(VOTING OPEN) CaV: Urashiki and Kaguya Otsutsuki(EpicHotFlame) Vs Immortal Shion(RikuYamaha)

• 58 results
RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FINAL COUNTERS

To destroy a City, you need at least 6.3 Megatons of force to destroy it. To destroy a island, you need at least 4 Gigatons to destroy it. 1 gigaton is 1000 Megatons. So yeah, big difference.

aah k, then, thanx for explaining but arent they almost the same size

Real life logic does enter into fiction. IE fire burning or Ice Freezing. And no, i don't see tanking considering the camera moves too fast in that gif to see it.

Light shouldnt cause destruction or felt hitting hard for e.g kizaru. Take a look again, Naruto was hit all the way to the centre of the moon sliced, saying he didnt get it, is false assumption

No Caption Provided

So you contradicted yourself?

no i just forgot....anyways, it doesnt matter

He didn't blitz her, he got a lucky shot. And second, sakura tagging Kaguya is not PIS considering kaguya had byakugon to have 360 vison.

lol then i guess shion reacting to LS was a lucky one as well smh, thats not how it works, a feat is a feat, Kaguya was aware mainly of both naruto and sasuke, naruto blitz and he himself wasnt surprised he got her and ur implying it was a lucky shot lol with what assumption?

Bee literally said "Teleportation technique". And yeah, naruto does have teleportation to a degree.

lol i didnt see any teleportation technique, what i saw was shunshin which is a technique, a ninja can move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds, its similar to flash step and that was hokage naruto not KCM naruto

What? How did you get that conclusion? Raikage is Hypersonic+, given that Sage Naruto was able to react at close range to the 3rd's attacks and base Madara could guard against the 4th's punches.

4th raikage is faster than the 3rd, and madara guarding against his punch is a feat for him

So KCM naruto, who is faster then light is scared and had to aim dodge light fang from madara which is light speed? If he did have FTL speeds, he would of statues madara light fang, which he very clearly did not. Your FTL "feats" and contradicted by the real feats presented.

when did naruto say or show he was scared?? and when did he aim dodge it? lol the assumptions u bring up are funny and y cant kizaru statue a guy trying to escape from him (in Xdrake and some other guys vs Kizaru)? y cant ludociel statue monspeet and diereri? y cant faster ppl statue slower ppl? cuz its the animators choice

It kinda is, considering she had to move both her arms and legs to react from four different places with ease.

no its not, unless she was dodging 4 of them not protecting her self against it

No, i meant movement speed, considering she can fight on par with Diablo. Diablo being a guy who can keep up in speed with Chloe while Chloe is able to outspeed Rimurus future sight. The same future sight that made Melt Slash seem like It stopped in time.

outspeeding his future sight doesnt mean anything, as u said urself before someone who can see the future but got blitz by another person is nothing special...lol so again what speed is that?

What??? You said and i quote "TRUTH SEEKER ORBS:These are basically shape-able black orbs that disintegrates both body and souls with a single touch"

So again with the contradiction

what contradiction?? lmao this guy, when toneri used tso to create a cage for hinata, did hinata disintegrate when she touched it? no cuz the effect doesnt work when tso was used to create something

No Caption Provided

...i guess its my fault for not adding this in the TSO section, i thought u should have known this by now, tho

Lmao i know, even more so considering that's what i said. It only effects jutsus. And thanks for proving my point even more, as now you gotta prove it effecting true souls without Chakra.

so u think souls are made of chakra? lmao no, what u have to prove to me is how souls in naruto are made of chakra? tso affecting souls is soul damaging effect for it...u do know if someone's entire chakra was pulled out, they would die, right? as we see here for an example of nagato using the gedo statue to extract their entire chakra instantly in the process of causing death, this ability isnt soul sucking btw, the dragon doesnt soul suck, it chakra absorbs (used to think it was soul suck tbh)

Loading Video...

then we have naruto whose soul (which u assumed was made off chakra) was pulled out and wasnt unconscious nor dead, if it was made off chakra then im guessing naruto would have been unconscious/dead cuz that thing was pulled out completely

No Caption Provided

I read it"harvest" which meant he adorbed it, not busted it.

when did harvest ever mean absorb cuz when momo is talking bout harvest, he usual plucks a fruit from the divine tree and eats it

BruhX100000000 Zeno is shown to destroy universes with a snap.

lol what about gold d roger lacking feats, then, y did u ignore that one?

Her ESTO didn't even destroy much, it only expanded. And creating=/= destroying.

it didnt finish expanding tho, it was still expanding and black zetsu said she wanted to destroy the dimension and everything in it in order to create a new one

No….as i shown she didn't tank it.

omg, u act like her arms wasnt cut off already by naruto

Creating=/= destroying so null argument.

ur the one with a null argument when black zetsu flat out explained she was going to destroy it in order to re create it

Well that sucks considering naruto broke it with a kick.

dont talk bs when that never happened, the tso never broke when he kicked it

First, prove he can do that before anything happens.

lol if someone can see the future, time teleport minutes to the future and avoid anything that happens in the present, ofc he can do it before anything happens, even in the link i put in his opener, base urashiki was never hit with an attack ever, unfortunately he cant use that in transformed state

Second, no. Urushiki is not gonna instantly go for time skip+hook considering he almost never done it in the series. And since you keep on saying no IC for shion, its not IC for urushiki to just F around with time shenanigans. Is so, why did he not do it with his fight against sasuke or burrito.

lol yh he was spamming it in base form and throwing hooks is IC for him, its so IC for urashiki unlike for shion who used time stop like once or twice lol ...

COUNTERS TO CONCLUSIONS

Ahhh, then why do you keep comparing raikage synapses to movement speed? Kinda hypocritical of you.

i already told u before i didnt know what synapse was and u still bring that up?

Yes she is, with teleportation and pure speed as i shown.

Shion also has resistance to time shenanigans and has her own time abilities with thought acceleration to react to them, so yeah, he's touchable.(even more so with burrito bullying him in the final fight)

lol in transformed state but i said in BASE he is untouchable when using that ability as shown in the anime...do u have problem reading "base"?...resistance to time stop not urashiki time teleportation, her abilities cant counter and hit urashiki using that ability (jiraiya countered it, tho but shion doesnt have an ability similar to what jiraiya did), so it aint happening for shion

The limbo clone being immune thing is directly countered via being able to be harmed by phyical attacks moment after by naruto.

nah thats a feat for naruto touching it (which he would do to shion) cuz sasuke already said physical attacks cant touch it but naruto could

Due to it being a subside effect of rimuru, which Rimuru has his on 24/7

nah all those arent passively active:-

spacial domination needs to be activated when used

infinite prison needs to be activated before it has effect

secluded space, he isnt passively controlling heat or absorbing it, he needs to do it at will

same applies to the defence barrier, unless rimuru was shown/said to have it on forever, then no

He's not taking control over her body with Susanoo on, and Zetsu has Negative 10 feats of even disrupting time stop.

lol i think u meant 0 feats but as u said, if u can use ur ability to reflect ur will which kaguya can do

"Has enough power to destroy a small country". This.

power=/=strength

Yes it is, as it's superior to nearly creating hills.

lol 10M isnt close to the size of what sakura uprooted with a punch

That entire fight was Diablo and Shion counting each other while fist fighting wtf?

where was it said they clashed? what i read was shion and diablo fighting then, using her cook slash to negate diablo's attack

All she needs to do is come in contact with it. And even then, you gotta prove she can be immobilized due to Susanoo.

where did it say with contact?, the way she has shown to use that ability is by slashing but ur right anyways, its useless cuz susanoo is the only abilities to negate it

Susanoo negates it with the cause and effect null so it's not gonna work.

nah...

1. she has no idea whats happening to her past self, so how will she casualty manipulate that?

2. she has no feat of casualty manipulating whats in the past

3. lol even when shion in the past was killed by a dude, y didnt her future self save her? dont assume things....

FINAL CONCLUSIONS

lol seals and immobilisation would be useless due to susanoo being her haxed ability but thanx to urashiki's preparations which shion cant counter, my team wins....Believe it!!!

No Caption Provided
EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Final Conclusion

No Caption Provided

Again....wow Epic..really pulling in the stops. Well no matter, lets be done with it.

Counters to All

aah k, then, thanx for explaining but arent they almost the same size

No, they are not. You don't see small cities dwarfing islands do you? Or even so mountains.

Light shouldnt cause destruction or felt hitting hard for e.g kizaru. Take a look again, Naruto was hit all the way to the centre of the moon sliced, saying he didnt get it, is false assumption

Actually to be scientific, light can be felt. Light is composed of photons, which have no mass, so therefore light has no mass and can't weigh anything. But not so fast. Because photons have energy -- and, as Einstein taught us, energy is equal to the mass of a body, multiplied by the speed of light squared. And by such, light can be felt.

lol then i guess shion reacting to LS was a lucky one as well smh, thats not how it works, a feat is a feat, Kaguya was aware mainly of both naruto and sasuke, naruto blitz and he himself wasnt surprised he got her and ur implying it was a lucky shot lol with what assumption?

No, cause unlike Kaguya or Naruto, Shion was moving and intercepting the light with low difficulty.

My assumption comes from the fact that even after that, he couldn't "blitz" her again, as he was only getting lucky shots in(IE the seal)

lol i didnt see any teleportation technique, what i saw was shunshin which is a technique, a ninja can move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds, its similar to flash step and that was hokage naruto not KCM naruto

So now your removing the actual technique from the story to fit your agenda? The technique used by hokage naruto is literally translated to "Teleportation" and even Bee said it was a teleportation technique. There is honestly no way to deny it.

4th raikage is faster than the 3rd, and madara guarding against his punch is a feat for him

I am not sure how you got the 4th being faster then 3rd but ok.

when did naruto say or show he was scared?? and when did he aim dodge it? lol the assumptions u bring up are funny and y cant kizaru statue a guy trying to escape from him (in Xdrake and some other guys vs Kizaru)? y cant ludociel statue monspeet and diereri? y cant faster ppl statue slower ppl? cuz its the animators choice

Actually, its because its not in character for them to do so and the other opponents like your SDS characters have hax to prevent it. Faulty argument. As for naruto, he saw the attack coming before moving his body.

no its not, unless she was dodging 4 of them not protecting her self against it

Bruh momento. Even she can pressure Hakuro, who has Thought Accelration which increases perception X100000 times. Hakuro being a guy who can move at SOL.

outspeeding his future sight doesnt mean anything, as u said urself before someone who can see the future but got blitz by another person is nothing special...lol so again what speed is that?

Considering Rimuru is FTL in base, and Chloe Blitzed it, yeah it's special.

what contradiction?? lmao this guy, when toneri used tso to create a cage for hinata, did hinata disintegrate when she touched it? no cuz the effect doesnt work when tso was used to create something

Well it seems you don't know what contradiction is. A contradiction is a person, thing, or situation in which inconsistent elements are present.or the statement of a position opposite to one already made. You contradicted yourself as of saying it could disintegrate anything by touch. And hince i shown proof that it doesnt.

so u think souls are made of chakra? lmao no, what u have to prove to me is how souls in naruto are made of chakra? tso affecting souls is soul damaging effect for it...u do know if someone's entire chakra was pulled out, they would die, right? as we see here for an example of nagato using the gedo statue to extract their entire chakra instantly in the process of causing death, this ability isnt soul sucking btw, the dragon doesnt soul suck, it chakra absorbs (used to think it was soul suck tbh)

Easy.

No Caption Provided

And jutsu.

No Caption Provided

Another jutsu.

No Caption Provided

Another one.

No Caption Provided

Another.

No Caption Provided

All of theses souls are a yin Charka. Hell it even says it here when explaining chakra.

No Caption Provided

So yeah, souls in naruto are part of jutsus.

then we have naruto whose soul (which u assumed was made off chakra) was pulled out and wasnt unconscious nor dead, if it was made off chakra then im guessing naruto would have been unconscious/dead cuz that thing was pulled out completely

The instance you provided shows narutos soul not fully pulled out. And he had to use chakra to touch it. Even so, i allready proven as of why souls in naruto are made of chakra, as of above.

when did harvest ever mean absorb cuz when momo is talking bout harvest, he usual plucks a fruit from the divine tree and eats it

Harvest- the process or period of gathering in crops. As in taking in large amounts of something to store. IE in the context being harvest is asorbing.

lol what about gold d roger lacking feats, then, y did u ignore that one?

Nah, he fought on par with Prime whitebeard so.

No Caption Provided

it didnt finish expanding tho, it was still expanding and black zetsu said she wanted to destroy the dimension and everything in it in order to create a new one

But did it? Statements=/= Feats.

omg, u act like her arms wasnt cut off already by naruto

Cause it wasn't.

She quite clearly took damage from it.

No Caption Provided

ur the one with a null argument when black zetsu flat out explained she was going to destroy it in order to re create it

Statements=/= Feats.

dont talk bs when that never happened, the tso never broke when he kicked it

Kicked or broke, does not matter cause it was still deflected and out of use.

No Caption Provided

lol if someone can see the future, time teleport minutes to the future and avoid anything that happens in the present, ofc he can do it before anything happens, even in the link i put in his opener, base urashiki was never hit with an attack ever, unfortunately he cant use that in transformed state

Well due to Fate manipulation and Cause and effect, the avoid anything is nulled. Think what GER can do. So null point.

lol yh he was spamming it in base form and throwing hooks is IC for him, its so IC for urashiki unlike for shion who used time stop like once or twice lol ...

I fail to see one of those instances. And Shion can spam time stop, it's just not really IC of her to do so. And even then, it doesnt make time stop off the table as she can still see them as threats and use it, which is IC of shion to go all out.

Donezo

Counters to COUNTERS TO CONCLUSION

Mhh

i already told u before i didnt know what synapse was and u still bring that up?

Because you still tried to use it as a just argurment.

lol in transformed state but i said in BASE he is untouchable when using that ability as shown in the anime...do u have problem reading "base"?...resistance to time stop not urashiki time teleportation, her abilities cant counter and hit urashiki using that ability (jiraiya countered it, tho but shion doesnt have an ability similar to what jiraiya did), so it aint happening for shion

He never uses that ability in the first instance of battle so null. So a ability which has fate and Cause and effect cant effect it? But jiraiya can? Yep, seems like you dont know what the abilities of Shion are.

nah thats a feat for naruto touching it (which he would do to shion) cuz sasuke already said physical attacks cant touch it but naruto could

As i just said, the limbo are not full intag as it can be felt(my bijuu statement) and touched(my naruto and sasuke and EVEN sakura statement) so null point.

nah all those arent passively active:-

spacial domination needs to be activated when used

infinite prison needs to be activated before it has effect

secluded space, he isnt passively controlling heat or absorbing it, he needs to do it at will

same applies to the defence barrier, unless rimuru was shown/said to have it on forever, then no

Space- null point cause its instantaneous.

Infinite prison i agree.

Secluded space was not part of the agreement.

As for Rimuru barriers, he's literally shown using them passively throughout the entire series after the Demon Lord transformation.

lol i think u meant 0 feats but as u said, if u can use ur ability to reflect ur will which kaguya can do

Zetsu is Chakra as well and zero feats to say he can neg a time stop. Plus the will is primordial magic, so again null point.

power=/=strength

???? Well if you wanna be like that(which power can be equal to strength) she's superior to strength to leon, who can destroy entire continents.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lol 10M isnt close to the size of what sakura uprooted with a punch

You haven't proven it as you were stuck comparing a city to a damn island.

where was it said they clashed? what i read was shion and diablo fighting then, using her cook slash to negate diablo's attack

I can't screenshot it, but here. It's on chapter 113

While destruction energy is condensing in both of Diablo’s hands, Shion slashes using her Ōdachi.

A clash between magic and sword is something typical that I’ve already seen.

However, those two people, because of their unbelievable concentration and fighting spirit, each had the intention to clash from the start.

--

where did it say with contact?, the way she has shown to use that ability is by slashing but ur right anyways, its useless cuz susanoo is the only abilities to negate it

It says she needs to come in contact with something.

nah...

1. she has no idea whats happening to her past self, so how will she casualty manipulate that?

2. she has no feat of casualty manipulating whats in the past

3. lol even when shion in the past was killed by a dude, y didnt her future self save her? dont assume things....

1: cause susanoo is a cause and effect move and as such, her current self wont be effected by the past self.

2: Full control over Causality.

3: cause there wasn't a future self present? What kind of assumption is that? It would be like God Rimuru going back in time to fodderiize the Orc disaster. It doesn't work like that.

And 4: They dont have knowledge on Shion so they, IC are not gonna automatically go back in time against someone who they know nothing about.

Blep

Counters to FINAL CONCLUSIONS

lol seals and immobilisation would be useless due to susanoo being her haxed ability but thanx to urashiki's preparations which shion cant counter, my team wins....Believe it!!

As my fourth counter said: They dont have knowledge on Shion so they, IC are not gonna automatically go back in time against someone who they know nothing about. And even if they did, Susanoo and Cook negates the effect cause the fate would not effect current Shion.

Final Conclusion

My final conclusion is still the same. Shion greatly outstats them in durability, strengh, speed and hax. With the only option the enemy team is having is prep time but it's negged with both Cook and Susanoo.

My final conclusion still stands as the true winner here is the Oni Shion!

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: good counters btw, wish i could counter back XD

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iiko24: voting is open finally. So you can vote on who made the better case on their character(s) winning.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers