Wally West vs World breaker hulk World war hulk and immortal hulk

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WBH solos. Wally can’t do anything to kill hulk.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally has all the time in the world, they both are super slow. This is a moral off Wally i don’t see why would he even stop running. Wally could go off and outright just incapacitated them via speed steal, IMP them, Phase their body parts out. He is much much faster than these Hulks if anything i can see Wally pull this off. Too many haxes.

No Caption Provided

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ChosenOne1222

@syntix: Wally can’t do that cuz he ain’t as fast as his dad.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@syntix: That's not canon, by the way. It's from an elseworld story. That said, Immortal Hulk can survive just fine without his organs and even control them remotely, so I doubt phasing his brain out would put him down for good.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: thats an example of how wally can phase Hulk lol.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syntix: That's assuming if mainstream Wally can actually do that to someone like him. I'm not sure it will put him down, even if he could, for the reasons I mentioned.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By IntoTheVoid

@brucerogers: One thing i love seeing over and over is the people that debate against Hulk, that know almost nothing about him. So many times i've seen some people say "this character can phase his organs" or "this character can stab his heart/decapitate him", not knowing that none of it really matters to Hulks healing ability.

It always gives me a chuckle tbh, no matter how many times i see that argument.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intothevoid: Yeah, I mean this isnt classic Savage Hulk we are talking about. People should remember that.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well time for another hiatus.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

WALLY stomps

Au_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why people don’t like Speedster threads.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks stomp.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody is soloing anything, that’s stupid. The Hulks destroy the planet then float around like a bunch of morons.

Stalemate.

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao you know you have a solid argument when the best defense against it is bringing up one of DCs most powerful characters ever and Odin himself to combat Flash fans, rather than the character himself.

On topic, the Flash wins handily. The Hulks may be durable and even ”immortal” but that is not going to win them the battle when they can be easily incapacitated. The OP has placed no limitations, save BFR, on Wally West who can simply remove their speed as easily as breathing. That’s all he needs to do to win this.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao you know you have a solid argument when the best defense against it is bringing up one of DCs most powerful characters ever and Odin himself to combat Flash fans, rather than the character himself.

On topic, the Flash wins handily. The Hulks may be durable and even ”immortal” but that is not going to win them the battle when they can be easily incapacitated. The OP has placed no limitations, save BFR, on Wally West who can simply remove their speed as easily as breathing. That’s all he needs to do to win this.

If only Hulk had some sort of resistance against transmutations or his molecules being affected.....

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

@20damon said:
@whitelantern_1 said:

If only Hulk had some sort of resistance against transmutations or his molecules being affected.....

oh please! Hulks been drained of his Gamma radiation, has been affected or KO’d by sleep/knockout gases and literally been turned into a stone. In any event this has absolutely nothing to do with the speed steal. It isn’t transmutation. Characters more potent at controlling every molecule in their being can’t resist the speed steal.The Flash would be robbing the Hulks of motion, not just “kinetic energy”. The fact is, no version of the Hulk has a defense for that.

For example, AMAZO with the abilities of Firestorm, Captain Atom, Martian Manhunter and Black Canary couldn’t resist it or “regenerate” speed once it was stolen. That version of AMAZO was literally ragdolling the Justice League before Wally West crippled him by stealing his speed. Now Immortal Hulk’s cells may regenerate at a remarkable rate but in IH #7 he was getting all he wanted from She Hulk and some of the Avengers iirc and was KO’d by the helios laser that Tony created.. he was then cut up and separated, and woke up days later. He can be hurt and KO’d just fine, the speedsteal is why Wally wins every round without having to touch him.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Surviving” something and being unphased enough to continue battling are totally different. The best case scenario for the Hulks would be a stalemate, and that’s if we remove the speedsteal/lend ability. Wally is capable of literally phasing to become untouchable/unharmable, hitting as hard as Superman, phasing the Hulk into pieces, and being so fast that he appears invisible to Hulk etc...

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Bump

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitelantern_1: Hulk was killed by the laser because sunlight (UV light, specifically) is this incarnation's only known weakness. They needed those tiny, UV lamps to keep him bathed in sunlight or he would have regenerated from even that. I don't see why that matters since Wally does not have sunlight powers, last I checked.

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By WhiteLantern#1

@brucerogers said:

@whitelantern_1: Hulk was killed by the laser because sunlight (UV light, specifically) is this incarnation's only known weakness. They needed those tiny, UV lamps to keep him bathed in sunlight or he would have regenerated from even that. I don't see why that matters since Wally does not have sunlight powers, last I checked.

Wally doesn’t need sunlight powers.. again the Hulk has no defense against the speedsteal/lend which was the bulk of my previous post. Although, admittedly, I did not recollect that the Hulk currently had that specific of a weakness.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Standardized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally speed steals.

WhiteLantern#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash still wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are 2 fanbases and characters i actively avoid on the forums. One being Storm, the other being Wally. The Wally vs Odin threads will forever live in infamy on this site, stay away from this character, stay away from the fanbase, you'd sooner convince the Mexicans to build Trumps wall, then you will convince the Wally fans to see reason.

This.

Also, i couldnt help but get a chuckle out of seeing that after hulk destroys a planet, wally would be fine and just run around in space. Pretty sure the point was that wally would die in the earth exploding.

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks should win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can only bfr them to speed force

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@tethadam: Supersonic is nothing. Wally is Massively, Massively MFTL+.

OT: Wally goes through time and kills Bruce Banner 3 times.

Stop pitting No-Morals speed-force speedsters against characters that are not invulnerable to them at all times in their history.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulks stomp.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a freakin joke!!

WWH fought Sentry to a stand still, Walt gets roflstomped by the weakest hulk here

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWD

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulks win.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 takenstew22  Moderator

Lol who bumped this and deleted their comment?

WB Hulk gets tired of Flash contently blitzing him to no effect and busts the planet.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk uses his infinite anger to become Odin level, but Wally still beats him, but then Hulk gets super ultra turbo angry times infinity 4d edition to go Living Tribunal level and snaps Wally out of existence thanks to his anger making him infinity stronger.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 takenstew22  Moderator

Hulk uses his infinite anger to become Odin level, but Wally still beats him, but then Hulk gets super ultra turbo angry times infinity 4d edition to go Living Tribunal level and snaps Wally out of existence thanks to his anger making him infinity stronger.

But then Wally blitzes the snap then accelerates his speed beyond omnipotence and erases the verse from existence. :)

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions said:

But then Wally blitzes the snap then accelerates his speed beyond omnipotence and erases the verse from existence. :)

Wrong. Hulk uses his infinite strength & Wally uses light speed imp to fuse into Walk, and they defeat the presesnce & one above all because Walk can speed steal then using his infinity anger for omnipotent strength.