•Win By DEATH

FriesKetchup70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FriesKetchup70

The one with Future sight, better physicals, not braindead and kept up with Snakeman Luffy and outpaced him numerous times during the fight (Granted they were both weakened due to fatigue and having holes blown through their torsos)

VL Ichigo's cero will be the only problem for Katakuri to deal with

Katakuri wins 7/10 imo

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Katakuri is able to consistently dodge Ichigo's ceros, he might be able to eventually beat Ichigo down in close quarters combat, but one slip up would lead to him being incinerated.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri takes it

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Katakuri is able to consistently dodge Ichigo's ceros, he might be able to eventually beat Ichigo down in close quarters combat, but one slip up would lead to him being incinerated.

Agree with this pretty much, if Katakuri is hit by a Cero he gets vaporized regardless of his CoO, he's never shown to reform from nothing.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yray

@limitlesssigil: feats for cero vaporising anything more durable than Katakuri?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

@limitlesssigil: feats for cero vaporising anything more durable than Katakuri?

Energy resistance feats for Katakuri? Oh yes, none. Nice try though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo one shots

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically what Alex said. This depends on if Katakuri can consistently dodge Ichigo's ceros with future sight and/or mochi. If he can, then he wins via better physicals. If not, Ichigo vapes.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably IChi

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri is far faster, stronger, has Future Sight and his mochi allows him to restrain VL and then unload on him.

He wins

FriesKetchup70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: completely forgot about awakening.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Katakuri is far faster,

Debatable

stronger,

Physically yes

has Future Sight and his mochi allows him to restrain VL

Katakuri isn't restraining him with Mochi when Ichigo's Cero's will melt it like butter.

and then unload on him.

Katakuri gets a load of Cero's

He wins

He loses

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo’s faster and no OP character currently has the energy durability feats to suggest they would survive a Cero from Ichigo.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

Katakuri is far faster,

Debatable

Not at all, the guy blitzed G4 Boundman when even base Luffy is a micro second timer. He is comfortably quad machs.

stronger,

Physically yes

By a lot, VL really doesn't have the blunt durability to tank more than a few of Katakuri's hits. And with Future Sight Katakuri will know to start with his strongest hits and not give VL any chance to recover.

Katakuri isn't restraining him with Mochi when Ichigo's Cero's will melt it like butter.

Eh Katakuri casually matched Luffy's Red Hawk which has some pretty good heat feats of its own, like getting ignited at 1000's of metres below sea level. Not too sure VL's cero has as good heat feats. At the very least it gives him an opening.

and then unload on him.

Well Katakuri would put VL down with a few power mochi hits as well, so I will go with the one that is quantifiably faster and can see 5 seconds into the future.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Consciouskeeper

"Energy" in bleach does not vaporize its more of a blunt impact similar to Cyclops optic blast in X-Men comics , So energy durability feats not needed.

Anyway katakuri slaughters, he is way to fast do this is a stomp.

Katakuri is:

Loading Video...
LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@limitlesssigil:

Katakuri is far faster,

Debatable

Not at all, the guy blitzed G4 Boundman when even base Luffy is a micro second timer. He is comfortably quad machs.

I can scale too, Hichigo blitzed Ulquiorra who blitzed Masked Ichigo who's faster than Bankai Ichigo who reacted to Buto Renjin.

stronger,

Physically yes

By a lot, VL really doesn't have the blunt durability to tank more than a few of Katakuri's hits. And with Future Sight Katakuri will know to start with his strongest hits and not give VL any chance to recover.

No... Katakuri's future sight allows him to see seconds into the future if that, there's no way that would tell him VL is weak to blunt attacks, regardless Katakuri can't take even one Cero let alone a few.

Eh Katakuri casually matched Luffy's Red Hawk which has some pretty good heat feats of its own, like getting ignited at 1000's of metres below sea level. Not too sure VL's cero has as good heat feats. At the very least it gives him an opening.

Just reread the fight, this never happened in the Manga as far as I can tell.

and then unload on him.

Well Katakuri would put VL down with a few power mochi hits as well, so I will go with the one that is quantifiably faster and can see 5 seconds into the future.

Again, him being faster is debatable, and one Cero completely vapes Katakuri.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

40 Feet? Eh...could see Katakuri pummeling Ichigo at the start with is Future sight. However, one cero and Katakuri is dead.

I lean more towards the former though.

FriesKetchup70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

I can scale too, Hichigo blitzed Ulquiorra who blitzed Masked Ichigo who's faster than "Bankai Ichigo who reacted to Buto Renjin."

I'll stop you right there, that is backwards scaling at its finest seeing how "that" Ichigo was more powerful than the Ichigo that fought Ulquiorra.

I'm sure he'll go over this as well but he's referring to this scan:

No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

I can scale too, Hichigo blitzed Ulquiorra who blitzed Masked Ichigo who's faster than Bankai Ichigo who reacted to Buto Renjin.

Except Katakuri doesn't rely on multiple layers of stacking and back scaling to put him at those levels of speed. And unlike Ichigo who relies on a Databook and statements, even base Luffy has a solidly quantifiable on panel feat that makes him a micro second timer. Katakuri was casually blitzing G4 Luffy

No... Katakuri's future sight allows him to see seconds into the future if that, there's no way that would tell him VL is weak to blunt attacks, regardless Katakuri can't take even one Cero let alone a few.

He will see VL firing a cero and not give him a chance to use it if he thinks he can't tank or dodge it.

It did

It isn't and Future Sight gives him a huge edge in speed as well. Katakuri casually hits harder than Luffy's G3 Elephant Gun, he would put VL down in 2-3 hits at worst and that's being generous since VL has no blunt durability feats anywhere near that level.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@friesketchup70 said:

@limitlesssigil:

I can scale too, Hichigo blitzed Ulquiorra who blitzed Masked Ichigo who's faster than "Bankai Ichigo who reacted to Buto Renjin."

I'll stop you right there, that is backwards scaling at its finest seeing how "that" Ichigo was more powerful than the Ichigo that fought Ulquiorra.

Proof of this? Even if this were true, the amount of which he got stronger doesn't make up the difference from not having his mask on.

I'm sure he'll go over this as well but he's referring to this scan:

Fair enough, was looking through their fight. Anyway, that was with CoA around the Mochi, and I don't recall Red Hawk ever being stated to cause heat damage, whereas a Cero's explosion clearly does.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@limitlesssigil:

Except Katakuri doesn't rely on multiple layers of stacking and back scaling to put him at those levels of speed. And unlike Ichigo who relies on a Databook and statements, even base Luffy has a solidly quantifiable on panel feat that makes him a micro second timer. Katakuri was casually blitzing G4 Luffy

G4 Luffy's speed is entirely calculated through scaling, he has 0 quantifiable speed feats within G4 such as traveling a certain distance in a period of time etc, he's scaled from Doffy and the Meteor feat mostly.

He will see VL firing a cero and not give him a chance to use it if he thinks he can't tank or dodge it.

Why would he think this? He's always just tried letting an attack pass through him.

It did

My bad, was reading through their fight, not the part before. Read my post above

It isn't and Future Sight gives him a huge edge in speed as well. Katakuri casually hits harder than Luffy's G3 Elephant Gun, he would put VL down in 2-3 hits at worst and that's being generous since VL has no blunt durability feats anywhere near that level.

I agree he would demolish Hichigo in a straight brawl, but while Katakuri can put him down with 2-3 hits, Hichigo can put Katakuri down with a single Cero.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: G4 scales far above base Luffy who does have a on panel quantifiable micro second timing feat, independent of any scaling.

I am referring to the feat on PH where he outraced Caesar's explosion when the explosives were sticking to his body.

The separation between fabric and skin is less than 1 cm and Luffy was completely untouched by the explosion which means he moved before an explosion could cover less than a cm. That's single digit micro second timing.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's this? A bleach fan somewhat listening to reason. Let me stock up food because the end of days us upon us!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri punches his head off.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ovy7

@shirso: Quantifiable feats for microsecond reaction time for Luffy? And as a fun fact, microsecond is 1/1000000 of a second, in that timeframe lighting barelly moves 10cm.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: It's the PH explosion outracing feat. Luffy moves before an explosion can travel less than a cm, that's microsecond timing.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kat pummels him.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Katakuri, if he can avoid being vaped by a Cero.

Dominador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A character that can barely keep up with Luffy cannot even touch Ichigo let along Vasto Lorde Ichigo. Ichigo stomps.

FriesKetchup70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A character that can barely keep up with Luffy cannot even touch Ichigo let along Vasto Lorde Ichigo. Ichigo stomps.

Please tell me you are trolling.......

I forget I'm talking to the person who called Aizen multiversal, The bias is strong with this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cocoussybreaker said:

Please tell me you are trolling.......

I forget I'm talking to the person who called Aizen multiversal, The bias is strong with this one.

lol Aizen is barely hill level.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri gives Vasto lorde the slam jam only thing he has to worry about is Cero.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Katakuri gives Vasto lorde the slam jam only thing he has to worry about is Cero.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri blitz and one shots

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichi, fast enough to blitz and one shot with a cero.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Ichi, fast enough to blitz and one shot with a cero.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength mochi GG

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Ichigo will do to Katakuri
What Ichigo will do to Katakuri

TheCapstrikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VL Ichigo, don’t see how he could lose

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri ragdolls.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo curbstomps

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VL Ichigo can win if he spam ceros but katakuri can win with future sight and better physicals. I'd say ichigo 6/10 in a good fight

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri's faster, so I see him pummeling Ichigo in CQC before Ichigo can fire off a Cero.

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katakuri stomps.