@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

@dragonbellz: Come back when you've established some credibility.

come back when you seem worth my while.

Concession accepted.

There was no argument in the first place. Just me making you look as incompetent as you are.

GG

Hey, i can understand a new guy like yourself with a rather terrible debating record not being able to recognize the flaw in poor logic. You just need to establish some credibility before trying to argue with your superiors again, mate.

TLDR

Not reading all that pretentious banter. Try again.

My bad, i should have realized that reading a post with two whole sentences can be a challenge to some. ;)

Wow in that case, i feel bad for you. :(

Don't feel bad for your superiors, mate. But any time you need help learning the basics, just ask.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dragonbellz: You really aren't helping yourself. Why don't you actually try to debate paladin, schooled me a couple of times

Thanks, but i have it on good authority that he's not the type to be taken seriously.

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people always fight in debates? Why not try to be civilized?

I give it to Dante because of one thing only: He can nearly stop time and has enough strength to penetrate Sasuke. And i hate to say that because i really don't like this Dante. But when Devil Trigger is active Sasuke can't defend himself against the attacks and he has superhuman feats but can still be stabbed by a sword and not being able to move or at least slowed down in a huge way would make him vulnerable. Take Devil Trigger away and Dante will lose. Dante has Building level strength and has good durability but nowhere near Sasuke who is mountain level. Slowing down time however can overcome the gap.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Concession accepted.

There was no argument in the first place. Just me making you look as incompetent as you are.

GG

Hey, i can understand a new guy like yourself with a rather terrible debating record not being able to recognize the flaw in poor logic. You just need to establish some credibility before trying to argue with your superiors again, mate.

TLDR

My bad, i should have realized that reading a post with two whole sentences can be a challenge to some. ;)

Don't feel bad for your superiors, mate.

You arent superior to anyone. But enjoy your inferiority complex and delusion. You Seem to be used to it already.

Also, im Not your mate. If i was. I would consider jumping of the highest thing i could climb.

I'm clearly superior to you in every way, mate. Your inability to decipher the meaning of my first post shows this. I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand what i was getting at...

Don't be so upset, pal. Maybe one day you'll be able to debate with the big boys. ;)

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By DragonbellZ

@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Concession accepted.

GG

TLDR

Don't feel bad for your superiors, mate.

You arent superior to anyone. But enjoy your inferiority complex and delusion. You Seem to be used to it already.

Also, im Not your mate. If i was. I would consider jumping of the highest thing i could climb.

I'm clearly superior to you in every way, mate.

Don't be so upset, pal. Maybe one day you'll be able to debate with the big boys. ;)

lol a delusional Teen and a sociopath. Whats next ?

The only one who seems triggered is you. But you can stop the masquerade. I dont see how you being overweight has anything to do with me being able to debate with you one day.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@dragonbellz:

lol a delusional Teen and a sociopath.

Is that right? I guess it's a good thing i haven't been taking you seriously after all.

The only one who seems triggered is you. But you can stop the masquerade.

Your replies tell a different tale. You clearly had your panties in a bunch when i brought up Goku being hurt by a rock, and now you're still coming back for more punishment. Rule #1: Learn when to quit.

I dont see how you being overweight has anything to do with me being able to debate with you one day.

See what i mean? These are the kind of posts that show how triggered you really are. lol

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DragonbellZ

@thedarkpaladin said:

@dragonbellz:

lol a delusional Teen and a sociopath.

Is that right? I guess it's a good thing i haven't been taking you seriously after all.

The only one who seems triggered is you. But you can stop the masquerade.

Your replies tell a different tale. You clearly had your panties in a bunch when i brought up Goku being hurt by a rock, and now you're still coming back for more punishment. Rule #1: Learn when to quit.

Alright, But no one takes you seriously regardless.

You Clearly dont know what that term means. But keep using phrases that you dont have a clue about. You seem to do it well enough. You also seem to take your rule very seriously, As you seemed to have quit making sense well before you came to this thread.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz:

Alright, But no one takes you seriously regardless.

The posts show otherwise. As i said before, it's all about establishing a little credibility, which you have yet to do.

You Clearly dont know what that term means. But keep using phrases that you dont have a clue about. You seem to do it well enough. You also seem to take your rule very seriously, As you seemed to have quit making sense well before you came to this thread.

Well, at the very least, i know how to use don't* correctly in a sentence, so that's a plus. Anyway, it's been somewhat entertaining, but i don't* have the time to keep playing with you. Come back when you've learned the basics, and maybe we'll have a debate.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@dragonbellz:

What post ? Are you going to send me your mothers text message ?

Mom jokes? I haven't heard those since back in grade school. The nostalgia is refreshing, though. Also, it's mother's*.

Oh wow Grammar N***. You get all the girls/Friends dont you ?

Sure i do, friend. ;)

I accept your Concession. See ya!

But you said yourself that this wasn't a debate, or don't you recall?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant dante just stop time and one shot with the yamato blade?

This Dante doesn't have Yamato bud

Avatar image for deactivated-57c949cc003b7
deactivated-57c949cc003b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@dragonbellz:

So that means you havent heard that since yesterday, Right ?

Heavens no. It's been quite a long time since I've been a wee fellow like yourself.

Yep totally, You and your anime picture. I believe you 100.

Considering you atrocious username and trash debating skills, I'd honestly be surprised if your default avatar would give you the time of day. Lel

Did that to spite you, Pretty obvious if you have basic social skills

It was a rather pitiful attempt, to be honest. Must be difficult for you, seeing as how you're not only a third-rate debater, but a mediocre troll as well.

Oh look. You said you werent going to waste anymore of your time. Looks like you either have no self control or you are just a bad liar. Now im just controlling you like a toothless animal.

Oh look, terrible reading comprehension from a third-rate debater. Color me surprised. I didn't say I wasn't going to waste time on you anymore, I said I didn't have the time. Well, I obviously decided to make some time especially for you, since you seem to enjoy getting put in your place repeatedly. Dont worry, though. It won't take me more than a few minutes to put you in your place.

lets just admit here. You have no time to be wasted and you are just a real bad liar.

Well, I'll admit that I'm clearly superior to you in every way, but that much is obvious, isn't it? Let's be honest here, you came in this thread and saw something you didn't like regarding your idol Goku, and like a typical third-rate debater, proceeded to misinterpret the meaning of a rather short post. Then, after getting shut down hard, you rage quit for a few hours to try and cool your little head, but that clearly didn't work out too well, because here I am, shutting you down once again...

Also, Considering the amount of post you have here and you have only been here for a year, I am going to assume that you are very young with Waytoo much time on your hands.

Funny coming from the guy who has only been here for a month, yet is already coming close to 1,000 posts... What's even more amusing is that you claim Comicvine isn't your main site, meating you probably have more free time on your hands than your average basement dweller. Lel

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DragonbellZ
Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz:

Im not reading all of that nonsense

Concession accepted. See. I told you it wouldn't take me long to put you in your place. ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fat_hobo389: Oh, but this is just some friendly banter. ;)

Although, we really shouldn't be derailing the thread like this, I admit.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By DragonbellZ

@fat_hobo389 said:

@thedarkpaladin: @dragonbellz: all right calm down you two no need to insult each other for a silly matter. Forgive and forget.

Making this Fetus expose himself for the sociopath he really is, its pretty amusing.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gameon234: Even the Dragon Balls can only do so much. Lol

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By DragonbellZ

@thedarkpaladin:@gameon234:

Wow Alt account *slowClap* the 12 year old has finally reached new levels of low

Guess you would need an ego boost after the spanking you have been taking.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: so insulting person for reasons which should not be given a second thought is amusing to you? No man that's not cool. If you don't like what he's saying then simply ignore. There's no need to be rude it makes both of you look bad.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By DragonbellZ

@fat_hobo389: I got nothing to lose. This isnt my main site, Im a casual user here.

Why not sort out this angsty mess of a kid with a superiority complex so intense that his head is by default, In his rectum.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

@dragonbellz:

Concession accepted. See. I told you it wouldn't take me long to put you in your place. ;)

Translation ? I dont speak 12 year old.

I don't get how you can call him 12 when you're the one who brought up his mother, but idc either, can you both please stop? I don't want to call a mod but this pissing contest is rather annoying and I wanted an actual debate here

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By DragonbellZ

@longman said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

@dragonbellz:

Translation ? I dont speak 12 year old.

I don't get how you can call him 12 when you're the one who brought up his mother

I didnt bad mouth his mother. Did you read the post ? Or are you just like him ?

Bringing up someones mother existing isnt the same as what you are getting at. You got anymore Cringey logic ?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you

I didnt bad mouth his mother. Did you read the post ? Or are you just like him ?

Bringing up someones mother existing isnt the same as what you are getting at. You got anymore Cringey logic ?

Please just stop

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke...luckily this isn't adult or else lmao more SPITE.....call the mods.

Well anyhow Sasuke blitzes....

How many times must I subject myself to the ignorant, and be utterly compelled to post this...once more.

Shameless copy and paste from another thread-

Land of waves Sasuke is fte(fastest than eye...can become a blur and disappear from sight) and has precognition.

First let's start here....

Haku did this with his speed-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sasuke not only counters him later on whilst Haku being seemingly amped by a wind jutsu, but eventually sends him packing with a swift kick to the face-

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

forest of death Sasuke is supersonic.

He fights ninjas from the sound village with sound abilities and dodges there attack whilst carrying two others who were behind though distance away then proceeds to blitz the opposing ninja...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed feat? Fastest quantifiable feat pre timeskip.

Well here you go...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A character who Lee fights named Gaara who reacts to a point blank explosion with sand "auto" shields. When I say passive I mean "independent of his own will" thus it's speed is a constant. But technically his shields blocked it easily they are explosion+ in speed.

No Caption Provided

Now this Lee blitz him after taking off these things(below). So this is true base mode Lee.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

More explanation on the passiveness of said ability. But if you want there is also the scan where he wasn't allowed to cut himself. Lol.

No Caption Provided

And he has some pretty good feats while weighted down as well too. Also not to mention a transformed state called gates....where he basically turned Gaara into a sentient punching bag suspended in mid-air(even though Lee can't fly which makes it more impressive) which couldn't comprehend wtf was happening to a higher degree than before. And Kakashi had to activate sharingan to clearly see it.

Sasuke after training

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not only that, but remember strong fist style taijutsu doesn't expend chakra and uses solely stamina so he'll be blitzing for quite a while....

No Caption Provided

Not to mention precognition

No Caption Provided

Hypersonic speeds+precognition pre valley of the end fight/end of part 1....gg.

Bonus: also just to further cement Gaara's sand being above sound speed on top of the explosion speed feat I presented.

No Caption Provided

Not even a second later...

No Caption Provided

And while I know a lot of my post may seem excessive/irrelevant I just wanted to show the steady speed progression anyway.

In closing War arc Sasuke is much faster than his child incarnation and crosses countries in seconds casually lol.