Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Crevanille

WANTED: KING BRADLEY

DEAD OR ALIVE

*For crimes against humanity

$100,000,000 Cash Reward.

Plot: Fuhrer King Bradley has been exposed as an enemy of mankind. He is now wanted by the United States of America for his crimes against humanity. He was acting as a direct emissary for Amestris when footage was leaked on his involvement in several international incidents. His diplomatic immunity now revoked, King Bradley must now fight his way out of the United States and into domestic territory.

• *Objective: King Bradley reaches escape point.
  • *Losing Conditions: King Bradley is killed before he reaches escape point or he surrenders.
  • Bradley has 5 elite bodyguards: Lust, Sloth, Kemurikage Azula, Deathstroke, and Bane.
  • This is human military.
  • Bodyguards will die before King Bradley in order to insure he reaches the checkpoint depending on struggle.
  • No Difficulty=All party members safe.
  • Low Difficulty= All party members safe.
  • Mid Difficulty=All party members safe.
  • High Difficulty=Bodyguards Sacrifice.
  • If there are no more bodyguards to guard King Bradley, the fuhrer may be killed if he can't clear the next round by himself.
  • This versus is a gauntlet.

Starting Location AKA Point A: Four Season's Hotel in Washington State.

Point B AKA the Escape Point: Mexico Border past California.

R1: Bradley's Squad must escape The Four Season's Hotel in order to reach the checkpoint first! There is a grand total of 3,200 secret service agents the squad must go through. As well as MCU Black Widow and MCU Falcon on protection of the president. If defeated, Black Widow and Falcon die here and the fuhrer takes the president hostage.

R2: Bradley has a APB out on him! Bradley's squad must deal with being accosted by All the police in the city! SWAT has also been deployed! DCAU Huntress, Vixen and Black Canary are all opposition to the fuhrer! The 25th Amendment has been evoked and the vice president is now the leading authority. The Federal and Executive branch has activated multiple protocols. DEFCON 1 is in effect. *Note: If Bradley's party defeat the common police, SWAT, Huntress, Vixen, and Black Canary they secure their retreat out of Washington state.

R3: Spike Spiegel the space bounty hunter has arrived on earth just to collect the bounty on the Fuhrer's head! Bradley's party must engage him as well as neighboring cops, Oregon SWAT, and several active General Atomics MQ-9 Reapers. If defeated, all enemies are defeated excluding Spike Spiegel who retreats.

R4: 58 Black Hawks have been deployed! Bradley's Squad must deal with them as well as being accosted by the entire 41st Infantry Brigade Combat Team accompanied by MCU Hawkeye and CW Green Arrow. If Bradley's party clear here, all enemies die here.

R5: Having fought through multiple cities, Bradley's Squad has finally reached the road leading out of Oregon. Waiting for him there is the Elric brothers working with the United States military force! 5000 Infantry units are waiting at the border with assault rifles along with border patrol. Scar | Fullmetal Alchemist Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia has arrived as a private bounty hunter to attack the fuhrer. Should Bradley's party clear here, the Elric Brother's fall back here having secured the president. All infantry die here. Scar retreats here. Should Bradley's party clear here they secure their retreat into California.

R6: With the president secure, he once again resumes command and orders several military members to fall back to the border of California. Civilian police and SWAT continue to accost Bradley's Party. Spike and Scar decide to work together to split the bounty with the Winter Soldier! Roy Mustang has arrived with 3,000 Air force military members! Spider Man alongside Batman | DC Animated Universe | FANDOM powered by Wikia have also arrived! If Bradley's party clears this, all enemies are killed and they will have fought their way all the way to the California border.

Final Round: Captain America with his STRIKE Stealth uniform and shield is the final obstacle between Bradley and the Mexican Border. But he's not alone. He's leading the entire California military along side the Elric Brothers! If he can make it out of this rabble, Bradley and his crew make it to the Mexican Border.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crevanille: I wanna comment on this because it’s clear you put a lot of effort into the post, but there are just too many variables.

Sorry my man

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: The Fuhrer should clear the first round without issue as long as he doesn't have to kill all 3200 secret service after him. MCU Falcon would be the only real problem with his missiles and flight but Azula or Deathstroke could take him out at a distance.

Round 2: The police and SWAT teams are helpless. Don't know the DCAU incarnations of the characters listed. I'll assume they pass.

Round 3: The drones are the only real issue, but they are quite the problem because most of the team has no way to fight them. I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say Azula's lightning and DS energy lance can take them out.

Round 4: NO WAY is Bradley's team taking out 50+ attack helicopters and a full infantry brigade. Way too much firepower. They all go down under a hail of bullets and/or get blown into oblivion by artillery. They get stomped even worse in the later rounds.

Also FYI @crevanille, you've confused Washington DC with Washington state. DC is on the east coast so Bradley would have no reason to travel through Oregon or Cali.

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Crevanille

@theonewhoknocks said:

Round 1: The Fuhrer should clear the first round without issue as long as he doesn't have to kill all 3200 secret service after him. MCU Falcon would be the only real problem with his missiles and flight but Azula or Deathstroke could take him out at a distance.

Round 2: The police and SWAT teams are helpless. Don't know the DCAU incarnations of the characters listed. I'll assume they pass.

Round 3: The drones are the only real issue, but they are quite the problem because most of the team has no way to fight them. I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say Azula's lightning and DS energy lance can take them out.

Round 4: NO WAY is Bradley's team taking out 50+ attack helicopters and a full infantry brigade. Way too much firepower. They all go down under a hail of bullets and/or get blown into oblivion by artillery. They get stomped even worse in the later rounds.

Also FYI @crevanille, you've confused Washington DC with Washington state. DC is on the east coast so Bradley would have no reason to travel through Oregon or Cali.

Ah I knew it!!!! I knew i should have said state! Gah this screws my post. I'll have to edit it a bit when i get time. Thanks buddy.

*edit. Wouldn't Sloth be helpful in this situation? Didn't he tank a well...tank?

Loading Video...

Crevanille

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crevanille: I wanna comment on this because it’s clear you put a lot of effort into the post, but there are just too many variables.

Sorry my man

It's cool dude.

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crevanille Sloth would certainly last longer than the other bodyguards, but without a way to take out the helicopters the team is screwed. I think it would be more fair if they just have to kill the troops on the ground and then the Helicopters withdraw. Also, Hawkeye and GA may have some specialty arrows that could harm him. If it was just the infantry I would say they pass with heavy casualties. Bane dies first, Azula avoids some of it with her fire jets but dies once she's hit, Lust might survive but her stone/regen would be heavily taxed, I think DS suit is bulletproof so he may be okay and Sloth will soak up a lot of fire with only minor injuries. Bradley, of course, also survives. He couldn't take that much firepower all focused on himself, but protected by his bodyguards he can make it through. Once the team gets close, the brigade gets slaughtered very quickly.

Round 5, the alchemists can take out Sloth and then Bradley goes down under the firepower of 5000 AR's. He's fast, but not that fast. I imagine DS would just surrender at that point.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

He stops at 4 because of the helicopters more than likely, and even if he got past that I don't see him clearing Round 6 at all. Roy's alchemy is too much for most of his bodyguards aside from guys like Deathstroke and possibly Sloth. On top of that, having both Roy and Bruce leading the operation will make it incredibly difficult for Bradley to outsmart his opposition. Add the pressure from the bounty hunter team and the raw stats of Spider-Man and there really isn't much they can do.

I will admit I was originally going to have them stop at 5 but the only ones that can hurt Sloth are Ed, Al, and Scar. Bradley and Slade could easily take advantage of that but having him charge in and go on a rampage(the troops in this scenario have no way to even scratch him). The Elric Brothers would naturally go to stop him and then they could easily take them both out while they are preoccupied, and Scar can't beat a healthy Bradley on his own, he's not fast enough. Especially when he has bodyguards.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King bradley does fine till the black hawks arrive. None of the bodyguards have any long range attacks. Deathstroke could arguably take some out but will ultimately be gunned down along with bane. The homonculi are maybe going to use themselves as a meat shield to get bradley to safety but I don't see their regen handling that many mounted miniguns firing at them from all angles.

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
Captain_Narlowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: Azula has several long range attacks, but 58 Black Hawks are way too much even if the regeneration users protect her.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_narlowe: my god I completely forgot about azula being here lol but yeah doesn't change anything.