Alien Force Vilgax vs All Might

Ultimate Alien Vilgax vs All Might

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vilgax lack the speed to win most of these rounds.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. All might in a decent fight if we just look at showings in the original series. Iirc he kept up with XLR8 and smashed Mount Rushmore. I view all might as stronger however.

2. I guess vilgax? I kind of felt he was a jobber in the af/ua era but he should be more impressive than og vilgax on paper. Plus he has a lot of different powers and weapons. He should be strong enough to slice all might. An arguement could be made for all might as he never seemed to be the beast he use to be imo.

3. I can't remember his feats in UA. Did he still have all his AF powers? Or any new abilities?

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate alien Vilgax wins round 3

He could stomp if he has all of dagons powers.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might wina R1 handily. R2 and 3 are more difficult due to gear but ultimately it ends the same due to All Might's superior physicals. I can see Vilgax posssibly winning R2/3 though.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By jashugan

@jashro44:

I view all might as stronger however.

Why? Are the buildings he destroyed larger than Mount Rushmore head?

@thunderprince: Vilgax is also plenty fast. Catching XLR8 & stinkfly

@thewatcherking: How handily does All might win R1? Vilgax has survived nukes, diamondhead can't pierce his skin, and he survived a throw by waybig.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ThunderPrince

@jashugan: That is fast but not FTE like All Might is.

Edit: I didn't see the XLR8 feat. This battle is closer than I thought but I'll still give it to All Might.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: I forgot about the nuke feat, I guess the only areas Vilgax is outdone is speed and striking strength. I still would back All Might but it's closer than I thought.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm starting to think you made this thread knowing how difficult Vilgax it is too beat in OG. Let alone his Diagon form...Besides XLR8 is hypersonic to massively hypersonic. From being so fast everyone is a standstill to dodging lightning.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Looking up the height of mount Rushmore it actually seems like its smaller than I thought. But initially I was thinking its not just the fact all might destroyed buildings its the manner in which he did it that is significant.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashugan

@shadowwaker: There is no Diagon form being used. I specified that in the OP.

Vilgax & All Might are bricks, it's a match made in heaven, but as you can see many users flooded in saying All Might would win, even a mod.

Leads me to believe these users didn't watch Ben 10, or the recency bias of My hero academy has flooded their mind.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:So All Might punches harder then. Will this allow him to bypass Vilgax superior durability & skin who has similar or perhaps superior reactions speeds?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@jashro44:So All Might punches harder then. Will this allow him to bypass Vilgax superior durability & skin who has similar or perhaps superior reactions speeds?

I would say so.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@shadowwaker: There is no Diagon form being used. I specified that in the OP.

Vilgax & All Might are bricks, it's a match made in heaven, but as you can see many users flooded in saying All Might would win, even a mod.

Leads me to believe these users didn't watch Ben 10, or the recency bias of My hero academy has flooded their mind.

Or maybe, shock of shocks, they actually have valid reasons for picking one over the other? Blaming it on bias or lack of knowledge is a bit disingenuous if you ask me.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ThunderPrince

@jashugan: You should read my edit.

Regardless, Vilgax doesn't have the feats to suggest that he can react to this.

No Caption Provided
jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stalin-is-steel:sure and they started changing their minds when i literally posted things vilgax has done on the series that they supposedly have "knowledge on"

@thunderprince: There's nothing different with your original comment and edit. Vilgax just keeps punching All might.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: How? He is going to be getting hit by hundreds punches that can level a city block. He isn't no-selling strikes like that.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: And all those punches he threw at nomu each leveled city blocks, correct?

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it should be noted that nomu does have shock absorption. So especially with his quirk he is absorbing most of the force into his body.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: That seems like something that comes with super durability in general.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@thunderprince: looks like vilgax could take it easy

One punch? Yeah. 100 punches? No, he will be koed from that.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: If Waybig couldn't KO him easily, then all might isn't.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Did Waybig punch him or did Waybig simply throw him? If the latter happened then All Might will be able to knock him out less than 100 punches. If the former happened then it will take more than 100 punches but All Might should be able to knock him out eventually.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: No, I merely didn't see it until you implied that you had posted the feat. WayBig merely threw Vilgax, so I stand by my statement from my previous post.

then All Might will be able to knock him out less than 100 punches.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@jashugan:

@thewatcherking: is he really above vilgax in speed if vilgax can react to XLR8 & jump really far?

I wouldn't know, I'm only a mediocre debater after all.

I'm not sure, I would say that just puts Vilgax's reaction speed as higher, and not his total combat speed but idk.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really fuzzy on OG Vilgax, but AF/UA take the win

BLastrolyx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROUND ONE Hmmm, while I think all might has an edge in strength and speed, I don’t think he completely outclasses vilgax to the point where the latter can’t content with most of the hero’s attacks. Vilgax durability and stamina is where I think vilgax has the edge. I’m a bit doubtful vilgax would be able to take all those blows nomu did and keep going, but he’s without a doubt a much better fighter than nomu and after maybe the beginning to the attack would either figure getting out of the way would be a good idea or use some kind of grapple on all might. At the end of the day I think I would give all 60-70 percent advantage maybe? ALL MIGHT WINS

Bonus: also taking vilgax Future version from the Ben 10,000 episode into consideration, I think this version makes up for the prievious versions weaknesses given the fact it has the ability to counter 10,000 different varieties of potentially super powered aliens along with other tricks that may through all might off guard, even though all mights a veteran Vilgax would not only have this genetically enhanced body but a good few hundreds of years of experience. He did seem to have tunnel vision with fighting Ben but I don’t think he’ll be so distracted here. VILGAX WINS

ROUND 2: hmmmm, this is tough. Vilgax had way more powers and abilities in this part of the show but I remember him getting beaten in straight battles quite a lot more. I suppose that might have more to due with the protagonist getting better? I don’t know...I remember him beating up a full sized humungasaur and then losing to diamond head in the same episode. I this version is a bit too inconsistent for me to decide.

ROUND THR...Wait round three confuses me, by ultimate alien vilgax do you mean the one that was wielding ascalon or the one where he was in his aquatic form? SAY where are these guys suppose to be fighting anyway?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vilgax

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Might is FTL and country level according to Seth so he should win.

MuratDemir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vilgax wins all rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape said:

All Might is FTL and country level according to Seth so he should win.

Vilgax has reacted to XLR8 so I don't think it would be a problem

Avatar image for deactivated-5dec5f205d975
deactivated-5dec5f205d975

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape: I know its old but.... Since when All Might gain FTL Feats? He has never shown that type of speed in both the Anime and Manga, and no he isn't Country Level. If you're using his feats from vs.battlewiki, don't. Seth must've used that site instead of watching the whole anime nor manga of My Hero Academia. Don't believe what he says. I'm just saying. Also, I think that All Might wins round 1 because he is faster and stronger than Vilgax. But the rest, he loses badly.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OG Vilgax is enough to take care of All-Might even if high-diff as they should be very close stat wise. Only edging out a win here for Vil thanks to him having superior striking force to current All-Might.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AGrape

@avenger999: He dodged Aoyama's laser so he's FTL or Mach 7k with downplay. And Lord Seth calces All Mights punches to be on par with Nukes. Prime all Might is 60x these stats of course.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wiseforages: @wiseforages: How exactly? All Might moves faster than the eye can see. All might is stronger than Vilgax, faster than him, better reaction speed. He even beated up several villains with sheer speed. He almost destroyed a whole town which is stated to be at least Mountain level and Vilgax tanked a city level nuclear bomb. Vilgax ain't tanking his punches, nor overpowering him with strength. All might can do much much better than OS Vilgax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agrape: Aoyama's laser beam is almost the same thing as a laser gun which doesn't put All Might at light speed nor FTL. Do those beam even have light particles? I'm Pretty sure his combat and reaction speed is around low hypersonic. But here is feats from what he had shown so far.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Therefir/My_Hero_Academia:_Storm_Smash

Now I know I said VsBattle.wiki isn't really creditable but, this is a feat that is accurate. That's the max of his power of what he can do. Which is stated that he could be at Mountain level, not Country level. He just only shown to destroy half of the city, not a whole country.For his speed, Aoyama's laser isn't light speed because it isn't even stated that his beam can come close to the speed of light. His max speed is at Hypersonic, and at around the speed of sound.

It's funny of how Seththeprogrammer thinks that he is country level. He's mountain level at best. His calculations are full of flaws. As I said before, dont believe in of what he says. Too many miscalculations

Avatar image for deactivated-653f41ba98cd9
deactivated-653f41ba98cd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5dec5f205d975: Okay I am gonna have to say vilgax takes this and before anyone replies hear me out in his weakest form he survived a city wiping nuke he was still injured but he still survived and his cyborg form is much stronger than his weakest form in this form he threw heatblast through multiple city buildings with ease and can jump over entire city blocks without any trouble he survived a fall from this height in this and cause an explosion that destroyed several buildings by just crashing into it in this video right here https://youtu.be/qHoKLqqoI7Y and survived another incredibly tall height from his ship when Ben tackled him as upgrade he was also strong enough to to smash one of the heads of Mount Rushmore and fast enough to react to XLR8 who can dodge lightning and is strong enough to crack Diamondhead and tank his crystal punches like it’s nothing which are durable enough to damage the armor of one of Vilgax’s giant robots which can survive a fall from space and withstand the heat of reentry without a scratch and is durable enough to tank lasers that can destroy houses and RV’s in one shot and survived a fall from this height in this video right here without a scratch https://youtu.be/4DMD8mLyEzA yet vilgax was able to crack his body and he also survived an explosion from his ship which blew him into space without a scratch and his ship is as big as a mountain and in his gladiator form he is at least ten times stronger than before as he defeated and absorb the powers of the heroes from the ten worlds he has conquered and in his battle against Ben he overpowered full sized Humungaosaur who is six times stronger than base Humungaosaur who is strong enough to lift Waybig who should weigh over thousands of tons and is over 90 meters tall and strong enough to throw sunders hoverboard into space while he was underground like it was a frisbee very casually and vilgax overpower him in his full sized form and vilgax has withstood falling from space and made an explosion that covered a good area of a city park right here https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/Ben10/comments/gmszkl/ive_read_that_vilgaxs_line_ben_ten_ive_come_to/ and before anyone says but he got beaten by Diamondhead that’s because Diamondhead gets stronger with age and so do Bens aliens when young Ben asked teenage Ben how much stronger do I get when I’m older teenage Ben said a lot stronger and even if those don’t work Malgax was able to punch Diamondhead all the way to the Galvan’s moon from Galvan prime and also overpowered atomix who is stated to be Ben’s second most powerful transformation which makes him more powerful than Waybig who is a planet buster so I am pretty sure Cyborg vilgax or gladiator vilgax can beat crippled all might but he will give them a fight but I am not sure about prime all might

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mee09

I think I would back the stronger versions of Vilgax over All Might. He might find a way to beat Vilgax before he amped himself multiple times. But it would be with extreme difficulty. All For One has got nothing on Vilgax. All Might wouldn't be able to one shot Vilgax.

I'll say this though. Vilgax tanking nukes might ensure that All Might can't one shot him. But because of the gigantic guy that showed up. All Might can destroy mountains with his punches assuming he was still stronger than him even out of his prime. He can definitely destroy mountains in his prime for sure. So just because a weaker Vilgax can tank nukes doesn't mean All Might can't hurt him. People are downplaying Vilgax's speed though. XLR8 cannot blitz him. That requires an insane amount of both movement speed and reaction speed. As fast as All Might is. He's not moving at the speeds XLR8 can. XLR8 can move at speeds fast enough to see 90% of the MHA cast moving in slow motion.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This actually sounds like a really good matchup in my head

Omega737366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 : All might stomp

Round 2 : All Might should take this

Round 3 ultimate Alien Vilgax in his strongest form is Planet level and therefore he flick stomp All might along with the verse

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- all might

Round 2- vilgax

Dudeman10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion

Round 1- All might thinks Vilgax is a villain with a mutation quirk and proceeds to fight with him. Strength and Speedwise All might is better. Survivability and reaction time goes to Vilgax. In this round All might wins albeit it being rather close.

Round 2- Vilgax is rather inconsistent with his strength with All Might needing a United States of Smash at minimum to beat him. Still Vilgax wins while being seriously injured.

Round 3- Vilgax stomps and its not even close.

Avatar image for deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff
deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1- could go either way honestly

R2- vilgax low to no diff, he has lazer vision that could catch a kinecelran, was easily cutting through trees like butter and was statuing falling trees, tanked re entry casually twice, took hits from chromastone and finally shook a city block after a clash with humungousaur in an energy dome.

R3- still vilgax