War arc Sasuke vs DMC Dante

  • 76 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
#1 Posted by deactivated-57d17c2439784 (1803 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided
  • In character
  • Basic knowledge
  • Win by death or KO
  • Full gear
  • Fight in Limbo city
Avatar image for gameon234
#2 Posted by gameon234 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke destroys.

Avatar image for veravin
#3 Posted by Veravin (1080 posts) - - Show Bio

Not familiar with dante's abilities but going with sasuke

Avatar image for ryubh
#4 Posted by ryubh (519 posts) - - Show Bio

Donte stomps, full gear = Devil trigger slows time + hulk gauntlets which knocked a building sized Mundus (min 7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p97FjGMebU

Avatar image for kratosx64x
#5 Posted by Kratosx64x (1285 posts) - - Show Bio

@ryubh said:

Donte stomps, full gear = Devil trigger slows time + hulk gauntlets which knocked a building sized Mundus (min 7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p97FjGMebU

Avatar image for gameon234
#6 Posted by gameon234 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@ryubh: lol shows you know nothing of Naruto to think a building level feat grants him the win.

Avatar image for valarmelkor
#7 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, the feat in the video doesn't put him over Sasuke at all.

Avatar image for ryubh
#8 Posted by ryubh (519 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for gameon234
#9 Posted by gameon234 (166 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for lucifel
#10 Posted by Lucifel (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Chūnin Exams Sasuke wins against this Dante.

Avatar image for ryubh
#11 Posted by ryubh (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@gameon234: None of them have particular impressive durability feats, the only shield Sasuke has is the Susanoo and even that can be broken by weak melee strikes.

Avatar image for gameon234
#12 Edited by gameon234 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@ryubh: Sasuke susano defence far exceeds dantes offence it's tanked mountain level explosions and blows just to name a few.

Avatar image for ryubh
#13 Posted by ryubh (519 posts) - - Show Bio

@gameon234: Not really, in Boruto the movie he got his face burned from an explosion way smaller than that while using his Susanoo.

Avatar image for gameon234
#14 Posted by gameon234 (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@ryubh: lol nice try that was Incompete susano not the full perfect susano.

Avatar image for kayc
#15 Posted by Kayc (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Nerf Sasuke down to part 1 levels to make it a fair fight

Avatar image for just_banter
#16 Posted by Just_Banter (12418 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke.

Avatar image for vertigo-
#17 Posted by Vertigo- (17906 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke easily. This Dante was trash

Avatar image for valarmelkor
#18 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
#19 Edited by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Avatar image for valarmelkor
#20 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Sasuke can put up Susanoo with a thought. And no he can't be killed by a kunai because Danzo's Wind chakra enhanced kunai didn't kill him.

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#21 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone said:
@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Sorry, but saying Sasuke can be killed with a kunai is no different than saying Goku can be hurt by a rock, or killed by a common ray gun.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for dragonbellz
#22 Edited by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:
@freshflintstone said:
@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Sorry, but saying Sasuke can be killed with a kunai is no different than saying Goku can be hurt by a rock

Loading Video...

Sorry but Comparing Sasuke vs a kunai to Goku vs a rockdeserved this.

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#23 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@freshflintstone said:
@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Sorry, but saying Sasuke can be killed with a kunai is no different than saying Goku can be hurt by a rock

Loading Video...

Sorry but Comparing Sasuke vs a kunai to Goku vs a rockdeserved this.

Sorry, but that's the exact same line of reasoning if you're looking to downplay a certain character. Although i don't expect DB fans to be able to understand the flaw in their own reasoning, and looking at your username, it's pretty safe to say that you're one of those DB fans.

Avatar image for kroczilla
#24 Posted by kroczilla (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant dante just stop time and one shot with the yamato blade?

Avatar image for dragonbellz
#25 Edited by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@freshflintstone said:
@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Sorry, but saying Sasuke can be killed with a kunai is no different than saying Goku can be hurt by a rock

Loading Video...

Sorry but Comparing Sasuke vs a kunai to Goku vs a rockdeserved this.

Sorry, but that's the exact same thing. Although i don't expect DB fans to have the capacity required to understand the flaw in their own reasoning.

Im not a Dragon Ball fan, But i do know how dumb it is to compare Sasuke to a kunai and try to even act like its even within the same league of stupidity as comparing Goku to a rock would be.

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#26 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@freshflintstone said:
@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Sorry, but saying Sasuke can be killed with a kunai is no different than saying Goku can be hurt by a rock

Loading Video...

Sorry but Comparing Sasuke vs a kunai to Goku vs a rockdeserved this.

Sorry, but that's the exact same thing. Although i don't expect DB fans to have the capacity required to understand the flaw in their own reasoning.

Im not a Dragon Ball fan, But i do know how dumb it is to compare Sasuke to a kunai and try to even act like its even within the same league of stupidity as comparing Goku to a rock would be.

Trying to downplay Sasuke's durability feats by using one low showing is absolutely no different than using the rock scene as a way to downplay Goku. It's rather easy to understand if you have a lick of common sense.

Avatar image for dragonbellz
#27 Posted by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@freshflintstone said:
@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Sorry, but saying Sasuke can be killed with a kunai is no different than saying Goku can be hurt by a rock

Loading Video...

Sorry but Comparing Sasuke vs a kunai to Goku vs a rockdeserved this.

Sorry, but that's the exact same thing. Although i don't expect DB fans to have the capacity required to understand the flaw in their own reasoning.

Im not a Dragon Ball fan, But i do know how dumb it is to compare Sasuke to a kunai and try to even act like its even within the same league of stupidity as comparing Goku to a rock would be.

if you have a lick of common sense.

Which you dont seem to.

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#28 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@freshflintstone said:
@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Sorry, but saying Sasuke can be killed with a kunai is no different than saying Goku can be hurt by a rock

Loading Video...

Sorry but Comparing Sasuke vs a kunai to Goku vs a rockdeserved this.

Sorry, but that's the exact same thing. Although i don't expect DB fans to have the capacity required to understand the flaw in their own reasoning.

Im not a Dragon Ball fan, But i do know how dumb it is to compare Sasuke to a kunai and try to even act like its even within the same league of stupidity as comparing Goku to a rock would be.

if you have a lick of common sense.

Which you dont seem to.

I could say the same to you, since you're apparently lacking the capacity to see the similarity here.... But given your low post count and username, that much is to be expected.

Avatar image for dragonbellz
#29 Posted by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@freshflintstone said:
@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Sorry, but saying Sasuke can be killed with a kunai is no different than saying Goku can be hurt by a rock

Loading Video...

Sorry but Comparing Sasuke vs a kunai to Goku vs a rockdeserved this.

Sorry, but that's the exact same thing. Although i don't expect DB fans to have the capacity required to understand the flaw in their own reasoning.

Im not a Dragon Ball fan, But i do know how dumb it is to compare Sasuke to a kunai and try to even act like its even within the same league of stupidity as comparing Goku to a rock would be.

if you have a lick of common sense.

Which you dont seem to.

I could say the same to you

Nah.

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#30 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@freshflintstone said:
@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Sorry, but saying Sasuke can be killed with a kunai is no different than saying Goku can be hurt by a rock

Loading Video...

Sorry but Comparing Sasuke vs a kunai to Goku vs a rockdeserved this.

Sorry, but that's the exact same thing. Although i don't expect DB fans to have the capacity required to understand the flaw in their own reasoning.

Im not a Dragon Ball fan, But i do know how dumb it is to compare Sasuke to a kunai and try to even act like its even within the same league of stupidity as comparing Goku to a rock would be.

if you have a lick of common sense.

Which you dont seem to.

I could say the same to you

Nah.

Yeah, your trolling is also rather obvious. Come back when you can form a coherent argument, rookie. :)

Avatar image for dragonbellz
#31 Posted by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@freshflintstone said:
@valarmelkor said:
@ryubh said:

@valarmelkor: Naruto characters are glass canons

Nah, Perfect Susanoo easily tanks multi-mountain busters.

Susanoo isn't Sasuke, he can be killed with a kunai

Sorry, but saying Sasuke can be killed with a kunai is no different than saying Goku can be hurt by a rock

Loading Video...

Sorry but Comparing Sasuke vs a kunai to Goku vs a rockdeserved this.

Sorry, but that's the exact same thing. Although i don't expect DB fans to have the capacity required to understand the flaw in their own reasoning.

Im not a Dragon Ball fan, But i do know how dumb it is to compare Sasuke to a kunai and try to even act like its even within the same league of stupidity as comparing Goku to a rock would be.

if you have a lick of common sense.

Which you dont seem to.

I could say the same to you

Nah.

Yeah, your trolling is also rather obvious. Come back when you can form a coherent argument, rookie. :)

Still not impressed. Try again.

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#32 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonbellz: Come back when you've established some credibility.

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#34 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: Comparing gags and Sasuke getting nearly killed with a sword by Madara are two different things. Naruto in Cloak mode still get's stabbed by a sword

You do realize that Madara was using Sasuke's sword of Kusanagi at the time, right? Goku being hurt by a rock is a low end feat, much like Base Goku failing to lift 40 tons.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
#35 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#36 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: So at best we have diamond level durability from Sasuke

Wielded by a superhuman... Let's not ignore those important details, or we might start coming to the conclusion that anyone with a rock can hurt SSJ Goku.

Avatar image for dragonbellz
#37 Posted by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#38 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for freshflintstone
#39 Edited by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:
@freshflintstone said:

@thedarkpaladin: So at best we have diamond level durability from Sasuke

Wielded by a superhuman... Let's not ignore those important details, or we might start coming to the conclusion that anyone with a rock can hurt SSJ Goku.

A rock thrown by a superhuman with his ki down lol i get your point tho

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for valarmelkor
#40 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza also got cut up by a sword with no special powers.

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#41 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@freshflintstone said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@freshflintstone said:

@thedarkpaladin: So at best we have diamond level durability from Sasuke

Wielded by a superhuman... Let's not ignore those important details, or we might start coming to the conclusion that anyone with a rock can hurt SSJ Goku.

A rock thrown by a superhuman with his ki down

No Caption Provided

Lol, fair enough.

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#42 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza also got cut up by a sword with no special powers.

Same with Vegeta.

Avatar image for dragonbellz
#43 Posted by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

@dragonbellz: Come back when you've established some credibility.

come back when you seem worth my while.

Concession accepted.

There was no argument in the first place. Just me making you look as incompetent as you are.

GG

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#44 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

@dragonbellz: Come back when you've established some credibility.

come back when you seem worth my while.

Concession accepted.

There was no argument in the first place. Just me making you look as incompetent as you are.

GG

Hey, i can understand a new guy like yourself with a rather terrible debating record not being able to recognize the flaw in poor logic. You just need to establish some credibility before trying to argue with your superiors again, mate.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
#45 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

Frieza also got cut up by a sword with no special powers.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for dragonbellz
#46 Edited by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

@dragonbellz: Come back when you've established some credibility.

come back when you seem worth my while.

Concession accepted.

There was no argument in the first place. Just me making you look as incompetent as you are.

GG

Hey, i can understand a new guy like yourself with a rather terrible debating record not being able to recognize the flaw in poor logic. You just need to establish some credibility before trying to argue with your superiors again, mate.

TLDR

Not reading all that pretentious banter. Try again.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
#47 Posted by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonbellz: You really aren't helping yourself. Why don't you actually try to debate paladin, schooled me a couple of times

Avatar image for thedarkpaladin
#48 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

@dragonbellz: Come back when you've established some credibility.

come back when you seem worth my while.

Concession accepted.

There was no argument in the first place. Just me making you look as incompetent as you are.

GG

Hey, i can understand a new guy like yourself with a rather terrible debating record not being able to recognize the flaw in poor logic. You just need to establish some credibility before trying to argue with your superiors again, mate.

TLDR

Not reading all that pretentious banter. Try again.

My bad, i should have realized that reading a post with two whole sentences can be quite the challenge to some. ;)

Avatar image for dragonbellz
#49 Edited by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@dragonbellz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

@dragonbellz: Come back when you've established some credibility.

come back when you seem worth my while.

Concession accepted.

There was no argument in the first place. Just me making you look as incompetent as you are.

GG

Hey, i can understand a new guy like yourself with a rather terrible debating record not being able to recognize the flaw in poor logic. You just need to establish some credibility before trying to argue with your superiors again, mate.

TLDR

Not reading all that pretentious banter. Try again.

My bad, i should have realized that reading a post with two whole sentences can be a challenge to some. ;)

Wow in that case, i feel bad for you. :(

Avatar image for dragonbellz
#50 Posted by DragonbellZ (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

@dragonbellz: You really aren't helping yourself. Why don't you actually try to debate paladin, schooled me a couple of times

This isnt a debate. I told him his stupid logic was stupid. Pretty simple really. Also, Cool story bro.