Shuri

Storm

Wakanda's Full Military

Atlantis

Aquaman

Mera

Tempest

Atlantis full military

Battle takes place over an island both countries are trying to conquer, both get one month prep time, and Antlanteans don't get weaker from being on land for prolonged periods of time. Who wins.Atlantis has access to shields files, and Wakanda has access to Batman's files. Current Versions of all characters.

#2 Posted by omegablast452 (2597 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards the atlantians since you gave them the same strength they had in water on land, and the wakanda forces don't seem that impressive compared to the atlantian forces.

#3 Edited by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: That was mainly to avoid the time limit on land issue, you can assume that rule doesn't apply to Mera, aquaman, or tempest

#4 Edited by Soul_Rebel (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantis has the physcical advantage, but imo, Wakanda has the technology and skill advantage. I'll say Wakanda takes it 5.5/10.

#5 Posted by omegablast452 (2597 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: Well I think Aquaman would be a serious threat don't you think?

#6 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: Yeah he would be and so would Mera as its been stated she is as strong as WW, I figured Wakanda would be much more efficient with their prep to make up for their physical disadvanages. You also have to take into account storm's rain power wouldn't be that effective against atlanteans, especially Mera as she can control water.

#7 Posted by omegablast452 (2597 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: do they have knowledge on other team forces and their capabilities or did they just prepare for war?

#8 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantis has access to shields files, and Wakanda has access to Batman's files

#9 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: Atlantis has access to shields files, and Wakanda has access to Batman's files

#10 Posted by omegablast452 (2597 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth:I'm going to give it probably to Wakanda if they have batman's files they they have a huge advantage and with their tech could beat the atlantians.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
#11 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (751 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman could just give everyone seizures telepathically. So Atlantis wins.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheVoiceOfReason: Not really as BP tech can block Psykers if he wanted to.

Also on a side not BP can beat Mera or Aquaman in H2H.

No Caption Provided

BP for the PIS win.

#13 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Mera would just drain all the fluids from his body and Aquaman is much stronger than BP in a brawl my money would be on Aquaman.

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

BP with Prep >>>> to Mera and AM combine with prep.

#15 Edited by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

I like how you just explained how he would avoid having all the fluids removed from his body. P.S. this is sarcasm

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
#16 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

@CadenceV2: Mera would just drain all the fluids from his body and Aquaman is much stronger than BP in a brawl my money would be on Aquaman.

#17 Edited by Pokergeist (23177 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I like how you just explained how he would avoid having all the fluids removed from his body. P.S. this is sarcasm

:) I speak it fluently.....

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda.

#19 Posted by IZZR (4890 posts) - - Show Bio

I love BP but its incorrect to say Wakanda has superior tech. And also they have far superior strength

#20 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (12441 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not familiar with DC's atlantean tech or competency in war to know if they would beat a prepped Wakanda. I'd like to hear more on Mera and Aquaman as well.

#21 Posted by Bo88gdan (5452 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda 

Avatar image for matchesmalone21
#22 Edited by matchesmalone21 (11217 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452:@Bo88gdan: @THUNDERBOLT30: Aquaman can use his teleapthy against humans,to attack their Basal Ganglia which is part of the genetic inheritance of when the first Earth beings were still in the water,Aquaman use this to defeated a White Martian and Dr. Polaris. Mera is another big gun,because she can control the density of water around to various purposes and remove the fluids of any being. Tempest can solo this easily,he has all Mera and Aquaman's powers in a lower level,but is well versed in magic,during Imperiex Warhe magically teleport the entire Atlantis to3000 years in the past.Atlanteanshas enormous ships that support the pressures of the world's deepest pit,has various types of energy weapons and are capable to fly. They also use several types of amors,such as that Aquaman used against a Imperiex Probe.

@marvelone: I want to see.the Wakadians return from 3000 years in the past.,with their technology

#23 Posted by TheGraySon (512 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@omegablast452: @THUNDERBOLT30: Aquaman can use his teleapthy against humans,to attack their Basal Ganglia which is part of the genetic inheritance of when the first Earth beings were still in the water,Aquaman use this to defeated a White Martian and Dr. Polaris. Mera is another big gun,because she can control the density of water around to various purposes and remove the fluids of any being. Tempest can solo this easily,he has all Mera and Aquaman's powers in a lower level,but is well versed in magic,during Imperiex War he magically teleport the entire Atlantis to 3000 years in the past.Atlanteanshas enormous ships that support the pressures of the world's deepest pit,has various types of energy weapons and are capable to fly. They also use several types of amors,such as that Aquaman used against a Imperiex Probe.

Finally someone brought up Tempest, hes a great sorcerer. Atlanteans win on so many levels... Mera can dehydrate any one of them. Either Tempest or Mera could sink the entire island theyre trying to conquer giving the Atlantean army a huge edge. Aquamans underwater stats are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for BP. Speed, strength, durability, BP doesnt stand a chance. Theres the seizure/fear inducing telepathy Aquaman can pull on them too.

#24 Posted by matchesmalone21 (11217 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon: Exactly,they are overestimating Wakadian tech too much,all their technology is based on vibranium, there is nothing so different and of such advantage in the fight. I will post scans of Tempest here,to people realize that Wakadians stand no chance here

#25 Edited by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

All Atlanteans possess:

Super Strength

Super Agility and Spatial Awareness

Super Durability

Telepathy

The Atlanteans would be better pitted against the Asgardians. It is a mismatch against Wakanda, as they are just at entirely different levels.

Mera also posses the ability to make hard water constructs, similar to a Lantern's hard light constructs.

Also, if you count all Atlanteans in, they have characters such as Arion, Tula (Aquagirl), Garth (Aqualad), Atlan (mage, telepath), Koryak (Aquaman's son), among others. The average Atlantean has strength FAR above that of an Asgardian, and more than enough to rip a man in half. They also have many sorcerers and skilled warriors at their disposal, as well as a standing army.

There really is no way for Wakanda to win, and this even goes as far as being a mismatch.

Like I said, Asgard sans-Odin with "normal" Thor would be a better match, but even then I'd give it to the Atlanteans.

#26 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

With Aquaman Mera and Tempest this seems too much

#27 Edited by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Thats why I gave T'challa prep and access to Bats files, I still think atlantis would win but its not a mismatch.

#28 Posted by Jorgevy (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: I still don't see it. Maybe Tchalla can do something but Im not seeing it. Maybe other posters will find something

#29 Posted by TheGraySon (512 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: Atlanteans are bred under the pressure of the ocean.. theyre just naturally stronger than the wakanda army..

#30 Posted by Nelomaxwell (13969 posts) - - Show Bio

Does the fact that Wakanda laid Marvel's atlantis to waste count here? I mean I'm sure you have all read Priests run of the black panther and aren't just talking out of your @ss'

#31 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

Does the fact that Wakanda laid Marvel's atlantis to waste count here? I mean I'm sure you have all read Priests run of the black panther and aren't just talking out of your @ss'

DC's Atlantis is much more powerful than Marvel's. It's not even a contest.

#32 Posted by TheGraySon (512 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

Does the fact that DC's Atlantis is a continent compared to Marvels Atlantis being a city count here, or are you just talking out of your ass? How about the fact that they are trained warriors who are also skilled in magic with advanced tech and have power houses like Tempest, Arion, Mera, and Aquaman?

Point made.

#33 Posted by Nelomaxwell (13969 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

Does the fact that DC's Atlantis is a continent compared to Marvels Atlantis being a city count here, or are you just talking out of your ass? How about the fact that they are trained warriors who are also skilled in magic with advanced tech and have power houses like Tempest, Arion, Mera, and Aquaman?

Point made.

And marvel's Atlantis isn't?

#34 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon: They dont have arion when I created the thread the only powerhouses they are meant to have is Tempest, Mera, and Aquaman, mainly because I couldn't think of anyone else from Wakanda of note.

#35 Posted by TheGraySon (512 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: Either way, those 3 are just too much.

#36 Posted by Nelomaxwell (13969 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon said:

Ill admit they're alot but T'challa now commands the armies of the dead. How Atlantis gonna be that? and how do they protect from the fact that storm can call down lighting on them all ? or that the Black Panther has a God on his side that nearly merced the Shadow king on the psychic plane?

#37 Posted by greenteaforme (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

@TheGraySon said:

Ill admit they're alot but T'challa now commands the armies of the dead. How Atlantis gonna be that? and how do they protect from the fact that storm can call down lighting on them all ? or that the Black Panther has a God on his side that nearly merced the Shadow king on the psychic plane?

Because Atlanteans are adept sorcerers. They would be able to easily banish any dead summoned. Although I'm not familiar with Panther's ability to do this, and he hasn't used it in X-Men vs. Avengers, even when his nation was being destroyed, so...

Plus, an army of super strong and super durable warriors, backed by super strong and super durable sorcerers, lead by Mera, Aquaman, Aqualad and any other notable citizens of Atlantis is just...too much.

Atlanteans outclass Amazons and Marvel's Asgardians margin.

Like I said, Asgard sans Odin and with "normal" Thor would have been a much better matchup.

#38 Edited by matchesmalone21 (11217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell: How the Wakadians can protect themselves to being teleported to the past? or being magically frozen? or protect from themselves of summoned demons by Tempest?

Wht Oror can do when Mera absorbs the water from her body?

Or even this??

No Caption Provided
#39 Posted by Static Shock (52876 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

Ill admit they're alot but T'challa now commands the armies of the dead.

To what extent? We haven't seen T'Challa command anything, yet.

#40 Posted by Dernman (25031 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:

@Nelomaxwell said:

Ill admit they're alot but T'challa now commands the armies of the dead.

To what extent? We haven't seen T'Challa command anything, yet.

Agreed. IIRC he's only King of the dead Black Panthers and we have no idea if he can summon them outside of that realm. At this point we only know that somehow their power has been added to his own.
#41 Posted by TheGraySon (512 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nelomaxwell said:

@TheGraySon said:

Depending on which version of Aquaman were talking about, he can summon dead sea creatures after he floods the battlefield. Lightning strikes would only affect the surface of the water, water is a good conductor but it just spreads across the surface.

#42 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon: Current versions of all characters, so aquaman cant do that

#43 Posted by TheGraySon (512 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: :( but that was cool

#44 Posted by matchesmalone21 (11217 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: So is new 52 Aquaman and mera. You know that tempest didn't appear don't you?

#45 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Yes I do, you can pre-flashpoint Tempest.

#46 Posted by Pokeysteve (11933 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth said:

@omegablast452: Yeah he would be and so would Mera as its been stated she is as strong as WW, I figured Wakanda would be much more efficient with their prep to make up for their physical disadvanages. You also have to take into account storm's rain power wouldn't be that effective against atlanteans, especially Mera as she can control water.

Where was that stated?

#47 Posted by matchesmalone21 (11217 posts) - - Show Bio

@icysloth: Okay,so still Tempest is able to teleport them to the past,summon demons and anything that he wants... New 52 Mera is evn more powerful tha before,the same with Aquaman..The atlantean army is pre-flashpoint too?

#48 Posted by icysloth (1329 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@icysloth said:

Where was that stated?

Aquaman #1

#49 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (12441 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@omegablast452:@Bo88gdan: @THUNDERBOLT30: Aquaman can use his teleapthy against humans,to attack their Basal Ganglia which is part of the genetic inheritance of when the first Earth beings were still in the water,Aquaman use this to defeated a White Martian and Dr. Polaris. Mera is another big gun,because she can control the density of water around to various purposes and remove the fluids of any being. Tempest can solo this easily,he has all Mera and Aquaman's powers in a lower level,but is well versed in magic,during Imperiex Warhe magically teleport the entire Atlantis to3000 years in the past.Atlanteanshas enormous ships that support the pressures of the world's deepest pit,has various types of energy weapons and are capable to fly. They also use several types of amors,such as that Aquaman used against a Imperiex Probe.

@marvelone: I want to see.the Wakadians return from 3000 years in the past.,with their technology

Thanks. This is helpful. Part of me is kind of leaning toward DC to win a majority here. Especially if magic can be used to toss wakanda to 3,000 years in the past. However BP with prep can very difficult to overcome. Can Aquaman use his TP in mass? Or only on 1 target at a time? How durable are the DC atlanteans compared to Marvel's? Can they withstand lightning? having moisture removed from their bodies? energy daggers?

I have not followed BP prior to his marriage to Storm, but with Wakanda, I know that their tech was sufficient to overcome the skrull's alien tech during Secret invasion with a massive EMP, used imagery tech to fake out the skrulls (i.e. - BP and Storm infiltrated the skrull ship appearing as skrulls) and BP did beat the tar out of a skrull that was physically superior to him and had the fighting skills of some of Marvel's most skilled h2h fighters. With prep BP has also used massive EMPs to take out a lot of Doom's tech, which is also pretty advanced. Wakanda also has magic but I don't recall if they have used it in battle so DC Atlantis could have an advantage there with Tempest if he isn't taken out early enough. In Doom War T'Challa developed a resistance to wakandan magic (being completely unaffected), and used shadow physics to overcome Doom after he usurped control of the world's vibranium and used it to make the vibranium inert around the planet, and to allow teleportation. With prep I can see BP considering an approach that could possibly neutralize atlanten tech (especially if any of them need tech to breathe on the surface) or use this to possibly BFR key members of the opposition. BP has also created hard light technology to create armor and weapons.

#50 Posted by TheDude123 (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panther creates and has mass produced Vibranium/secondary Adamantium alloy battle-suits for everyone including himself and storm that:

-block telepathy/psionics

-are runed and impervious to magic

- are hermetically sealed with their own air supply so the wearer can't be dehydrated.

-are immune to chronal (time) manipulation via an oscillating frequency energy field.

-can stop and slow time.

-give the powers of flight and allow said flight underwater.

-generate a constant cold plasma field upon command that surrounds the wearers suit.

-allow the wearer to become intangible at will yet the weapons/projectiles/missiles and effects become tangible outside of the 1 inch intangibility field if fired

-amplify the wearers strength by a factor of 100 and speed by a factor of 10

-are equipped with smart thermite micro-missiles with explosive warheads..

-are armed with Masers (microwave beam weapons) that can fire beams, wide angle blasts, and 360 degree radius fields.

-are armed with EMP weapons that can fire beams, wide angle blasts, and 360 degree radius fields

-are equipped with 2 shoulder mounted AI controlled min-guns with white phosphorous/ armor piercing smart-metal (punctures armor but expands rapidly when hitting flesh)

-are armed with 3 retractable anti-metal Vibranium claws on each hand/wrist/forearm.

-give the wearer UV/IR/Radar/Sonar/Telescopic vision/senses

He retrofits/upgrades his mechs with the same tech as the battle-suits above except the miniguns are replaced with vulcans and the smart missiles are the size of sidewinders.

He also sends out invisible, intangible drones/spy-cams that are undetectable by magic to spy on the Atlanteans and creates an energy field encompassing all of Wakanda where nothing but Wakandan tech will work and creates a magic/tech impervious force field around Wakanda that also blocks any type of surveillance, be it technological or mystical or psionic, but allows the drones signals to be received.

Wakanda is victorious.