I fell Gul Dam has a damn good shot.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Don't know feats for Gul but after that IG Thanos vs Darkseid thing Screwattack should never be taken seriously again. Ever.

jobbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gul'dan does what Voldy does and has better physicals and drops meteors on top of that. Can't fly without help though.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gul'dan raised islands from the ocean floor and formed a perpetually erupting volcano in Outland. He can taint and corrupt spirits and created proto Death Knights, on top of other things. HP-verse is garbage tier next to Warcraft.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

Gul'dan is much more powerful. Even if you restrict him from summoning tons of demons he can still just incinerate him.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love how everyone is acting like destroying is village is a good feat when Voldemort literaly scales above city busting. Not saying he wins just found it kinda funny. Don't know nearly enough about the other guy to decide who would win.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: I'm still waiting for anyone to even prove that a HP character is even building-level, by actually destroying a building and not just suggesting they're capable of it. Because we don't need to suggest what Gul'dan is capable of. We have actual evidence of it.

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which timeline of GD? AU, MU, Movie or Composite?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guldan wins.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ArkhamAsylum3

@reikai said:

@arkhamasylum3: I'm still waiting for anyone to even prove that a HP character is even building-level, by actually destroying a building and not just suggesting they're capable of it. Because we don't need to suggest what Gul'dan is capable of. We have actual evidence of it.

Voldemort scales above Grindelwald who was about to destroy Paris in Fantastic Beasts 2 before the intervention of Nicholas Flammel.

Also this isn't just suggestion. It actually was about to happen visibly on screen and earlier in the movie Flammel saw a vision of Paris being destroyed.

Lol at HP high tiers not being vastly above building level.

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warcraft verse is far above HP verse. Gul'dan takes this easy. Feats considered as impressive in HP verse is like a common feat in Warcraft. If we talk movie version than it would be a closer match up.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arkhamasylum3: "He was about to do it!"...and it never happened. The "he had a vision" doesn't stand up to scrutiny. And if you wanna play the scaling game, well then Gul'dan scales to Ner'zhul who tore apart a planet. There, you just lost everything.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes:

Thanks for the info. Looks to me like the other guy takes this pretty comfortably.

@reikai said:

@arkhamasylum3: "He was about to do it!"...and it never happened. The "he had a vision" doesn't stand up to scrutiny. And if you wanna play the scaling game, well then Gul'dan scales to Ner'zhul who tore apart a planet. There, you just lost everything.

Are you deliberately being this dense or are you just trying to annoy me while I'm in such a bad mood?

If you actually bothered to read what I wrote I literally said I know nothing about this verse and I'm not here to debate anything or prove HP wizards win. I was just posting a general comment.

First off we can see on screen that the spell could destroy Paris and several characters comment on it. They literally note that Paris will be destroyed. Not to menion you can already see it effortlessly wiping out a building and it was about to spread over all of Paris. Flames that can collapse buildings consuming Paris and you think it'd survive? Seriously?

As for the vision part are you deliberately being stupid to annoy me? Normally in fantasy visions of a threat in the future are taken seriously by characters and it's no different here. You have to be borderline retarded to not taken the vision as evidence. Coupled with everything else it makes it a certainty Grindelwald would have destroyed Paris if not for Flammel. And Voldemort scales pretty far above him so it's incredibly impressive.

Not going to engage in a scaling war for a universe I know nothing about. Just making a general comment as I think HP is terribly underrated on these forums.

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By doomsboy

Who will win?

Gul'dan :

No Caption Provided

or Voldemort :

No Caption Provided

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is Harry Potter and Warcraft fans?

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who will win?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though the Warcraft verse > HP verse in power, Voldemort would beat Gul'dan. Much more versatile, can teleport around quite instantly, and has a one-shot spell that he uses often

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gul'dan would stomp quite honestly. The only advantage Voldemort has is mobility, but he's not so much faster that he could say blitz Gul'dan. Gul'dan meanwhile has actually bested a stronger mage (in Khadgar) and has more impressive feats over all like summoning meteors or volcanoes or armies of demons.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warcraft verse is far above HP verse. Gul'dan takes this easy. Feats considered as impressive in HP verse is like a common feat in Warcraft. If we talk movie version than it would be a closer match up.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Gul'Dan would yawn and summon a demon to step on Voldemort

No Caption Provided

I can't see anyone possibly trying to make a case that Voldemort could handle even a single Vanilla WoW adventurer. Gul'Dan lost to them, but it took a small army.

doomsboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dumbledore comes to help Voldemort.

No Caption Provided

This match now:

Dumbledore and Voldemort VS Guldan

cooljammy18

Forum Posts