War Machine vs Yamcha

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can War Machine defeat a Yamcha who is skilled to the Vegeta Saga ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

Colt Python says:

"King Saturn says:
"Can War Machine defeat a Yamcha who is skilled to the Vegeta Saga ?"
War Machine wins.Yamcha isn't fast or strong enough."

I dont know man Yamcha is Tough. He does have his KI Wave Blasts and he can fly I think now how fast... uh well you may have me there.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

slams head on desk hard blood trickles from forehead

WTF IS SO GOD DAMN GREAT ABOUT DBZ THAT EVERY FREAKING CHARACTER IS MATCHED UP WITH A GOD DAMN COMIC CHARACTER!!!!

i mean DAMN, i like the show but give me a f##cking break. one damn night free of this sh!t.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn

Darkchild says:

"*slams head on desk hard blood trickles from forehead* WTF IS SO GOD DAMN GREAT ABOUT DBZ THAT EVERY FREAKING CHARACTER IS MATCHED UP WITH A GOD DAMN COMIC CHARACTER!!!! i mean DAMN, i like the show but give me a f##cking break. one damn night free of this sh!t."

Oh come on man. Now could have said Goku or Vegeta or Gohan. This is Yamcha. He hasnt been used that much on these boards has he ?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Darkchild

King Saturn says:

"Darkchild says:
"*slams head on desk hard blood trickles from forehead* WTF IS SO GOD DAMN GREAT ABOUT DBZ THAT EVERY FREAKING CHARACTER IS MATCHED UP WITH A GOD DAMN COMIC CHARACTER!!!! i mean DAMN, i like the show but give me a f##cking break. one damn night free of this sh!t."

Oh come on man. Now could have said Goku or Vegeta or Gohan. This is Yamcha. He hasnt been used that much on these boards has he ?"

its pointless really it is. im done good night im just getting sick of these kind of battles

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Colt Python says:

"King Saturn says:
"Colt Python says:
"King Saturn says:
War Machine wins.Yamcha isn't fast or strong enough."
I dont know man Yamcha is Tough. He does have his KI Wave Blasts and he can fly I think now how fast... uh well you may have me there."
I don't think any of his blasts will connect."

You may have a point there. He isnt totally up to par with his KI wave power yet and speed is a problem here.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Nighthunter

yamcha, easily

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

Nighthunter says:

"yamcha, easily"

I dont know about easy Nighthunter he is still not at a high power level at the beginning of the Vegeta Saga. Though he is pretty powerful he may have some real trouble with War Machine

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

King Saturn says:

After Yamcha died he was able to barly stand in King Kai's planet which was about 10x Earth Gravity. So just taking that average we did from the stat thread, he would lift roughly about 2 to 3 tons. He would beable to physically hurt War Machine by punching or kicking him. He would however be durable enough to take machine gun fire and survive shots from his blast. He may also be able to survive his punches, etc. His energy blast should beable to damage War Machine, but since War Machine should beable to cause damage in almost everything he does, I'm going to give it to him. See, dbz battles can be well thought ou?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"King Saturn says:
After Yamcha died he was able to barly stand in King Kai's planet which was about 10x Earth Gravity. So just taking that average we did from the stat thread, he would lift roughly about 2 to 3 tons. He would beable to physically hurt War Machine by punching or kicking him. He would however be durable enough to take machine gun fire and survive shots from his blast. He may also be able to survive his punches, etc. His energy blast should beable to damage War Machine, but since War Machine should beable to cause damage in almost everything he does, I'm going to give it to him. See, dbz battles can be well thought ou? "
Not when there anyone against Superman."
Yes they can. He clearly stated that this was Vegeta Saga so you take how strong they are in the period they are taken, or their most current if not state. Here Yamcha isn't strong enough to win, later on he might be depending on the point in time we take him. Going against Superman it depends who we talk about, I would say Yamcha is never strong enough to beat Superman.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

@Colt: I don't consider Goku ssj4 when I debate him, cause it didn't happen in the manga. And that doesn't seem fair to the dbz fans cause someone else doesn't want to admit Superman or anyone else would lose.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"@Colt: I don't consider Goku ssj4 when I debate him, cause it didn't happen in the manga. And that doesn't seem fair to the dbz fans cause someone else doesn't want to admit Superman or anyone else would lose."
Personally I think Goku can beat him but matches against him never come to a conclusion here.If your going to put DBZ characters just don't do him.They will never end in a conclusion.This battle however isn't that hard to figure out."
A later version of Yamcha may pull this off. I know that later on he was able to live on King Kai's planet like he was on Earth. So he would be somewhere at least around 60 tons then. But these are just estimates that I make based on what they are doing, it has never actually been stated.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"@Colt: I don't consider Goku ssj4 when I debate him, cause it didn't happen in the manga. And that doesn't seem fair to the dbz fans cause someone else doesn't want to admit Superman or anyone else would lose."
Personally I think Goku can beat him but matches against him never come to a conclusion here.If your going to put DBZ characters just don't do him.They will never end in a conclusion.This battle however isn't that hard to figure out."
A later version of Yamcha may pull this off. I know that later on he was able to live on King Kai's planet like he was on Earth. So he would be somewhere at least around 60 tons then. But these are just estimates that I make based on what they are doing, it has never actually been stated. "
That's another problem with DBZ..it's an anime.Anime rarely uses real world mesurements for anything..such as pounds,tons,km,mph.When they someones power level is at 9,000..wtf is that supposed to mean to me? It's obviously high because there making a big deal about it..but it would be easier for me to know how they feel if the used something real."
Well roughly when you increase your powerlevel, you all around increase in speed, strength, energy blast, durability, etc. Goku was about 300 something when he first died and was at this level Yamcha is at so he was about to lift about 2 or 3 tons then. By the time he made it to Namek, he was over 100,000 so he could lift roughly 1,000 tons or something like that, but these are very rough estimates. I actually want to site down and try to figure this out some time so people can actually discuss it.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By MotorSteel

Pfft the one who got killed by a Saibamen? lol

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MotorSteel

Nobody says:

"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
A later version of Yamcha may pull this off. I know that later on he was able to live on King Kai's planet like he was on Earth. So he would be somewhere at least around 60 tons then. But these are just estimates that I make based on what they are doing, it has never actually been stated. "
That's another problem with DBZ..it's an anime.Anime rarely uses real world mesurements for anything..such as pounds,tons,km,mph.When they someones power level is at 9,000..wtf is that supposed to mean to me? It's obviously high because there making a big deal about it..but it would be easier for me to know how they feel if the used something real."
Well roughly when you increase your powerlevel, you all around increase in speed, strength, energy blast, durability, etc. Goku was about 300 something when he first died and was at this level Yamcha is at so he was about to lift about 2 or 3 tons then. By the time he made it to Namek, he was over 100,000 so he could lift roughly 1,000 tons or something like that, but these are very rough estimates. I actually want to site down and try to figure this out some time so people can actually discuss it."

Did you know the power levels you guys are using are..get this..non-canon :O I know!

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian

MotorSteel says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
Well roughly when you increase your powerlevel, you all around increase in speed, strength, energy blast, durability, etc. Goku was about 300 something when he first died and was at this level Yamcha is at so he was about to lift about 2 or 3 tons then. By the time he made it to Namek, he was over 100,000 so he could lift roughly 1,000 tons or something like that, but these are very rough estimates. I actually want to site down and try to figure this out some time so people can actually discuss it. "
Did you know the power levels you guys are using are..get this..non-canon :O I know!"
I've never tried to base their strength level off of there powerlevels before from the show. That is just some rough estimate trying to do it based off that. There are better ways to determine this.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn

AGH ! Feel the Wolf Fang Fist !

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Darth Balls

Darkchild says:

"King Saturn says:
"Darkchild says:
Oh come on man. Now could have said Goku or Vegeta or Gohan. This is Yamcha. He hasnt been used that much on these boards has he ?"
its pointless really it is. im done good night im just getting sick of these kind of battles"

Then stop fuckin replyin to them you winey little bitch just shut the fuck up.lol

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn

Darth Balls says:

"Darkchild says:
"King Saturn says:
"Darkchild says:
its pointless really it is. im done good night im just getting sick of these kind of battles"
Then stop fuckin replyin to them you winey little bitch just shut the fuck up.lol"

Guys you better enjoy this DBZ battle thread cause this maybe the last one for a Long Time !

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamcha ki. Blasts him away