This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
#1 Posted by immoralimmortal (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

random encounter, who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Noone1996 (11856 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#3 Posted by ourmanuel (11903 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my

#4 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine guts her continuously until she finally goes down.

#5 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1690 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine cuts her head off eventually

#6 Edited by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I get that you guys hate Sakura. But in a random encounter Logan isn't defeating her. She is far too strong and resourceful. She is also much faster than Logan. Her healing doesn't really need to be mentioned. If worse comes to worse she does have Genjutsu.

He has absolutely now way to win this fight. Sakura could BFR or incap him if she couldn't knock him out. Which she should be able to do.

#7 Posted by reaverlation (25881 posts) - - Show Bio

repeated hits would take Logan down but one slash from him can end her depending where he slashes. But Sakura wins and easily at that

#8 Posted by DeadpoolUchiha (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura shit stomps

#9 Posted by beamingtonic (18 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite wolverine ubergodstomps lock this thread

#10 Posted by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Sy8000 (35460 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura can heal from a few slices and one-shot Logan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#12 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura stomps neg diff.

#13 Edited by AlphaQ (6348 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura stomps, mismatch. Sakura beats the stuffing out of him, dissolves him in acid, messes up his organs or nervous system with medical ninjutsu, dumps a giant slug on him, suffocates him, use Earth Release to bury him, etc. Wolverine can't even get close to her if she just stands out of his reach on a vertical surface where he can't follow her.

#14 Posted by Mee09 (5765 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphaq: Oh yeah! Sakura does have that summon too! LOL I almost forgot about that. The Slug would solo Wolverine. Let alone Sakura.

#15 Posted by DoctorDaMn (938 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8000: She in no way is one shotting logan. She may eventually down him with repeated shots while dancing around him. (Though I wouldn't try to outlast logan; that's asking for trouble) However, her best bet (and what would probably happen) would be to bfr him like gorgon did...

#16 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphaq: don't remember Sakura using Earth style and Logan would honestly cut right thru katsuyu and heal from this acid that you think would kill him because there is nothing in the Narutoverse as durable as adamantium.

I agree she can probably ko him but not more times then he could slice her head off or stab her in her brain imo.

#17 Posted by AlphaQ (6348 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: She never used it on-panel that I can recall but she does know how to use Earth Release, she uses her stronger abilities in what few fights she has. Pretty much any trained Earth Release user can just bury Logan alive.

Katsuyu is too large for Logan to cut with his claws, if he tries to she would just sit on him. You might as well give Logan a shovel and tell him to shovel away a moving hill before getting crushed. Never mind that Sakura can focus medical chakra to heal her wounds, and that Katsuyu can break apart into smaller slugs and reform at will.

It takes Logan ages to heal from having his flesh taken away, even if he doesn't outright die, so Sakura can do whatever she wants and that's a win by incapacitation.

I've never seen him tag someone as fast and skilled as her.

#18 Posted by Iron_Tiger (451 posts) - - Show Bio

She better KO him quick, or she is getting gutted.

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
#19 Posted by immoralimmortal (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphaq: Wolvie regularly slices & dices through Sentinels. wtf is Katsuyu gonna do to him? lol

#20 Posted by Eeef (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura bestows a beat down on Logan.

#21 Posted by AlphaQ (6348 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphaq: Wolvie regularly slices & dices through Sentinels. wtf is Katsuyu gonna do to him? lol

Katsuyu is much bigger than any Sentinel I've ever seen Wolverine slice through. Also, summoning Katsuyu is just summoning one part of a greater being, so Sakura could resummon her if she wants. And, as I said, dousing him in acid or just sitting on him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60ecae36801
#22 Posted by deactivated-5c60ecae36801 (745 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd be way to slow to land anything meaningful

#23 Posted by Noone1996 (11856 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully she doesn't try blocking his blades with a kunai. She'll lose an arm.

#24 Posted by deactivated-5c60ecae36801 (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: I agree, that's the only advantage he has without the class he can't do anything.

#25 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphaq: so if she hasn't used it what makes you think she has any earth style jutsu.

Sentinels are pretty big also but Logan still slices and dices his way through them. Also can you tell me how big Katsuyu is exactly?

You said dissolve him in acid like that would work when it really wouldn't. What has Katsuyu even dissolved before?

He only needs to tag her once and game over. I'm just confused on why a lot of people think this is a stomp in Sakura's favor.

#26 Posted by deactivated-5c60ecae36801 (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: he wont tag her once, she'll punch him and probably KO him.

#27 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@ezrael: Sakura is gonna ko him but he consistently fights the hulk and withstands many blows. I'm confused Sakura>the Hulk in striking power is that what you're saying.

#28 Posted by deactivated-5c60ecae36801 (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: he's been hurt by faaaaar less, stop acting like Logan is on Hulks level.

#29 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@ezrael: don't put words in my mouth I said consistently takes hits from hulk, namor and others stronger than Sakura.

I'm saying it will take a while for her to knock him out while he can finish her with a proper slash. You think she can oneshot him which she can't.

#30 Edited by deactivated-5c60ecae36801 (745 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: He wont land a hit, she's way faster than him with training to fight.

And like I've said he's been hurt by FAR less that Namor and Hulk.

#31 Posted by Risk0608 (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura potentially one-shots. Wolverine is overrated and inconsistent in terms of durability

#32 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@ezrael: what speed feats do you have for Sakura? please enlighten me.

You keep saying hurt but we are talking about being knocked out.

#33 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (4768 posts) - - Show Bio

@risk0608 said:

Sakura potentially one-shots. Wolverine is overrated and inconsistent in terms of durability

#34 Posted by deactivated-5c60ecae36801 (745 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@invadedtbd: He's not tanking this to the dome multiple times and staying awake.

And as for speed she's at-least Hypersonic based on her fight with Shin who was able to match Sasuke at times, it's most likely WAY above just hypersonic but mach 5 is more than enough for Logan he's not hitting her unless she tries to block him.