Vlad Plasmius vs Dark Dan(Danny Phantom)

Sargeras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

These two beings are more powerful than Danny Phantom alone, but who will win in the end? Vlad Plasmius, the ones with years of practice above Danny, or his evil counterpart from the future?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Both are composite.
  • Both are in-character.
  • Both have morals completely off. (Dan had none but Vlad isn't going to be distracted or care about Jack's wife for this fight, etc.)
  • Win by death.
reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan should stomp

Kilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan in a slaughter stomp. Stronger faster and he has the ghostly wail and unlike Danny he won't be drained by one burst.

MrStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan should stomp

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilius said:

Dan in a slaughter stomp. Stronger faster and he has the ghostly wail and unlike Danny he won't be drained by one burst.

Vlad tanked a point blank ghostly wail from Danny, though his isn't city leveler, but it proves he can survive Dan's and given the fight is in his castle with his lab and all his gear, I'd say the odds are 50/50 at best

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DSTREET45

Dark Dan. He's essentially Danny+Vlad.

@shadowpro said:
@kilius said:

Vlad tanked a point blank ghostly wail from Danny, though his isn't city leveler, but it proves he can survive Dan's and given the fight is in his castle with his lab and all his gear, I'd say the odds are 50/50 at best

I don't think he actually tanked it. He was KO'd to the point where he transformed back to his human form and even though he got up soon afterwards he was put down by Tucker and Sam hitting him with their vehicle which I doubt would happen if he was at 100%.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

I think it was implied Dark dan was the strongest character as he was the combination of a Danny and Vlad in their prime.

Kilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kilius

@dstreet45 said:

Dark Dan. He's essentially Danny+Vlad.

@shadowpro said:
@kilius said:

I don't think he actually tanked it. He was KO'd to the point where he transformed back to his human form and even though he got up soon afterwards he was put down by Tucker and Sam hitting him with their vehicle which I doubt would happen if he was at 100%.

Pretty much. Vlad was K.O.ed. Dan was still standing after sustaining an oil explosion, blows from the ghost gauntlets, the ghost peeler, two ghostly wail attacks, and a building collapsing on top of him. Dan's ghostly wail > Danny's. He can pretty much one shot him, especially since he has no reason to hold back unlike he had with Danny.

Kilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A few more reasons why Dan should be placed solidly above Vlad. The Fright Knight took orders from Dan clearly indicating that Dan is his superior in combat. The Fright Knight has manhandled Vlad in the past and it took the combined efforts of Danny, Valerie, and Vlad to get him to retreat. Dan was a planetary threat. Amity was under siege for 10 years. When Vlad was exposed he was force into exile.