Vindicare Assassin (Warhammer 40k) vs Ghost (Starcraft)

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thewhiteronin

I'm surprised this epic battle hasn't been done on the vine before. The Vindicare Assassin from Warhammer 40k's Officio Assassinorum faces off against a Terran Ghost from Starcraft!

Conditions:

• No prep, the Ghost and Vindicare get standard equipment that they use on most missions.
  • Ghost CANNOT call any in any nuke attacks
  • This is a fight is between a veteran Ghost and Vindicare Assassin
  • Feats from the books, games, etc. are OK (official content only, no fan stuff)
  • Both combatants start 1 mile away from each other and out of sight
VINDICARE ASSASSIN
VINDICARE ASSASSIN

VERSUS

STARCRAFT GHOST
STARCRAFT GHOST

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vindicare Assasin snipes out the Ghost from miles away.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thewhiteronin

Last bump before I let this thread die

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

And the Vindicare wins.

These guys are op as crap, not only does their Exitus rifle have ridiculous range and fire power (It can one shot Space Marine Terminators and can even pierce armored vehicles) but Vindicares is like super skilled, like they can snipe out the pilot of a Thunderhawk gunship. and best of all they are very patient, a single Vindicare can wait in one position for two weeks before firing a shot.

Entire rebellions have ended due to a single Vindicare, An Eldar assault in the Lammas Campaign was stopped by a single Vindicare.

So yea the Vindicare curbstomps.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MErulezall

@jwwprod: Regular ghosts are known to be hypersonic+ and can move at lightning speeds with psi abilities. The avg ghost runs faster than space marines, and depending on the armor as shown up above it is spectre armor. If it's spectre armor no amount of distance will then matter as they are completely invisible to the naked eye, but also heat, sound, sonar, and scanners alike.

With that said since its 1 mile, and the Terran sniper rifle can easily snipe people 3 miles away, neither one is at a disadvantage. Regardless the biggest thing will be TP offense to which the ghost will have and can also use it to attack any foe they wish.

I see the ghost coming out on top if they can get their TP usage right off the bat, if not prolly the Vindicare assassin.

Edit @thewhiteronin Is this ghost in spectre armor as well?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Honestly Vindicare wrecks the Ghost in every way between skill and stats. Only thing Ghost have is Psy abilities and that varies heavily between Ghosts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vindicare

AotD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AotD

it depends WHICH ghost he faces off...if it will be someone like Kerrigan or Nova - the VA probably dies quickly...about random regular ghost i don`t know, maybe the VA got some advantage here

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

What can a Vindicate do? Have they actually fought characters who are invisible, can bend bullets (both fired from their own weapons, and ones fired at them), sense thoughts from long distances without actively trying to do so, increase their awareness and perceptions to make the world around them appear in slow motion, and then have a host of psionic abilities on top of this? I'm not saying that the VA has to have fought someone with all of these abilities, but these do make them tough to win in a sniper battle. Is there anything to show that they can even see, or shoot, a ghost, who can react to hypersonic bullets fired from just a few feet away, and teek them back into the person firing them? Firing from three miles away leaves plenty of time to teek bullets.

Thewhiteronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: I was thinking of taking out the Ghost and putting in the Spectre in the OP, but I'll keep it. But to answer your question, I'll say yes. The Ghost in the OP is wearing Spectre armor (But he's still a Ghost, not a spectre).

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aotd: He said vet ghost, so yes someone around their league or in their teams.

Honestly Vindicare wrecks the Ghost in every way between skill and stats. Only thing Ghost have is Psy abilities and that varies heavily between Ghosts.

I'd have to disagree ghost here has spectre armor, the suit can't be detected thus the Vindicare is out of his league when someone has a better suit than he does.

@thewhiteronin:Spectre or ghost doesn't matter, both are known for their bullet timing and fast speeds. Granted yes spectres are better, but again with that armor he sweeps.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: This ghost has spectre suit, its even worse the Vindicare assassin has no way of detecting him. Also do you have the starcraft scans of starcraft ghost academy where they train in the dark and can't see more than a couple of feet in front of them to where they have to dodge live fire rounds?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@merulezall: Yes, but I'm on my phone now. I'll post that later

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: No need to post them now but have them ready whenever they decide to make some excuse of how ghosts aren't hypersonic bullet timers haha.

AotD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in Covert Ops says that Nova was at least a two times better than other best of the best ghosts in academy and her psy control power only could be compared to Kerrigan so anyway the gap between these two and other stuff members no matter veteran it`s or not is still huge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: This ghost has spectre suit, its even worse the Vindicare assassin has no way of detecting him. Also do you have the starcraft scans of starcraft ghost academy where they train in the dark and can't see more than a couple of feet in front of them to where they have to dodge live fire rounds?

What proof do you have that the Vindicare assassin cannot detect the Ghost? You do know how their suit allows them to see psychic activity, atmospheric pressure change and thermal imaging?

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MErulezall

@aotd said:
@merulezall said:

in Covert Ops says that Nova was at least a two times better than other best of the best ghosts in academy and her psy control power only could be compared to Kerrigan so anyway the gap between these two and other stuff members no matter veteran it`s or not is still huge

Doesn't matter, two spectres fought her. She was only compared to Kerrigan because she was what came close to Kerrigan. However, the ghosts still knew how to do their job and some were even better than Nova and other ghosts on their powers. One of ghost Delta Emblock had such good pre-cog that not even nova could tracker or even Tosh who is also within nova's league as well. Also another ghost trainer was beating nova for the most part as well. She is one of the mightiest ghosts and prolly the best currently within the TD, but she is far from being god amongst them.

@merulezall said:

What proof do you have that the Vindicare assassin cannot detect the Ghost? You do know how their suit allows them to see psychic activity, atmospheric pressure change and thermal imaging?

Uh it's quoted, and thermal imaging? Lol really? Ill quote when I get home tonight, that made me laugh hard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

who can react to hypersonic bullets fired from just a few feet away, and teek them back into the person firing them? Firing from three miles away leaves plenty of time to teek bullets.

Vindicare have bullets that are basically immune to psyker crap in their own universe called Shield Breaker rounds, because they are usually used to puncture the shields of psykers. I am unsure of how this would cross over to the Starcraft Universe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@merulezall said:

Uh it's quoted, and thermal imaging? Lol really? Ill quote when I get home tonight, that made me laugh hard.

I figured that the Spectre suit was able to bypass thermal, but didn't want to assume. Starcraft isn't my thing. The Psychic tracking seems like it would work though

AotD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aotd said:
@merulezall said:

Doesn't matter, two spectres fought her. She was only compared to Kerrigan because she was what came close to Kerrigan. However, the ghosts still knew how to do their job and some were even better than Nova and other ghosts on their powers. One of ghost Delta Emblock had such good pre-cog that not even nova could tracker or even Tosh who is also within nova's league as well. Also another ghost trainer was beating nova for the most part as well. She is one of the mightiest ghosts and prolly the best currently within the TD, but she is far from being god amongst them.

some of them might be better than Nova or even Kerrigan in some aspects but as completely overall none even close

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@merulezall said:

I figured that the Spectre suit was able to bypass thermal, but didn't want to assume. Starcraft isn't my thing. The Psychic tracking seems like it would work though

This. There is harder to track shit in Warhammer 40K universe, and Vindicare finds their targets just fine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Love how this thread was abandoned the second people with knowledge of 40k show up

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@merulezall said:

Standard ghost suit bypasses thermal and more,

First every standard SC marine has this,

The shoulders were oversized as well, housing ammunition reloads and sensor arrays. The backpack was an oversized air conditioner, shunting away heat from the body. The more advanced models carried mufflers to cut down the noise and heat signature, but this was an ancient model, battered and repatched numerous times.

-StarCraft: Liberty's Crusade

Of course the famous aimbot

Finally, as he was perched atop one of the taller mountains scanning the horizon, a small splash of color caught Raynor’s eye. Focusing on that area, he used the armor’s targeting system to isolate and enhance the image. As he watched, the tiny splash magnified, details appearing until he could see it clearly. It was a protoss warrior, and the color he hadnoticed was the blue-white gleam of the armored shoulders. Now, though, he could see the blue color below that, and the blue cloth covering the groin. It was Tassadar. “Gotcha,” Raynor whispered. He leaped down from his peak, the armor’s servos absorbing the shock easily, and bounded toward the Executor, who was now locked into his targeting system.

-Starcarft: Queen of Blades

Raynor’s men, with their gauss rifles and targeting systems

-Starcarft: Queen of Blades

Now furthermore what ghosts armor provides,

Training suit as it clearly states down below

This suit wasn’t quite the complete model she would be using when she finished this final assignment and officially became a Ghost—for one thing, the circuitry that allowed the suit to go into stealth mode had yet to be installed. Once that happened, Nova would be able to move about virtually undetected—certainly invisible to plain sight and most passive scans.

-StarCraft Ghost: Nova

The flora of Tyrador VIII was so thick, and the humid air so hazy, she only knew what was a meter in front of her from the sensor display on the suit’s wrist unit.

She supposed she could have checked the computer built into her suit, but for some reason she thought it would be cheating.

All Nova was picking up was random background radiation, plus signals from the various satellites in orbit of the planet, holographic signals from various wild animals that scientists had tagged for study in their natural habitat, and faint electromagnetic signatures from the outer reaches of this continent or one of the other nine more densely populated ones.

However with a full suit, different ways of detection as well, to all which failed against detecting a spectre.

She settled her headpiece over her face, goggles tight against her skin, checked the heads-up display, and breathed in deeply. The headgear was light but powerful, interfacing with her suit’s computer to provide a sophisticated readout that constantly sampled her surroundings and helped her spot and target anything that moved.

-StarCraft Ghost: Spectres

X52735N’s suit sent a shiver through her, shaking loose the dust that clung to it, and she activated her cloaking device and raced for the entrance.

X52735N crept forward under the cover of the growing dark. The camp appeared to be vacant. Her scans picked up nothing alive or moving.

Her suit’s sensors alerted her to the danger before she saw it herself. The floor split with a hairline crack that quickly grew wide enough to swallow a man.

It's vision she saw a man but that's because she was allowed to, later on she gets ambushed and then knocked out and the other ghosts couldnt even see with all these different visions and such the spectres. This wasn't nova of course someone else, but nevertheless it doesn't change the fact.

The ghost’s optic system added multispectrum imaging to her HUD, which revealed rocky, carved tunnel reinforced with neosteel, quickly forking into two tunnels about nine meters in. The tunnels appeared to be empty, the roughness of the walls standing out in monochrome. She switched to heat-vision mode, looking beyond the walls into more tunnels and natural caverns; the system was extensive, to say the least. It could take days to explore, precious time that she didn’t have—There. Judging by the heat signature, she saw something vaguely human running through a large open space beyond the right fork in the tunnel.

Ghost weaponry, is the gear that the Vindicare assassin EMP proof, like enough to where even siege tanks and so on can be shut down by the ghost EMP round which still kills, but still.

All canister rifles fired not only high explosive projectiles, but were also capable of firing “lockdown” rounds, concentrated EMPs that shorted out any electrical device or vehicle they struck. Sarah raised the rifle, took a bead on the lift, and fired. The round hit its mark; the lift froze halfway up the wall, enclosed in a field of crackling energy.

-Starcraft: Uprising

Additionally the avg terran sniper's test for the terran confederacy, which is pitiful against those of the Terran Dominion, both of which Sarah and Nova have worked for and fought against.

Explains that to become a sniper in book camp

Ryk Kydd was in love with his Bosun FN92 sniper rifle. Or, more accurately, in love with the way he felt when he fired it. Because hitting targets that other people couldn’t made him feel strong and competent. The weapon had a skeletal stock, a telescopic sight, and an extremely long barrel. And that was critical. Because the more time the bullet spent inside the metal tube, the more likely it was to hit the target. And during the last few weeks, that had become very important to him. So as Kydd elbowed his way up onto a rise, it was with the intention of qualifying as a Marine Corps sniper while still in boot camp. Something only two people had achieved before him. At that point Kydd had completed two earlier “crawls,” and having scored simulated kills in both situations, it was time for one final test of his marksmanship on a specially designed indoor range. Kydd was wearing a helmet, light body armor, a standard combat harness, and protective earplugs.

-Starcraft: Heaven's Devils

The final test granted kydd may of had a slight boost in the fact he MIGHT of been or had psi powers but not enough to even be considered a ghost. Regardless this was a test for ALL Terran marine snipers and the confederacy to, not even the dominion which it was clearly stated it reformed all the training programs and so on.

“Okay,” Sergeant Peters said in his ear. “Here’s the scenario… . A very important general is going to appear in the enemy encampment about a thousand yards in front of and below your position. A number of other people may be present, but the general is the only one who will be wearing a beret and smoking a pipe. The mission is simple. Identify your target and kill him with one shot. Good luck, son… . I know you can do it.” Kydd heard a click, followed by the soft whisper of an artificial wind as a computer-generated panorama blossomed around him. The sky was pewter gray, the surrounding slopes were green, and the camouflaged trucks and hab-units had a mottled appearance. A sensor array could be seen rotating above one of the vehicles, two sentries stood guard, and a wisp of vapor was issuing out of the exhaust stack on the generator truck. Other than that, there wasn’t much to see. Kydd was grateful for that, because if the target had been visible right off the top, before he had time to prepare, he would have been faced with a difficult decision. Take a poorly prepared shot, knowing that it might be the only opportunity, or wait and hope the target would reappear. While the beret-wearing general was nowhere to be seen, one of the sentries would serve as a good stand-in, and there was plenty to do. The first step was to chamber a round and make sure the safety was on. Then it was time to use the rifle’s built-in range finder to see how far away the target was. Kydd eyed the information available on the heads-up display (HUD) projected onto the inside surface of his visor and saw that the sentry was 996 yards away. It was a long shot but well within the Bosun’s reach. With that information in hand, it was time to check for data related to the temperature, humidity, altitude, and barometric pressure. All of which would have an effect on how the .50 caliber slug was going to fly through the air. Having absorbed the information and processed it, the computer built into Kydd’s helmet produced a drop chart complete with a recommended windage and elevation. And as the conditions around him continued to change, Kydd knew the document would update itself on a continuous basis. He was about to move to the next step, and actually set the windage and elevation, when a tent flap opened and a rectangle of light appeared. It flickered as a succession of soldiers stepped outside. Kydd could see them talking to one another. That was when a very real combat car arrived and stopped about twenty feet away from the tent. Wait a minute … was the general about to get out of the vehicle? No, the car was a distraction and Kydd forced himself to ignore it. Beret, he thought to himself, I have to find the man with the beret. But as the telescopic sight swung left to right, Kydd realized that none of the men in front of him was wearing a beret. Maybe the general was still inside the tent. Maybe … Then Kydd saw a sudden spark of light, panned to the left, and saw that one of the soldiers was lighting a pipe! Was that enough? Should he kill the man even though he wasn’t wearing a beret? The instructors were throwing the problem at him on purpose. Kydd knew that, but it didn’t make the decision any easier. And the longer he dithered the less time he would have to make the shot. As if to punish Kydd for his indecision, it began to rain. And the water that fell from the sprinklers located high above was not only real but very distracting. The man with the pipe looked up, said something to the man standing next to him, and made his way over to the combat car. Kydd swore under his breath. The general was going to get in the car and leave! Having made up his mind, Kydd hurried to set both the windage and elevation as the officer stepped up into the open car and took the seat next to the driver. At that point there was even less light, the rain was obscuring Kydd’s vision, and the part of the target’s body still exposed was the general’s head. It was little more than a dark smudge in the quickly gathering gloom. And making the situation even worse was the fact that the combat car was about to pull away. Kydd’s thumb seemed to move of its own accord as the safety came off. It was necessary to nudge the barrel a fraction of an inch to the left in order to compensate for the steadily increasing wind that was blowing left to right. Then Kydd entered a strange alternate reality in which time seemed to slow. So that even as the car began to pull away, Kydd had enough time to compensate and squeeze the trigger. He heard the rifle bark and felt the recoil as the projectile sped away. Then Kydd saw the target’s head explode and heard Sergeant Peters whoop with joy, “You did it, Kydd! You took forever, and you let the easiest shot go, but you nailed the bastard! Congratulations!”

-Starcraft: Heaven's Devils

Ghosts for the Dominion and what they are for,

Ghosts epitomize the height of terran evolution and physical conditioning. Born with incredible psionic potential, these individuals are recruited and quarantined for government training from childhood. Like most ghosts, Nova Terra had all memories of her prior life buried when she became a member of this elite corps of covert operatives.

-Starcraft Ghost: Spectres

Within this boiling cauldron of strife and subversion, a young woman known as Nova shows the potential to become Mengsk's most lethal and promising "Ghost" operative. Utilizing a combination of pure physical aptitude, innate psychic power, and advanced technology, Nova can strike anywhere with the utmost stealth. Like a phantom in the shadows, she exists only as a myth to the enemies of the Terran Dominion.

furthermore sent to do a mission, this was an easy mission for nova though as Mengsk gave her revenge on a small rag tag group, but all ghosts just like VA's are sent to backwater planets that are very difficult to live on and sent to kill with gear that isn't even fully operational nor complete and if they fail they die, if they win they can get picked up.

Couldn’t risk Dominion tech getting into the wrong hands after all. If she completed her mission, they’d send a ship to extract her, since then they could land a ship without risk. If she didn’t complete it, she’d be dead, and her suit was designed to do to her what was done to the drop-pod if her lifesigns ceased. Couldn’t risk Dominion telepaths getting into the wrong hands, either, dead or alive.

Lets also note this mission she was doing took her at the very least days to do, IIRC it was actually weeks of her trying to find the people on the planet, and this is just a teenager man.

Days of plowing through the jungle had revealed nothing.

Lets also note a proper assassin meaning they have been trained well and are the avg mook ghost can...

Normally, a properly trained psionic assassin would have little trouble evading the rounds, but Nova’s mind had weakened the spectre enough to distract his attention. He took the rounds square in the chest, blood flowers blooming across his black suit as he fell.

-Starcraft Ghost: Spectre

so again a vet assassin has little trouble dodging hypersonic+ rounds, is the vindicare's round going faster than that??

As for detection by psi powers heres the thing, the first two quotes are about how ghosts lose memory over and over again and how Sarah not only remembered but was able to detect the location of the ghost. Last quote is pretty self explanatory,

The distant look in Arcturus's eyes returned. He didn't seem to process Somo's statement for a long moment. "Hm? Oh. It's not her injuries from the facility that necessitate her operation. All the medics at that lab did-physically, anyway-was drug her." Arcturus stood, and walked to the bed. He lifted Sarah's fiery hair and pulled back the upper part of her left ear. There was scar tissue on her neck. "You see this scar?" Somo nodded, and the general continued. "It means that our `patient' here is a Ghost-one of the Confederacy's most highly trained and dangerous operatives. It also means that she's a telepath." "You mean she can read minds?" Somo had the awefilled look of someone who was suddenly thrust into the presence of a superior being. "Yes, and perhaps more. Telepaths have powers that not even the Confederacy fully understands yet. That's why they ensure the compliance of their Ghost soldiers by putting `neural inhibitors' inside their brain." Mengsk pointed to the scar. "It makes them highly responsive to orders, and in most cases, inhibits their memories." "Why do they want to repress their memory?" Somo asked. Arcturus waited for a moment, choosing his words carefully. "Because Ghosts are only sent on the blackest of operations. They are assassins, infiltrators, and murderous automatons under Confederate control. The inhibitors are implanted so the Ghosts cannot remember the things they have done, and therefore if captured cannot give up any Confederate secrets to the enemy."

"Your side arm, General. Give it to me now. I just watched you pull us away from the brink of destruction;well, now it's my turn to save the day. None of your soldiers have dealt with a Ghost before. He'll kill everyoneon this ship if you don't do as I say."The general considered this for a moment, then nodded.There was, as always, something in his thoughtsthat she just could not read. He handed his weapon toher. "I want you to activate the fire suppression systemsin all corridors on the upper deck." Sarah pointed to several hallways just outside. "Shut down all lifts to the lower levels. We need to keep him isolated. There isn't much time. I assume you have a filtration mask somewhereon the bridge?"

In her earlier life, she had been trained in the Confederate Ghost program. The Terrans had given her agonizing neural processing treatments to pacify her latent psi powers. They had surgically implanted a Psychic Dampener to control her, to make her into a good espionage and intelligence agent. Sarah Kerrigan had been forced to murder countless enemies and learned to treat life itself as a fleeting, disposable commodity. It had been good training for her.

-Starcraft: Flashpoint

Now I understand you're thinking well no duh the same will be said about the VA, however the quotes down below will display how hard Sarah a ghost as well struggled to detect exactly where the ghost is at, additionally I'd also like to note this is again the confederacy whom are as quoted up above just discovering what ghosts can do, by the time we hit the dominion era it's quite clear of what they can do and how to train ghosts even better than the ones that came before them. This is of course Sarah at her weakest point in time, but still. With all that said this is what happens when she goes into an area with a ghost that has this on him still, the dominion doesn't use these as much anymore they just brain wash them again for another missions rather than dampen the ghost.

She was at the spot in the corridor where the trap had been set for the marines, and where Somo had been attacked. The Ghost was nearby, but not too close. She could tell now. His alpha pattern was like a beacon. Sarah glanced at the hatchway door to her left. Probably where Somo had taken refuge. She made her way slowly through this part of the corridor, her foot occasionally coming into contact with one of the dead. Once at the end of the hall, she made a right, then an immediate left. The pattern was stronger now, emanating from the end of the corridor. Sarah held Mengsk’s weapon out in front of her as she came to an open hatchway........The Ghost is in here, she thought. The magnitude of the alpha patterns was almost overpowering now, like being locked in a small room with speakers blaring deafening music from all four walls. It was impossible to tell just where in the room the Ghost was. She had to concentrate........Behind me, she thought as she dropped to one knee,spinning to face her opponent, raising her right arm.

Although it quotes it like a beacon, still when she got close she couldn't detect his position until he was literally right behind her. Problem is the VA will be detected because any and all ghosts can mind read, and be able to pin point it a lot easier and faster than the VA could do the same but in a much slower process. With the ghost in a spectre suit it's even more clear that he has no real way of detecting him besides that one way, and the ghost has a better way of detecting him with better powers and just as good of gear/weaponry. Regardless case closed!

Nova's training along with all other ghosts being stated as I said they also train day and night to become elite assassins

Mal also checked up on Nova, though he never spoke to her. He would spend time in the observation rooms that were located above the training center, watching her learn various martial arts skills each morning, practicing her psionic skills in the afternoons, and working on weapons training in the evenings.

They had joined the ghost program together, trained together, learnd how to harnss their powers and fight for the good of the Dominion. They had faced the harsh, nearly impossible demands of their teachers, fought battle-bots in combat simulations.

Ghosts are known to be pretty good with their psi abilities, lets also note the suit gives them again strength, boost in psi powers, and other various stats and gear to aid the ghost.

she was one of an elite squad of the most highly trained operatives in the galaxy, an expert in hand-to-hand combat, able to read minds, her suit enhancing her physical abilities far beyond a normal terran's. Nothing but protoss and the zerg Queen of Blades could boast of psionic abilities greater than those of ghosts.

Spectre suit,

It was similar to the more familiar ghost hostile environment suit, but thicker, more substantial, and she felt the power of its muscle fiber weave like a well tuned engine purring against her flesh.

With that said, I think i pretty much covered everything needed. Oh and as for this comment

@sirfizzwhizz: Love how this thread was abandoned the second people with knowledge of 40k show up

Yeah I never abandoned jack, I told you to hold your horses till I got home, and I did fell asleep woke up brought a can of...

@aotd said:
@merulezall said:
@aotd said:
@merulezall said:

some of them might be better than Nova or even Kerrigan in some aspects but as completely overall none even close

This is somewhat true but also false. First Tosh is around Nova's league, he isnt as good as her, but hes within her league. Second Cole Bennett also proved to be a big problem for Nova, she almost lost. However, I think there's another ghost or two up there, but yes Nova and Sarah are above a lot of them.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall: Well you didn't adress how the Spectre suit would be invisible to the Vindicare assassin's mask which is specifically designed to track "psychic spoor" which basically means the residue of psychic abilities. They also have bullets that are basically invisible to any psychic abilities in their own universe and can punch straight through psychic shields and barriers, so im unsure if any but the strongest Ghosts could redirect it with psi abilities

Keep in mind that I never said the Vindicare assassin would win, I am not knowledgeable enough on Starcraft to say that.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Actually if you read what I said, I did point out why it would make his tracking device would be harder for him to pin point the ghost's location. I never said it would be impossible, what I laughed about was the mere fact they would be detected by heat signatures.

I never said they had to redirect bullets, what I said was they dodge them at close range without any issues. They can teek their rounds to make sure they "hit" their target.

Judging from the way you approached it you wanted to give the VA a win, but didn't want to jump the gun too soon which is fine I just like representing a sci fi underdog is all.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vindicare has better detection equipment, that's all that matters with the parameters set out in the OP.