War with Sigmar Nagash (Melee only) runs the Khorne Gauntlet

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Nagash has proven himself a very skilled warrior indeed given his performance against Sigmar. Now he runs a Gauntlet of Khorne's warriors as another test of his martial prowess.

RULES:

• Nagash is the incarnation of himself that dueled with Sigmar.
  • Nagash is restricted to melee combat. He may not abuse his considerable magic powers as attacks, though if he has any spells that can enhance his speed, strength, etc., he can use those.
  • Nagash is fully restored at the start of each round.

Rounds:

Round 1: Haargroth the Blooded

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Karavox

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Khorax

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Abrax the Bloody

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Valkia the Bloody

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Egil Styrbjorn

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Harald Hammerstorm

No Caption Provided

Round 8: Arbaal the Undefeated

No Caption Provided

Round 9: Skarbrand the Exiled One

No Caption Provided

Round 10: Ka’Bandha

No Caption Provided

Let the Blood God's challenge for Nagash begin!

No Caption Provided

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shroudofsorrow: Eh its a bit awkward to do nagash without magic since his magic takes part in roughly everything he does. He should be able to beat Haargroth though, and a light breeze finishes off Karavox and Khorax before Nagash gets to do anything. Nagash should also be more than capable of beating Abrax.

It becomes a little bit harder to say with Valkia. he should be physically stronger, but I'm not so sure he would do too well against a mobile fighter like Valkia, and she's used to fighting physically superior opponents (killed a daemon prince as a mortal). Don't think he would be able to best her

Neither Egil nor Harald are Khorne champions

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: Well, I did say he's free to use magic that entails enhancing physicals and the like. I mean he can't just spam death magic spells on his opponents.

And Egil seems pretty clearly a Khorne follower to me; the picture has him decked out in full Khorne regalia, complete with the distinct helmet that Khorne's followers wear. Harald similarly is definitely a Khorne follower.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: Well, I did say he's free to use magic that entails enhancing physicals and the like. I mean he can't just spam death magic spells on his opponents.

And Egil seems pretty clearly a Khorne follower to me; the picture has him decked out in full Khorne regalia, complete with the distinct helmet that Khorne's followers wear. Harald similarly is definitely a Khorne follower.

Egil has the mark of Tzeentch (Tchar) and the mark of Chaos Undivided:

His broad chest was protected by a breastplate of ensorcelled dark iron, with the azure, unblinking eye of Tchar in it centre. Chainmail hung from his eight-pointed belt-buckle, and his legs were encased in spiked armour.

He also seems to be a follower of Nurgle:

"Is it for my honour that you would call down Grand-father Nurgleth's attentions, or your own?" said Styrbjorn

His axes are symbols of Khorne though:

The axes were named Garmr and Gormr, in honour of the great wolves that accompany Kharnath [Khorne] on his bloody hunts across the heavens.

The art simply doesn't really depict him accurately. He also has bare arms (kinda like kharn) and an open-faced helmet, and even with his helmet on you can see his white hair. Egil is a skaeling high jarl devoted to all the gods, not a champion of khorne.

Harald is only ever mentioned to have the favour of the "gods", never a specific one:

"The favour of the gods fuelled Harry as he fought;"

His armour is black in most of his major depictions:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or the original green:

No Caption Provided

The only ones giving him red armour is the MMO mobile game Chaos & Conquest (but even here he has the star of chaos undivided):

No Caption Provided

However in said game he gives two chaos undivided buffs and no marked buffs.

There's also a miniature used in WD for Harald which is coloured red:

No Caption Provided

But as you can see it also features the black/green armour art. Why is the model red? Because its the winning model of a painting competition, a competition where other entries were black, green, blue, white and grey.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: Shame on Egils artist for being misleading then.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The artist, but also Warhammer wiki which lies about the novels saying Egil is a champion of khorne

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Skarbrand jobs ( I disagree with wut due to him jobbing hard in WHF I mean he lost hard to Malekith, but still part of that is Malekith can fly.... and he can't.... ) I think he might stop there, but if not for sure Ka' because End Times big daddy Nagash was stalemating him for a bit

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: But you think he can beat everyone else?

@cheth said:
@shroudofsorrow said:

The artist, but also Warhammer wiki which lies about the novels saying Egil is a champion of khorne

Well, whoever put that in might have been misled by the art, same as I was.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: But you think he can beat everyone else?

@cheth said:
@shroudofsorrow said:

Well, whoever put that in might have been misled by the art, same as I was.

They faked citations though, which is far less excusable lmfao

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: No, He stops at Skarbrand and would also lose to Ka' as well, but everyone else yes he beats hes one of the strongest characters in the setting

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers