User Lists: 0

Thor

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@mm7910: It is annoying to have one not properly utilized. Thor has suffered from that for quite a while himself despite all of his showings.. So I relate to that

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103 morpheus_  Moderator

Thor. No energy beyond lightning for Gabriel to manipulate from him and if Thor decides to simply smash him with Mjolnir Vulcan has no real defense against it. His forcefields have never withstood that level of force and we've already seen his blasts being ineffective against Kallark. Thor can straight-up tank everything and KO him in one punch if he feels like it.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: yup. Too many ups and downs. I'm not sure if writers don't read issues before or are just stubborn? I get wanting to go in your own direction but I think you need to still pay homage to some previous issues in some way.

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: Vulcan can drain kinetic and mystical energy from mjolnir.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mm7910: totally agree. After Aaron took over it dropped to an all time low. Laziness is what I think. Without keeping true to a at least some of the history then it's moot to me

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#108 morpheus_  Moderator

@mm7910 said:

@morpheus_: Vulcan can drain kinetic and mystical energy from mjolnir.

Difficult to do when it is used to bludgeon him to death. Manipulating Mjolnir's energies required Iron Man to tap into the same enchantment that powers the hammer, the best Vulcan has ever done is manipulate Adam Warlock's "quantum magic" which is nowhere near the same in scope.

Vulcan can't (or has never exhibited the capability to) drain kinetic energy, that's Maelstrom. Basically, Vulcan has no attack potent enough to harm Thor and Thor is physically imposing at a level Vulcan hasn't encountered. It's just a poor match for him.

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morpheus_: gonna have to disagree. First scan is of Emma Frost saying he is at the very least Omega level. Secondly, he drained The Eldest of every bit of energy he had (second scan). He also effects peoples mind (scan 3 made Kitty see Dead Colussus). So not sure how Thor wins with psionic manipulation by Vulcan in his head. And the shown ability to drain all forms of energy. Not to mention magic/mystical from Adam. No scan for that but there are plenty on the internet to use.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Omega_Beams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vulcan can depower thor

mm7910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

aliruhel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor without a shadow of a doubt. Vulcan is probably the most overrated character ever. I mean he got his ass handed to him by polaris for God's sake and she is no way near thors level.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By rajjarsalt

Thor summons some rain and that's that

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By destinyman75

Saw some arguments that Vulcan can drain. Funny argument given Thor can drain easier and on a much more massive scale and has been doing so much longer. Then you add far superior Physically durability hax and much more fire power. This is a clear win for Thor here