Wanked Xeno Goku vs Elder God Demonbane (Mid-balled)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Xeno Goku

When we wank the Xenoverse cosmology, Goku is a 5-dimensional being.

No Caption Provided

Elder God Demonbane

Rules:

• No Demonbane wank, like: infinite-dimensional, above infinite-dimensional, etc.
  • No meta-fictional arguments, like: ''Xeno Goku can merge with the author, because this is not true.

Who wins?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOOOKAAAAY.

You are dragging the worst wankers of both worlds into your direction man. Not good.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: But who would win in you're eyes?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

OOOOKAAAAY.

You are dragging the worst wankers of both worlds into your direction man. Not good.

^ Prepare for war.

OT: Battler wins.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanked Xeno Goku is 7-D via SSJ4's infinite multiplier, meaning he stomps Demonbane.

You thought I was joking?

Loading Video...

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

Wanked Xeno Goku is 7-D via SSJ4's infinite multiplier, meaning he stomps Demonbane.

You thought I was joking?

Loading Video...

Yes, but I think a mid-balled Demonbane is like infinite-D (because a high-balled/wanked Demonbane is above infinite-D to past VSBW ranking (High 1-A) ), so Demonbane still wins . . . I guess.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak@ovy7@yasindermann

When you're not sure which character's fanboys you hate more, so you don't know what to debunk against who what.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: No, let's say....I corrected the wank a little bit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: actually he's Xeno Goku has been agreed upon to be around 7 dimensional not 5th. According to m theory.

5d affects the Multiverse.

6d affects every point of time when in a Multiverse.

7d affects Worlds outside the Multiverse.

Demigra after absorbing the energy of the time door was able to do all this making him 7 dimensional and Xeno Goku Stomp him in base.

yazibbi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Demonbane like near omnipotent if i'm not mistaken?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: I need more context, because dimensions in every fiction works otherwise.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yazibbi: true, you can't even call this tread unbias if one side is literally omnipotent.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: The problem is that this is not how our tier system works. When he can affect worlds outside of the multiverse, that is just above baseline 5-dimensional for us, unless this worlds that exist outside of the main Xenoverse are infinite bigger than the Xenoverse, which would make it 6-dimensional by our definition.

Here is the problem: Debates can't work, if someone don't agrees on the tiering system.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lovecraft Outer Gods are above even the concept of dimensions. EGD slaps them silly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Oh no, stop. Outversal fallacy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yazibbi: No, he is not. This is just a VSbattle wiki fallacy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yazibbi: This ''klein bottle'' thing is actually horribly wanked, lol. Nyar created infinite universes, that timeloop into itself. By definition, that would literally make her just 5-dimensional. When she can make infinite amount of them, this is 6-dimensional by definition, but still horribly wanked. In Demonbane, things like a infinite-dimensional or double infinite-dimensional cosmology was never implied. Just infinite universes, which is just infinite baseline multiversal in this context without implied infinite dimensions. Nyar and Demonbane simply transcend a FINITE and LOWER dimension and exist on a higher one, but that's it.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: The problem is that this is not how our tier system works. When he can affect worlds outside of the multiverse, that is just above baseline 5-dimensional for us, unless this worlds that exist outside of the main Xenoverse are infinite bigger than the Xenoverse, which would make it 6-dimensional by our definition.

Well then may I ask what kind of Dimensional tiering are you using? since it seems to vastly different from classic M theory.

Loading Video...

are you going by verse-and-dimensions.fandom.com definition of dimension? since many argument that's unfair since most fiction universes don't consist of Megaverses" or "Gigaverses" and unless the series establishes a Megaverse(a dimenison that has infinite amount of multiverse which in turn has infinite amount of universes.) having true 6D characters is impossible unless they can destroy a infinite amount of infinite universes. something that even 6D characters in DC comics can't even do. or are you going by vs wiki?

Here is the problem: Debates can't work, if someone don't agrees on the tiering system.

the issue is that their are different types of tiering system and many don't see eye to eye. but most would put Xeno Goku comfortably around 7d others would put him at 5D but these same tiering would put the Cathexis ( 6D imps from DC) at the same level as well.

not that it matters since many consider Demonbane characters are seen Infinite dimensional anyway. they should stomp no matter what.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: VS wiki? Hell no, go away xD Just fun. And I'm not going by ''verse and dimensions.famdom.wiki'' either.

I use the cardinal system, which is set up like this (Infinite dimensional tiering only):

Level 1: Destroy a infinite universe or destroy an infinite number of finite sized universes. This is 4-dimensional by comparison.

Level 2: Destroy an infinite number of surpassable infinite numbers of universes, that each are infinite in 3-dimensional or 4-dimensional space. This is 5-dimensional by comparison (Where a ''wanked'' Goku and Demonbane are)

Level 3: The ability to destroy a infinite number of multiverses with infinite 3-D universes or destroying a dimensions, which is infinite larger than a 5-dimensional space. This is 6-dimensional by comparison and BASELINE megaversal.

Level 4: 7-dimensional, destroy an infinite number of megaverses or be infinitely stronger than a megaverse by level of existence.

Level 5: 8-dimensional, destroy an infinite number of multi-megaverses or be infinitely stronger than a megaverse by level of existence.

Metaversal level 1: Characters, who are baseline infinite-dimensional, or can destroy a infinite-dimensional multiverse (Infinite generations of timelines of infinite levels of existence above a multiverse)

Metaversal level 2: Characters can destroy an infinite number of infinite-dimensional multiverses, or can destroy an infinite number of infinite-dimensional beings or can fight several of them.

Sidenote: The context of this infinite dimensions are very important. When it's like I/O, where are infinite dimensions, but every dimensions has a unknown number of universes, it's just so impressive like infinite baseline multiversal, because infinite+finite.

Credit goes to: @sungsam, because almost everything that I write was copy and paste, lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Actually, dimensions work always otherwise in fictions. Actually, the 5-IMPS are wayyyyy above the default 5-dimensional tiering, when we go after the composite DC cosmology, dude.

No Caption Provided

Here you see, that double infinite-dimensional (Infinite layers of infinite-dimensional multiverses) get's created in zero time in the DC verse, which is also called a ''quantum multiverse''. The 5th dimension, when we go after the composite DC cosmology, is beyond the main DC metaverse, which would already scale Mxy far above just 5-dimensional, because he exists beyond a double infinite-dimensional quantum multiverse cosmology. Not only that, the 5th-dimension is the highest dimensional plane, that is contained by the source wall. Even higher than the monitor sphere, where Limbo looked like this:

No Caption Provided

Limbo is a place, that transcends the main DC metaverse and the sphere of gods (Which transcends the main DC metaverse) and contains the story of everything, which doesn't transcend Limbo. Mxy isn't only above a double infinite-dimensional quantum multiversal cosmology, he is above places, which transends this quantum multiversal cosmology.

Mxy can oneshot everyone in Xeno.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: See? In DC, Mxy gets implied to be a finite dimensional being in DC, while he is seversal layers above a double infinite-dimensional quantum multiversal cosmology.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: VS wiki? Hell no, go away xD Just fun. And I'm not going by ''verse and dimensions.famdom.wiki'' either.

I use the cardinal system, which is set up like this (Infinite dimensional tiering only):

Never heard of it. and googling has proved me nothing on it. I know what Infinite dimensional tiering is but this isn't it.

Level 1: Destroy a infinite universe

Already this Theory have me confuse. our universe itself isn't infinite nor do we know what an infinite universe means so already diving into the super hypercritical and even then shouldn't this be only high 3d.

or destroy an infinite number of finite sized universes. This is 4-dimensional by comparison.

So going by this theory what even is the 4th dimension? M-theory explains it as time within a single universe. here I don't even. this is a multiversal feat and would normal 5d so why only 4?

Level 2: Destroy an infinite number of surpassable infinite numbers of universes, that each are infinite in 3-dimensional or 4-dimensional space. This is 5-dimensional by comparison (Where a ''wanked'' Goku and Demonbane are)

so what is the 5th dimension by this system? the 5d has been describe as the multiverse itself and characters who are multiverse are baseline 5d. so what's the 5th dimension in this case?

Level 3: The ability to destroy a infinite number of multiverses with infinite 3-D universes or destroying a dimensions, which is infinite larger than a 5-dimensional space. This is 6-dimensional by comparison and BASELINE megaversal.

Level 4: 7-dimensional, destroy an infinite number of megaverses or be infinitely stronger than a megaverse by level of existence.

Level 5: 8-dimensional, destroy an infinite number of multi-megaverses or be infinitely stronger than a megaverse by level of existence.

Metaversal level 1: Characters, who are baseline infinite-dimensional, or can destroy a infinite-dimensional multiverse (Infinite generations of timelines of infinite levels of existence above a multiverse)

Metaversal level 2: Characters can destroy an infinite number of infinite-dimensional multiverses, or can destroy an infinite number of infinite-dimensional beings or can fight several of them.

Sidenote: The context of this infinite dimensions are very important. When it's like I/O, where are infinite dimensions, but every dimensions has a unknown number of universes, it's just so impressive like infinite baseline multiversal, because infinite+finite.

Credit goes to: @sungsam, because almost everything that I write was copy and paste, lol.

I'm going to blunt I'm are not going to abandon the M-theory system until something semi-consistent can replace it.

The only alternative I've seen so far have literally been based on semantics like "it's called a megaverse or double infinite gigaverse so it's greater than a multiverse" which is even worse than vs wiki tier system which I don't approve of either.

@bossmountain: Actually, dimensions work always otherwise in fictions.

If that's trues then why is this format not commonly excepted?

Actually, the 5-IMPS are wayyyyy above the default 5-dimensional tiering, when we go after the composite DC cosmology, dude.

No Caption Provided

Here you see, that double infinite-dimensional (Infinite layers of infinite-dimensional multiverses) get's created in zero time in the DC verse, which is also called a ''quantum multiverse''. The 5th dimension, when we go after the composite DC cosmology, is beyond the main DC metaverse, which would already scale Mxy far above just 5-dimensional, because he exists beyond a double infinite-dimensional quantum multiverse cosmology. Not only that, the 5th-dimension is the highest dimensional plane,

that is contained by the source wall. Even higher than the monitor sphere, where Limbo looked like this:

No Caption Provided

Limbo is a place, that transcends the main DC metaverse and the sphere of gods (Which transcends the main DC metaverse) and contains the story of everything, which doesn't transcend Limbo. Mxy isn't only above a double infinite-dimensional quantum multiversal cosmology, he is above places, which transends this quantum multiversal cosmology.

Mxy can oneshot everyone in Xeno.

first off the 5th dimension isn't highest dimension plane. they are still below 6th dimension that basically the control room for the multiverse.

"Fifth dimensional imps are all individually Multiversal reality warpers as they live above the Multiverse and view the Multiverse as a fourth dimensional layer of space-time. The only dimension that exists above the fifth dimension is the sixth dimension, which acts as a control room to the entire Multiverse and is housed by the most powerful beings."

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/5th-dimensional-imps/4060-59456/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathexis_(comics)

like I said

I'm are not going to abandon the M-theory system until something semi-consistent can replace it.

your alternative seems to be literally been based on semantics like "it's called a megaverse or double infinite gigaverse or a metaverse so it's greater than a multiverse" which is even worse than vs wiki tier system which I don't approve of either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: Um, our tiering system isn't based on our real universe or something. It's based on how we understand fictional logic. So you're arguments on the m-theory are not really valid for us. And sorry, my english skills are bad, so I can't really get what you're ask about the 5th dimension. “Baseline“ here means how many time you are 5-dimensional. You probaly won't get what I say now, so I just make an example: Hadou gods (From the frachise named “Shinza Bansho“) have taikyokou. A hadou god with one taikyokou can already manipulate what WE DEFINE as a 5-dimensional cosmology. The two hadou gods named “Reinhard“ and “Mercurius“ have 90 taikyokou, which would scale them to 90+ 5-dimensional/infinite baseline multiversal. Xeno Goku is above the baseline too, because he could stomp a being that could affect infinite universes/timelines. So when you are far above a baseline 5-dimensional being, you are above the baseline too. I exactly explained what “megaverse“ means to us. We define megaverse as an infinite number of infinite big multiverses.

Double infinite-dimensional is infinite bigger than a infinite-dimensional cosmology. We define a double infinite-dimensional as a cosmology, that has an infinite number of infinite-dimensional multiverses.

To the 5th dimension: No, you misunderstood. I said the 5th dimension is the highest dimension, THAT IS CONTAINED BY THE SOURCE WALL. The 6th dimension is actually beyond the source wall, so my argument with Mxy still stands.

Cramem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except screwattack superman, nobody in fiction can beat wanked goku.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: But I going to sleep now (Because germany). Good night.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sungsam

@bossmountain:

Our system here is a local one. We still use M Theory, we still use Dimensional Tiering. It's only part of what we do.

But our rule is that dimensions in different fictions work differently. And that video you showed is off considering there are multiple different interpretations of MWI Quantum Mechanics.

According to M-Theory that you use, extra-dimensional space can roll up into tiny planck lengths. Here, we measure the amounts of bigger infinities. So you have to be very careful about that.

Observe.

In MWI String Theory, the 5th Dimension merely represents the newest set of timelines under a Type III Multiverse.

In DC, the 5th Dimension has no Time and is made of imagination and is ABOVE a Quantum Multiverse. That is clearly not 5 Dimensional at all, in fact, in DC, the 5th Dimension is beyond the Source Wall (which existed before time) and above a Platonic World and above Limbo where Time doesn't even exist. It is in fact, a level of existence.

See? You cannot presume that all dimensions in different fictions work the same when they clearly don't.

And some universes in fiction are infinite in size, and some are not. We cater to the context of the size of a universe. An Infinite Multiverse for example of Infinite Sized 3-D Universes is placed as superior to an Infinite Multiverse of finite Universes.

And you don't need to mind if you are not savvy with us, because VSBattles people don't like us either.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sungsam

@reikai said:

Lovecraft Outer Gods are above even the concept of dimensions. EGD slaps them silly.

EGD and Outer Gods got killed by a Multiversal attack in Nitroplus Blasterz/DYN Freaks off screen by Vortex Destroyer who was unable to destroy the last Universe because his arm got physically cut off. So this argument needs to be sent down the drain.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@reikai said:

EGD and Outer Gods got killed by a Multiversal attack in Nitroplus Blasterz/DYN Freaks off screen by Vortex Destroyer who was unable to destroy the last Universe because his arm got physically cut off. So this argument needs to be sent down the drain.

BUT DAT ATTAK WAS 8-DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:
@sungsam said:
@reikai said:

BUT DAT ATTAK WAS 8-DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

No Caption Provided

OG Azathoth and Yog Sothoth vs DEMONBANE DYN Freaks Azathoth and Yog Sothoth.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By zgtfreak

@sungsam: IS THAT WHAT THEY ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE IN DEMONBANE? LIKE THIS ISN'T A TROLL?

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sungsam

@zgtfreak said:

@sungsam:

IS THAT WHAT THEY ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE IN DEMONBANE? LIKE THIS ISN'T A TROLL?

No trolling, that is actually what they look like in Demonbane DYN Freaks sequel. Yog Sothoth and Azathoth are now YuriXYuri girls now.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:
@zgtfreak said:

@sungsam:

IS THAT WHAT THEY ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE IN DEMONBANE? LIKE THIS ISN'T A TROLL?

No trolling, that is actually what they look like in Demonbane DYN Freaks sequel. Yog Sothoth and Azathoth are now YuriXYuri girls now.

No Caption Provided

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

Except that's also not what happened as EGD used it to kill Azathoth and took over. It's a multi-ending series so your argument doesn't work and continuing to claim everything is only "multiversal" just shows your poor attempts at downplaying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand the wank for Xeno Goku. They said that he is 5D in base because he beat Demigra who was going to destroy entire timelines( despite the fact that it was said that infinite timelines was not possible as that would fill the tokitoki and destroy the timelines and he was going to fill toki toki with more no. Of possibilities than it could store.) And was several dimension above because of transformation( never knew you could increase your dimension by tranforming or whatever). But he still lost to DBS Goku. So either, DBs goku is 8D or whatnot or Xeno Goku is not 5D.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bossmountain

@johnsmjs36: Cc Goku isn't DBS Goku I didn't think they were idiots still saying this. If you actuality watch the series you would know CC Goku has literally trained with Grand Priest and has a form of ultra Instinct beyond regular Master Ultra instinct.

CC Vegeta recognize cooler and his final form a form he literally never seen before not even in the movie verse.

The people who still argue that these are the characters from the main continuity are absolute morons who never watch the series

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sungsam

@reikai said:
@sungsam said:

Except that's also not what happened as EGD used it to kill Azathoth and took over. It's a multi-ending series so your argument doesn't work and continuing to claim everything is only "multiversal" just shows your poor attempts at downplaying.

I'm talking about Vortex Destroyer Demonbane and not Elder God Demonbane who killed Azathoth, every Elder God including all other Demonbanes culminating to the events of DYN Freaks and Nitroplus Blasters. Who destroyed Infinite-1 Universes that resulted in Demonbane's Omniverse being reduced to just 1 world (proving that Demonbane's Multiverse was just Infinite Universes).

The total Cosmology in Demonbane is just Infinite Universes and around that, unless you can prove that the Space-Time Multiverse that Demonbane transcends is anyhow, much bigger than just Infinite Universes.

There are no "Multi-Endings" to DYN Freaks because it being the latest sequel of Demonbane, it's a Manga. And DYN Freaks is post-after Vortex Blaster destroyed the entire Demonbane Omniverse save for one world.

No Caption Provided

https://twitter.com/J_hagane/status/833201050307825664

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this whole "transcending time" is really not the best way to argue. a lot of universe level beings in fiction preceeded time, we are not gonna wank em off just because "mah 1-A!!!" it really means nothing.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: I still feel as Xeno Goku should get slap. But for the sake of argument i will use your dimensional tiering.

The Dragon Ball Heroes Multiverse has been stated really in the tread to not infinite size. And while this is technically true it is immeasurable in size as new timelines are constantly being made every second and are constantly merging together, or being destroyed Etc. It should also be noted that each timeline contains at least a dozen finite universes as well as several dozen Universe size realms.

Demon god demigra and demon god Chamel

After absorbing the energy of the time Dover they became powerful enough to collapse the entire Dragon Ball Heroes Multiverse by the mere presence of auras alone and even crazier was affecting and destroying a World Beyond the Multiverse itself Beet's world. And Xeno Goku was able to beat these characters in base form though he did have some help from beet.

And that's basically why Xeno Goku's seen as powerful because he was able to Stomp beings that can destroy a measurable amount of Dimensions that contain dozens of finite universes and affect worlds outside their multiverse just by existing.Don't know if this is enough to put him Beyond demonbane by your tiering system not that I really care since logical I that feel like Xeno Goku should get cock slap by demonbane regardless.

I don't know when it became fun to downplay and make fun of demonbane characters on this website? But I'm not interested they are 1-A in my book.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By zgtfreak

@bossmountain: People wank Goku to be String Theory 7-D, aka putting him 3 infinities above an infinite multiverse.

Demonbane is also pure wank, but without wank he can still destroy an infinite multiverse, putting him beyond all of DB.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: @yasindermann: and this is why I don't understand the tiering system at all since apparently being able to destroy an immeasurable amount of time lines each containing a dozen finite universes as well as affect and destroyed dimensions beyond they own Multiverse without even trying only makes them Universe+ by your tier system because they don't live in a gigaverse or what not.

And here you have Demonbane characters that should infinite dimensional but yet you're arguing that they're only 5D. Because they don't live in a gigaverse.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sungsam

@bossmountain said:

@zgtfreak: @yasindermann: and this is why I don't understand the tiering system at all since apparently being able to destroy an immeasurable amount of time lines each containing a dozen finite universes as well as affect and destroyed dimensions beyond they own Multiverse without even trying only makes them Universe+ by your tier system because they don't live in a gigaverse or what not.

And here you have Demonbane characters that should infinite dimensional but yet you're arguing that they're only 5D. Because they don't live in a gigaverse.

Demonbane characters are not "Infinite Dimensional" there is no such a thing in Demonbane. The whole Klein Bottles thing turned out to be just a metaphor for Timelooping Universes, looping itself. The universes in the ST are just tiny tiny pocket universes.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By zgtfreak

@bossmountain: You don't understand our tiering system at all, and we don't use that Gigaverse crap from Verse and Dimensions Wikia.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Seems like a clear bait thread when you put "Wanked" in the title.