• 144 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for acheron
#101 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Acheron said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Sonic wrecks stuff rather easily too. He rips through big robots all the time. It's nothing new. In Sonic X they actually use Sonic like a canonball for the main weapon of an inter-stellar ship that Tails made. He gets shot into enemies in space with it too."
That's impressive, but I actually just realized that it doesn't matter how durable he is on the outside-Samus has beams that phase through enemies while still doing damage. Honestly, she could lobotomize him.

Lunacyde said:
"SCREW ATTACK!"

And if Sonic were to touch her when she's like that....he's pretty much dead."

oh that reminds me have you tried to get them books yet how did it go Acheron"
I haven't tried yet. I'll probably wait until the weekend when I have a good stretch of time to grab em. Cause right now, I turn off the computer every few hours and it would disrupt the order.
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#102 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
ladydeath said:
"Wow do you think you have enough characters there???"

Ladydeath no offence but iv read ure wall and i have a question !
ARE YOU A GOTH ?
realy im not bein horrable just asking
Avatar image for acheron
#103 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Well after saving the Earth, Sonic and pals returned to their own world. Shadow is MIA at this time and doesn't return until the 2nd season. 2nd Season starts with Chris (now 18) making a portal to Moebius so he can see Sonic and friends again. Problem: He gets there, but because of the time-difference between the two words (been 6 years for him and only 6 months for the everyone else) after coming through the portal he's back in his 12yr old body. After a brief reunion they start new adventures. Before Chris meets Sonic, Sonic was fighting Dark Oak (bad guy) in orbit and lost, even as Super Sonic. Used his power to scatter the Chaos Emeralds before dropping through the atmosphere unconscious."
Wow, a lot has changed since I last saw. They were just starting the Sonic Adventure 2 story O.o
Avatar image for rei_kai
#104 Posted by Rei-Kai (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic X was shown on 4 kids like a couple years ago. Used to be on every Saturday.

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#105 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"Rei-Kai said:
"Well after saving the Earth, Sonic and pals returned to their own world. Shadow is MIA at this time and doesn't return until the 2nd season. 2nd Season starts with Chris (now 18) making a portal to Moebius so he can see Sonic and friends again. Problem: He gets there, but because of the time-difference between the two words (been 6 years for him and only 6 months for the everyone else) after coming through the portal he's back in his 12yr old body. After a brief reunion they start new adventures. Before Chris meets Sonic, Sonic was fighting Dark Oak (bad guy) in orbit and lost, even as Super Sonic. Used his power to scatter the Chaos Emeralds before dropping through the atmosphere unconscious."
Wow, a lot has changed since I last saw. They were just starting the Sonic Adventure 2 story O.o"

i saw shadow die in super form it went to be continued and then i lost track
Avatar image for ladydeath
#106 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"ladydeath said:
"Wow do you think you have enough characters there???"

Ladydeath no offence but iv read ure wall and i have a question !
ARE YOU A GOTH ?
realy im not bein horrable just asking"

LOL...you are lucky I peeked in this thread or else your question would go unanswered!!  I am ME.   I don't like labels.
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#107 Edited by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
ladydeath said:
"ecsnclr said:
"ladydeath said:
"Wow do you think you have enough characters there???"

Ladydeath no offence but iv read ure wall and i have a question !
ARE YOU A GOTH ?
realy im not bein horrable just asking"

LOL...you are lucky I peeked in this thread or else your question would go unanswered!!  I am ME.   I don't like labels."
how abot a freind request ? since im gessin thats gona be a no il send u won you dont have to say yes ?
(please dont kill me)
Avatar image for ladydeath
#108 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio
Points up to blue!  (for now)
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#109 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
ladydeath said:
"Points up to blue!  (for now)"

wat does that mean ?
wat happones if i click mentor iv never don it befor?
Avatar image for nahero
#110 Posted by Nahero (9350 posts) - - Show Bio

hey sis

Avatar image for ladydeath
#111 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"ladydeath said:
"Points up to blue!  (for now)"

wat does that mean ?
wat happones if i click mentor iv never don it befor?"

You become my sidekick I think

Hello lil brother
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#112 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

ladydeath said:

"ecsnclr said:
"ladydeath said:
"Points up to blue!  (for now)"

wat does that mean ?
wat happones if i click mentor iv never don it befor?"

You become my sidekick I think

Hello lil brother"

well no harm in tryin !
ahhh man by lookin at ure wall im gessin you like spiders dude im sh!t scared of em !

Avatar image for ladydeath
#113 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"

ladydeath said:

"ecsnclr said:
"ladydeath said:
"Points up to blue!  (for now)"

wat does that mean ?
wat happones if i click mentor iv never don it befor?"

You become my sidekick I think

Hello lil brother"

well no harm in tryin !
ahhh man by lookin at ure wall im gessin you like spiders dude im sh!t scared of em !

"

Shrugs   Spiders don't bother me.
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#114 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

 ladydeath said:

"ecsnclr said:
"

ladydeath said:

"ecsnclr said:
"ladydeath said:
"Points up to blue!  (for now)"

wat does that mean ?
wat happones if i click mentor iv never don it befor?"

You become my sidekick I think

Hello lil brother"

well no harm in tryin !
ahhh man by lookin at ure wall im gessin you like spiders dude im sh!t scared of em !

"

Shrugs   Spiders don't bother me."
have you seen my wall you are now my mentor
Avatar image for ladydeath
#115 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw that

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#116 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
ladydeath said:
"I saw that"

iv just this minite redon it
Avatar image for ladydeath
#117 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"ladydeath said:
"I saw that"

iv just this minite redon it"

redon?
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#118 Edited by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
ladydeath said:
"ecsnclr said:
"ladydeath said:
"I saw that"

iv just this minite redon it"

redon?"

ha ha i spelt that wrong sorry i ment iv done it agen
Avatar image for ladydeath
#119 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah ok.

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#120 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
ladydeath said:
"Ah ok."

ah so what country are you in ?
im in great britan
Avatar image for ladydeath
#121 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"ladydeath said:
"Ah ok."

ah so what country are you in ?
im in great britan"

Take a guess m'dear.
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#122 Edited by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
ladydeath said:
"ecsnclr said:
"ladydeath said:
"Ah ok."

ah so what country are you in ?
im in great britan"

Take a guess m'dear."
THE BIG USA and from now apparently ure my master
Avatar image for lunacyde
#123 Posted by Lunacyde (28109 posts) - - Show Bio

Ecsnclr do you intentionally spelll things wrong or are you just that bad of a speller?....Not to be a jerk or anything everyone makes mistakes every now and then but you seem to spell stuff wrong ALL THE TIME lol

Moderator
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#124 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Ecsnclr do you intentionally spelll things wrong or are you just that bad of a speller?....Not to be a jerk or anything everyone makes mistakes every now and then but you seem to spell stuff wrong ALL THE TIME lol"

to be honest yes im a bad speller and the worst thing is im actuley to lazy to try to spell right
that is true
why can you not tell what im saying ?
i belive if i try i could spell right but like i seid im to lazy and i cant help it
Avatar image for lunacyde
#125 Posted by Lunacyde (28109 posts) - - Show Bio

I can tell what you are sayin most of the time...anyways I have just been wondering that for a while.

Moderator
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#126 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I can tell what you are sayin most of the time...anyways I have just been wondering that for a while."
sorry dude im a dumb ass
and i try to cut down all my lettering. you know like text talk or slang
Avatar image for stance_castro
#127 Posted by Stance Castro (313 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I can tell what you are sayin most of the time...anyways I have just been wondering that for a while."
He's typing Irish slang.
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#128 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Stance Castro said:
"Lunacyde said:
"I can tell what you are sayin most of the time...anyways I have just been wondering that for a while."
He's typing Irish slang."
how the fu#k did you know im irish ???????
Avatar image for stance_castro
#129 Posted by Stance Castro (313 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Stance Castro said:
"Lunacyde said:
"I can tell what you are sayin most of the time...anyways I have just been wondering that for a while."
He's typing Irish slang."
how the fu#k did you know im irish ???????"
By your accent.
Avatar image for lunacyde
#130 Posted by Lunacyde (28109 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha Ecsnclr you don't need to be so down or yourself man....its not a problem, Iwas just curious

Moderator
Avatar image for ridleyz
#131 Posted by Ridleyz (226 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Haha Ecsnclr you don't need to be so down or yourself man....its not a problem, Iwas just curious"
Nice pic
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#132 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Ridleyz said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Haha Ecsnclr you don't need to be so down or yourself man....its not a problem, Iwas just curious"
Nice pic"
lol
befor you start drawling did you know he's a man
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#133 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus isn't a man.

Avatar image for ecsnclr
#134 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Stance Castro said:
"ecsnclr said:
"Stance Castro said:
"Lunacyde said:
"I can tell what you are sayin most of the time...anyways I have just been wondering that for a while."
He's typing Irish slang."
how the fu#k did you know im irish ???????"
By your accent."
oh NICE i never new it showed
(no realy im happy)
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#135 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Samus isn't a man."

noooo he's talking about Lunacyde's avatar
Avatar image for lunacyde
#136 Posted by Lunacyde (28109 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Samus isn't a man."

He meant I am a man....with a woman as my Av
Moderator
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#137 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Samus isn't a man."

He meant I am a man....with a woman as my Av"

LOL
i love it when people make grave mastakes and make them selfs look stupid
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#138 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, my mistake.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#139 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
i love it when people make grave mastakes and make them selfs look stupid"
Like misspelling mistakes?
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#140 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Ah, my mistake."

its all right
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#141 Edited by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"ecsnclr said:
i love it when people make grave mastakes and make them selfs look stupid"
Like misspelling mistakes?"
well we have just had a big talk over my spelling if you read back you will know why.
i was only kiding
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#142 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways, Samus wins.

Avatar image for lunacyde
#143 Posted by Lunacyde (28109 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha yes very true

Moderator
Avatar image for ecsnclr
#144 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Haha yes very true"

what is ?