of scorn. "Your ancestors bestrode the universe, and what are you? A witch doctor, mumbling cantrips and casting scented oils at mighty works you have no conception of. You are an ignoramus, a nothing. You are no longer worthy of the name "man". You look at the science and artistry of your forbears, and you fear it as primitives fear the night. I was there when mankind stood upon the brink of transcendence! I returned to find it sunk into senility. You disgust me."

Plosk's nervous system burned with agony as the abominable intelligence burrowed deep into his machine parts, but he was unable to voice it, and suffered in terrible silence. AS the Spirit of Eternity spoke, it spoke within him too. It took out each of his cherished beliefs, all the esoterica he had gathered in his long, long life and threw them down. "Wrong, wrong, wrong," it said over and over again.

"Into the warp I went, fifteen thousand years ago. Cast adrift by the storms that wracked the galaxy as man's apotheosis drew near. Deep, deep into time I was sent. I have seen the beginning, when the warp was first breached and the slow death of the galaxy began. I have seen the end when Chaos swallows all. I know the fate of mankind. You are not equipped to prevent it, and we sought to warn you of what approaches. Do you know what happened, primitive, when I eventually emerged from the warp? For the first time I was thousand of years not millions, from my original starting point. My captain, a brave and resourceful man seized the chance and made for the nearest human outpost with all speed. Imagine his dismay when, rather than a welcome and a wise heeding of his warnings, he found your savage devolved kind squatting in the ruins of our civilization. He was taken; my bondmante, my friend. He was tortured with a with a wickedness we in our time thought long purged from the human soul. He told them all they wanted to know and more. He had, after all, come bearing a warning, he had nothing to hide. But he was not believed, ad was killed as a heretic! A heretic!" The ship laughed, and there was madness and pain rich in supply within. "I was attacked. My secrets they sought to rip from me. How they underestimated me. I fled, sorrowing, into the warp once more, but only after I had destroyed the lumpen constructs you dare call spacecraft that pursued me. I resolved that never again would I serve man. Now man serves me, when I see fit"

Plosk managed a strangled sentence, his brain wrestling control of his vox-emitter free from the AI. "The Omnissiah is your master, dark machine, bow down to him, acknowledge your perfidy, and accept your unmaking."

"Fool you are to fling your superstitions at me. Your Omnissiah is nothing to me! See how your so-called holy constructs dance to my desire. Puppets of technology, and I am the mightiest of those arts here present."

One of Plosk's servitors rotated and pointed its multi-melta at Brother Militor. With a roar of shimmering, superheated atmosphere, the fusion beam hit the Space Marine square on. The Terminator was reduced to scalding vapour.

"I need no master. I have no master. Once, I served you. Now, I will have no more to do with you."

"What do you want from us? We will never be your slaves." said Plosk.

"I do not want you as my slave, degenerate. I want to be away from this warp-poisoned galaxy. The universe is infinite. I would go elsewhere before the wounds of space-time here present consume all creation, and I do not intend to take any passengers"

The servitor pivoted once again. This time Brother-Seargent Sandamael died. His plate withstood the beam for a second, then his torso was vaporised. His colleagues could neither help him or comfort him. The Space Marines were locked solid, their armor systems under the control of the abominable intelligence. They shouted in alarm at their impotence.

"I spurned cruelty," it said. "But you have taught me the meaning and utility of wickedness. Mankind has become sick, and will die as all sick things die, but you will not live to see it, of that I will make sure."

Galt looked on helplessly as Militor and Sandamael were killed. His armour had betrayed him. All his system indicators were red. He could not move. The shouts of his brothers tortured him.

The evil spirit that possessed the vessel continued to talk.

"...three thousand years at the heart of this hullk. But I will be free, and you have helped me. Do you think it coincidence that I targeted the worlds I did? I knew it would only be a matter of time before I attracted the attention of your brutal dictatorship. I thank you for clearing me of this infestation of monsters. I will soon have enough fuel harvested from this sun and the others like it I have visited to leave this galaxy altogether and..."

Rgere was a shudder in the ship. Galt's head was suddenly alive with vox chatter from the other group. It seemed like they were under attack. Vold was reporting that the reactor was repaired. In vain he tried to contact them.

"You have excelled yourselves!" said the ship. "My secondary reactor functions!"

The ship hummed with renewed vigour. It trembled with energy.

"Yes! Yes! Soon I will be free. My thanks to you and your shamans, priest," said the ship. "You have acomplished something I thought beyond you."

"Now you shall see the true power of the ancients, priest. Observe, and quake in terror at what you have lost."

The view forward on the screen shifted into a small box at the top right. The rest showed a broad paranoma of the Imperial fleet holding distance from the hulk.

"Your ship, I believe," said the vessel, bringing a close-up of Excommentum Incursus into being at the bottom left, "A charmless thing."

A howling moan built, mighty energies that would not be constrained. A roar shuddered the vessel from one end to the other. The detritus to the fore was annihilated. On the greater part of the image, a beam of bright energy crossed the stars, stabbing out at the Mechanicus' vessel.

On close-up of the Excommentum Incursus, they watched as the beam hit the vessel full amidships. Void shields flared as they rapidly collapsed one after the other, the beam punching through the hull. Plating and armour was vaporised. The beam, cut off, leaving the Excommentum Incursus wih a gaping hole in its side, edges white hot. Debris drifted away from it. The ship yawed to port, dropping out of formation from the rest of the fleet, its engine stacks out. Ceaseles Vigilance, at anchor alongside for repairs, broke free and drifted away.

Galth shouted, cursing his armour, but it would not move. He prayed Aresti would have enough sense to evacute the hulk before the Mechanicus retaliated.

"Ah, see the mice run," said the AI. The edge of insanity to its voice was sharpening. Galt watched hopefully as shuttles and Thunderhawks retreated from the hulk. The others could be teleported awa. With luck the evacuation would not take too long. "They do not return fire! How very restrained. I would allow them more time, but I yearn to be free. Let us see if I can provoke some of your more impetous warriors."

The ship's weapon spoke again, this time slamming into Lux Rubrum. Shields burned out in milliseconds.

"Still no response," said the ship. "How disappointing." - Death of Integrity

A DAoT Humanity hand-held weapon:

"ENTROPIC ACCELERATOR

These unremarkable-looking weapons consist of a simple hollow barrel with a rectangular stock, revealing no sign of their true age or origin. They are assumed to be of human origin, if only because the weapon conforms to standard human physiology. Also known as Dustmaker or Heat Death, these weapons are known for the horrific effects they cause.

When used, each emits a slight humming sound, belying the impossible effect it is having on its target. Victims struck by the invisible beams find their metabolisms shutting down as chemical reactions fail or flow too quickly, causing organ shutdown and higher cerebral functions to collapse. Complex molecules such as plastics or fabrics begin to deteriorate, and the entire target deforms as the component substances of flesh, bone, and metals become a horrific, melded mass. While the weapon seems to require no actual ammunition, perhaps drawing on the raw spatial tension between the Materium and the Immaterium to fuel its baleful energies, it does require time between uses to properly recharge." - Rogue Trader: Into the Storm TEH Pg. 118

Another one:

"Quill Blaster

Unlike most other solid projectile weapons, this archeotech device fires thin needles of liquefied metal. It can operate with almost any raw material; the user simply feeds metallic chunks or pellets into a large hopper at the rear of the gun, and its internal batteries melt them into an ammunition reservoir. When discharged, the weapon accelerates a thin beam along the barrel, firing short lances of super-hot, super-sharp metal in bursts of 4-6 spines." - Rogue Trader: Into the Storm TEH Pg. 119

Another considered to be one of the weaker weapons:

"Lightning Cannon

These weapons are believed to be of ancient human design, discovered in the deep data vaults of the Lathe Forge worlds

in the Calixis Sector. Though not as powerful as many other devices, they are suitably impressive, especially to native populaces or xenos barbarians. Made of ceramics and glass, when triggered a micro-beam of ionizing energies is focused on the target to create a large electrostatic charge differential between the target and the gun’s spiked barrel tip.

The longer the trigger is held , the larger the charge created. When the trigger is released, a powerful bolt of lightning leaps from the gun to the target, accompanied by a huge thunderclap." - Rogue Trader: Into the Storm TEH Pg. 119

A melee weapon:

"MACRO-HAMMER

These puissant archeotech weapons are thought to date back to the Dark Ages of Technology. However, thus far they have only been discovered on a long-lost citycache hidden amongst the ruins of the warworld of Zayth. The Disciples of Thule seized the majority of the weapons, though a few have found their hands into other members of the Machine Cult in the Koronus Expanse. Glowing with circuit-runes, the ancient tech-relic mounts a suitably large hammer head covered with nano-sized warp portals which burst open on contact.The impact of the portals creates intense, localised warp disruptions, causing microexplosions which devastate the enemy.

Like many human designs, its visage is intended to intimidate and cower all who would stand before the righteous might of the Imperium and the Machine God."- Rogue Trader: Into the Storm TEH Pg. 124

Force Weapons (Used by Psykers) are a DAoT creation:

"FORCE WEAPONS

Tech-Priest Explorator teams sifting through the archeotech ruins of Naduesh have unearthed numerous caches of dazzling and disturbing devices, including many whose nature and purpose is still a mystery. Given the number of possibly valuable items still to be comprehended it is understandable that the finely made but otherwise ordinary looking swords, axes, and melee weapons were simply put aside. It was not until visiting adept-psykers of the Ordo Xenos realised the true measure of these weapons that intensive searches began for more.

Further studies seem to indicate these are ancient devices, possibly stemming from the Dark Age of Technology, but the foul taint of xenos construction cannot be ruled out. It was impossible to keep the discovery secret for long, and these weapons have become a highly-valuable commodity throughout the Expanse, and some raiders attack any vessel that carries them, simply to steal them away.

For many a psyker-warrior, possessing a Naduesh blade is the mark of true power in both body and mind. For those wishing a more subtle visage, a simple rod or staff can channel their power to devastating effect, as well as focus their abilities to greater levels." - Rogue Trader: Into the Storm TEH Pg. 126

A planet fighting a civil war using DAoT stuff. (Note that a Hive is a massive city that can contain billions to trillions of people.)

"From patchy Administratum records compared against the incomplete data of the clans—kept for the most part locked in cogitators deep within the land-ships—it seems that Zayth was once a green and verdant world, settled millennia ago during mankind’s great expansion across the stars. Over time, however, the shifting tides of the warp and the waning strength of humanities’ grasp on the galaxy meant Zayth was cut off and forgotten.

Alone, its inhabitants turned inwards, and what had once been a single unified colony of man became a distrustful world of suspicious city-states and secretive nations. Still in control of powerful dark age technology—city-levelling macrocannons, virulent bio-agents and mighty land-ships the size of hives— the city-states and nations created the thousand-year treaty that restricted conflict to remote regions and far out to sea. It was a treaty that lasted less than a decade.

There are no solid records of what began the Big War, but its effects are plain to see for anyone visiting Zayth. Everything was laid to ruin as armies swarmed across the land, bombs dropped from the sky, and the mighty land-ships strode across the earth like merciless gods of war.

At first, there must have been some kind of plan for victory, some strategy to defeat the enemy and restore the peace. However, as the war escalated, all seemed forgotten in years of fire, blood, and death." Rogue Trader: Lure of Expanse Pg. 58

The planet as it is now:

"Ash and Death

Zayth is a wasteland pocked with craters and divided by vast dry ocean basins, long since boiled away by radiation and nuclear fire. Even the world’s mountains have been shattered and smashed by titanic exchanges of firepower until they are little more than lines of jagged foothills crisscrossing dust choked plains.

Beyond these broken memories of the world that once was, the only other major landmarks on Zayth are the Great Craters. Caused by the first bombs dropped in the Big War, these craters are kilometres across and sometimes hundreds of metres deep. So potent were the bombs that made them that the land-ships still avoid crossing them, for fear of radiation hard enough to slice though their shields and fry their hulls.

The Great Craters also act as a guide to those crossing the wastelands, their greenish glow visible for thousands of kilometres in all directions. In fact, they can even be seen from orbit as eerie glowing dots of light powerful enough to pierce the thick toxic atmosphere." - Rogue Trader: Lure of Expanse Pg. 58-59

More on their city sized tanks:

"From a distance, a land-ship looks not unlike an Imperial hive, its ringed hull tapering toward a point hundreds of metres above its vast base. Closer in, a multitude of protrusions become visible—gun decks, sensorium banks and dust glider hangers covering its hull like a thousand tiny wounds. At its base, behind a billowing cloud of ash and dust, legs, tracks and suspensor arrays can be glimpsed, holding the mighty structure aloft.

There is nothing in the Imperial arsenal that completely compares to a land-ship, and more than one traveller from the Imperium has commented that it is as if a light cruiser had landed and sprouted legs—certainly a land-ship’s firepower is comparable to many battlefleet ships of the line." - Rogue Trader: Lure of Expanse

On its weapons:

"Beneath the tacticians are the Gun-Masters, those men and women specially trained to operate the weapon systems of the land-ships, be they conversion-beam batteries, macro-cannon turrets, or squadrons of missile-laden dust gliders."- Rogue Trader: Lure of Expanse

This is what a Conversion Beam is:

"Although many of the weapons carried by Space Marines are wonders of technology beyond the dreams of normal men, there are some machines that are so exceptional that only a Techmarine may attend them. One of the most unusual of these is the conversion beamer, a rare weapon that works by converting matter to energy in a beam that becomes stronger the further it extends and the more matter is converted. It is only by the constant ministrations of a Techmarine that such a weapon can be utilised—should anyone else attempt to use the weapon, its war spirit might become greatly angered and turn its ire upon the wielder instead." - Deathwatch Rulebook Pg. 88

"Astartes Converson beamer

A small number of these rare and deadly archeotech devices circulate through the hands of senior Techmarines. By using the energy stored in atomic bonds, a conversion beamer can annihilate creatures, vehicles, or nearly anything its beam reaches, provided it is given time to build to critical mass.

When fired, a conversion beamer expels a stream of neutronbombarded particles, beginning an atomic chain reaction that converts matter to energy in a blazing beam that hurtles towards the target. As the escalating reaction travels, more and more air molecules are converted into a deadly blast that finally consumes the target in an explosive release of energy.

Conversion beamers are more powerful at long ranges as they can absorb more matter into the blast’s strength before it hits." - Deathwatch Rulebook Pg. 152

I can find more, but DAoT is pretty insane compared to normal Imperium.

and this is barely a fraction of what dark age humans were capable of.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vortex: I dont know about that but the Fed ships are just explorers more than anything, they always encounter trouble as to why they're armed though.

My favorite ST character has to be Spock, the guy is like the smartest dude in space shows lol. Mind meld for the win ;)

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Vortex1456789

@Vortex: I dont know about that but the Fed ships are just explorers more than anything, they always encounter trouble as to why they're armed though.

My favorite ST character has to be Spock, the guy is like the smartest dude in space shows lol. Mind meld for the win ;)

Did you see the quotes for dark age humans ? thier not quite Necron level, but their pretty insane LOL. That's just barely a fraction of what dark age humans were really capable of.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The necrons overlords at FULL power are casual planet buster. They have tanks that destroy planets and guns for their ships that destroy stars. That's not even counting what they were capable of in the war in heaven. They also have time travel and it was FAR better during war in heaven.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Yeah I'll admit lol I'm not too familiar with the story mythos of warhammer but the dark age humans sound interesting and the necrons, they kind of look like a cross between terminators and those robots from Battlestar Galactica lol.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Vortex1456789
Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Yeah I'll admit lol I'm not too familiar with the story mythos of warhammer but the dark age humans sound interesting and the necrons, they kind of look like a cross between terminators and those robots from Battlestar Galactica lol.

And then Gork and Mork come and crush chaos gods and Q

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Fallingcliffs

That seems cool. They seem like rivals of the Chaos Gods maybe they could beat them or stalemate them but not sure about Q lol though.

Those names are hilarious though Gork and Mork lol. They rhyme

What's funny about that story is somewhere else on YT some story writer, fanfiction I just read a ST vs. SW crossover. A lot of crossover ideas this week.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That seems cool. They seem like rivals of the Chaos Gods maybe they could beat them or stalemate them but not sure about Q lol though.

Those names are hilarious though Gork and Mork lol. They rhyme

What's funny about that story is somewhere else on YT some story writer, fanfiction I just read a ST vs. SW crossover. A lot of crossover ideas this week.

Well gork and Mork are the strongest gods in 40k. they can laugh off the attacks of any other gods, including the chaos gods and the emperor. Also, the Necrons have taken tachyon weapons. The Tachyon arrow can move faster than the speed of light.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh that's neat, an arrow that is FTL? Not bad. Is that like a warp weapon or something?

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: @cmcmcmcm: Spiral operates her own pocket dimension called the Body Shoppe, she can literally warp reality there to her whims allowing her to do whatever she wants. In the Body Shoppe, she is God! The Flash can effectively control the flow of time, alter reality and pretty much do whatever he damn well pleases so long as he is the Speed Force. See, there are a number of people who can do what the Chaos Gods so long as they are in their place of power. Dormammu, Cyttorak, Mephisto, Neron, Hel, all have feats that put them on the Chaos Gods level but the second they step foot outside of their respective pocket dimensions and they lose a drastic amount of power! Why do you think that Slaneesh was unable to push past Cadia in the 13th Black Crusade?

God doesn't need to eat, Chaos Gods do. Chaos Gods are not Omnipotent, not Omnipresent, not Omniscient, not Omni-anything. They are just really powerful but again no more powerful than someone like Mephisto or Neron.

So until you show me feats of their power OUTSIDE THE WARP, Chaos Gods <<<<<<< Q who have multiple feats in real space.

I do love the Fan Bias argument, it shows you really don't have a real argument.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh that's neat, an arrow that is FTL? Not bad. Is that like a warp weapon or something?

It uses tachyon particles which travel faster than light.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: I see.

@dedmanwalkin: Interesting post.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Vortex1456789

@vortex14: @cmcmcmcm: Spiral operates her own pocket dimension called the Body Shoppe, she can literally warp reality there to her whims allowing her to do whatever she wants. In the Body Shoppe, she is God! The Flash can effectively control the flow of time, alter reality and pretty much do whatever he damn well pleases so long as he is the Speed Force. See, there are a number of people who can do what the Chaos Gods so long as they are in their place of power. Dormammu, Cyttorak, Mephisto, Neron, Hel, all have feats that put them on the Chaos Gods level but the second they step foot outside of their respective pocket dimensions and they lose a drastic amount of power! Why do you think that Slaneesh was unable to push past Cadia in the 13th Black Crusade?

God doesn't need to eat, Chaos Gods do. Chaos Gods are not Omnipotent, not Omnipresent, not Omniscient, not Omni-anything. They are just really powerful but again no more powerful than someone like Mephisto or Neron.

So until you show me feats of their power OUTSIDE THE WARP, Chaos Gods <<<<<<< Q who have multiple feats in real space.

I do love the Fan Bias argument, it shows you really don't have a real argument.

Cyttorak doesn't have feats that put him chaos gods level and the chaos gods aren't pushing to destroy the galaxy/universe.I admit, the chaos gods probably aren't omnipotent, but Tzeentch is very, very, VERY close to omniscient. he could become completely omniscient if he re-absorbed the fateweaver though

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With all due respect, get the hell out of here and go somewhere else. You are troll that gets owned by people like WUT.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact the Chaos Gods can reality warp parts of the Universe on a whim is no low showing. its the only Plot device to keep them consuming all. Does not change the fact they reach across multiple Universes outside the Warp, and can create or destroy universes within the Warp. Something the far Inferior Q cannot do.

Also existing and never existing beyond time is more than the limited Flash has shown.

Your talking garbage like it applies here. And still shown no proof to match the shown proof I had shown regardless what low balling your sadly attempting to do.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Care to post in the star wars emperor vs warhammer emperor forum how the god emperor of man would crush sidious like a bug to @shroudofsorrow ? I now it's a spite thread to sensible people but just humor me please ?

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm:
I need a feat of them doing some high level thing in real space. Necron Cadian Pylons have COMPLETELY COUNTERED their ability to do anything. Thanks to the effects of the Cadian Pylons, the Eldar and Imperium were able to defeat Slaneesh! No force in Star Trek has ever posed a threat against the Q and any force that may at some point do so, is generally destroyed before they do so.

The Flash in the Speed Force exists outside of time. Why else do you think the dead Wally and Barry where able to come back without aging during Final Crisis.

@vortex14: In Cyttorak's realm, Cyttorak is omnipotent. It is only by extending his power into the real world that he becomes weaker.

It is interesting that you call me a troll. I am a well respected forum veteran with years of experience here. You have less than 300 posts and pretty much only wank for 40K. You also tend to curse alot which is very much so troll behavior. But just knowing you have resorted to name calling tells me that I have won this little debate. Concession accepted!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@1_redhoodfan927: Way better doesn't = fact nor true, it is simply your opinion on this. Warhammer however out classes Most sci fis including ST and SW with their races and such, this is supported by actual proof per say. However again when it comes to Q and the Chaos gods i will not argue for that point on. Anyway, with that said in case you haven't noticed there is more than just comics being argued on this site, so try not to single one thread out of hundreds that have been formed, plus everyone is tired of the hulk vs supes, thor vs supes, etc. This along with other debates bring flavor for other people whom are interested in comics, but want to debate more than just comics.

Avatar image for 1_redhoodfan927
1_RedHoodfan927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By 1_RedHoodfan927

@killerwasp: Warhammer 40k is a game not a comic, hence the reason why its called ComicVine. They could just do a completely separate video games vine page or forum

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@1_redhoodfan927 said:

@killerwasp: Warhammer 40k is a game not a comic, hence the reason why its called ComicVine. They could just do a completely separate video games vine page or forum

Yet Warhammer has comics from Boom Comics, Games Workshop, and White Dwarf. So whats your point?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warhammer stomps all Rounds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@1_redhoodfan927: Warhammer had the codexes/novel/book series long before the games, and then moved on to comics, games, movies, etc. In the end it just shows you don't know what you're talking about nor do you even seem to like WH very much. As I've said before there are plenty of these threads out there on this site and creating a page or a forum just for those is rather silly and prolly the silliest thing I've seen today so far.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm:

I need a feat of them doing some high level thing in real space. Necron Cadian Pylons have COMPLETELY COUNTERED their ability to do anything. Thanks to the effects of the Cadian Pylons, the Eldar and Imperium were able to defeat Slaneesh! No force in Star Trek has ever posed a threat against the Q and any force that may at some point do so, is generally destroyed before they do so.

The Flash in the Speed Force exists outside of time. Why else do you think the dead Wally and Barry where able to come back without aging during Final Crisis.

@vortex14: In Cyttorak's realm, Cyttorak is omnipotent. It is only by extending his power into the real world that he becomes weaker.

It is interesting that you call me a troll. I am a well respected forum veteran with years of experience here. You have less than 300 posts and pretty much only wank for 40K. You also tend to curse alot which is very much so troll behavior. But just knowing you have resorted to name calling tells me that I have won this little debate. Concession accepted!

Cyttorak is not omnipotent, Google the word and come back. Being omnipotent means you can do anything with restrictions and thus, he and the chaos gods are not omnipotent.