• 87 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Instead of the Titans sending forth their armies to battle and try to defeat their gods like so,

Image result for Titans vs old gods warcraft

Or coming down to personally kick their face in like so,

Image result for Titans vs old gods warcraft

Warhammer's might Empires must defeat the Old God's forces. Both sides start on the opposite side of the world on the two main continents. However, the continents have been pushed closer together to the point where both sides touch both Northrend and Pandaria!

Image result for world of warcraft map

The Old gods are placed on the Kalimdor side and the Combined Warhammer Alliance is on the Eastern Kingdom side. The Warhammer Empires have magically been placed there, everything included their buildings and their peoples.

The Warhammer Alliance is down below

Lizardmen of Lustria - This includes all first Gen Slann back right before the daemonic invasion of the old world. All of the Characters are included just like the Elves, Dwarfs, and Undead that were related from the first daemonic invasion to the end times.

Image result for Lizardmen wallpaper

Elves of Ulthuan - Basically Elves at their highest point in magic, technology, and numbers with all the characters from Aenarion the Defender all the way to Teclis. ( this is leaders though )

Image result for High Elves warhammer fantasyImage result for Dark Elves warhammer fantasyImage result for wood Elves warhammer fantasy

Unification of the Vampire Counts/Tomb Kings - Basically end times united undead with Big Daddy Nagash and all the undead heroes under his command just like the others stated.

Image result for Lizardmen wallpaper

Dwarfs - Like the Elves they get all their leaders basically from the time Aenarion alive to current. Dwarfs are also at their height of power, technology, and numbers.

Image result for Dwarf wallpaper warhammer

Rules

• All versions of characters are at their height of power!
  • Win by destruction of the other side
  • Both sides are determined to win
  • Old gods are at their height of power in both forces and themselves; they also get their commanders and so on
  • No In fighting what so ever even if it means they have to work on the opposite front. Both sides realize if they begin in fighting their side will lose in the end, and both sides are again determined to win via survival of the fittest
  • No outside interference
  • The native population on EK is disappeared while all of the pops magically fit in EK for the Warhammer side
  • No surrender
  • No Morals
  • Both sides have already mustered for war, but there is no prep
  • Random Encounter

Environment - again EK and Kali have been pushed in to connect with Northrend and Pandaria

Image result for warcraft map

Bonus round if the WH side is too weak, they get Khaine, Sotek, and Grimmir on their side!

Image result for Grimnir warhammerImage result for Khaine warhammer fantasyImage result for warhammer fantasy sotek

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHF already fights Old Gods... XD They are called Greater Daemons. Chaos Gods are pretty much just Void Lords.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I see, but I didnt think greater daemons were at the Old God's level? So you're telling me these Empires curb the old gods and their armies?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wut

@solarwavealpha: Ka'Bandha is a Greater Daemon and he was punting Incarnates like they were nothing, only Nagash was viewed as worthy. They vary greatly in power.

Random, lower-end Bloodthirster? Probably not. More herald level. But higher end, more powerful greater daemons? Sure.

EDIT: The Empire doesn't curb Greater Daemons.

EDIT2: Haa Post 6666 is me talking about Chaos Gods, Old Gods and Daemons.

EDIT3: Don't wanna ruin my post count, when I say 'Greater Daemon' I am talking Skarbrand, Ka'Bandha, Be'Lakor level daemons mind.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I didnt say the Empire, I said these empires the ones I listed for Team warhammer?

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut Maybe throw in the Burning Legion to balance things out:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Alright well add in the edits, however I take it this alliance then curbs the old gods?

@wut Maybe throw in the Burning Legion to balance things out:

That could be possible, but not sure how well that will help because the old gods were beating everyone's face in until the titans themselves came down and pimp slapped them.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarwavealpha. Sargars is the one that took out the titans, and has the technology that can rival the other factions. his troops are mixtures of demons, undead, Fel DK's, Fel DH's, and more. He has his strongest generals/leaders on his side that being archmond, and Kil,Jaiden to start off. They also have their own fleet, tanks, that gives more edge to the the old gods favor and should make things even out:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackkira89: Sarg took the titans out yes, but the Titan armies themselves were no match for the old gods. The Burning Legion may of been slightly better than the Titan armies, but they still struggled to fight the WoW races not once, not twice, but three times despite their technological advances. Archy poo and Kil' can only do so much though, and as wut pointed out they are small fish compared to the Old Gods. Old Gods were superior to Arch and Kil.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarwavealpha: O.O I never said Kil was a small fish compared to the Old Gods.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarwavealpha They can't summon all their full armies at once. Their last invasion was countered quickly before heavy damage was done, and it took the remaining Titan's to stop Sargars for us alone we couldn't beat him. last I check the legion never fought the old gods. Plus One titan defeated all the old gods, and Sargars is the strongest of them all (aside from Azeroth). I would not put Kil as a small fish. Arch maybe yet Kil no. Plus demon's won't die fully as in their leaders unless you kill them on their said homeworld. So they would have to enter the demon realms and kill their leaders once and for all in-there which can be access.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@solarwavealpha: O.O I never said Kil was a small fish compared to the Old Gods.

You never did, but at the end of the day the Old gods at their height of power would defeat Kil imo.

@solarwavealpha They can't summon all their full armies at once. Their last invasion was countered quickly before heavy damage was done, and it took the remaining Titan's to stop Sargars for us alone we couldn't beat him. last I check the legion never fought the old gods. Plus One titan defeated all the old gods, and Sargars is the strongest of them all (aside from Azeroth). I would not put Kil as a small fish. Arch maybe yet Kil no. Plus demon's won't die fully as in their leaders unless you kill them on their said homeworld. So they would have to enter the demon realms and kill their leaders once and for all in-there which can be access.

Sarg was never in question. He himself would just destroy the planet. I'm saying the BL had multiple chances of winning, but they always lost.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah. well there is always the order halls you can add in.

Knights of the Silver Hand, The Knights of the Ebon Blade, The Earth Ring, Cenarion Circle, Conclave, Council of the Black Harvest, Illidari, Order of the Broken Temple, Uncrowned, Tirisgrade, Unseen Path, and Valarjar

Just give the second in commands the artifacts with all path's unlocked lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackkira89: None of those would change. That whole list could be soloed by Lizardmen, dwarfs, undead, and elves. the Old Gods themselves had the power to wipe armies with and endless horde of armies like the BL, just the BL doesn't bring anything besides arch and kil.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fe259bfa2780
deactivated-5fe259bfa2780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we can use any in game stuff even cultists can gain limited short precog Deathwing who is far below KJ any titan or old god caused massive world wide fissures upon his return. Azeroth beings have considerable feats. That said this would be easier to discuss if we knew more about the Old Gods which we know very little about compared to the current powers in the warcraft verse.

Also considering the power of mages in the warcraft verse the Tirisgrade is easily one of the most threatening powers currently in existence. The artifacts they've gained and watch over are numerous. But like I said this fight would be more interesting if we had more current forces for warcraft added in

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ceratisa: Anything non game play mechanics is allowed.

The sheer numbers on team 2's means most of the smaller orders like tirisgrade isn't going to amount to much at the end of the day. The WH universe tends to have the stronger mages as @wut has simply pointed out these factions have defeated powers similar to the old gods.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aenarion solos. Nagash Solos. Don’t @ me I’m right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ceratisa: Important to note that Deathwing was the dragon of earth... so him causing damage to the earth when he wills it is just his power. Akin to Noz being able to timetravel. That isn't because he is so powerful, that is just what he is the dragon of. Deathwing being able to do so =/= the old gods being able to. If G'huun could have just sunken Zul into the ocean, he would have done so as it would have solved many of his issues. He did not.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By noah_ouellette

@solarwavealpha: WELL YOU DID WHAT I DIDNT WANT. Also I only said my favourites solo, idc about the fat lizards but IMO I think the slaan are weaker then prime aenarion and nagash. But all of them can manage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: how so? First Gen Slann our do Nagash on a magical lvl because they can change the way continents look just because they felt like it, without putting hardly any effort in doing so. They’ve also saved the warhammer world from planet wiping meteorites that were coming down after the skaven blew up one of the moons? Nagash despite his amp wasn’t able to do so

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: can you link me wiki links. I believe I’ve just never seen the continent thing for myself. As far as the meteorite, didn’t nagash not want to stop it?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@ceratisa: Important to note that Deathwing was the dragon of earth... so him causing damage to the earth when he wills it is just his power. Akin to Noz being able to timetravel. That isn't because he is so powerful, that is just what he is the dragon of. Deathwing being able to do so =/= the old gods being able to. If G'huun could have just sunken Zul into the ocean, he would have done so as it would have solved many of his issues. He did not.

G'huun isn't a proper old god, he doesn't count. He is the Old God equivalent of a test tube fetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the heigh of its power the Black Empire spanned almost all of Azeroth and controlled the Elemental Lords and their minions as well, extremely potent beings that it took multiple Titan Watchers to contain. It had extremely vast armies of Aqir lead by N'raqi (Faceless Ones) and although we don't exactly have numbers, seeing as they held against the combined Titanforged Legions of all the Watchers it must have been in the millions. Whats more is that they are lead to C'Thraxxi, creations of Yogg-Saron, beings so potent they can drive even titanforged to insanity with their magic and the strongest of them are capable of killing Titan Watchers and Loa

As far as I can see there isn't one old god that this bunch could beat either, the sheer amount of Saronite present in Yogg-Saron's body alone would turn insane any non protected living being in the vicinity of his body within about an hour and negate 80% of magic used upon him, nevermind the fact that his body is powerfully acidic to the point of being basically like Alien from that movie. And that doesn't include his vast amount of insanity inducing nonsense powers either

Y'Shaarj in particular would screw over half the races here. How would the Dwarves deal with their own pride turning against them? How would the Elves deal with their fear of their race being destroyed or the fear of true death that many undead have turning against them? Y'Shaarj is basically a more practical but weaker version of a Chaos God in that his taint feeds off your strong emotions and can physically turn them against you. Even the sha taint on Pandaria, a pale reflection of this ability, had emotional demons crawling out the Alliance and Hordes asses and possessing them within days of them starting a campaign there

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wut

@decaf_wizard: None of the other Old Gods have shown the ability to do that either even when it'd be super useful. So G'huun doesn't really matter. Could replace it with C'thuun or Yogg or whatever.

EDIT: How would the Elves deal with the fear of their race being destroyed... you mean like.. when Chaos was running rampant and the daemons stomped them so badly they got bored and dispersed? Cause that is old hat for them. Fear of 'true' death? High Elves aren't the Eldar. They don't have soul stones, their deaths are always 'true deaths'. Undead is also old hat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@decaf_wizard: None of the other Old Gods have shown the ability to do that either even when it'd be super useful. So G'huun doesn't really matter. Could replace it with C'thuun or Yogg or whatever.

EDIT: How would the Elves deal with the fear of their race being destroyed... you mean like.. when Chaos was running rampant and the daemons stomped them so badly they got bored and dispersed? Cause that is old hat for them. Fear of 'true' death? High Elves aren't the Eldar. They don't have soul stones, their deaths are always 'true deaths'. Undead is also old hat.

Because they barely have feats, they have been stuck in a hole for millions of years and their entire backstories are incredibly vague. The only one to ever get close to free is G'huun and he hardly even counts. Seeing as Rag was able to burn an entire mountain range in a single blast though, and a named C'Thraxxi was able to kill one of the two guys who defeated him I wouldn't put it above them to be somewhere around country level fully unleashed

And two of the Sha are Pride and Violence, which will be really, really impactful on these groups. Violence Sha vs Grimgor would be like Tuska 2.0 and throw Pride Sha at Elves and Dwarves..........

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wut

@decaf_wizard: Yeah, Rag, the literal elemental lord of FIRE was able to burn a large piece of land... crazy how that works. Or how the Dragon of Earth was able to reshape large sections of Earth.. crazy... Its almost like.. that is their powersets. To try and scale that to the Old Gods doesn't work. The Old God's powerset is completely different. Its more subversion and corruption.

Grimgor isn't here, and and New Grimnir Gotreks or, you know just Grimnir who is alive, I'd take over either Sha any day of the week.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@decaf_wizard: Yeah, Rag, the literal elemental lord of FIRE was able to burn a large piece of land... crazy how that works. Or how the Dragon of Earth was able to reshape large sections of Earth.. crazy... Its almost like.. that is their powersets. To try and scale that to the Old Gods doesn't work. The Old God's powerset is completely different. Its more subversion and corruption.

Yes, and Tyr and Odyn beat Ragaros by facepunching him, in a direct fight. Two C'traxxi sent by Loken facepunched Tyr and multiple of allies really hard to the point where he had to sacrifice himself or they all would've died

I think its really usable scaling actually, that two of an Old Gods minions could throw down with a Titan Watcher. Does it not make sense that an old god would be much, much more effective at raw fighting than whatever random junk minions Yogg was able to conjure up in jail?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Gonna double post here, this isn't the normal Warhammer people they are facing, this is a nonsensical super powered alliance. To put it into perspective, at their height, the Dragon Princes of Caledor didn't ride horses. Every single one rode dragons. In the last great battle against chaos, there was 10,000 of the buggers or something [I can look it up later, its in the prologue of one the war of beard novels]. The Dawi, prior to the last great battle with Whitebeard and Malekith teaming up, had mountain sized golems. After the battle, there wasn't enough magic to keep them going anymore. Ghal-Maraz is a weapon forged in this time period and it isn't even a noteable one. Not some secret awesome epically forged weapon.. just one forged back in the glory days of the old Dawi.. Those weapons are not uncommon for them. Even normal clansmen had runed weaponry back during the War of the Beard and runic craft then wasn't as good as it was prior to the war against Chaos as Grungi was around then.

If it was the Old Gods against say the order races or disorder or whatever in the normal timeline, sure, I'd say they do stupid amounts of damage and become a massive threat in the world akin to the other big guys like Chaos, but.... not against Elves, Dwarves with all their best stuff from every timeline thrown together and First Gen Slann.

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Problem we face is Old God's have barely begone to resurface in BFA, and most of them are pre/working in the shadows. They certainly have vast powers, yet they are not as powerful combat wise other than what we know the strongest of them got rekt easily by a titan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Would a First Gen Slann destroy Rags?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Have they ever displayed these? Even when we were fighting them directly and kicking their teeth in? No. Their powers, everything they have demonstrated, has been corruption and subterfuge. Not raw might. Again, Rag burning an island makes sense, he is the lord of the freaking fire elemental [or he was, dead now]. The Old Gods could not burn an island or do something close to it just because Rag could.

Then you look at what stronger Greater Daemons can do. Ka'Bandha toyed with the various Incarnations and his only match was End Times Nagash. End Times Nagash is someone who could throw down with Rag or an Old God without much issue. Be'Lakor was fully capable of utterly corrupting all of Mordheim, scouring it in hiding mist so no one could find it anymore and made people forget where it was and he did this while still imprisoned [if you ever play the chaos guys, the 'Dark Master' is Be'Lakor]. Be'Lakor. A guy so physically strong he punted Archaon through multiple castle stone walls to where he ended up on the outside of the island [started at the center inside said castle].

Tyr? Odyn? Grimnir-Gotrek fights off a, literal, unending tide of daemons even after the world ends [Gotrek even ends up in AoS.... as himself as he fought through said tide and came out the other end]. Grimnir, himself, beat them up so bad they were hiding from him. The Dawi have both Grimnir-Gotrek and Grimnir thanks to the words as Grimnir was a part of the Dawi Empire. As was Grungi.

So, yes, the Old Gods get punted from everything we've seen them display.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Oh and what if I added the BL to the Old Gods side?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarwavealpha: The BL were made to kill the Old Gods. XD I feel like putting them together is heresy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Yeah..... but i mean without Sarg there and i mean.... we can say the Old Golds corrupted and bent archy poo and kil to their will?! I mean at least that's within reason haha

Edit: Also note the dwarfs like the elves dont have grimnir as that's in the bonus right, just uh fyi.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@decaf_wizard: Have they ever displayed these? Even when we were fighting them directly and kicking their teeth in? No. Their powers, everything they have demonstrated, has been corruption and subterfuge. Not raw might. Again, Rag burning an island makes sense, he is the lord of the freaking fire elemental [or he was, dead now]. The Old Gods could not burn an island or do something close to it just because Rag could.

You are aware that during the Ordering of Azeroth, the were not using such methods at all yes? Only N'zoth was said to outright favour such tactics according to Xal'atath.

In fact the most powerful of the Old Gods directly faced all of the Titan Keepers combined in combat and they still couldn't hope to defeat him because of a combination of his power and emotion aura (which in all due technically is raw power, as it spawns demons and empowers him), a feat far above any Greater Daemon. Beating one or two Titan Keepers surely, but not all of them.

As for being able to burn an Island.....well I never said they had to burn it but you do realize it has been multiple times implied, most notably in the Hour of Twilight prophecy that if they Old Gods get out they will essentially press the delete button on all life on the planet yes? Nevermind when direct scaling says half a dozen C'thraxxi should be able to beat Rag in raw power, which says a lot about the Old Gods themselves

JackKira89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut Come on now BL would find common ground in the fact they hate both the alliance and horde plus everyone knows elves are cancer to the WoW universe. It is how we have a banshee she devil on the horde side, and the void elf who MAY not betray her kind yet if the void lords don't screw things up.:

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wut

@decaf_wizard: You are aware that during the Ordering of Azeroth, the were not using such methods at all yes? Only N'zoth was said to outright favour such tactics according to Xal'atath.

You are aware that you are welcome to post feats and examples of them doing otherwise and extrapolate that to mean something, yes?

In fact the most powerful of the Old Gods directly faced all of the Titan Keepers combined in combat and they still couldn't hope to defeat him because of a combination of his power and emotion aura (which in all due technically is raw power, as it spawns demons and empowers him), a feat far above any Greater Daemon. Beating one or two Titan Keepers surely, but not all of them.

Post feats for Titan Keepers [You know, outside of losing to groups of mortal heroes...]. Because I see no reason why Ka'Bandha could not tear through them like fodder.

As for being able to burn an Island.....well I never said they had to burn it but you do realize it has been multiple times implied, most notably in the Hour of Twilight prophecy that if they Old Gods get out they will essentially press the delete button on all life on the planet yes? Nevermind when direct scaling says half a dozen C'thraxxi should be able to beat Rag in raw power, which says a lot about the Old Gods themselves

Oh, no! Another thing that can end all life on Azeroth if it gets out! Like Deathwing! Or the Lich King! Or *Insert Enemy of the Expac!* If the bar is 'Oh noes! These guys will be the end of life as we know it!' then the bar isn't much.

No.. it really doesn't, not until you can post feats of them doing anything besides corrupting then getting curbed by a group of heroes. They are strong, yes, however they are not nearly as strong as you like to believe they are.

@jackkira89:The BL was created to beat the Old Gods/Void Lords.. that is higher on their priority list then helping even more arrogant elves kill other elves.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Curious how would this alliance do against the Forgotten realms series?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Can't say I'm too well educated on the Old Gods of Warcraft to give a decent opinion.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solarwavealpha: Eh.. High Level Wizards in the Forgotten Realms can do some lawls dumb stuff... so... XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Oh I know, I was just curious would the world itself have to ally to defeat this alliance or...... Xd

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

WHF already fights Old Gods... XD They are called Greater Daemons. Chaos Gods are pretty much just Void Lords.

Wait what? How are the Old Gods =s or below Greater Daemons? When have greater daemons owned armies and influenced entire countries and civilizations in the WHF universe? Although the Old Gods would sit on the daemons considering what's his face was as big as the WoE IIRC.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: When have greater daemons owned armies? Literally all the time. In WHF, a greater daemon is an army breaker and always has been. A bloodthirster caused the fall of an entire Karak, and that was a meh bloodthirster. Skarbrand racked up a kill count in the several hundreds in the few moments he was on the battlefield. Four Greater Daemons had conquered the planet [hey, that sounds familiar again, doesn't it?] and it was their personal playground until the Vortex was created [And before we get into anything, Aenarion is a dude who is strong enough to throw a Dragon Ogre with one hand so hard it splatters on a wall... so lets not call the Vortex a bad thing on the Daemon's part considering how stupidly broken Widowmaker is]. Be'lakor was about to ascend to be the fifth chaos god and eat the entire planet when he was finally unleashed [sounds familiar, don't it?].

And mate, gotta read the entire thread before posting. I said they were the same as the stronger end Greater Daemons, such as said Be'lakor [who is a daemon prince, but as he is the strongest of them, I feel it is fine to lump him in there] and Ka'Bandha who'd break Skarbrand over his knee.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: My apologizes I mean like owned millions and such or commanded such an army. Breaking armies isn't all that impressive for higher tier shit like Greater Daemons. I mean they always end up serving some human peasant. :)

Brah brah, Greater Daemons no matter what = Fodder! :)

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wut

@merulezall: Lol yeah, the Greater Daemons have done so with the whole 'endless tides of daemon armies' when they took over the planet. The Dwai survived by collapsing a mountain on an endless horde of daemons led by the GUO, closing all their tunnels and waiting it out. The Lizardmen put up massive anti-daemon forcefields around every temple-city [to mixed results].. the Elves.. survived because they got stomped so badly the Slaaneshi Greater Daemon got bored of stomping them and they buggered off to do other things allowing Caledor and Aenarion to rise.

Funny enough, on the Old Gods, you know who impressed the crap out of me? Mythrax. Guy grew to the size of a temple, took on three Loa's at once [granted was weird, since he was defeated by just one in the past, but w/e] and held his own. Extra impressive because one was the tiger who is, imo, the strongest Loa [T-Rex and Bwonsamdi also possible contenders] on Zan.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: So you're telling me the Dawi and the Lizardmen carried the elven asses to victory?

IKR?! I was a little shocked, and Loas are pretty strong imo as well.

However, I saw a note for you how would Nagash put down an Old God? I mean I understand he was a threat to greater daemons, but I thought it was due to his magic rather than his actual physical stats?