VOTING OPEN: CAV: Xeno Goku (xana1) vs Yan Sen (infinitemass)

• 78 results
InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By InfiniteMass

CAV RULES (because some people keep forgetting)

3. Challenge a Viner - Rules and Guidelines

A CaV (Challenge a Viner) is a structured debate wherein two or more users debate in a public thread. A CaV may be a part of a tournament. Once the debate is complete, voting becomes open to the public, and other users may vote on who they believe made the best argument. Here are some rules on CaVs:

• CaV creation rules:
    • CaVs are not bound by the Battle Forum (1.) Rules for Battle Thread Creation or (4.) BANNED Battles. Whether or not the battle is fair is determined by the users who agreed to the battle in the first place. Likewise, participants may use characters that would otherwise be banned (such as Dragonball characters) if both agree.
    • Do not make a battle without permission as a means of “calling somebody out.” The conditions of the battle should be discussed privately between the debaters (or tourney host). Once the conditions of the battle are agreed upon, one of the participants will create the battle. Once made, the conditions may not be changed without permission from the debaters or the tourney host
  • Voting rules:
    • Voters must vote PURELY on the basis of merit – who made the best argument? Do not vote based on which character(s) you think would/should win in a battle
    • Do not give your opinion regarding the battle itself, and do not make an argument of your own.
    • Do not comment on the arguments being made until voting is open.
    • The CaV creators may choose to exclude users from voting based on post count (ex.: “People must have at least 500 posts to vote”). They may not exclude specific users from voting.
    • You get one vote. You may not vote using alt accounts, and you may not vote for yourself.

CaVs are a serious debate platform, so please treat those battles with a degree of dignity.

Xeno Goku

Presented by @xana1

No Caption Provided

VS

Yan Sen

Presented by @infinitemass

No Caption Provided

Rules

Again, this is a CAV and not a debate thread, if you wish to be tagged after each post between @infinitemass and @xana1 then write Tag after each post or TAEP

If you simply want to be tagged when Voting is Open, then write Tag for Vote or T4V

Battle Rules

• Win conditions include: K/O, Incap
  • No BFR
  • No outside help
  • No attack that "Erases Existince"/Hakai

Please be respectful to @infinitemass and @xana1 by holding all judgement until voting time, and when it is time to vote, please vote on which person made the better debate and not on who you personally think would win.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1 let me know what you think or if I should add more rules

Soloyourverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep+t4v

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Divyansh13

Taep,I wanna know about both tbh

nohomom8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP please

Darknessdevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP and T4V

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: No problem, you want me to go first?

DemarG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I assume this is any version of yan sen/xeno goku?

Taep

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: No worries, take your time, with CAVs it take a week between posts simply because of how large the discussion is. I will tag you when I post my opening argument. Then when you get a chance you can put yours up after.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy

Taep

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: Still working on my post, will probably have it up by tomorrow or Sunday

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: Yeah, sorry I've had real life getting in the way, i'll get a post up this week for sure

Spider-Simp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

taep

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: Post will be up tonight once i get out of work

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yan Sen Vs Xeno Goku

Who is Yan Sen?

Yan Sen is a cultivator from the series, Cultivator vs Hero Society. The premise is a powerful cultivator is sent to another dimension, this dimension is where Earth is located and it is full of Super Heroes. Yan Sen decides to rebuild his sect on earth after his sect was wiped out by his enemies in the heavenly realm.

Yan Sen has a ton of abilities, and his strength and Speed is off the charts, but his Cultivation and the laws of a Cultivator are shown through direct scaling.

Ex. Qi Refining<Immortal Cultivator<Emperor Deity

This will be the layout in which I set up my characters abilities and my Opinion

• Cultivation
  • Speed
  • AP

Cultivation

Cultivation in Cultivator against Hero Society works a lot like most wuxia/cultivation novels, as with scaling and powers alike. There are minor differences and those will be shown, but the overall layout will seem similar if you have read a cultivation series in the past. In Cultivator against Hero Society the layout goes like this:

• Ordinary Warrior
  • Martial Peak

Mortal Cultivation

• Qi Cultivation
  • Spirit Cultivation
  • Spirit Refinement
  • Dao Coalescence

Immortal Cultivation

• Heavenly Deity
  • Golden Deity
  • Meta Deity
  • Transcendent Deity

Mystic Beings

• Half - Emperor of Deities
  • Emperor of Deities (Yan Sen)

Yan Sen was on his way to reaching the Emperor of Deities while he was in seclusion in his personal space, but was interrupted when he found out his entire Sect that his Master left him in charge of had completely been destroyed.

Currently Yan Sen maintains a form that uses less than a thousandth of his power or in other words 0.001 percent. We can tell how much power he is using depending on his hair color(sort of like DBZ lol), when his Hair is entirely White, that is when you know he is using full power.

Another thing to note is his dimensional tiering, to note he is from the Heavenly dimension, and each “world” used in his context is it’s own dimension.

Speed

Yan Sen used to not have the greatest speed feats, capping out at MFTL, but now it is insanely beyond that. But I like to build that up, so let's start with his lower end feats and go up from there.

First we have Yan Sen travel from earth to the moon almost instantly with his Disciple

Considering it takes Light 2.51 seconds to get from the Earth to the Moon, this is a casual FTL feat. Nice

But that's nothing, his disciple does this, casually, and she is magnitudes weaker than him. She does this almost instantly, and is far enough to see Jupiter, the Sun and the Earth. MFTL feat easy, but it gets better.

While fighting in Space in another Galaxy, Yan Sen travels to Earth, breaks through to another Dimension, going through countless other dimensions, and finds the Hobbs king, in which the Hobbs king says how impressed he is that he found him so fast.

Here is info on them being outside of the galaxy

No Caption Provided

This should be more than enough to prove his speed is MTFTL++++ easily, and that's him at 0.01% power, it gets ridiculous if you actually multiple it by him at 100% power. Yikes

AP/DC and Attack Powers

Yan Sen in general has a lot of goofy and insane attacks, considering he hasn’t met his match at all, it’s a little hard to gauge just how far he can go.

• When Yan Sen first arrived on earth he was challenged by tons of heroes, but one of his best feat is when he attacked the aliens who came to earth. He sent a QI attack all the way from earth to space in a fraction of a second, and hit a ship that was moving at FTL speeds. This attack, which was casual BTW, actually broke Space, meaning it’s a durability ignoring attack, because space time itself has no actual durability.
  • When Yan Sen came out of seclusion and found out his sect was massacred, with just the raise of his fist, he killed half of the heavenly realm, now just for clarification, Yan Sen states that Earth is a small world in comparison to the Heavenly Realm. During his manslaughter of the heavenly Realm he killed 5 Mystic Beings in one hit, now this is really impressive because Yan Sen states himself that a Mystic Being is able to create their own dimensions and create planets and life.
  • On top of the time he was creating a golden pill after the fight with Sis Lan, he started creating thunderclaps of calamity, he explains how each strike is capable of burning 37 million acres of land, and each is 15 Kilometers wide. This also doubles as a speed feat because Yan Sen says that the thunder claps of calamity strike 99,999 times in the span of 6 seconds, Thats 16,666 strikes every second, and while showing Sis Yan, she experienced only 2 strikes of lightning before losing her consciousness from shock at the amount of power. In case you are wondering, the amount of time that passed is at most a Nano Second, in which he and Sis Lan were perceiving the amount of time. Just a tidbit to add.
  • During his fight with the Mecha Brothers, Yan Sen casually oneshots 1 with a giant sword that stabs him right through Mars and into Jupiter

As you can see, they had to pass by the sun, so that means that mars was much further than usual as its on the opposite side of the solar system cycle.

• During his fight with the Hob King, Yan Sen Accidentally destroys a solar system, stating himself that was the smallest amount of his power he could use. King Hobb then re-creates everything including the lives of 6 billion hobbs that Yan Sen killed by accident.

• His best feat to date is destroying a universe while only using 1/1000 of his power, or 0.01 percent. If you take into consideration he isn’t anywhere near to full power, and was capable of recreating the Universe he just destroyed, this is casually a multi universal feat. And remember, mystic beings themselves are capable of creating thousands of worlds by themselves, and each of these worlds represents it’s own dimension, not necessarily a world within the context of a planet.
  • Yan Sen also cracked the God Sealer device that houses the entire universe he is in, he even states he can easily break the device but decides not to because it would be shameless.

Other Abilities

• Is capable of turning back time
  • Is capable of entering and destroying the souls of individuals
  • His spiritual pressure was strong enough knock the planet out of orbit
  • Is capable of copying and creating his own superpowers
  • Can access the demon realm from a painting and send other people there
  • Is capable of controlling people who are teleporting or warping through space.

Conclusion

Yan Sen has multiple ways to put Goku down, on top of the obvious soul destruction and probing, he is capable of attacking him with abilities that ignore durability. I also don’t think he is nearly as fast as Yan Sen, who is capable of traversing multiple Universes with ease. He also has significant spatial awareness, capable of reacting to people before they move and control their movement when attempting to teleport., so Goku trying to use instant transmission to throw him off would do nothing, since he is capable of controlling the actual space Goku is teleporting through.

FYI, some pictures are missing, they will be added a little later, its a bit time consuming getting every pic for every feat but they will be added. This should at least give my opponent something to read so he can prepare a counter argument.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: No Problem, look forward to your counter!

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: Sounds good, let me know when its done, looks good so far

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: Thanks for the update!

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: No worries man, get better and enjoy your Holidays!

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By InfiniteMass

@xana1: Are you done with your post?

If that's the case I will start working on my counter post.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: I haven't forgot, I will have my counter up next week

michealdemiurg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: is this a case of running away? Taep

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xana1: Ooppsss, ok really sorry about that, let me get at it, I've been super busy lately, but I will have sometime clearing up soon. Will have it up this week hopefully, next week at the latest.

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The God Above Gods

The Universe

So the Universe in the world of Yan Sen isn't simple, for one, Yan Sen's comes from a Dimension, a higher dimension than that of the Universes he's interacted with so far. No only is Yan Sen capable of creating entire dimensions separately, but is also capable of creating Life and Destroying it with a wave of his hand. But let me Use some scans and some information to show exactly what I mean.

No Caption Provided

Here we have Yan Sen in another dimension, existing outside the universe he is interacting with, it's not that the universe itself is finite, it's not, it's that Yan Sen teleported to a higher dimension. This makes sense since Yan Sen is originally from the highest dimension, the Heavenly Realm, which he was kicked from and it was hidden in many different Dimensional Spaces.

The World

If you have ever read a cultivation Novel, or Cultivation Manhua, you would know that world in this context, actually means Universe or dimension. I believe this is because of the Chinese translation, and how World/Universe/Dimension can all be interchangeable. Just want to make this clear because in the scans I will show, they will mention world, but they are talking about different Dimensions and separate Universes.

No Caption Provided

Here they are talking about Ancient Superheroes and their ability to create Higher Dimensions. Yan Sen is impressed, but responds by saying he wants to kidnap them and study them, as if they are nothing more than Bugs.

No Caption Provided

And honestly, they really are, Yan Sen himself states Mythical Beings are capable of creating thousands of Dimensions!

No Caption Provided

And he one shot 20 of them at the same time, killing five and injuring 10, WITH ONE STRIKE.

No Caption Provided

These are beings who can create and destroy entire dimensions.

By no means is Yan Sen even on the same playing field as Goku, he is far above, a god above Gods. Xeno Goku isn't the strongest in his Universe either. Yan Sen has killed multiple gods, one while he used 1/1 thousandth of his power, and he didn't just destroy his universe, he recreated it as well. Meaning his has the power of both destruction and conceptualization.

Him Powering up literally cracked the deity containment device which houses the entire Universe he is currently in and wants to create his sect in.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You may be wondering, our Universe isn't 2.6 billion years old, I will note that time flows vastly differently in each dimension. In the Heavenly Demon Dimension that Yan Sen created for his students, thousands of years passed while only weeks past in his dimension.

Rebutal

The info is great, but it doesn't really mean much int he context of who is facing.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Yan Sen has a significant speed advantage, capable of traversing multiple universes and dimensions in order to find the Hob God

Hax

You haven't explained to me how Xeno Goku gets past Yan Sens multiple hax

• Time Manipulation
  • Soul Manipulation
  • Durability Ignoring Attacks that go through Space and Time
  • The ability to reach higher dimensions
  • Space Manipulation, including the ability to bend space itself
  • The ability to break through Multiple dimensional walls by himself.

I can offer more, but the point has been made, Xeno Goku is strong, but isn't facing a person who simply uses martial arts and energy attacks to fight.

This is a person who regularly displays his power of being above gods who are capable of creation and conceptualization.

@xana1