Fight til KO or Death.

Who wins?

RaynorJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

From what i've seen from 52 Darkseid this is a complete mismatch... The Sentry that fought WWH would stomp him let alone Void...

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void takes him apart.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

JwwProd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Void.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By dorukesin

Sentry in a good fight

Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
spinningbirdcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know. If I remember right, and I rarely do, Thor took out Void by himself, as in killed him. Darkseid just got removed from the fight after taking on the entire league.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know. If I remember right, and I rarely do, Thor took out Void by himself, as in killed him. Darkseid just got removed from the fight after taking on the entire league.

Sentry wanted to die.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

darkseid absorbed more than 10 of the old gods powers. a single blast of his omega beam destroyed a planet, and he destroyed another with his strength. the speed of his beams are faster than superman and only a little slower than the flash, so void cannot dodge them. he is strong enough to fight the JLA and possibly win if not for them cheating and poking out his eyes.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, DS stomped the whole Justice League. They had to bfr him. What are any other feats Sentry did? WWH isn't that impressive to someone like DS.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01 said:

Wait, DS stomped the whole Justice League. They had to bfr him. What are any other feats Sentry did? WWH isn't that impressive to someone like DS.

He stomping Molecule Man is good enough?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void owned Molecule Man and the Avengers

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He owned MM easily

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01 said:

Ah yeah, forgot about MM. How did he do that, control atoms? Wasn't that a one time thing? I mean, if he could have done that, why didn't he do that in any other fight?

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01 said:

He owned MM easily

How did he do that again? Didn't he use some molecule power or something? I am just wondering.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx said:

@aquaman01 said:

Ah yeah, forgot about MM. How did he do that, control atoms? Wasn't that a one time thing? I mean, if he could have done that, why didn't he do that in any other fight?

In that fight he states all his powers are because of his molecular manipulation, so he uses it all the time, plus he only realized how to properly use those powers in that fight.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123 said:

@aquaman01 said:

He owned MM easily

How did he do that again? Didn't he use some molecule power or something? I am just wondering.

Molecular Manipulation, here's the whole fight.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the guy who killed 9 elder gods

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Darkseid is a fraction of his PC powers Void stomps

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with the guy who killed 9 elder gods

One of the most misleading quotes I've ever seen.

They fought each other until the brink of death, and Uxas came along and finished them.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkman123: would you have preferred if I said the guy who absorbed the power of 9 Elder Gods

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@demonknights: where did you get that number? did you just guess? because darkseid killed more than 10 elder gods when they were weak.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: no I didn't guess. Oulda sworn it was 9 elder gods. Let me go back and.read.it.to.confirm

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: the exact words are:

no one kills a god and gets away with it. but what if you kill two? or ten? or all of them?

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

While Void is impressive we never saw Darkseid stopped. he was tossing the Justice League around liek ragg dolls and had to be BFR'd plus his origin issue made him look very strong.

While Void has some good feats he also gets tossed around by some 100 ton heroes and got ended by Thor. Hammer to the face for a kill

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DemonKnights

@baron_von_santa: yea I just finished reading it. But it might be a hypothetical question. Cause in the issue they only show 5 elder gods. Darkseid kills all 5 but before he.kills the last one he gives his power to Ixaya so Darkseid has the power of 4 elder gods.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void, close.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sunman said:

While Void is impressive we never saw Darkseid stopped. he was tossing the Justice League around liek ragg dolls and had to be BFR'd plus his origin issue made him look very strong.

While Void has some good feats he also gets tossed around by some 100 ton heroes and got ended by Thor. Hammer to the face for a kill

He tanked Thor's best shots like they were nothing. Only when Sentry was suppressing Void and and telling Thor to kill him, was Thor actually able to kill him.

Scans have been uploaded above if you want a look.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: did you read a different book or something? The Lord of the sky gave highfather his power because he had faith. and please read the words, do not just look at the pictures. it clearly says he killed more than 10. did you really think they would draw all the gods?

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: wrong. The Lord of the sky gave Highgate his power because his wife was the one that had faith. Don't tell me to read the words when you're the one that misread. It IN FACT doesn't not say he killed 10. It asks what woukd happen if you kill 10 gods, or all of em. The entire issue they only showed 5 elder gods. Go back and read the issue. Even when they're shown asleep there's only 5.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@demonknights: I misread? highfathers wife has nothing to do with anything here, your post was pretty irrelevant.

I could not post the pictures, but I just found a web that have the pictures. see for yourself. I think even a man with half a brain can tell what was going on. do you really expect the writer to draw him killing ALL the gods? when captain marvel was amped, did the writer draw every single being that amped him? no, he used words, and a few examples.

http://insidepulse.com/2013/09/08/eclipsed-by-forever-evil-spoilers-justice-league-23-1s-darkseid-origins-plus-a-surprise-new-god-and-two-dc-comics-new-52-earth-2-developments/

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: I don't need to read. I'm looking st the comic.right now. Nothing in my post was irrelevant as it all pertains to what were talking about. You clearly havnt read the issue if u think ixayas wife has nothing to do with it since she's the REASON he got those powers. Secondly what I said remains true. It does NOT say he killed any number of people. It asks what woukd happen If someone were to kill 10 gods, or all of em. There only were 5 shown gods. And.he killed them all.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@demonknights: we are talking about darkseid, not highfather. so why did you post how highfather got his power?

and for the last time, the picture is an example. the words were rhetorical. what would happen? he would turn into darkseid. this is basic English.

your the one who said he killed 9 gods, I ask you where you got that number from, and you said from the comic. obviously your pretty bad at interpreting it, and worse at expressing. killed 9 gods, yeah.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DemonKnights

@baron_von_santa: I mentioned high father cause you incorrectly thought that he got his power because he had faith when that's not the case. So I corrected you.

I thought it was 9 because I read the issue 7 months ago. After saying hold on let me go back and verify, I then corrected myself and said 5, not 9. And that's exactly what the comic shows. Go back and read it since you didn't even know how sky father got his powers.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void and it's not close

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have the issues too.And I do think his wife had something to do with it.But he also had faith.. So...

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: I was the one who posted the picture, and you tell ME to read. such a hypocritical little boy who an not just admit that he is wrong....

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingares109: that was what I meant. obviously he said she had faith, but he said the first sentence, so they both have got faith, and because she was dying, obviously The Lord would pass on his power to him. and you know what the words combined with the pictures meant right? I kept trying to tell him the questions were rhetorical (if it is not then who was the line asking, the reader? yeah right) and the reason the writer did not draw him killing all the gods were because it was an example, but like the troll he is, he still refuse to see obvious logic. he is the guy that roots for every DC character in every thread too....

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

as it stands DS is a great level but not enough to convince me he could take on void, close but the void is winning this match

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: hey guy, u dint even know how high father got his power. U need go read. U clearly don't know.what you're talking about.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@spm1m said:

as it stands DS is a great level but not enough to convince me he could take on void, close but the void is winning this match

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@demonknights: can you read? I posted the pictures, and you still say that? what kind of troll are you? and stop bothering me, the amusement you being is quickly converting to annoyance.

so you say highfather does not have faith? your ridiculous. go read the picture I posted, read who said the first sentence.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: I said he got his power because he had faith. is the sentence in some way WRONG? does he not have faith?

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron_von_santa: the elder God clearly says to his wife, I will give the power to the one you love.