Voldemort vs Bumblebee

• 64 results
JasonV80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Movie versions of the characters, fight to "death" (don't worry about the Horcruxes). Voldemort has his wand and ten minutes of prep time. Bumblebee has the weapons he uses in the Bumblebee movie.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is Voldemort supposed to do exactly? Bee just shoots him

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot imagine Voldemort having trouble with a giant robot, especially with prep.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With prep Voldemort should win as long as he’s careful. He is more mobile, has more fire power, more versatility, he basically just loses when it comes to durability.

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does the Killing Curse work on sentient machines? Apart from that, Voldemort should have enough magic flexibility to counteract Bumblebee, in my opinion at least.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpercepts: If they are truly living beings, not just AI then yes, the Killing Curse should work.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The killing curse is supposed to work on living beings. There are no exceptions.

And it's not as if Bumblebee is so damn OP that he would be impervious to the curse so it's possible he dies.

Or Voldemort can use Imperio on him and make him blow his own head out or various other things.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldemort

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: How is that an NLF? Maybe if Bumblebee was marginally stronger than Voldemort, but he isn't.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sort of wondering how Voldemort counters Bee just shooting him repeatedly

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By last0fth3risen

@hey_thatsmildlyadequate: By apparition, disillusionment charms, shields, flight... Or simply by not standing directly in front of him.

Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen: disarming a canon built into Bee's arm? But what exactly does he do once Bee starts shooting. Does he even have the reactions or durability to counter?

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hey_thatsmildlyadequate: Disillusionment = Invisibility. He can also probably transfigure the cannon, or any other part of Bumblebee, if he can't do him whole. Voldemort isn't gonna just stand there and get shot.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sort of wondering how Voldemort counters Bee just shooting him repeatedly

What's Bee's counter to this?

Loading Video...

Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen: but my question is does he actually have a counter to getting shot. If he can't even react to the blaster fire then the magic isn't going to help him much, and as far as I know he has normal human durability so he's getting one shot if these blasters connect

Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I don't know considering I'm not even really sure what's happening

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really didn't find bumblebee impressive in the bumblebee movie. The end fight tho was a good showing of skill though, plus that helicopter catch. If bee is close enough he punts Voldemort. If its ranged battle Bumblebee loses right off the bat.

Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: well ig Bee could potentially dodge it assuming it isn't aoe but it's not going to end well for him if it connects

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumblebee wins.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Voldemort absolutely destroys....especially with prep

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hey_thatsmildlyadequate: Normal humans have reacted to transformers before. Voldemort is a teleporter. He can do vurtually anything to his immediate surroundings, and is much more likely to attack first. I see no reason why he shouldn't win here.

Avatar image for adm1ralsnackbar
Adm1ralSnackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Adm1ralSnackbar

Bumblebee shoots him

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Bee shoots

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I think this battle really does come down to range. Voldemort should be able to win at range with Killing Curse, but Bumblebee owns him if they have to go hand-to-hand.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By InvadedTBD

Would Avada Kedavra work on a transformer?

There is no proof it would, wouldn't that be a NLF. If not please help me understand why.

I think Bumblebee takes it til proven otherwise.

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: Well, people are saying it does because it is supposed to work on all living things including humans and animals. I am pretty sure Transformers count as "living things".

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By InvadedTBD

@reaperdewpider: yeah but that counts for all living things in the HPverse, it doesn't translate to all the living things in any universe.

You understand what I'm saying.

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: Sure, but that doesn't mean the other people discussing this do.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperdewpider: if they want to debate it they can just tag me but til then Bumblebee wins, because right now Avada Kedavra is falling in to the NLF category.

Thanks for the clarification, dude.

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: Not necessarily, since Avada Kedavra is hardly the only thing Voldemort has, so his other arsenal of magic could very well tilt things in his favor.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperdewpider: very true he does have a wide array of spells he can use but most of the people here who thinks he wins are saying he wins by the killing curse.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldemort gets shot.

ReaperDewpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: Well, I'm not going to call things solely on the Killing Curse, that's all. I just think it is disingenuous to say someone wins or loses just on the basis of one attack/tactic alone. I try to consider the whole arsenal first.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By InvadedTBD

@reaperdewpider: that is understandable and respectable and like I said I can be persuaded that Voldemort wins.

What other spell does he have that you think can put down Bumblebee?

Edit: I'm also sure Avada Kedavra can definitely hurt Bumblebee just not so sure it would flat out kill him.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Voldemort, he has apparition to avoid being shot with and his wide arsenal of spells should secure him the win.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: That's the thing though: Avada Kedavra doesn't hurt people. It renders them lifeless, with no bodily harm. It kills by supernatural means, not through physical damage. Transformers are not actually robots, they are living aliens with no known resistance to magic. Saying that AK will put them down doesn't fall into NLF territory. It's an entirely reasonable assumption.

Avatar image for swordofdamocles
SwordofDamocles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SwordofDamocles

Voldemort have a lot and when i say a lot is a LOT of way to slaughter Bumblebee here.

If Voldemort get cocky and do not prepare himself and just wait for a face-face battle Bumblebee can give him some trouble, but i can see Voldemort getting the upper hand right away.

Even in pure firepower Voldemort can arguably overpower Bumblebee.

@last0fth3risen said:

@invadedtbd: That's the thing though: Avada Kedavra doesn't hurt people. It renders them lifeless, with no bodily harm. It kills by supernatural means, not through physical damage. Transformers are not actually robots, they are living aliens with no known resistance to magic. Saying that AK will put them down doesn't fall into NLF territory. It's an entirely reasonable assumption.

+1 Avada should work in Transformers.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We see the use of spell like Piertotum locomoto animate objects, i think even the Imperius Curse would give voldermort control over bumblebee. Can't see B winning this one.

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then how do you survive the Killing Curse if you are a living thing, barring anything in-universe to Harry Potter such as love/sacrificial protection or something high up the power scale like reality warping?

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpercepts: Well, I doubt it would work against immortals (it didn't kill Voldemort with his horcruxes). But regular living things, like humans, aliens, mutants, most metas, and the like should all be fare game.

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last0fth3risen: It seems like you need a "soul" in order to be affected by the Killing Curse. What if a character doesn't have one or the rules of his franchise precludes "souls" as a concept as they are in HP from existing? Some franchises equate "souls" with "creativity" or treat it as the same entity as the mind. Clearly, for characters in those franchises, "souls" do not exist in any conventional sense as they might in how many franchises and real life religions interpret them.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MISMATCH in favor of bumblebee

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldy teleports above or behind BB and uses Reducto to simply explode all or part of BB

Avatar image for therealvalkyrie
TheRealValkyrie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comandermurf: What’s stopping BB from just blitzing Voldemort? Voldemort has normal human reaction times, BB is on a different level speed wise.

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But is he,really? The transformers never blitzed anyone and regular humans have ducked and dodged away from their guns. BB raises his gun toward Voldy and "pop" he's not there.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therealvalkyrie: One could argue that HP wizards have greater reflexes than most normal humans due to how easily they react and adjust to various types of magic thrown their way. Especially masters like Voldemort.

Movie transformers, to my knowledge, don't have blitzing speed.