Wano Base Luffy vs Base Jigen

• 68 results
keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Wano Base Luffy vs Base Jigen (58 votes)

Luffy clobbers him to death 22%
Jigen still fodderizes Luffy, while drinking red wine 64%
Luffy high-extreme diff 9%
Jigen mid diff at worst 5%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luffy after he unlocked Advanced Conquerors Haki

Jigen in base without Karma/Ohsutsuki mode

• 
Avatar image for comicvinelurker
ComicVineLurker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen still yeets him and Crydo away

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

it ends like this .

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm luffy can see a few seconds in the future right??. so I think it's likely that the fight will come down to who could last but.

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Jigen god stomps lol

Avatar image for deactivated-62287035341ac
deactivated-62287035341ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you like to spite One Piece or something lol?

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Isshiki

Jigen stomps and shits on Luffboi while drinking his wine and calling Luffboi ''Fodder'', which is completely true.

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aanmnp said:

Mismatch, Jigen god stomps lol

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keyrushmeister: I think it can work. a ryu punch amplified by the king's haki can force him to use karma mode. what does it mean it's victory for luffy?

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jigen's stats are so much better it's ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keyrushmeister said:

@rafaelshow: yes 5 seconds into the future

5 seconds? can you post the scan where it is stated to be so? Katakuri could see a sec into the future and Luffy's Observ. Haki isn't that much superior to his.

keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafaelshow: you mean like knock him down? Kind of but, i'd like to see if ryou could bypass Jigen's durability

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eazy_Pezy

Another day another Onepiece spite mismatch made by these alts
Another day another Onepiece spite mismatch made by these alts
rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keyrushmeister: the entire current saga is about using a power to bypass kaidou's durability. ryo flows into the body and destroys you internally. and your fist did not anticipate connecting for this to happen. so since jigen's body has such validity it is possible yes. @delein: ahh sorry? but where can kakashi see a second in the future? I do not remember . besides but luffy can really see the future in a few seconds.

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: but base jigen never fought with naruto six paths. the adult naruto doesn't have access to this power when he fought him on base. not to mention that naruto didn't even use the wise way. to boost his stats, he trusted sasuke to locate jigen since with the wise mode he could very well sense jigen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keyrushmeister: the entire current saga is about using a power to bypass kaidou's durability. ryo flows into the body and destroys you internally. and your fist did not anticipate connecting for this to happen. so since jigen's body has such validity it is possible yes. @delein:

ahh sorry? but where can kakashi see a second in the future? I do not remember . besides but luffy can really see the future in a few seconds.

1) you have yet to answer on my post on the Fubuki thread.

2) That aside you keep bringing things up that have nothing to do with my post. Wtf has Kakashi to do with this all? I asked to that other user a scan where it was stated that Luffy could see 5 secs into the future because I would remember such statement.

To recap:

1)Stay on point.

2) you had nothing to do with my question in the first place.

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: still meaningless. because you mentioned kakashi first. stating that luffy's haki was not compared to him. don't run away from the subject you brought up. however seeing that the question was not for me, I will wait for the answer from the other user. And about the other topic I made it clear that you and the others were right? fubuki wins. I was just bordering on questions. now as far as i know luffy can see in the future since his fight with katakuri.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: still meaningless. because you mentioned kakashi first. stating that luffy's haki was not compared to him. don't run away from the subject you brought up. however seeing that the question was not for me, I will wait for the answer from the other user. And about the other topic I made it clear that you and the others were right? fubuki wins. I was just bordering on questions. now as far as i know luffy can see in the future since his fight with katakuri.

wtf are you smocking dog? gonna list my posts on this thread.

1)

@delein said:
No Caption Provided

it ends like this .

2)

@delein said:
said:

@rafaelshow: yes 5 seconds into the future

5 seconds? can you post the scan where it is stated to be so? Katakuri could see a sec into the future and Luffy's Observ. Haki isn't that much superior to his.

3)

@delein said:
@rafaelshow said:

the entire current saga is about using a power to bypass kaidou's durability. ryo flows into the body and destroys you internally. and your fist did not anticipate connecting for this to happen. so since jigen's body has such validity it is possible yes. @delein:

ahh sorry? but where can kakashi see a second in the future? I do not remember . besides but luffy can really see the future in a few seconds.

1) you have yet to answer on my post on the Fubuki thread.

2) That aside you keep bringing things up that have nothing to do with my post. Wtf has Kakashi to do with this all? I asked to that other user a scan where it was stated that Luffy could see 5 secs into the future because I would remember such statement.

To recap:

1)Stay on point.

2) you had nothing to do with my question in the first place.

now tell me where tf I mentioned Kakashi...are you hallucinating? are you trolling? tf is wrong with you?

and gonna repeat this, my question was for that other user regarding the 5 secs of future haki. Tell me where I mentioned Kakashi fella. Gonna have a good laugh.

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: ok I'm confused. show me please ? why this six way mode seems extremely weaker than the one who fought kaguya.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Jigen absolutely stomps, this is spite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: ok I'm confused. show me please ? why this six way mode seems extremely weaker than the one who fought kaguya.

you make mistakes one after another and then dont even bother answering. You lied about what I posted and yet you dont even have the guts to admit it .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I dont even know why you bother with him tbh. The show that he put up here (and him being antagonizing even tho he was wrong) and in the Fubuki thread tells enough of how credible he is.

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: this is not the six way naruto is only naruto kcm 2 adult ? I don't see anything wise 6 paths in it. and a kick that threw jigen across the room would turn luffy into a blood mist ?? like ? seeing that luffu at least 4 times but weak rose from a punch that broke an island ? the naruto teen is stronger than his adult version because he has it. boosted by rikudoo and its chakra. all beasts with tails. the orbs of truth. frog senjutsu mode. all together. and he used everything rikudoo gave him to seal kaguya. then no . only his new way trumps your teenage self. @delein: hmm i think i made a mistake because due to your mistake i ended up making a mistake hahaha. in the end you said katakuri and not kakashi and because I was on a cell phone I ended up reading fast but. of course you are completely wrong katakuri itself may see several seconds in the future being at least 5 , not 1 as you tried to propose . now about the rest of the accusations I just ignore it because it has nothing to do with the topic and you seem to imply a matter already resolved.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: hmm i think i made a mistake because due to your mistake i ended up making a mistake hahaha.

it was only your doing pal.

in the end you said katakuri and not kakashi and because I was on a cell phone I ended up reading fast but.

which then again is your own doing.

anyway as I said earlier to Eredin, it doesn't make sense to waste time with you. You already shown how credible you are. Cya pal.

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rafaelshow

@delein: hmm why tag me if you don't even have content about the topic to deal with? your insistence on criticizing my morals as a debater is meaningless, so call me when you have something that refutes the points raised by me.

oh! it's good night to all of us.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafaelshow:

hmm i think i made a mistake because due to your mistake i ended up making a mistake hahaha.

Uhh..are you perhaps having a stroke?

in the end you said katakuri and not kakashi and because I was on a cell phone I ended up reading fast but. of course you are completely wrong katakuri itself may see several seconds in the future being at least 5 , not 1 as you tried to propose .

Neither Kakashi nor Katakuri have anything to do with this thread(though at least Katakuri is understandable to some extent). And here, Jigen blitz and oneshots.

now about the rest of the accusations I just ignore it because it has nothing to do with the topic and you seem to imply a matter already resolved.

Nah, you just mentioned Kakashi out of nowhere lol. Tf does he even matter here, lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with luffy on this one sabaody base luffy called light too slow and now can see the future

and i don't see any blant attacks hurting luffy let alone turning him to red mist🤦🏾‍♂️

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with luffy on this one sabaody base luffy called light too slow and now can see the future

and i don't see any blant attacks hurting luffy let alone turning him to red mist🤦🏾‍♂️

1) it's blunt .

2) you disregarded any type of hax that Jigen has.

3) Jigen outstats luffy by a lot. Even if the latter is faster, it doesn't change that he gets stomped.

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monkeysdkevin: and I'm not saying this to be a wanker I'll debate anyone

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

@morningstar999: good to see you back. How have you been ?

Oh, all good, thanks! Random trolls being random trolls as usual I see.

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: completely my mistake due to reading too fast. and does not come back for confirmation. he said that katakuri can see 1 second in the future and that luffy is inferior to him. everyone who has seen katakuri in action knows that it is much more than a second. finally my mistake is already admitting this for the second time. word directed at me but it has nothing to do with the topic itself I ignore. as it is but healthy for my mind. now does anyone care to tell me why i should consider an apparently adult kcm naruto superior to a naruro teenager with : power given by rikudoo to seal kaguya, the chakra of all bijuus, all five elemental natures given to him by rikudoo thus acquiring the orbs of truth, and the frog senjutsu mode. all this together in the teen naruto. adult naruro out his new bayron mode has never demonstrated this level of power during boruto. still but a kick that simply threw base jigen across the room.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Morningstar999

@monkeysdkevin:

I'm with luffy on this one

When are you not with Luffy?

sabaody base luffy called light too slow and now can see the future

Good, he is relativistic+/high relativistic...a statue to Jigen, basically.

No Caption Provided

What...what does "blant" mean if I may ask? And, that is like saying a planet busting "blant" attack will not red mist Luffy(when far weaker "blant" attacks would), aka, a NLF.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: completely my mistake due to reading too fast. and does not come back for confirmation. he said that katakuri can see 1 second in the future and that luffy is inferior to him.

false. You cant read can you?

my post ....another mistake of yours.

@delein said:

see?
Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafaelshow:

completely my mistake due to reading too fast. and does not come back for confirmation.

What does "does not come back for confirmation" means?

he said that katakuri can see 1 second in the future and that luffy is inferior to him. everyone who has seen katakuri in action knows that it is much more than a second. finally my mistake is already admitting this for the second time. word directed at me but it has nothing to do with the topic itself I ignore.

Okay...but Delein, apparently never said that he can see just 1 second in the future.

as it is but healthy for my mind. now does anyone care to tell me why i should consider an apparently adult kcm naruto superior to a naruro teenager with : power given by rikudoo to seal kaguya, the chakra of all bijuus, all five elemental natures given to him by rikudoo thus acquiring the orbs of truth, and the frog senjutsu mode. all this together in the teen naruto. adult naruro out his new bayron mode has never demonstrated this level of power during boruto. still but a kick that simply threw base jigen across the room.

Uhh...not really enough proof to say adult Naruto dropped massively in power, they are more in a similiar tier, only Teen Naruto is more versatile with his now lost TSB. And Jigen, can pretty much trouble adult Naruto, who would oneshot Luffy, so...

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: 🤔 not really. unless my english is really rusty. you claim that katakuri could see a second in the future and that luffy's haki is not like his. which is not the case. after all base jigen will lose due to not having a proper body. as the fight goes on, jigen's body can and will collapse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

one false accusation after the other....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: 🤔 not really. unless my english is really rusty. you claim that katakuri could see a second in the future and that luffy's haki is not like his. which is not the case. after all base jigen will lose due to not having a proper body. as the fight goes on, jigen's body can and will collapse.

"

Luffy's Observ. Haki isn't that much superior to his." this means that although Luffy's observ. haki is superior to Katakuri's, the gap isn't that huge. Seems like your english is rusty after all. "isn't that much superior" means that it is superior but not that much. So again, your mistake.

rafaelshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: well you're right it looks like my english is more than rusty. finally I have a curiosity. Can jigen's black stakes ignore haki like naruto's chakra cape?

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: hax is his best bet but luffy has hax too

and jigens hax is avoidable also luffy has armo now he can literally use conquerors to shield himself

i also don't think luffy is out matched

sabaody base luffy > light is too slow > second gear 5× > gear 4 > base kaido > current base luffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: hax is his best bet but luffy has hax too

and jigens hax is avoidable also luffy has armo now he can literally use conquerors to shield himself

i also don't think luffy is out matched

the whole manga of Naruto + Boruto proves it.

sabaody base luffy > light is too slow > second gear 5× > gear 4 > base kaido > current base luffy

haki doesnt protect from hax. Feel free to prove it.

MonkeysDkevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: without haki i think that would red mist luffy it would probably send him beyond orbit but a planet butster can definitely kill kaido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein: well you're right it looks like my english is more than rusty. finally I have a curiosity. Can jigen's black stakes ignore haki like naruto's chakra cape?

dont know tbh. He has a lot of other hax here to win fairly easily. Not counting the stats gap (except speed)