Vs battle wiki Ichigo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fragor can hurt Dangai Ichigo who's equal to the SK

Fragor > universal

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: please show is the scans for everything you said

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highmantra_x0sp: What do you mean? Dangai = True Shikai who split the SK in half and Fragor hurt that same Dangai Ichigo.

Kek_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell..

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highmantra_x0sp: I was joking but all that says is that he reclaimed his power by cutting down the SK.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: I know you were joking But I had to do something.

It did say that but according to @naruto_buster The Bleach Novel expert, he got a boost from the Sks Reaitsu.

Whether or not it's true is up to the Novel.

Avatar image for deactivated-6049ec169a971
deactivated-6049ec169a971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow undre is back... and even more retarded than ever. "outer space" is just parts of the universe. its not like gremmy created portions of outer space that spanned a freaking universe, just some small planet-sized spaces. and again many seem to forget that the soul king has lost all his powers by the start of bleach and has become a literal corpse weaker than even a normal human (he doesnt have the almighty anymore and he cant even react to anything/move). and yhwach absorbed a powerless shell/husk that didnt resemble the past "universal" prime soul king in any way. so he basically absorbed a sub-regular human dump.

again noone is universal in bleach other than arguably the prime soul king end of debate. also noone is mftl, including the "universal".

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idc can they just not have Kakazu at fucking town level when he scales to Bijuu 😠

Or Naruto characters are Moon level max 🌚

Avatar image for deactivated-63055b33107d2
deactivated-63055b33107d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't accept Kaguya to be Solar System for creation

Damn sure ain't accepting Universal Bleach for creation

Nothing to do with AP

A Transcended version of Aizen couldn't even Reitsu Crush Orihime of all people

There goes your Reitsu /AP logic

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much fan fics from people arguing for and against the cause, Imma throw mine as well

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

InB4 the lock

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By mantraxsp

*Aizen couldn't RC Orihime*

I'm in Visible Confusion as to when Orihime was ever near Aizen in the last 300 chapters.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m the plug who sold VSB guys that weed, and I’m here to confess that in May or may not have been laced with LSD and cocaine

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Too much fan fics from people arguing for and against the cause, Imma throw mine as well

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

InB4 the lock

should have ended this way

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ruksos said:

wow undre is back... and even more retarded than ever. "outer space" is just parts of the universe. its not like gremmy created portions of outer space that spanned a freaking universe, just some small planet-sized spaces. and again many seem to forget that the soul king has lost all his powers by the start of bleach and has become a literal corpse weaker than even a normal human (he doesnt have the almighty anymore and he cant even react to anything/move). and yhwach absorbed a powerless shell/husk that didnt resemble the past "universal" prime soul king in any way. so he basically absorbed a sub-regular human dump.

Assuming is all your doing🙂 u cant debunk it so u make shit up. its stated to be outer space not a portion. Are okay? Its not like the existence of his dead corpse kept the worlds together.

again noone is universal in bleach other than arguably the prime soul king end of debate. also noone is mftl, including the "universal".

they been ftl the number 9 espada reacted to sun light auswhlen was calced at mftl. The x-aixs is beyond the concept of reacting its immeasurable. Aizen moved in a void thats inaccessible. Kotosu also immeasurable can send plp to different time periods

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Wanderez
@undre said:
No Caption Provided

they been ftl the number 9 espada reacted to sun light
No. Aaroniero would have to dodge the sunlight from almost point blank range to make him FTL, however since we don't know how far light had traveled before he realized there's a hole in the wall, the distance we assume for safety measure is between Aaroniero and the actual hole.
auswhlen was calced at mftl
This has never been the case and even then Liltotto's speed=/=Aushwahlen's speed.
The x-aixs is beyond the concept of reacting its immeasurable
Infinite* and that's just the speed of the "projectile", that doesn't change anything.
Aizen moved in a void thats inaccessible
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, however it has to be explicitly stated that time doesn't pass/is erased from said space to assume any kind of speed and even then It'd simply result in resistance to time hax since nothing would support such levels of speed at any given point in the series.
Kotosu also immeasurable can send plp to different time periods
While Kototsu can time-paradox whoever it comes in contact with, the speed at which it operates was never mentioned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre been back a whole day and he's already become a meme (again)

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By mantraxsp

@decaffeinated: Lol

You know somethings bad when the fanbase you're in turns against you.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

InB4 the lock

Dang... there goes infinite speed Adam and Zeus...

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By gelato_exotic

@bossmountain: It's invalid now?

Not like it wasn't already before

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey it's possible until the full timeframe for the fight was given... and welll I've seen fights in Baki end quicker than that.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We stan for Infinite speed TFTST ✋😔

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: Lol

You know somethings bad when the fanbase you're in turns against you.

the fate Fanbase was against mutliversal CCC Gilgamesh for the longest. And it still became a thing.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: it will still be close to LS and their are plp many times faster than him

If we scale ichigos shunpo speed of ichbies whos obviously slower than him. It took ichigo 9 hours going sub relativisc speeds. Asuwalen went the same distance in secs its easily mftl

So you agree its infinite? Okay the zero squad reacted to it so infinite speed

It saids if chased by it you would be throw into a different time period that would be immeasurable speed. Which is movement to different time periods or timelines

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:

Hey it's possible until the full timeframe for the fight was given... and welll I've seen fights in Baki end quicker than that.

Brooo you know it ain't happening I knew it was turn out to be a fluke like I've been saying for the last month smh

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lowball, he's easily 6D in Mugetsu.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku still solos tho.

d1vine_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: hax>stats isn't true unless they are conceptual/metaphysical. low tier matter manipulation are called hax, but they wouldn't do shit to characters who have shown resistance. same goes for the former as well.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hopefully foddershiki doesn't get a solar system upgrade because someone in vs battle wiki misunderstood the naruto novels context

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Drax5343

I love people saying the bleach fandom is the worst when there are people on CV who think Kaguya is universal and pre ts base Luffy is MFTL

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku has never cut a universe in half with a Kamehameha. ovo

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: @decaffeinated: @highmantra_x0sp: @naruto_buster: @sup3rn0va:

Yo, sorry for tagging you guys but I'm lost here. I'm hoping one or two of y'all can break the reasonings behind the universe+ bleach. I tried reading through the doc and thread it got accepted (tbh I skimmed through em real quick) and didn't understand a few things like :

• Why is the WoTL and SS regarded as time spaces and not planets as they were likened as such in the novel? Especially when its been consistently been noted as planets in the series (hell the name SS is directly referring to the planet) . There's also the fact that the Garganta was said by Urahara to connect SS, WoTL, HM and space time together? (Now this might sound dumb but.) If the SS, WoTL and HM were regarded as Time spaces respectively why would Kisuke bother mentioning space time at the end of it?
  • Why was the dimension of both the soul society and WoTL considered Universe sized each? Especially considering the fact that there was only 1 universe in the very beginning and there's no record of it being severed, best I could get from all that was that they got shut from each other by the PSK? Hell there's even a statement (IIRC) along the lines of when the Universe tilts, the worlds spill into the others?
  • Why is vegetable SK who was basically a husk being compared to his prime self with Uni+ dura (which tbh still makes no sense to me)
  • I remember seeing a scan in that thread detailing Yhwach was only going to erode/remove the boundaries separating the realms. Why wasn't that even considered at all?

I'm only asking these questions because it seems you guys have a pretty good understanding (that's how in I at least see it) on how the Universal+ was gotten for the verse and the fact I'm not well versed on scaling universe level and beyond ("I shall seal the heavens" gave me headache lmao) If you do not , please feel free to ignore me. I'll probably try to find some time in a week or two to read through it

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Bossmountain

@naruto_buster said:

Goku has never cut a universe in half with a Kamehameha. ovo

He did cancel out a shockwave that would destroy the whole macrocosm with just his fist.

and Mui scales above a character that endanger a macrocosm or two in several of his battle

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Drax5343

They aren’t actually saying Ichigo is as strong as MUI Goku or Beerus. They’re putting him at low 2C which has MUI Goku and Beerus yes but they also consider TOP KKx20SSB Goku and Golden Frieza Low 2C. They probably think he’s on that level.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: just how Yhwach canceled a shockwave inside Muken, infinite size dimension?

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343 said:

They aren’t actually saying Ichigo is as strong as MUI Goku or Beerus. They’re putting him at low 2C which has MUI Goku and Beerus yes but they also consider TOP KKx20SSB Goku and Golden Frieza Low 2C. They probably think he’s on that level.

the fact that ichigo is in the same tier as KKx20SSB Goku is still ludicrous.

I find Ichigo Soloing Toriko ludicrous

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: Ok yes yahwach and ichigo are universal in the bleach verse but we have to consider what website vs battle is. ichigo is outlcassed by the vast majority of chracters in the multiversal tier. Him being that tier on a power scaling site is basically a empty title as he can never beat the vast majority of other chracters in that tier without the use of headcanon arguments like him using rc to beat goku.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: I’ll try to answer but I am on mobile so I won’t be able to show scans.

1. In the manga it is stated that the garganta is like the outerspace to the dimensions. The Dangai which is the way to access this dimensions is separated with its own time and space from the other dimensions. Isshin explained this part to Ichigo before he fought Aizen.

2. Correct there is a statement that says the universe in Soul Society (the Reishi universe) will spilt into the World of the Living. The Kishi universe) In other worlds the spiritual realm would spilt into the real world. The early manga and databook says that both Soul Society and the World of the living are parallel to each other. The world of the living was called a dimension in one panel of the manga too.

3. The Husk is in a permanent stated of Stagnation after his arm of “Progression” and “Regression “ were cut off from his body. He remains stagnated with his Reiatsu as if he was both alive and death. I’ll use a similar example so it is easier to understand. Is as if he has no past or future. He can’t get weaker or stronger.

4. You may have written or worded that one wrong because I don’t remember Yhwach removing any barriers between the worlds. Do you mean the Soul King? The sealed husk was created. The being inside of it was given the tittle, Soul King. The original five nobles wanted a God they could control. One that would never get angry and undo everything he did. In a nutshell they fear his power.

You can read the entire lore of the Soul King in this images. https://imgur.com/gallery/xjKCnCi

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ob1toe: what is rc? And I really don’t care about his tier or the other characters. I am just simply trying to explain what is written in the manga and light novel to others.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: just how Yhwach canceled a shockwave inside Muken, infinite size dimension?

Muken isn't infinite tho.

Back in Chapter 523, Unohana stated that Muken stretches on infinitely when she was training with Kenpachi. infinitely. but same was said about the physical universe in DBZ . and heaven and hell are all the same size. So i guess it's 3 infinite dimensions.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto_buster said it.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: RC = Reaitsu/Soul Crush. Ya know what Aizen/Ichigo do.

Ob1Toe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naruto_buster: soul crush. their was a vs battle poll on goku vs ichigo and that was a major argument. Imo ichigo should be multi planetary tier wise at most. As the 2 tier is usually for high end reality warpers and chracters who can bust timelines.

Naruto_buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Naruto_buster

@bossmountain: the light novel confirms twice that Unohana statement is correct. Muken is in did infinite. First is stated by the narrator and the second time by Aura who was stated to be on the level of Aizen with her capabilities and is able to manipulate Kishi and Reishi at will.

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By mantraxsp

@bossmountain said:
@naruto_buster said:

Muken isn't infinite tho.

Back in Chapter 523, Unohana stated that Muken stretches on infinitely when she was training with Kenpachi. infinitely. but same was said about the physical universe in DBZ . and heaven and hell are all the same size. So i guess it's 3 infinite dimensions.

Muken is Infinite though. It's an infinite dimension under the soul society. I believe the Novels had something so say about that and I wouldn't doubt Unohanas words.

DBZ is another verse entirely. You could say something else about that.

Heaven, Hell? What?

Hell in Bleach isn't exactly Infinite but it could be argued to be as it's eternal and always holding souls for all of eternity.

Heaven is idk