Warframe vs warhammer 40k

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Warframe has lore feats and WH40K is with primarchs and no emperor( obviously). Please only comment if you know both sides enough to be unbiased. If you need Warframe lore feats, I'd be willing to drop some of the top of my head.

Battle situation: the tenno are forced through a void rift and end up in the 40k verse where they face being assimilated into the imperium or hunted as warp demons. Current tenno numbers stand at the current number of players, 40 million as stated canonically by the devs.

Do the tenno survive and become 40k powerhouses or are they exterminated?

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

What are Tenno's feats lore wise?

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The warframe atlas busted a planet destroying asteroid with one punch.

Limbo is basically a rift/ spacetime god that controls his own pocket dimension and can stop time and effectvely solo warframe's equivalent of a chapter.

Inaros fought an entire war on mars against the grinneer and killed millions of them and suffocated the entire planet in sand and drained their life force.

Wisp has and can open portals straight to the core of the sun or any star really and use them as bfr or as lasers

Revenant fought a being whose imminent breach into mainstream reality would shatter it completely and he did this every night till he chose to self destuct to seal the breach.

The tenno are from an Immortal race called the orokin empire that spans galaxies but are mainly concentrated in two solar systems: origin and tau. They rebelled and destroyed the entire empire.

I say Immortal, but they can be killed but by very specific means;by destrying their oro.

Warframe also has feats of actually moving a moon to a separate plane of existence by the lotus, she's sort of the tennos mom.

There's also frames like nyx who manipulated entire grinneer battalions and the infested who are basically lesser tyranids.

Gauss is basically flash with kinetic body armour that effectively makes bullets and plasma pointless. He also easily statued explosions.

Sevagoth, is a warframe that basically attacks souls and is nigh Immortal as his shadow ( basically his ghost) can revive the physical by claiming souls as he passes through people.

During the old war, 12 million warframes killed 50 billion grinneer and a couple billion corpus, keep in mind the higher units of either are factually space marines, with some having nullifier abilities. That was basically a war the tenno fought for fighting sake.

Last but not least, rell or Harrow as he transcended physical form and fused his soul with his warframe held back the void (warframe's warp) from bleeding into reality. This feat is insane as warframe's warp is sentient and has a persona called the man in the wall. He is also the tenno source of power( which is why I likened tenno to demons, some by lore are closer to chaos God's as the more in tune you are with the void, the more powerful you are. Real was basically channeling and suppressing the voids influence at the same time. Almost emperor level stuff if you ask me.

There's more but I'd say an average frame is probably custodes level by lore but can be more powerful than primarchs. Though a warframe, yareli got scrubbed by a human, everyone hates yareli though lol.

Unfortunately there's no novelization of warframe so most feats are from in game lore.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And before anyone says the imperium spans multiple galaxies and have more numbers, the warframe old war was considered a skirmish by both corpus and grinneer. The grinneer are a clone army that spawns tens of millions easily and the corpus don't consider billions as a sizeable number. There are 47 warframe unit models controlled by millions of tenno with some tenno having more than one. Warframes are basically mindless death puppets through which tenno channel void powers. Not to mention there are more powerful versions called primes.

Just to add the warframes nidus and saryn are basically walking plagues of epic proportions with nidus being a demigod of the infested who grows more powerful as he stacks infestation, he is also Immortal.

Nekros actually punches souls out of bodies even machines somehow lol and enslaves their souls as his army and uses them to sustain his life rendering him nigh unkillable.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3: I've posted what I remember, I'll post others if need be

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Kh0rn3

Why exclude the Emperor?

Seems like there are some high tier opponents that only the Emperor could handle

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3: I feel like the emperor still scales above most of these feats, and if the primarchs, and other chapters played their cards right, they could win. Not all warframes are on the levels mentioned, and the imperium has enough to make it a a war of attrition.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know enough about war frame to comment unfortunately. Are there other factions that exist in this battle within the 40k verse or only the imperium…and what is the timeline. Thanks and look forward to reading responses from people who know Warframe

Prasinus_Terra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

40k stomps, all you have to do is destroy the heart on Deimos and the Warframes lose all their power.

After that the 40k ships blow up every planet and station in the single star system.

Origin system doesn't last a week.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prasinus_terra: not to debate my own thread but did you actually read the battle situation? The tenno are in the 40k verse not a verse vs verse battle. Now make your point without just saying stomp thanks.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prasinus_terra: also it would be preferable if your argument is rooted in a solid understanding of wf lore as well as proper points in representing wh and not the usual bandwagon exterminatus thanks.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: it's basically just versus the imperium and the timeline is post horus heresy.

Prasinus_Terra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prasinus_terra: not to debate my own thread but did you actually read the battle situation? The tenno are in the 40k verse not a verse vs verse battle. Now make your point without just saying stomp thanks.

Yeah I read it, they entered the 40k verse through a rift you never said it was closed so any faction can stroll in and stomped them.

So yeah they stomp, why do you think a single star system can survive against various galactic threats like Orkz/Tyranids/Necrons? Even a single Crusade or Eldar fleet could solo, the only faction that would really lose is the Tau.

@prasinus_terra: also it would be preferable if your argument is rooted in a solid understanding of wf lore as well as proper points in representing wh and not the usual bandwagon exterminatus thanks.

You do know that the Heart of Deimos is literally what allows Tenno to use their powers in real space? If the rift is sealed than the connection between the Heart is gone and the Warframes powerless.

Btw it's hilarious you're telling a MR16 who cleared steel path Mercury, Venus, Lua, Earth and Deimos and got the full Bishamo set with skull ephemera that I don't have an understanding of the lore.

Tenno have a crippling weak point through the heart it's their kryptonite and only defended by a knock off Flood and some 40k Terminator tier droids.

Nothing that would stop a fleet from blowing Deimos up.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Noobofnoobs

@prasinus_terra: my bad then, assume the imperium has no knowledge about deimos, the rift is closed but the tenno still maintain lore level power.

Mr16 isn't spectacular though lol, brag when you're at least mr 30 or better lr1.

You sound like you don't know warframe lore,I have posted lore feats, prove the imperium operates around that level.

The point of the thread is not to argue easy things like blowing up deimos, which would only stop the frames but not the tenno themselves mind you, but to pit the tenno against the imperium strictly in the 40k verse.

To make it easier for you to understand assume the warp and the void are the same so tenno are alpha level psykers or warp demons. Should be easy enough to understand.

NoZate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Volt and Saryn bully the verse.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prasinus_Terra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prasinus_terra: my bad then, assume the imperium has no knowledge about deimos, the rift is closed but the tenno still maintain lore level power.

Mr16 isn't spectacular though lol, brag when you're at least mr 30 or better lr1.

You sound like you don't know warframe lore,I have posted lore feats, prove the imperium operates around that level.

The point of the thread is not to argue easy things like blowing up deimos, which would only stop the frames but not the tenno themselves mind you, but to pit the tenno against the imperium strictly in the 40k verse.

To make it easier for you to understand assume the warp and the void are the same so tenno are alpha level psykers or warp demons. Should be easy enough to understand.

1. Okay

2. Only MR16 because I prefer sticking to my same Prime weapons, I already have 15 Prime Frames.

3. That's ground combat, Tenno have no space fleets so they can just blow up the Tenno where ever they are.

4. The Tenno are glass cannons with out their frames like in actual lore, gameplay wise you can make them tougher than they should be. Tennis are powered up teenagers but can't face multiple firing squads with out stealth and hit and runs.

If you destroy their drop ship you kill the Tenno controlling Warframes permanently.

5. If you treat them as warp demons then Grey Knights stomp them due to the anti warp mechanics they have, if you treat them like Pyskers than only high level pyskers can beat them via telepathy since Warframes and Tenno have no telepathy resistance feats.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, not impressive still as some have all primes and most weapons anyway but fine, you have put in the hours. Doesn't disprove my point that you knowledge of the lore is lacking.

Not to debate my own thread but I need to stop you from spreading falsehood. Yes the tenno are glass canons but dropping their ship won't kill them as killing them requires destroying their oro similar to how liches work but much stronger. The game mechanic of your operator going back after getting "killed " and being able to reappear again is canon as per devs.

Tenno not having to resistance is a moot point as rell fought against the man in the wall ( an embodiment of the void)on a psychic level for almost a millennia and he was autistic. Does it make sense to you that tenno can manifest mind control and tp like powers using nyx yet would easily fall prey to the same thing?

Anyway I'm not here to debate, just to tell you to scroll up read the lore feats, check the battle conditions and make better points without ignorantly downplaying warframe.

Cheers.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging from what I've read here, I think the imperium should win. I don't know anything about warframe but if what was stated here so far is most of their high-end feats, then the imperium should be able to either overwhelm them with sheer firepower via planet busting exterminatus and Titans, or just keep throwing men at them until the warframe faction is worn down then send in every chapter with their primarchs and the primaris marines.

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Warhammer 40k wins - primarily because it's not just the Imperium in play here. You also have Necrons, Eldar, Orks, etc.

Orks alone can be problematic enough to threaten Terra and have done exactly that in the past with their war moons and whatever the name of their super Ork breed is, the ones who make Primarchs look like pre-roided out Carrot Top. Necrons have a navigation tool which lets them explode stars remotely never mind the ctan shards. Imperium I feel would be mostly irrelevant except for some of the crazier Dark Age of Technology they still have. If I remember right, for example, there was one Adeptus Mechanicus ship which had a weapon that time travelled it's target fractions of seconds into the past and overlayed two copies of the same thing in the space area for some crazy temporal destruction and so forth.

People really, really underestimate how broken some of the Dark Age of Technology weapons are and Necrons in general.

And of course there's the Chaos Gods which would be hugely problematic inside The Great Rift and how their Daemons are virtually endless in numbers since they don't technically die when they're killed.

Avatar image for mismatchmatcher
mismatchmatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

excalibur umbra by himself solos warhammer as the most powerful warframe lorewise, ballas was casually eating the sun and was beaten by any warframe which puts them above solar system, and the warframes themselves are not even the strongest entities

Noobofnoobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mismatchmatcher: don't spread misinformation, ballas wasn't eating the sun, his ship was. The only mad thing is you fight him inside the sun; showing insane heat resistance. Plus now we know tenno can be thrown outside the space time continuum and still come back .

Tens12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@diydeath said:

I think Warhammer 40k wins - primarily because it's not just the Imperium in play here. You also have Necrons, Eldar, Orks, etc.

Orks alone can be problematic enough to threaten Terra and have done exactly that in the past with their war moons and whatever the name of their super Ork breed is, the ones who make Primarchs look like pre-roided out Carrot Top. Necrons have a navigation tool which lets them explode stars remotely never mind the ctan shards. Imperium I feel would be mostly irrelevant except for some of the crazier Dark Age of Technology they still have. If I remember right, for example, there was one Adeptus Mechanicus ship which had a weapon that time travelled it's target fractions of seconds into the past and overlayed two copies of the same thing in the space area for some crazy temporal destruction and so forth.

People really, really underestimate how broken some of the Dark Age of Technology weapons are and Necrons in general.

And of course there's the Chaos Gods which would be hugely problematic inside The Great Rift and how their Daemons are virtually endless in numbers since they don't technically die when they're killed.

necrons don`t use the celestial orrery. There is an entire faction of necrons to not allow others access to it