• 161 results
#51 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

Black panther creates and has mass produced Vibranium/secondary Adamantium alloy battle-suits for everyone including himself and storm that:

-block telepathy/psionics

-are runed and impervious to magic

- are hermetically sealed with their own air supply so the wearer can't be dehydrated.

-are immune to chronal (time) manipulation via an oscillating frequency energy field.

-can stop and slow time.

-give the powers of flight and allow said flight underwater.

-generate a constant cold plasma field upon command that surrounds the wearers suit.

-allow the wearer to become intangible at will yet the weapons/projectiles/missiles and effects become tangible outside of the 1 inch intangibility field if fired

-amplify the wearers strength by a factor of 100 and speed by a factor of 10

-are equipped with smart thermite micro-missiles with explosive warheads..

-are armed with Masers (microwave beam weapons) that can fire beams, wide angle blasts, and 360 degree radius fields.

-are armed with EMP weapons that can fire beams, wide angle blasts, and 360 degree radius fields

-are equipped with 2 shoulder mounted AI controlled min-guns with white phosphorous/ armor piercing smart-metal (punctures armor but expands rapidly when hitting flesh)

-are armed with 3 retractable anti-metal Vibranium claws on each hand/wrist/forearm.

-give the wearer UV/IR/Radar/Sonar/Telescopic vision/senses

He retrofits/upgrades his mechs with the same tech as the battle-suits above except the miniguns are replaced with vulcans and the smart missiles are the size of sidewinders.

He also sends out invisible, intangible drones/spy-cams that are undetectable by magic to spy on the Atlanteans and creates an energy field encompassing all of Wakanda where nothing but Wakandan tech will work and creates a magic/tech impervious force field around Wakanda that also blocks any type of surveillance, be it technological or mystical or psionic, but allows the drones signals to be received.

Wakanda is victorious.

i KNOW that you took a long time to type this up, but...it's not feasible, and all of it is garbage. Sorry.

#52 Posted by TheGraySon (512 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

Black panther creates and has mass produced Vibranium/secondary Adamantium alloy battle-suits for everyone including himself and storm that:

- are hermetically sealed with their own air supply so the wearer can't be dehydrated.

-are immune to chronal (time) manipulation via an oscillating frequency energy field.

-can stop and slow time.

-generate a constant cold plasma field upon command that surrounds the wearers suit.

-allow the wearer to become intangible at will yet the weapons/projectiles/missiles and effects become tangible outside of the 1 inch intangibility field if fired

-are armed with Masers (microwave beam weapons) that can fire beams, wide angle blasts, and 360 degree radius fields.

-are armed with EMP weapons that can fire beams, wide angle blasts, and 360 degree radius fields

-are equipped with 2 shoulder mounted AI controlled min-guns with white phosphorous/ armor piercing smart-metal (punctures armor but expands rapidly when hitting flesh)

-are armed with 3 retractable anti-metal Vibranium claws on each hand/wrist/forearm.

He retrofits/upgrades his mechs with the same tech as the battle-suits above except the miniguns are replaced with vulcans and the smart missiles are the size of sidewinders.

He also sends out invisible, intangible drones/spy-cams that are undetectable by magic to spy on the Atlanteans and creates an energy field encompassing all of Wakanda where nothing but Wakandan tech will work and creates a magic/tech impervious force field around Wakanda that also blocks any type of surveillance, be it technological or mystical or psionic, but allows the drones signals to be received.

Wakanda is victorious.

LOL WHAT?

Also i think youre confused about what dehydrated means.

#53 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

-can stop and slow time.

Wakanda is victorious.

i KNOW that you took a long time to type this up, but...it's not feasible, and all of it is garbage. Sorry.

It didn't take me long at all and it is all feasible and within T'challa's and Wakanda's technological capability. Much of it is technology that we already possess in the real world actually. You are using a feasibility argument in a war of water-breathing, technologically advanced, magic using, humanoids and air breathing, magic using, technologically advanced, humanoids that are both comic book nations? That is what is the true garbage. Well, that and your unimaginative, obviously uniformed, reply.

Try trolling someone else.

/exits discourse.

#54 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon said:

@TheSwordsman said:

-can stop and slow time.

Wakanda is victorious.

LOL WHAT?

I know exactly what it means to dehydrate something/someone .It is a rather simple process actually. I believe you are confused and do not understand what the suit being hermetically sealed means as far as dehydration via an external source is concerned.

#55 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

-can stop and slow time.

Wakanda is victorious.

It didn't take me long at all and it is all feasible and within T'challa's and Wakanda's technological capability. Much of it is technology that we already possess in the real world actually. You are using a feasibility argument in a war of water-breathing, technologically advanced, magic using, humanoids and air breathing, magic using, technologically advanced, humanoids that are both comic book nations? That is what is the true garbage. Well, that and your unimaginative, obviously uniformed, reply.

/exits discourse.

That's not what I meant by unfeasible. It's not a matter of technology - I meant it's a resources issue, it's a time issue. Wakanda is a nation, and creating weaponry, especially vibranium equipment and whatever other nonsense you listed, in the scope that you entailed, takes resources and money. Along with time. I don't think they have enough of either to do it before Atlantis destroys their civilization.

Also, simply because of the fact that it's entirely just...out of character, out of...universe...out of...it just doesn't even. I can't even. It just doesn't.

I can use the same logic that you're using to make any of the prepmasters unbeatable. It's not how it works. It's unfeasible.

Plus, you use the word "humanoids" far too often and it makes you sound silly.

#56 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheGraySon said:

@TheSwordsman said:

-can stop and slow time.

Wakanda is victorious.

LOL WHAT?

I know exactly what it means to dehydrate something/someone .It is a rather simple process actually. I believe you are confused and do not understand what the suit being hermetically sealed means as far as dehydration via an external source is concerned.

I think you're the one being unimaginative here. She doesn't have to drain the water out of the body directly in such a way.

She can control it in other ways, as well. Or what if she goes for the ears, taking the liquid from the otolith organs, making the Wakandans unable to balance. Or destroys their eardrums with it. They'd fall to the ground in pain. They'd fall to the ground through being unable to balance, move or stand properly.

I find your posts to be of low quality.

#57 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

-can stop and slow time.

Wakanda is victorious.

/exits discourse.

That's not what I meant by unfeasible. It's not a matter of technology - I meant it's a resources issue, it's a time issue. Wakanda is a nation, and creating weaponry, especially vibranium equipment and whatever other nonsense you listed, in the scope that you entailed, takes resources and money. Along with time. I don't think they have enough of either to do it before Atlantis destroys their civilization.

Also, simply because of the fact that it's entirely just...out of character, out of...universe...out of...it just doesn't even. I can't even. It just doesn't.

I can use the same logic that you're using to make any of the prepmasters unbeatable. It's not how it works. It's unfeasible.

Plus, you use the word "humanoids" far too often and it makes you sound silly.

Wakanda is an incredibly rich nation with vast amounts of resources, manpower, scientists and mystics. A month is more than enough time. You thinking that Wakanda does not have the time, resources, or capital means nothing when their feats in this area have proven otherwise time and time again.

None of the things I listed are out of character whatsoever. BP has very often researched his quarry and utilized tech that is actually more advanced than the things that I listed.

Actually that is how it works. Prep means researching your enemy and utilizing strategies and technology.magic/etc to defeat them. It's called a battle/battle thread. That's how they work. You are allowing your emotions to cloud your ability to think rationally and objectively.

There is no sound inherent in text. If you are experiencing audible hallucinations when reading the word humanoid twice then perhaps a medical/psychological examination is in order.

Your juvenile insults only further prove that you are simply trolling and do not know how to have an enjoyable, respectful, dialogue and only want to try to make others as miserable as you are. There will be no reasoning with you of that I am certain

Good luck to you

/exits thread.

#58 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheGraySon said:

@TheSwordsman said:

-can stop and slow time.

Wakanda is victorious.

LOL WHAT?

I think you're the one being unimaginative here. She doesn't have to drain the water out of the body directly in such a way.

She can control it in other ways, as well. Or what if she goes for the ears, taking the liquid from the otolith organs, making the Wakandans unable to balance. Or destroys their eardrums with it. They'd fall to the ground in pain. They'd fall to the ground through being unable to balance, move or stand properly.

Actually you are the unimaginative one here.

She cannot penetrate the suit to dehydrate them because it is hermetically sealed so it matters not what orifice she attempts to use as an exit point for the moisture or what organ she attempts to extract it from as she will not be able to affect the Wakandans at all with this ability (see hermetically sealed comment above).

I find your posts to smack of a lack of knowledge and a lack of basic understanding of simple concepts.

/exits discourse.

#59 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheGraySon said:

@TheSwordsman said:

-can stop and slow time.

Wakanda is victorious.

LOL WHAT?

She cannot penetrate the suit to dehydrate them because it is hermetically sealed so it matters not what orifice she attempts to use as an exit point for the moisture or what organ she attempts to extract it from as she will not be able to affect the Wakandans at all with this ability (see hermetically sealed comment above).

I find your posts to smack of a lack of knowledge and a lack of basic understanding of simple concepts.

/exits discourse.

Wakanda is an incredibly rich nation with vast amounts of resources, manpower, scientists and mystics. A month is more than enough time. You thinking that Wakanda does not have the time, resources, or capital means nothing when their feats in this area have proven otherwise time and time again.

None of the things I listed are out of character whatsoever. BP has very often researched his quarry and utilized tech that is actually more advanced than the things that I listed.

Actually that is how it works. Prep means researching your enemy and utilizing strategies and technology.magic/etc to defeat them. It's called a battle/battle thread. That's how they work. You are allowing your emotions to cloud your ability to think rationally and objectively.

There is no sound inherent in text. If you are experiencing audible hallucinations when reading the word humanoid twice then perhaps a medical/psychological examination is in order.

Your juvenile insults only further prove that you are simply trolling and do not know how to have an enjoyable, respectful, dialogue and only want to try to make others as miserable as you are. There will be no reasoning with you of that I am certain

Good luck to you

/exits thread.

What does the suit being airtight have to do with her busting someone's eardrum? It doesn't make sense...I'm not sure "hermetically sealed" means what you think it does.

You attempted to sound intelligent, and use "big words", but it just made you look silly. Your speech pattern is entirely different from your other posts. You're cute when you try hard!

Anyway, your posts are of low quality and don't align with the spirit of the Marvel Universe. I'm not even a Marvel fan, and even I can tell you that mass-producing vibranium suits for everyone in his army with all of those qualities, in under a month, is not...it's just not.

Not to mention the fact that Storm isn't even affiliated with Wakanda anymore, so I can only assume that you don't even keep up with the characters you're posting about.

#60 Edited by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheGraySon said:

@TheSwordsman said:

-can stop and slow time.

Wakanda is victorious.

LOL WHAT?

/exits discourse.

Good luck to you

/exits thread.

What does the suit being airtight have to do with her busting someone's eardrum? It doesn't make sense...I'm not sure "hermetically sealed" means what you think it does.

You attempted to sound intelligent, and use "big words", but it just made you look silly. Your speech pattern is entirely different from your other posts. You're cute when you try hard!

Anyway, your posts are of low quality and don't align with the spirit of the Marvel Universe. I'm not even a Marvel fan, and even I can tell you that mass-producing vibranium suits for everyone in his army with all of those qualities, in under a month, is not...it's just not.

Not to mention the fact that Storm isn't even affiliated with Wakanda anymore, so I can only assume that you don't even keep up with the characters you're posting about.

The suit being airtight means it is proof against someones dehydrating abilities. It makes complete sense. I know exactly what hermetically sealed means, although you did not prior to your googling the term.

There is no sound in text. The fact that you view and refer to my terminology as "big words" , in my mind, makes you look silly actually. I am typing. There are no speech patterns in text based dialogue. You are becoming confused or are unaware of what speech actually is. You're cute when you are completely in error.

My posts "align" perfectly with the marvel universe and represent tech and arcane aspects that are represented in Marvel often. Mass producing these suits with the manpower, resources, scientists, mystics, and technicians of arguable the richest most advanced Earth-based nation in the MU is well within the realm of possibility.

Not to mention that the OP stated that Storm was included in this battle, so I can only assume that you either neglected to read the OP or have a short memory. Again, you are cute when you are utterly mistaken..

#61 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@TheGraySon said:

@TheSwordsman said:

-can stop and slow time.

Wakanda is victorious.

LOL WHAT?

/exits discourse.

Good luck to you

/exits thread.

The suit being airtight means it is proof against someones dehydrating abilities. It makes complete sense. I know exactly what hermetically sealed means, although you did not prior to your googling the term.

There is no sound in text. The fact that you view and refer to my terminology as "big words" , in my mind, makes you look silly actually. I am typing. There are no speech patterns in text based dialogue. You are becoming confused or are unaware of what speech actually is. You're cute when you are completely in error.

My posts "align" perfectly with the marvel universe and represent tech and arcane aspects that are represented in Marvel often. Mass producing these suits with the manpower, resources, scientists, mystics, and technicians of arguable the richest most advanced Earth-based nation in the MU is well within the realm of possibility.

Not to mention that the OP stated that Storm was included in this battle, so I can only assume that you either neglected to read the OP or have a short memory. Again, you are cute when you are utterly mistaken..

She doesn't have to take the water out of the suit to do these things. She could theoretically turn your brain fluid into a hard construct and kill you instantly.

You should stop trying to sound smart, because you aren't even punctuating correctly... =[ You sound like an entirely different person than in your previous posts, so it really gives off the aura of feeling threatened and turning into a haughty little girl.

Anyway, your post has now officially been buried and will be disregarded! Hurray!

#62 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: Mera could still move the water inside the hermetically sealed suit , her hydrokenisis powers are based on magic also you couldn't mass produced those suits Adamantium and Vibranium are rare, really rare. He could maybe make one for him and storm and a few others but certainly not mass production.

#63 Posted by Pokeysteve (12011 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@icysloth said:

@omegablast452: Yeah he would be and so would Mera as its been stated she is as strong as WW, I figured Wakanda would be much more efficient with their prep to make up for their physical disadvanages. You also have to take into account storm's rain power wouldn't be that effective against atlanteans, especially Mera as she can control water.

Where was that stated?

Aquaman #1

Lol The random paparazzi/reporter guy says it and you write it like it's fact?!

#64 Edited by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: I just said its been stated and you wanted a scan of where, She may not have the showings yet for it to be true but this is a New Mera and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was as strong as wonderwoman, I would be surprised if she had wonderwoman's warrior skills to properly utilize that strength.

#65 Edited by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

@TheSwordsman: Mera could still move the water inside the hermetically sealed suit , her hydrokenisis powers are based on magic also you couldn't mass produced those suits Adamantium and Vibranium are rare, really rare. He could maybe make one for him and storm and a few others but certainly not mass production.

Finally, someone that isn't an angry little...that sees a plan like that just isn't viable.

#66 Posted by SoopahSoup (120 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i'm goin' with Atlantis here, tempest sending Wakanda back in time should be a deal breaker right?

#67 Posted by TDK_1997 (18613 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda should win.Atlantis has the physical advantage and all but Wakanda has a lot of advanced technology and BP with prep......

#68 Posted by windcaster (245 posts) - - Show Bio
@icysloth: Can Wakanda use King Solomon's Brass Frogs?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
#69 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: how they can overcome magic teleportation for the past?? or demons? breing frozen inside out? how they can defend themselves, to have the water from their bodies turned into solid state and punching from the inside out? Tempest and Mera is the big weapon here

#70 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

She doesn't have to take the water out of the suit to do these things. She could theoretically turn your brain fluid into a hard construct and kill you instantly.

You should stop trying to sound smart, because you aren't even punctuating correctly... =[ You sound like an entirely different person than in your previous posts, so it really gives off the aura of feeling threatened and turning into a haughty little girl.

Anyway, your post has now officially been buried and will be disregarded! Hurray!

I never mentioned anything about taking moisture from the suit. Metals contain little or no moisture. She has to bypass the suit to get to the fluid of the person within the suit. I can't believe I have had to explain this simple concept to you several times.

I will reiterate that there is no sound in text so there is no way I can sound smart via typing. You cannot even read or remember the OP and have difficulty grasping basic concepts. Again there is no sound in my posts. Your childish insults actually give the impression that you are feeling threatened and insecure and are reacting like a little girl.

Your exclamation marks and comments concerning buried posts only goes to further prove that you are emotionally compromised. It is just a battle forum. try not to get so upset. And try to troll less or not at all.

@icysloth said:

The suits are runed against magic Her hydrokinesis would not work at all. Secondary Adamantium is not at all rare and is quite easy to produce and Wakanda has plenty of Vibranium that it mined in the past and more can be easily salvaged from existing Wakandan tech. Black Panther could have the suits easily mass produced in a month. He has an entire nation with thousands of scientists and technicians and can call upon literally millions of man hours. Mass production would be simplicity itself. You are simply not understanding what an entire wealthy, tech-savvy, nation, when set upon a singular task, can accomplish.

#71 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: Sorry,you are overestimating Wakadians too much....

1) Atlantis is one of the most technological nation of Dc Universe,since the ancient times.

2) Atlantis is divided into five cities, with billions if not trillions of people and are trained to be warriors from youthand is not only a warrior nation, but it is also full of scientists,the scientists always work as mo Atlantean army, to improve theirtechnology.

3) Beisde being a technological and warrior nation,Atlantis have magicians

4) Both times have one month to prep and secret files,about each other...Atlanteans would use Shiled files to study Wakandian tech,to search a way to defeat them and nothing can prevent they could use the technology of the Justice League's Watchtower.

5) As the shield of Captain America, the Vibranium and Adamantium are not immune to electromagnetism and can be destroyed if the molecules are modified, again I quote Tempest

Mera's power isn't magic at all are biological, meaning she has own powers itcan affect any being that has a bodycomposed of water, she was able to suck water from the body of Black Manta and his clothing is hermetically sealed and reinforced,to withstand the pressures of the ocean trenches and don't being drowned...

#72 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@TheSwordsman: Sorry,you are overestimating Wakadians too much....

1) Atlantis is one of the most technological nation of Dc Universe,since the ancient times.

2) Atlantis is divided into five cities, with billions if not trillions of people and are trained to be warriors from youthand is not only a warrior nation, but it is also full of scientists,the scientists always work as mo Atlantean army, to improve theirtechnology.

3) Beisde being a technological and warrior nation,Atlantis have magicians

4) Both times have one month to prep and secret files,about each other...Atlanteans would use Shiled files to study Wakandian tech,to search a way to defeat them and nothing can prevent they could use the technology of the Justice League's Watchtower.

5) As the shield of Captain America, the Vibranium and Adamantium are not immune to electromagnetism and can be destroyed if the molecules are modified, again I quote Tempest

Mera's power isn't magic at all are biological, meaning she has own powers itcan affect any being that has a bodycomposed of water, she was able to suck water from the body of Black Manta and his clothing is hermetically sealed and reinforced,to withstand the pressures of the ocean trenches and don't being drowned...

Sorry, but not only did you spell Wakandans wrong but you are underestimating them and overestimating Dc Atlanteans.

1.) Wakanda is one of the most technologically advanced nations in the Marvel Universe and have been so since ancient times as well.

2. I Seriously doubt that there are trillions of Atlanteans let alone billions. China is a nation and not just 5 cities and they only have have roughly 2 billion. You are overestimating their population immensely. Wakanda is full of trained warriors that trained from birth also and it is full of some of the worlds greatest scientists including T'challa who is arguably one of the top 3 or 5 scientific minds on earth, who also work with the Wakandan army and develop incredible tech for the army,

3.) Wakandans also have powerful shamans and magic as well as scientists and warriors. You obviously don't know much about Wakanda

4. Black Panther is >>>>>>>>>Aquaman when it comes to prep and I have already addressed in my initial post how BP can spy on Atlantis and Atlantis won't be able to reciprocate. Wakanda has Batmans files so they know about Atlantis and Atlanteans also and have access to all of his tech schematics and can and would either take control of the watchtower or have it self destruct. The prep advantage certainly goes to T'challa.

5.) The cold plasma fields that the suits can generate will protect against electromagnetism as will the ability to become intangible. The suits also have magical runes which make them immune to magic as well. There is nothing mera could do to them.

You see, I am well versed on Atlantean tech, magic, and it's warriors. You, however, seem to know very little concerning Wakanda because if you did you would realize that Wakanda has everything Atlantis has plus it has Vibranium.

#73 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

I agree with you that Atlantis would win but don't make up facts that have no basis in reality, The US only has a population of 300 million plus in the real world.

#74 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: You really don't know nothig about Atlantis and overestimate Wakanda too much,You are versed in nothing about Dc comics characters,learn to be humble

1) Yes exist billions of people,each city is by the size of a continent with a large population,just because you have three renownedworldwide scientists and other nations not to have known its scientists, not make a nation more intelligent than the other or even better. It is comics geography,real world geography doesn't apply to comics,thanks.

2) Vibranium and Adamantium can being destroyed thorught matter manipulation,magic or no magic can be affected.

3) With or without protection,Mera can affect any being and anything that is composed or have water. Hydrokinesis is almost the same thing as Telekinesis, so that controls only water,nothing can prevent the absorption orcontrols water around her and do a tidal wave and sends it to the sea or changed the density of water to hit them.

4) Atlanteans magician is far way better than Wakadians,just citing some Tempest (telepot entire Atlantis and their citizens to 3000 yeras to the past and Darkseid use his powers to telport Imperiex,ven Darkseid say that with powers can send Imperiex before the Big Bang) ,Atlan (trained Tempest),Gammeanae (ruled Atlantis in the ancient times and defeted the Justice League,turned Arthur into a elemental),you don't know nothing about Atlantis,you can tell me any that can compare to any of them? Nope

5) With Shield files,Atlanteans can spy on them without any problems for years they watched the world's surface without being noticed and and using technology stored in the Watchtower,they can increase their armor with Nth Metal increasing their superhuman senses (at the point that they can see invisble and high speed things),speed,strength and its affect people an equipments with intagibility, they can use Amazo absorption cells that can absorb / copy powers, abilities,intelligence and other materials and even those made of magic,faced would be dificult an entire nation with the powers of Justice League or use the technology of Solaris (even the cold plasma fields can whistand pure solar radiation). The Watchtower has there several protections (protection spells made ​​by Jason Blood against intruders) and is made of Promethium,so is able to reconstructand do not tell me that Prometheus invaded because he was invited to enter and the Watchtower receive upgrades,later(the only person capable to destroy it was Superboy-Prime), Aquaman cab use the Zodiac Crystals that's capable of harnessing and redistributing the natural mystical energy of the Earth itself and together they could greatly amplify the ambient energy, bestowing ultimate power upon whosoever took charge of them.

Batman filesis not fully complete because not a full understanding of Metron,Zodiac Crystal and Legion's Technology and with SHIELD 's file they have the same advantage

#75 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: Exactly geography comics isn't real world geography,even in comics the ocean is greater than the continents

#76 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: If you can find a scan that says atlantis is as populated as china please post.

#77 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: OKay, I'm dowloading some old Aquaman comics (Peter David era)

#78 Posted by JohnnyWalker (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: aquaman can be taken down. and i wont be hard. he is hurt by bullets.

#79 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@TheSwordsman: You really don't know nothig about Atlantis and overestimate Wakanda too much,You are versed in nothing about Dc comics characters,learn to be humble

1) Yes exist billions of people,each city is by the size of a continent with a large population,just because you have three renownedworldwide scientists and other nations not to have known its scientists, not make a nation more intelligent than the other or even better. It is comics geography,real world geography doesn't apply to comics,thanks.

2) Vibranium and Adamantium can being destroyed thorught matter manipulation,magic or no magic can be affected.

3) With or without protection,Mera can affect any being and anything that is composed or have water. Hydrokinesis is almost the same thing as Telekinesis, so that controls only water,nothing can prevent the absorption orcontrols water around her and do a tidal wave and sends it to the sea or changed the density of water to hit them.

4) Atlanteans magician is far way better than Wakadians,just citing some Tempest (telepot entire Atlantis and their citizens to 3000 yeras to the past and Darkseid use his powers to telport Imperiex,ven Darkseid say that with powers can send Imperiex before the Big Bang) ,Atlan (trained Tempest),Gammeanae (ruled Atlantis in the ancient times and defeted the Justice League,turned Arthur into a elemental),you don't know nothing about Atlantis,you can tell me any that can compare to any of them? Nope

5) With Shield files,Atlanteans can spy on them without any problems for years they watched the world's surface without being noticed and and using technology stored in the Watchtower,they can increase their armor with Nth Metal increasing their superhuman senses (at the point that they can see invisble and high speed things),speed,strength and its affect people an equipments with intagibility, they can use Amazo absorption cells that can absorb / copy powers, abilities,intelligence and other materials and even those made of magic,faced would be dificult an entire nation with the powers of Justice League or use the technology of Solaris (even the cold plasma fields can whistand pure solar radiation). The Watchtower has there several protections (protection spells made ​​by Jason Blood against intruders) and is made of Promethium,so is able to reconstructand do not tell me that Prometheus invaded because he was invited to enter and the Watchtower receive upgrades,later(the only person capable to destroy it was Superboy-Prime), Aquaman cab use the Zodiac Crystals that's capable of harnessing and redistributing the natural mystical energy of the Earth itself and together they could greatly amplify the ambient energy, bestowing ultimate power upon whosoever took charge of them.

Batman filesis not fully complete because not a full understanding of Metron,Zodiac Crystal and Legion's Technology and with SHIELD 's file they have the same advantage

1. Not trillions though as you stated. That was a gross over exaggeration on your part. And you have no way of knowing if there are even billions of Atlanteans, You did not comprehend what i typed: I stated that Black Panther was one of the top three or top five scientists in the world. Wakanda has thousands of scientists. Also I never stated that Wakanda was superior scientifically or better as far as intellect. You stated that Atlantis had some of the worlds best scientists so I informed you that Wakanda does also. Comic or no, you are exaggerating their population.

2. As I stated (do try to read my posts) the Cold plasma field that the suits generate will protect them from electromagnetic manipulation and the runes will protect from magical manipulation.

3. Runes that prevent all magic can stop her hydrokinesis form affecting them. Sorry.

4. Wakandan magic and tech nullified Mephistos powers. That compares. Sorry. You are wrong once again.

5. If you read my OP you would see why Atlantis cannot spy on Wakanda. With batmans files BP can simply control the watchtower via command codes and if he can nullify mephistos powers he can break a few spells created by a sorcerer. All Black panther would need is the Ultimate Nullifier borrowed from Reed to destroy them all. The End. And, yes, a cold plasma field can withstand "pure solar radiation":(solar radiation is not "pure' and is composed of many types of radiation.)You obviously do not know what a cold plasma field is either.

Who cares about the crystal and legion tech. The files contain all that BP needs destroy or take control of the watchtower and to defeat the Atlanteans. Shield files do not have codes to disable or destroy wakandan tech but bats files can be used to disable or destroy the watchtower.

Black panther has dozens and dozens of prep feats of not hundreds. Aquamans prep feats pale in comparison in both frequency and scope.

Again, it's Wakandan not Wakadian. You didn't know much of anything about Wakanda prior to your initial post and I had to educate you on the facts that Wakanda has some of the worlds best scientists, shamans, magic, and warriors as well as several other things.

Anyway. You will just keep arguing ad nauseam and we will never agree.

Good luck to you

/exits discourse.

#80 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

@icysloth: aquaman can be taken down. and i wont be hard. he is hurt by bullets.

I never said he couldn't be taken down?

#81 Posted by JohnnyWalker (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: you said hes tough. he isnt.

#82 Edited by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker: the same arguement can be said about storm or T'challa neither are immune to bullets, I really just don't understand what your getting at. Superhuman durability is one of aquaman's superpowers that means he is tough by definition. Tough doesn't mean he can't be taken down your paraphrasing me and taking liberties when you do it.

#83 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@JohnnyWalker: Seee New 52 Aquaman respect thread,he isn'tinvunerable but a guy that can whistand the pressure of the deepest part o ocean,is capable to deflect with his body. Did you see he taking a Energy blaston the chest at close range? So I think this pretty difficult to take him down

#84 Posted by JohnnyWalker (825 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@matchesmalone21: how about this? and there was another without his shirt on bleeding all over like this due to bullets. cant remember where i saw it.

#85 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker: That shows hes tough, a bullet in the head made him bleed a little big whoop, a bullet in my head or T'challa's or Storm's would kill us. He has superhuman durability.

#86 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker: Ohhh my god oh m,y god,you saw the part that I wrote that he isn't invunerable?? I believe that you didn't!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#87 Posted by JohnnyWalker (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: he has A degree of durability. problem is wakanda doesnt use run of the mill weapons. certainly not hand guns.

#88 Posted by JohnnyWalker (825 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: sorry saw only the pics.still a good pic to prove your point.

#89 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JohnnyWalker said:

@icysloth: he has A degree of durability. problem is wakanda doesnt use run of the mill weapons. certainly not hand guns.

The robber used an assault rifle not a handgun to shoot aquaman, and To me those look like normal assault rifles

#90 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

I never mentioned anything about taking moisture from the suit. Metals contain little or no moisture. She has to bypass the suit to get to the fluid of the person within the suit. I can't believe I have had to explain this simple concept to you several times.

I will reiterate that there is no sound in text so there is no way I can sound smart via typing. You cannot even read or remember the OP and have difficulty grasping basic concepts. Again there is no sound in my posts. Your childish insults actually give the impression that you are feeling threatened and insecure and are reacting like a little girl.

Your exclamation marks and comments concerning buried posts only goes to further prove that you are emotionally compromised. It is just a battle forum. try not to get so upset. And try to troll less or not at all.

@icysloth said:

The suits are runed against magic Her hydrokinesis would not work at all. Secondary Adamantium is not at all rare and is quite easy to produce and Wakanda has plenty of Vibranium that it mined in the past and more can be easily salvaged from existing Wakandan tech. Black Panther could have the suits easily mass produced in a month. He has an entire nation with thousands of scientists and technicians and can call upon literally millions of man hours. Mass production would be simplicity itself. You are simply not understanding what an entire wealthy, tech-savvy, nation, when set upon a singular task, can accomplish.

I'm only going to touch lightly on a few points:

She doesn't have to "get past" this ridiculous suit to take water out of the target's body. However airtight the suit is, she could easily take the liquid from the target's eyes or ears, and even send them inwards as a hard water construct for an instant brainshot.

It is possible to make more common types of adamantium, as there are different grades of it. They are by no stretch of the imagination "common", but they are less expensive to deal with. They are also not indestructible. It it also still out of the question to mass produce such a suit for every soldier in the Wakandan army.

What makes you think her control over water is magical? Hydrokinesis is generally depicted as being a psionic ability.

A nation cannot focus on a single task in the way that you are suggesting because that's just not how economics works. That's not how nations function. You're really silly to suggest an entire nation drops everything they're doing to make some fantastic mass-produced adamantium vibranium hybrid magical Ironman-esque armor for everyone in their army in under a month.

For reference, it takes over a month, up to five or six months, to build a modern jet plane. And these are normally build by outsourced third party manufacturers. It takes over a year, up to or over a year and a half, for the entire building process for larger warships.

You're being unrealistic, even in comic book terms.

#91 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

@JohnnyWalker said:

The robber used an assault rifle not a handgun to shoot aquaman, and To me those look like normal assault rifles

It's worth noting that ALL Atlanteans have a high level of durability.

They will all be shrugging off gunfire, shellfire, etc., even if running into battle naked.

#92 Posted by deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0 (11360 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: You always is the smatest guy in the room,saying a lot of false information about Wakandians. Many times I saw Wakadians being overcome by less nation. When you learn to be humble, we can have a decent conversation, which does not seem possible

1) Yes exist billions o f Atlantis,As you should know (at least that's what you say), every Atlantean city is like an continent,not mention Atlanteans colonies around the world,Skartaris is one of these colonies and there are at least 10 different breeds Trintonians,Cerdians,Idyllists,Shayeris,Poseidonians.....I said have thousand scientist and one of best scientist n the world means nothing,you repeat and underline that in all the comments, for what? say that a nation is more scientific than the other.

2) I read very well, you're playing dumb. Isaid matter manipulation,it can destroy their armor atom by atom...Mephistos out of his realm is nobody and Wakanda didn't face Mephisto. Some Atlantean magicians are comparable with Doctor Fate

3)Nothing can prevent Mera's power because is biological (read this damn two words NOT MAGIC),she can control the water within the body of a people several feet away, even wearing armor or sitting around in a force field,

4) Mephistos out of his realm is nobody and Wakanda didn't face Mephisto,stop to tell something that didn't happened. Some Atlantean magicians,like Atlan are comparable with Doctor Fate

5) Dumbest stupid thing I ever seen,If you know something the Ultimate Nulifier would destroy everything (even Wakanda). Aquaman e Tempest has the Tridents of Neptune and Poseidon,both are God's weapons capable to sink Wakanda,control the weather,fogs,create water elementals... Solaris is capable of firing all types of radiation, gravitational effects,electromagnetic and energy blast capable to destroy planets,part of his tech is from 853rd century ,he was responsible by techno virus that affect the entire 21th century (robots,humans,animals,insects and all types of machinery) so Wakanda's tech can do nothig against it.

If you don't care your problem. Legion tech is from the future can overcome any technology of 21th century and the only person with some knowledge about his technology is Superman,Zodiac Crystal channeled all Earth's energy to various effects,like increase the powers o tempsto nearly unlimited levels. I didn't say that he woul use the Watchtower to something,just using the tech this stored there and control the Watchtower means nothig because it hasn't weapons to attack Earth or other things (like the cannon of JLU),if you don't in Dc Universe has many headquarters 5 Batcaves,Fortress of solitude,Hall of Justice,Titans Tower,House of SecretsTime Lab,Tower of Fate (that he can't destroy),JSA headquarters and many others,he can't destroy all and Aquaman hashas connections to all the heroes of Earth,so he can acess every weapons and equipments that he need.

As well as being one of the smartest men in the world does not mean anything, preparation time also means nothing. Doctor Doom wearing the Destroyer armor with prep,loses badly and Doom is always and always will be more smart than Black Panther.

Learn to be humble

@greenteaforme: Exactly!!!

#93 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@greenteaforme said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@icysloth said:

I'm only going to touch lightly on a few points:

She doesn't have to "get past" this ridiculous suit to take water out of the target's body. However airtight the suit is, she could easily take the liquid from the target's eyes or ears, and even send them inwards as a hard water construct for an instant brainshot.

It is possible to make more common* types of adamantium, as there are different grades of it. They are by no stretch of the imagination "common", but they are less expensive to deal with. They are also not indestructible. It it also still out of the question to mass produce such a suit for every soldier in the Wakandan army.

What makes you think her control over water is magical? Hydrokinesis is generally depicted as being a psionic ability.

A nation cannot focus on a single task in the way that you are suggesting because that's just not how economics works. That's not how nations function. You're really silly to suggest an entire nation drops everything they're doing to make some fantastic mass-produced adamantium vibranium hybrid magical Ironman-esque armor for everyone in their army in under a month.

For reference, it takes over a month, up to five or six months, to build a modern jet plane. And these are normally build by outsourced third party manufacturers. It takes over a year, up to or over a year and a half, for the entire building process for larger warships.

You're being unrealistic, even in comic book terms.

Your points are once again flawed.

The suits are runed against magic so she cannot affect the liquid in their bodies.

I am fully aware of the manufacturing processes of secondary Adamantium and it's durability. Secondary Adamantium is more than strong enough, especially when alloyed with Vibranium, to withstand anything the Atlantean soldiers can dish out and mass producing it would be simplicity itself for a nation such as Wakanda. I never stated anything concerning it being common. That was the terminology* you used.

I don't just think her control is magical. Her control is a specific type and not general at all. Atlantean water control is actually Hydromancy and not Hydrokinesis.

A nation can absolutely concentrate on a single task while keeping only the vital services going. You are silly to not be able to fathom such an undertaking, as proven below:

It takes several months for one company to build a modern jet plane. This is a nation we are talking about that is going to war. An accurate reference is the fact that during 1940-1945 the US built an average of 1500 tanks,, 150 warships, and 5000 warplanes per month not to mention manufacturing merchant ships, transport vehicles, weapons, and ammunition being manufactured at the same time. As I stated: it is actually silly of you to think that it is not possible to create the suits in the time-frame given.

I am being completely realistic, as proven by US war production numbers, especially in comic book terms. You simply are in error. Once again.

#94 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman: @matchesmalone21: @greenteaforme: Mera's powers do stem from hydromancy but you can't rune a ton of armors that you dont have the resources to produce, these armors would be worth more than 10 times there weight in gold.

#95 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@TheSwordsman: You always is the smatest guy in the room,saying a lot of false information about Wakandians. Many times I saw Wakadians being overcome by less nation. When you learn to be humble, we can have a decent conversation, which does not seem possible

1) Yes exist billions o f Atlantis,As you should know (at least that's what you say), every Atlantean city is like an continent,not mention Atlanteans colonies around the world,Skartaris is one of these colonies and there are at least 10 different breeds Trintonians,Cerdians,Idyllists,Shayeris,Poseidonians.....I said have thousand scientist and one of best scientist n the world means nothing,you repeat and underline that in all the comments, for what? say that a nation is more scientific than the other.

2) I read very well, you're playing dumb. Isaid matter manipulation,it can destroy their armor atom by atom...Mephistos out of his realm is nobody and Wakanda didn't face Mephisto. Some Atlantean magicians are comparable with Doctor Fate

3)Nothing can prevent Mera's power because is biological (read this damn two words NOT MAGIC),she can control the water within the body of a people several feet away, even wearing armor or sitting around in a force field,

4) Mephistos out of his realm is nobody and Wakanda didn't face Mephisto,stop to tell something that didn't happened. Some Atlantean magicians,like Atlan are comparable with Doctor Fate

5) Dumbest stupid thing I ever seen,If you know something the Ultimate Nulifier would destroy everything (even Wakanda). Aquaman e Tempest has the Tridents of Neptune and Poseidon,both are God's weapons capable to sink Wakanda,control the weather,fogs,create water elementals... Solaris is capable of firing all types of radiation, gravitational effects,electromagnetic and energy blast capable to destroy planets,part of his tech is from 853rd century ,he was responsible by techno virus that affect the entire 21th century (robots,humans,animals,insects and all types of machinery) so Wakanda's tech can do nothig against it.

If you don't care your problem. Legion tech is from the future can overcome any technology of 21th century and the only person with some knowledge about his technology is Superman,Zodiac Crystal channeled all Earth's energy to various effects,like increase the powers o tempsto nearly unlimited levels. I didn't say that he woul use the Watchtower to something,just using the tech this stored there and control the Watchtower means nothig because it hasn't weapons to attack Earth or other things (like the cannon of JLU),if you don't in Dc Universe has many headquarters 5 Batcaves,Fortress of solitude,Hall of Justice,Titans Tower,House of SecretsTime Lab,Tower of Fate (that he can't destroy),JSA headquarters and many others,he can't destroy all and Aquaman hashas connections to all the heroes of Earth,so he can acess every weapons and equipments that he need.

As well as being one of the smartest men in the world does not mean anything, preparation time also means nothing. Doctor Doom wearing the Destroyer armor with prep,loses badly and Doom is always and always will be more smart than Black Panther.

Learn to be humble

I always is the smatest huh? Your english is terrible. Once again Its Wakandans not Wakandians

1. you have no dfacts to back up your hyperbolic claim of billions of atlanteans. I stated that wakanda has thousands of scientists and never said that Wakanda was superior in tech. I made the argument that they were at comparable levels.

2. You don't seem to read very well or write very well as you are missing the point right and left. Mehpisto in his real is nigh-omnipotent. mephisto out of his real is still an incredibly powerful entity. And, yes, Wakanda did face Mephisto and Mephisto is very powerful, even outside of his realm.

3.) read very well and try your best to comprehend: Mera uses Hydromancy which is magic. The armor makes the wearer immune to magic. she can't dehydrate them or affect their bodily fluids.

4. You are repeating yourself. Also Wakanda did face Mephisto. Once again you are wrong. Sorry. Reference the scan below of BP manhandling Mephisto after BP used magic and science to depower him

No Caption Provided

5. You are wrong again. The ultimate Nullifier can eliminate anthing that the wielder chooses whether that is one targe or any magic item or technovirus., or the entire universe.Obviously you know very little about the Ultimate Nullifier. Wakanda can counter any tech that Atlantis brings to bear and any and device or building or organization in the DC universe can be matched or exceeded by a device in the Marvel Universe. And, yes, The Ultimate Nullifier can destroy all of those buildings and items.

Black Panther has defeated doom on many occasions using technology and prep proving that he is at least as intelligent as doom.

Read this very carefully over and over and use a translator if you need to: Your poor english makes it difficult for you to understand what I type and I have to explain things to you over and over. Work on your English and stop pretending that you know about things when you obviously do not. I am finished with this conversation with you. Good luck.

Learn to read and type English better and take your own advice about humility.

#96 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

@TheSwordsman: @matchesmalone21: @greenteaforme: Mera's powers do stem from hydromancy but you can't rune a ton of armors that you dont have the resources to produce, these armors would be worth more than 10 times there weight in gold.

Wakanda, being arguably the richest country on earth, has more than enough resources to produce these suits without even slightly denting their GDP. Wakanda is richer than the US and the US has a GDP of $15+ trillion so Wakand'as would be even higher. You are either not at all familiar with Wakanda or you have lost all objectivity

#97 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Learn to be humble

I always is the smatest huh? Your english is terrible. Once again Its Wakandans not Wakandians

1. you have no dfacts to back up your hyperbolic claim of billions of atlanteans. I stated that wakanda has thousands of scientists and never said that Wakanda was superior in tech. I made the argument that they were at comparable levels.

2. You don't seem to read very well or write very well as you are missing the point right and left. Mehpisto in his real is nigh-omnipotent. mephisto out of his real is still an incredibly powerful entity. And, yes, Wakanda did face Mephisto and Mephisto is very powerful, even outside of his realm.

3.) read very well and try your best to comprehend: Mera uses Hydromancy which is magic. The armor makes the wearer immune to magic. she can't dehydrate them or affect their bodily fluids.

4. You are repeating yourself. Also Wakanda did face Mephisto. Once again you are wrong. Sorry. Reference the scan below of BP manhandling Mephisto after BP used magic and science to depower him

No Caption Provided

5. You are wrong again. The ultimate Nullifier can eliminate anthing that the wielder chooses whether that is one targe or any magic item or technovirus., or the entire universe.Obviously you know very little about the Ultimate Nullifier. Wakanda can counter any tech that Atlantis brings to bear and any and device or building or organization in the DC universe can be matched or exceeded by a device in the Marvel Universe. And, yes, The Ultimate Nullifier can destroy all of those buildings and items.

Black Panther has defeated doom on many occasions using technology and prep proving that he is at least as intelligent as doom.

Read this very carefully over and over and use a translator if you need to: Your poor english makes it difficult for you to understand what I type and I have to explain things to you over and over. Work on your English and stop pretending that you know about things when you obviously do not. I am finished with this conversation with you. Good luck.

Learn to read and type English better and take your own advice about humility.

You've used "it's" in place of "its" more than once, along with using the wrong tenses and not punctuating. Spelling mistakes and run-on sentences galore. You virtually spit in grammar's face, and you're calling someone out on their English?

You shouldn't attack someone's English for a few reasons:

I know more than one user on here is either not from a nation that primarily speaks English, or speaks English as a second or third language. I, myself, am from Korea (and I can still English it up better than you can).

Your English is bad. Quite bad. And you looking down on someone's English as a point to belittle them and/or their argument is poor of you.

Also, you're abrasive.

#98 Posted by joshuagamer (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda. I can see the Hell's Angels taking out a lot of Atlanteans all by themselves. Atlantis does have magic though, making them more unpredictable. There however, is no one in Atlantis that is capable of out-thinking T'Challa. This fight basically comes down to technology vs. magic. Wakanda destroys Atlantis when it comes to technology and though it is substantially less magic- oriented, has its fair share of powerful sorcerers.

#99 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSwordsman said:

@icysloth said:

Wakanda, being arguably the richest country on earth, has more than enough resources to produce these suits without even slightly denting their GDP. Wakanda is richer than the US and the US has a GDP of $15+ trillion so Wakand'as would be even higher. You are either not at all familiar with Wakanda or you have lost all objectivity

And now you're using a country's GDP to determine their spending power?

You're ignorant. I'm sorry.

Tell me Wakanda's PPP or gross assets. Oh, what, you can't? Is it because GDP is a poor measure of a nation's wealth? GDP and HDI both provide inaccurate pictures of nations' economy and growth. GDP also doesn't mirror a government's capacity to spend.

#100 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenteaforme said:

You've used "it's" in place of "its" more than once, along with using the wrong tenses and not punctuating. Spelling mistakes and run-on sentences galore. You virtually spit in grammar's face, and you're calling someone out on their English?

You shouldn't attack someone's English for a few reasons:

I know more than one user on here is either not from a nation that primarily speaks English, or speaks English as a second or third language. I, myself, am from Korea (and I can still English it up better than you can).

Your English is bad. Quite bad. And you looking down on someone's English as a point to belittle them and/or their argument is poor of you.

Also, you're abrasive.

There is a distinct difference between grammar and punctuation and not being able to articulate your points or comprehend what you have read. There is also a difference between typos and spelling errors.

Your posts are rife with grammatical errors as well and you are actually trying as hard as you can to type properly. You don't understand certain concepts as well.

My English is fine. I simply don't always use apostrophes or proofread my posts to correct errors. I choose to use run-on sentences. They are conscious decisions.

I am only abrasive with those that are abrasive with me first. You referring to me as abrasive is synonymous with the pot calling the kettle white (black). You are the epitome of abrasiveness and behave quite childishly and seem to be obsessing quite a bit. Move along now.

/exits discourse