Wanked Demonbane vs AllahVallah vs Mr.Joo Joo Man vs Wanked Beyonder vs Wanked TR & Mandrakk vs Wanked SCP-3812 vs Xeran

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yasindermann
No Caption Provided

Wanked Demonbane: Killed an omnipotent being, so above omnipotence

No Caption Provided

AllahVallah: Transcends every metafictional setting, because author says so. He also transcends suggsverse. Author statement.

No Caption Provided

Ate the suggsverse tiering system, which works like that:

Tier 8 omnipotence

Tier 7 omnipotent+

Tier 6 beyond omnipotent

Tier 5 beyond omnipotent+

Tier 4 massively beyond omnipotent

Tier 3 massively beyond omnipotent+

Tier 2 completely beyond omnipotent

Tier 1 completely beyond omnipotent+

Tier 0 above it all

Was also stated to be beyond the concept of beyond omnipotence.

No Caption Provided

Wanked Beyonder: By existing in the beyond-realm, which is beyond the marvel multiverse, he is beyond the omnipotent TOAA

No Caption Provided

Thought Robot: The overvoid is the blank page where every fictional setting is drawn on, so contains every fictional setting. He is out of the authors control and is a hyperstory, a narrative that infinitely transcends the author.

No Caption Provided

He can stomp TR, who is a hyperstory, that infinitely transcends the author.

No Caption Provided

SCP-3812: Transcends our real world (Including every fictional setting) by several fiction to reality degrees.

No Caption Provided

Xeranthemum:

Xeranthemum surpasses the Top Tier and 0 Tier of the Heir to the Stars and Aeirs Ending ranking. She stands above the most powerful levels that any Cosmic Hierarchy can introduce.

Xeranthemum stands so far beyond the beyond the meaning of the be-all, end-all, that said concepts don't even exist. On the most basic attribute, she is not linked in any way to the unity and/or totality of any lower/higher logic, perspective, boundary, physics, transcendence or philosophy of life, death, reality, numbers, subjectivity, wave functions, wave existences, phenomena, abstract mathematics, metaphysics, existence, conception, causality, imagination, boundaries, nonexistence, possibility, nothingness, totality, potentiality, actuality, change, uncertainty, truth, the unknown, the Last Principle, the First Principle, the Grand Principle of Creation, and the authority of any Author. This is on a basic level.

Xeranthemum is at a level beyond the necessity and essentiality of Cataphysics, as well as any category > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnipotence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omniscience], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnipresence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnilock], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnificence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnifarious], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnicompetence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omniarch], and > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omniverses]. She exists before ∀[Sparainsurmountable-potentiality] and ∀[Sparainsurmountable-actuality]. She is free from all hierarchies, modes and attributes of Heir to the Stars (and the author). On this stage, she is beyond a ∀ultimate tirastranscending ∀ultimate∀unwritten unterbefore ∀unwritten∀unsolvable within ∀unsolvable∀unscripted∀unknowable∀unequivocal∀unconsentaneous prime equation of her own meaning.

Xeranthemum is completely outside (yet fully all-encompassing) Possibility, Totality, and Nothingness within all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of hyperfiction, all of subfiction, all of fanfiction, all of metafiction, all of patafiction, all interfiction, all of personal fiction, and all of impersonal fiction of (and from) every Story / Plot / Verse / Author.

Xeranthemum is a Voyager, and the true successor to The Ace of Spades.

Every fan fiction is contained and canon to suggsverse. Lionel Suggs states that every fan fiction, even the ones that transcend it, are still contained by the first floor of suggsverse.

Who wins?

ZeromusEG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ZeromusEG

This is only site i know that frequently use SCP-3812. Even SCP own page don't mention him so often( or at all). Hell, if not for this site i probably don't even rememberer this one and i am SCP fan.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NWName

"Every fan fiction is contained and canon to suggsverse. Lionel Suggs states that every fan fiction, even the ones that transcend it, are still contained by the first floor of suggsverse."

Meaningless word salad. Reading it hurt my brain infinitely above infinity times ur favorite infinity to the square of infinity³+1

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thisisausername
ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reanu Keeves flexes his eyebrow stomping all of them at once all while taking a sip of his tea in his carriage, thinking about his next deal with the Khajiit.

etriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joo Joo Man and Allahvallah stalemate then go on to solo fiction and all of beyond fiction and beyond all beyond all fiction.

ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: Then they accidentally knock on Reanu Keeve's doorstep while he is havi g a peaceful time with his tea. They accept their fate of getting slaughtered by the mighty Reanu Keeves.

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 johnsmjs36  Online
Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@yasindermann: can they beat him though?

Do you reffer to everyone on this thread or just to allahvallah and Mr.Joo Joo Man? And yeah, Guy with Shotgun stomps.

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Yasindermann

@etriel@johnsmjs36@thisisausername

I'm gonna publish an official fiction which beats suggsverse. To avoid copyright, I just randomly change the name of the characters (This is something Lionel Suggs did with several omnipotents in fiction. He literally barely changed their names to avoid copyright. He changed ''The One Above All'' to ''Zwei Above all'', ''Kami Tenchi'' to ''Tenchi'', ''Lord of nightmares'' to ''King of nightmares'', and then he changed ''Mother of Existence'' to ''mommy of existence''....I literally laughted my ass of when I heard this.

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 johnsmjs36  Online

@yasindermann: This guy was so powerful that even Toriyama couldn't kill him. Or his pickup truck.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I miss God Chuck Norris and Ultimate God Speedwagon

ZeromusEG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: Batman with prep time.They don't have any counter to his plans.

Eigo-Kaiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving him enough prep time, Kaizuka Inaho will come up with a plan and casually defeats everyone... even Batman with prep.

ZeromusEG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving him enough prep time, Kaizuka Inaho will come up with a plan and casually defeats everyone... even Batman with prep.

Heretic. Nobody defeats Batman with prep. Not even another Batman with prep.

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...So basically going by the description xeranthemum doesn't even exist.Now the beyond top tier of the verse is so weak that she doesn't even exist,That means that It is totally useless to argue for suggverse.Even my pinky can solo suggverse.

OT:doesn't even matter.If your thread does not involve saitama he will come to solo your thread.

Eigo-Kaiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eigo-Kaiki

@zeromuseg: bitch please, Batman requires tons of money and connection against a superhero team with obvious weaknesses. That is also probably took him a few weeks. Kaizuka takes a day to make plan and defeats Martian mecha with haxes that can easily defeats entire Justice League with barely any resources, and that is before he even have the supercomputer eye.

ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JooJoo man ate the concept of several levels beyond omnipotence, so he's stronger than several levels of beyond omnipotence he solos.

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: You should use some troll character like invisible dragon to make a fanfiction to solo suggverse.or alternatively you can use your pinky

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude: Invisible Dragon stomps these fodders all at once.

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bossmountain

@etriel:

@etriel said:

Joo Joo Man and Allahvallah stalemate then go on to solo fiction and all of beyond fiction and beyond all beyond all fiction.

Not if we take into consideration this garbage.

"

Every fan fiction is contained and canon to suggsverse. Lionel Suggs states that every fan fiction, even the ones that transcend it, are still contained by the first floor of suggsverse."

Xeranthemum is at a level beyond the necessity and essentiality of Cataphysics, as well as any category > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnipotence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omniscience], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnipresence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnilock], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnificence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnifarious], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omnicompetence], > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omniarch], and > [£Ḉ§♠∀♠Omniverses]. She exists before ∀[Sparainsurmountable-potentiality] and ∀[Sparainsurmountable-actuality]. She is free from all hierarchies, modes and attributes of Heir to the Stars (and the author). On this stage, she is beyond a ∀ultimate tirastranscending ∀ultimate∀unwritten unterbefore ∀unwritten∀unsolvable within ∀unsolvable∀unscripted∀unknowable∀unequivocal∀unconsentaneous prime equation of her own meaning.

Xeranthemum is completely outside (yet fully all-encompassing) Possibility, Totality, and Nothingness within all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of hyperfiction, all of subfiction, all of fanfiction

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel:

@etriel said:

Not if we take into consideration this garbage.

"

Every fan fiction is contained and canon to suggsverse. Lionel Suggs states that every fan fiction, even the ones that transcend it, are still contained by the first floor of suggsverse."

Xeranthemum is completely outside (yet fully all-encompassing) Possibility, Totality, and Nothingness within all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of hyperfiction, all of subfiction, all of fanfiction

Fan fictions are not restricted by Lionel Sugg's word. Because he says so doesn't make it right, but it is so funny when I debate something like this. I feel like I'm on drugs.

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 johnsmjs36  Online

Farmer with the shotgun. He was so powerful that even though Toriyama killed him in the first chapter of DBZ. He was still alive in the Saiyan saga, Cell saga, Buu saga and Battle of Gods. This is how you transcend fiction an author authority.

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 johnsmjs36  Online
johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By johnsmjs36  Online

@yasindermann: How does something that Trancends it still be contained in the first floor? Does Suggs not know how to make any sense?

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: Simple, the version of the SV the fanfiction character is transcending isn't the true SV. But rather just a poor representation of it.

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 johnsmjs36  Online

@sergeantmuscle: The Fanfic would probably give more depth to a verse which is 90% info dump and 10% wank of the character's.

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: @debunkdude@caocao@shadowrazer24@bossmountainHere a few things Lionel Suggs said.

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/5512125-fan-fiction-problem

Someone recently brought to my attention that because I included Fan Fiction in my story, it does not seem right. I know what Fan Fiction is and I am well-aware that some could write a story including my work. At the same time, I already created the idea. Even if you write a Fan Fiction about my work, I have already included it in my work. In fact, you can only write about it because I have already dictated that you would and could. I created that possibility for you. So no matter what you think, you might as well state that I am that equation above God that has simply allowed you to write that story. Even if you try to write something that states that it was done before me, the fact remains that the thought and possibility came from me to even allow that. In essence, you have already become part of my work without you even knowing it because I created it... not you.

No Caption Provided

LOL

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 johnsmjs36  Online

@yasindermann: Its not that someone said it to him but Sergeant is Suggs. I have been saying it since the first time he created a thread.

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Yasindermann

Anyway, AllahVallah and Joo Joo Man one-shots.

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 johnsmjs36  Online

@yasindermann: I mean this was written by a guy who wanted to wank his building level verse so high that he paid translators to wank it.

Yasindermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: I mean this was written by a guy who wanted to wank his building level verse so high that he paid translators to wank it.

Yeah. LOL. It's hilarious.

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: @debunkdude@caocao@shadowrazer24@bossmountainHere a few things Lionel Suggs said.

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/5512125-fan-fiction-problem

Someone recently brought to my attention that because I included Fan Fiction in my story, it does not seem right. I know what Fan Fiction is and I am well-aware that some could write a story including my work. At the same time, I already created the idea. Even if you write a Fan Fiction about my work, I have already included it in my work. In fact, you can only write about it because I have already dictated that you would and could. I created that possibility for you. So no matter what you think, you might as well state that I am that equation above God that has simply allowed you to write that story. Even if you try to write something that states that it was done before me, the fact remains that the thought and possibility came from me to even allow that. In essence, you have already become part of my work without you even knowing it because I created it... not you.

No Caption Provided

LOL

With this, Suggsverse blinks, lol. I should write a fanfiction, which included Suggsverse...

debunkdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With this,Suggsverse blinks

.......and gets deomnipotised?

Maybe there should be a tournament to make fanfictions with building tier people beating suggverse.Like the verse is hella weak when the top tier is basically a non existent being.Even I can solo it.

Eigo-Kaiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spinne the Almight stomp everyone with conceptual chokes.

No Caption Provided

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By McFlicky

Numidium makes all of them zero sum

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points