Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@geekryan said:
@koays said:

Canadians are too fast

Yes we are

200 years of trekking through snowy wilderness to be polite to your neighbors will do that

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Canadians are too fast

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

The Maximofff Twins. It’s been stated far more the once Quicksilver is faster then Northstar. Aurora doesn’t have the feats to blitz anyone here especially Wanda.

The Twins win with low difficulty.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Maximofff Twins. It’s been stated far more the once Quicksilver is faster then Northstar. Aurora doesn’t have the feats to blitz anyone here especially Wanda.

The Twins win with low difficulty.

It has been stated once, by Magneto, many years ago.

By feats, Northstar is faster. By statement, Northstar is the fastest mutant. He's faster than Speed, who is comparable to Quicksilver. Trial of Magneto #1 has proven that Northstar can react to and grab a bloodlusted and blitzing Quicksilver.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

@geekryan:

1. Don’t see how that changes my point.

2. Where did you get the assumption that Northstar is faster then speed?

3. By what feats? Lol. Northstar doesn’t have the feats to suggest he’s faster then Quicksilver. Not at all. Even if he is (which I highly doubt) Wanda amps Pietro the same way she did in Uncanny Avengers. Also by the way one BRAND NEW showing doesn’t change the outcome, nor does it automatically mean he’s faster. Please remember this.

The M Twins still take this with low difficulty.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with team 2.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

I believe he is referencing X-Factor issue 7

No Caption Provided

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demiurgekaplan said:

@geekryan:

1. Don’t see how that changes my point.

3. By what feats? Lol. Northstar doesn’t have the feats to suggest he’s faster then Quicksilver. Not at all. Even if he is (which I highly doubt) Wanda amps Pietro the same way she did in Uncanny Avengers. Also by the way one BRAND NEW showing doesn’t change the outcome, nor does it automatically mean he’s faster. Please remember this.

The M Twins still take this with low difficulty.

1) Because an off-hand statement made by Magneto as a taunt towards Northstar doesn't hold value when it is contradicted by feats.

Furthermore, it was shown that Northstar got faster when he was revived after being killed by Wolverine, which took place after the Magneto statement was made.

2) Not an assumption, but an actual statement:

"The fastest mutant alive". Speed is a mutant, comparable to Quicksilver by feats and statements.

3) Northstar has near-light speed feats, and is capable of going FTL.

Even Marvel ranks Northstar as being faster than Quicksilver. The guidebook has Quicksilver at a 5 and Northstar at a 6 for speed.

Northstar was also fast enough to stomp Emma Frost and Cyclops, and he held the upper hand against Rogue after she had drained some of his speed.

AND, as I said before and which you conveniently ignored: Trial of Magneto #1 has proven that Northstar can react to and grab a bloodlusted and blitzing Quicksilver.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kasya_carey  Online
No Caption Provided

Comparable how? QS wasn't even paying Speed any attention

It's stated by speed himself his top speed is 761 mph which isn't even Super Sonic or the speed of sound

No Caption Provided

Meanwhile Quicksilver easily did Mach 5 which is 5x the speed of sound.

imquentin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pietro protects Wanda from blitz and they win.

giga_canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pietro is the fastest speedster here and Wanda has reacted to him on multiple occasions. She would be able to react to either of the Beaubier twins.

It seems to me that all of the x-men fans just want to see Wanda lose for some reason so they are trying to make the battle become a mismatch.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

@geekryan:

1. Speed isn’t a really mutant and hasn’t been acknowledged as one. Marvel Comics has never truly confirmed on panel that Wanda’s reincarnated twin are in fact mutants. Especially after she got recton from not being one herself. Maybe this will change in Trial of Magneto , however your attempted at a comparison isn’t gonna work here. As speed isn’t a mutant himself so you can’t put him in the “mutant speedster” category regardless. If we really wanna go on with this, it’s been confirmed by his own brother that he can go faster so his “top speed” isn’t his top speed in the slightest. As his powers are still growing just like Billy’s.

2. Guidebooks aren’t officially rankings in the slightest. The information your pulling from is just the power grid and that’s such a messy and inconsistent thing in itself. So that’s not an argument nor is it really a reliable source.

3. I didn’t ignore anything regarding the trial of magneto. I already gave a reasoning for that.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By geekryan
@demiurgekaplan said:

@geekryan:

1. Speed isn’t a really mutant and hasn’t been acknowledged as one. Marvel Comics has never truly confirmed on panel that Wanda’s reincarnated twin are in fact mutants. Especially after she got recton from not being one herself. Maybe this will change in Trial of Magneto , however your attempted at a comparison isn’t gonna work here. As speed isn’t a mutant himself so you can’t put him in the “mutant speedster” category regardless. If we really wanna go on with this, it’s been confirmed by his own brother that he can go faster so his “top speed” isn’t his top speed in the slightest. As his powers are still growing just like Billy’s.

2. Guidebooks aren’t officially rankings in the slightest. The information your pulling from is just the power grid and that’s such a messy and inconsistent thing in itself. So that’s not an argument nor is it really a reliable source.

3. I didn’t ignore anything regarding the trial of magneto. I already gave a reasoning for that.

1) Speed is a mutant. He said so himself in Secret Invasion: Runaways/Young Avengers #3, and Emma Frost also refers to him as a mutant in Avengers: The Children's Crusade #7. Both CV and Marvel Wiki state his origins as "Mutant". Furthermore, he is allowed on Krakoa and can pass through the gateways, meaning he is a mutant. The only non-mutant on the island is Northstar's husband, who received special permission to live on Krakoa due to his marriage.

By feats, Speed is slower than Northstar, and the issue of X-Factor further reinforces that. Speed says that his top velocity is 761 miles per hour, so I'd trust his word over that of his brother's.

2) Official guidebooks by Marvel are canon. I don't use guidebooks as sole evidence, but they can be used in a supplementary way. Nothing contradicts this specific section of the guidebook. The guidebook in question is the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z.

3) Your reasoning was that it's a brand new showing, so it doesn't count lmao. We straight up see Northstar react to and grab a bloodlusted and blitzing Quicksilver.

Beyond Quicksilver's two outliers (picosecond feat and running faster than radio waves), he is not consistently on the level of speed as Northstar, who has feats and statements of being near-light speed.

I know you're a massive wanker for anything regarding Wanda, Wiccan, etc., so the bias here is quite obvious.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

@geekryan:

1. No he’s not a mutant. He was never confrimed to be one and he ASSUMES he’s a mutant that’s doesn’t mean he is one two different things. Also it wasn’t even shown if he passed through the gates. So I don’t know where you conjuring that up from. Just cause he’s allowed on Kroaka doesn’t mean anything he’s Prodigy’s bf, it’s no different from Northstar’s HUMAN husband living on the island. Just cause he’s on the island doesn’t mmean he passed through the gates to get there. There are other ways to get to it. You’re point isn’t correct sorry to say. If I’m wrong please show me him passing through a gate. I’ve read X-factor, and he wasn’t shown passing through one from my knowledge.

2. They aren’t consistent and nor are they rankings like you implied they were in your previous comment. That’s what you tried to imply earlier in the discussion, “Northstar is at 6 QS is at 5 in speed so he ranks higher” that’s not how it works as they aren’t even rankings. They shouldn’t be used as such.

3. I’ll admit my reasoning was inconsistent cause I didn’t read the comic up until now. Now that I have I think you’re still wrong. As Northstar didn’t “react” to a bloodlusted QS like you implied he did i.e if QS attempted to blitz Northstar, but QS blitzed Magneto then Northstar came from BEHIND and proceeded to stop him while QS focus was still on Magneto. Also he was more upset then he was “bloodlusted”, anger =/= bloodlust.

4. I’m gonna leave it at this. Wanda and Pietro win. Aurora doesn’t have the feats to deal with Wanda who has reacted her brother on a consistent basis compared to her brother’s speed Aurora isn’t much of a threat for her to handle on her own especially since they start 200 feet apart. Wanda after taking down Aurora amps Pietro who then takes out Northstar without much issue. Between QS speed and Wanda’s hax they outclass the canadian twins here. Quicksilver definitely is fast enough to keep up with Northstar to say otherwise is laughable.

I’m not wanking anything where in my comments have I “wanked”? Or are you just saying random stuff now? That’s okay go ahead and call me “bias” if that’s what it takes to make you feel better about your own opinion or lack of a sound argument. It’s not like you’re using the term correctly to offend me anyway lol.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh...Okay.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Spideerfan002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Maximoff's take this

Quicksilver just needs to make sure Wanda doesn't get blitzed and he can do that.

Wanda can handle the rest pretty easily unless I'm missing something.

Moreover Wanda can also slow down time in an instant so if quicksilver can intercept Northstar from blitzing which he surely can.They are comparable and QS has to travel a fraction of the distance compared to NS they'll be fine.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: @demiurgekaplan:

I do think the Children of M win , but I'm just here to say that Both Tommy and Billy are confirmed Mutants , they were never rectonned (Unlike Wanda and Pietro)

From the offical Marvel Wiki

Speed is amutant[3][4]with an enhanced physiology design for supersonic speed,

Wiccan has a wide range of superpowers, derived from an unconfirmed source. His origins make it possible Wiccan is bothmageandmutant.[6

From House of M 2015 (During the events of Secret wars)

No Caption Provided

Billy refer's to to the Avengers as Humans.

They were never really rectonned to being human , (Unlike Wanda and Pietro)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WAIT! The marvel wiki is official? Because those f*ckers have OFFICIALLY stolen things from my Rachel Grey respect thread word for word......like almost 90% of the power statements.

DemiurgeKaplan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DemiurgeKaplan

@godlyshinigami:

I’m not gonna lie I have no problem with them being mutants. I’ve also seen all what you shown me (wiccan expert remember?). Where my problem lies. Is that their “mutants” status hasn’t been acknowledged on panel for a few years. The wiki is great but if you look closely especially on Billy’s power description it’s not sure if he’s mutant, or if his powers are just mysical birthright from being the demiurge.

I mean even in the recent X-factor they didn’t show if Tommy went through the gate nor did they once mention his supposed mutant status while he was in that island. I guess what I’m getting at is I just need RECENT confrontation that they are mutants. As it’s been almost six years since they’ve been acknowledged as mutants. Something I hope Trial of Magneto mentions in some manner but I’ll doubt Billy will make an appearance as he’s fighting Dormammu currently. I hope you’re following me here.

I mean to expand on this. Practically every mutant is involved with the Kroaka era in some way. However when it came to Billy and Tommy they were no where to be found until tommy showed up in x-factor and even then they seemed to tip-toe around mentioning his supposed mutant status.

EDIT: I’ve been meaning to ask your thoughts and theories on Trial of Magneto.

Scarlet_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@koays: congrats. Then that makes you official, lol

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: @demiurgekaplan:

I do think the Children of M win , but I'm just here to say that Both Tommy and Billy are confirmed Mutants , they were never rectonned (Unlike Wanda and Pietro)

From the offical Marvel Wiki

Speed is amutant[3][4]with an enhanced physiology design for supersonic speed,

Wiccan has a wide range of superpowers, derived from an unconfirmed source. His origins make it possible Wiccan is bothmageandmutant.[6

From House of M 2015 (During the events of Secret wars)

No Caption Provided

Billy refer's to to the Avengers as Humans.

They were never really rectonned to being human , (Unlike Wanda and Pietro)

Sooo you're going to accept what Marvel Wiki says?

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

Ummm Yeah? Why wouldn't I , It's Marvel Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scarlet_ said:

@koays: congrats. Then that makes you official, lol

he always has been

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

Wanda's marvel wiki says she isn't a mutant. I guess you now have to accept that she isn't, because her marvel wiki says so :)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami said:

@geekryan:

Wanda's marvel wiki says she isn't a mutant. I guess you now have to accept that she isn't, because her marvel wiki says so :)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm not debating if Wanda is a mutant or not Lol , I'm talking about her Kids , So I don't see how this is relevant.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By marvelfan1992

@godlyshinigami: It's relevant because you are claiming the wiki as a valid source while at the same time refuting information stated in the marvel wiki. So either accept that the marvel wiki is faulty and not a valid and reliable source, or accept that wanda is a mutant. Otherwise, this is null and void

No Caption Provided

The proper way of approaching this would have been to locate the scans of where Speed was referred to as a mutant. The screenshot you posted actually has the citations there. All you had to do was click on them, then fetch the scans. Instead, you used Marvel Wiki as the source instead of the books, which is not really valid and considered a terrible argument on CV. There's a reason why the people above are trolling you about it

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godlyshinigami: It's relevant because you are claiming the wiki as a valid source while at the same time refuting information stated in the marvel wiki. So either accept that the marvel wiki is faulty and not a valid and reliable source, or accept that wanda is a mutant. Otherwise, this is null and void

No Caption Provided

The proper way of approaching this would have been to locate the scans of where Speed was referred to as a mutant. The screenshot you posted actually has the citations there. All you had to do was click on them, then fetch the scans. Instead, you used Marvel Wiki as the source instead of the books, which is not really valid and considered a terrible argument on CV. There's a reason why the people above are trolling you about it

Sigh... alright then. Lets say the Marvel wiki part isn't valid for argument sake. I still provided scans that back up the point I was trying to make.

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GodlyShinigami
@demiurgekaplan said:

@godlyshinigami:

I’m not gonna lie I have no problem with them being mutants. I’ve also seen all what you shown me (wiccan expert remember?). Where my problem lies. Is that their “mutants” status hasn’t been acknowledged on panel for a few years. The wiki is great but if you look closely especially on Billy’s power description it’s not sure if he’s mutant, or if his powers are just mysical birthright from being the demiurge.

I mean even in the recent X-factor they didn’t show if Tommy went through the gate nor did they once mention his supposed mutant status while he was in that island. I guess what I’m getting at is I just need RECENT confrontation that they are mutants. As it’s been almost six years since they’ve been acknowledged as mutants. Something I hope Trial of Magneto mentions in some manner but I’ll doubt Billy will make an appearance as he’s fighting Dormammu currently. I hope you’re following me here.

I mean to expand on this. Practically every mutant is involved with the Kroaka era in some way. However when it came to Billy and Tommy they were no where to be found until tommy showed up in x-factor and even then they seemed to tip-toe around mentioning his supposed mutant status.

EDIT: I’ve been meaning to ask your thoughts and theories on Trial of Magneto.

Yeah I get what you're saying ,anyway on to the Trial of M , I honestly have no Idea who did killed Wanda. It definitely wasn't Erik isn't He loves Wanda too much. He cares more about her than his Mutant course. He's made that very clear. So I honestly have no idea who it could be , but one thing is for sure by the end of the trial of M the Maximoff family needs to come together and all those stupid rectons need to be resolved , because good lord do I miss that family

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

QS isn't as fast as the speedsters here and Wanda is miserably out of luck against people she can't tag.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:

No Caption Provided

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 for a majority