• 144 results
#1 Posted by Beastly-Hound (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus (Metroid Prime) vs Master Chief (Halo) Vs Nathan Hale (Resistance) vs Mario Vs Solid Snake Vs Sonic Vs Altair.

Some of the biggest gaming heroes collide. Ultimate gaming hero if you can think of any put him/her in your comment.

#2 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Samus curbstomps, unless Sonic's in super mode, in which case he curbstomps.

(Curbstomp curbstomp curbstomp curbstomp curbstomp curbstomp curbstomp....)

#3 Posted by ladydeath (9564 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow do you think you have enough characters there???

#4 Posted by Beastly-Hound (330 posts) - - Show Bio

No but i couldn't think of others so basicall its out of every video game character

#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Solid Snake

#6 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

samus....snake has no chance

#7 Posted by King Saturn (222904 posts) - - Show Bio
Samus should win here
#8 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
i dont think its real but it looks cool
#9 Posted by Rei-Kai (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic speedblitz.

#10 Posted by The_Scourge (5341 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus

#11 Posted by Lunacyde (28100 posts) - - Show Bio

Samus easily ....unless she isnt wearing her suit....then thatd be a lot more fair

#12 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

how fast is sonic exacly

#13 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"how fast is sonic exacly"
Speed of sound normally.
#14 Posted by Rei-Kai (2721 posts) - - Show Bio

Sound speed is his basic movement speed. He can create tornadoes and other things. With enough power he goes Super Sonic and hits lightspeed.

#15 Posted by Lunacyde (28100 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck Zero suit Samus still beats half of them

#16 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Sound speed is his basic movement speed. He can create tornadoes and other things. With enough power he goes Super Sonic and hits lightspeed."
can shadow cos hes my fave sonic charecter
#17 Posted by Trackz (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Sound speed is his basic movement speed. He can create tornadoes and other things. With enough power he goes Super Sonic and hits lightspeed."
super sonic is muc hless tha nlight speed, regardless, his attacks arent enoug hto put samus down, while all samus has to do is hit him once, a diffusion missile would accomplish that.
#18 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

is the master chief from the 3rd game ? ? ?

#19 Posted by Lunacyde (28100 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"is the master chief from the 3rd game ? ? ?"
doesnt matter....he still loses
#20 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"ecsnclr said:
doesnt matter....he still loses"
i never seid he wouldnt its just in the 3rd halo he had better wepons and armor and sheilds and apart from turning into a giant bollac wat does samus have over the master chief
#21 Posted by Meteorite (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Link should be in this fight....

#22 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Lunacyde said:
"ecsnclr said:
doesnt matter....he still loses"
i never seid he wouldnt its just in the 3rd halo he had better wepons and armor and sheilds and apart from turning into a giant bollac wat does samus have over the master chief"
She is durable enough to take dozens upon dozens of missiles, bullets, explosions, etc and keep fighting like they were nothing. Even outside of her suit, she is incredibly durable. When she was a kid, she jumped off a cliff, enjoyed herself all the way down, and landed (strong enough to make a crater) and laughed it off.

She's very fa-...

Actually, I'll just copy + paste what I put on her page for powers....

Powers and Abilities

After being enhanced by the transfusion of Chozo blood, Samus's physical capabilities were enhanced beyond that of any human. Once inside of her Power Suit, her durability is increased exponentially, allowing her to take massive damage and still remain combat ready. The defence of the suit increases with every Power Tank that Samus collects-with the maximum amount, it takes dozens of explosive weapons until she begins to show sign of damage. The suit itself, though genius Chozo engineering, is compatable with every weapon or equipment system ever created or ever to be created. This is what allows Samus to take new abilties from fallen foes. Her suit is directly connected to her nervous system-to take it off quickly, it only requires a mental command, and vice versa. The suit has almost no programming, so it is unable to be hacked. However, it does have a data storage component, which is where Samus puts the acquired information of scanned foes.

Armor

Samus's suit has been upgraded many times. While travelling, she has even found upgrades that change her suit to another, with upgraded characteristics.
  • Power Suit - Built for her by the Chozo people. It is integrated with her body, acting as a sort of second skin, not only does it provide shielding in battle and augmented physical strength, but its life-support systems allow her to survive in water and even space without additional equipment.
  • Varia Suit (which allows her to survive massive temperatures) - With the Varia Suit, Samus is able to survive extremely high temperatures.
  • Gravity Suit (allows Samus to move in water as if she wasn't) - The Gravity suit negates the effects of water, allowing Samus to move and jump normally even while submerged.
  • Phazon suit (Samus takes no damage from Phazon)

Samus's suit also has other attributes, such as allowing her to breath and survive in space, and a meter that shows how close she is to danger.

The suit is compatible with any weapon system, and thus, it's combat applications are nearly endless. Because of this compatibility, Samus has amassed a huge stockpile of abilities and powers throughout her adventures. These include practical ones, such as the Space Jump (allowing her to repeatedly jump on air, and essentially fly), the Speed Booster (a device which allows her to move almost as fast as her beams, which is nearly the speed of a bullet. In this, she can run through walls-whether they be mountains or steel. She can also harness this speed into a move called "Shinespark", which allows her true flight until she hits something which stops her), Morph Ball (allows her to be folded down into a ball, and go into otherwise unaccessable areas), and the Grapple Beam (allows her to shoot out a electromagnetic beam that she can swing on. She may also use this ability to pull something to her, or drain energy from something). Weapons include multiple beams (Wave, which goes through walls and disrupts electronics-Phazer, which passes through organics yet damages-Plasma, which fires rounds of superheated plasma. Once was shown to melt ice at absolute zero-Ice, which freezes enemies. The fatal weakness of Metroids-and Phazon, which kills or cripples anything that is not already embued with Phazon), Missiles (rockets which are able to bring down large structures. Can fire up to six at a time, and home in on enemies. Also, a missile has a combo with any beam. Include creating miniature black holes or flamethrowers), Bombs (small bombs dropped in Morph Ball mode. Can also drop a Power Bomb, which launches out a explosion about fifty feet high and wide that easily blows apart Space Pirates. This technique may also heal Samus fully through the massive release of energy, though it is risky and may backfire), and the Screw Attack (a electricity field which surrounds Samus when she Space Jumps. She is totally invincible while doing so, and almost anything organic that she touches is blow to pieces). She can also charge her beams for a more powerful effect (a charged Power Beam, which is the default beam Samus uses, is stronger than three missiles).

After being attack by Dark Samus on Norion, Samus was infected with Phazon. She could temporarily harness this with the usage of the PED suit (Phazon Enhancement Device), which allowed her to enter a supercharged state called "Hypermode". In this she took no damage whatsoever, dealt out exponentially more powerful attacks, and was granted more abilities. However, staying in this form for too long would corrupt her in a being much like Dark Samus. She was cleansed of the infection at the end of the attack on Phaaze, and is thus back to normal.

Most recently, after being infected by the X, Samus had to have much of her Power Suit removed from her while she was still conscious-essentially being dissected while alive. However, she was injected with a Metroid vaccine, cleansing her of the infection and guaranteed that she could no longer become infected with any virus ever again. With this new Fusion Suit, Samus still retains all of the abilities that she use with her Power Suit.

Weapons

• Power Beam - Samus's standard beam. Can be fired continuously or charged up to fire a powerful blast.
  • Wave Beam - Fires three oscillating waves of energy. Has a limited homing effect.
  • Ice Beam - Can immoblize enemies briefly with a layer of ice. Some enemies are particularly vulnerable to this weapon, such as Metroids.
  • Plasma Beam - Launches streams of molten energy that can ignite some enemies and melt ice.
  • Bombs - energy based explosives that can be used while in the Morph Ball. Unlimited amount.
  • Power Bomb - Super-powered bombs that will affect everything within a certain distance of their explosions. Limited amount.

The suit's storage capacity for combat applications also have no limits-when Samus picks up a missile, it would seem that the Power Suit is able to shrink it down and store it into her arm-cannon. Whether or not there is a limit is unknown, but the maximum amount Samus has carried at once is 250.

Visors

The Power Suit has several different Visors. Among them are the...
  • Combat Visor - This default visor is standard for battle and provides Samus with all the general information she needs.
  • Scan Visor (which allows Samus to scan a target for attributes, abilities, and weaknesses. The bigger the target, the longer the scan) - When Samus uses the Scan Visor, a magnifying reticule will appear in the center of her visor, this reticule picks out anything that can be scanned. From creatures to computer terminals.
  • The Thermal Visor (allows Samus to see in infra-red) - The Thermal Visor allows Samus to track enemies using their heat signatures. Not only does this visor help locate enemies hidden in dark areas, but it can be used for acquiring alternate targets on enemies. A thermal scan can often find a hidden weak spot on an otherwise difficult enemy. Not only that, but thermal scans show other clues that the naked eye can't discern.
  • The X-Ray Visor (allows Samus to see in X-Ray vision, obviously) - The X-Ray Visor allows Samus to peer through walls to find hidden passages and even see invisible objects. This visor also helps track any enemies that use optical camouflage to render themselves invisible to the naked eye.
  • The Echo Visor (allows Samus to see in echolocation)
#23 Posted by Lunacyde (28100 posts) - - Show Bio

Outside of her power-suit (her

#24 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL
DID YOU WIKI THAT

#25 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"

Outside of her power-suit (her Zero Suit form), Samus is amazingly athletic and can easily survive a fall from heights that would be impossible for a normal human. She can also run faster and jump higher, easily out performing an olympic-level athlete (her natural abilities are super-human at best). She was infused Chozo DNA (turning her into a chozo/human hybrid) shortly after being brought to Zebes by the chozo after the death of her parents (this was done as humans lack the ability to adapt to Zebes), which may explain her enhanced abilities. As a result she appears to able to adapt to places (and planets) difficult or impossible for a normal human (like Zebes and Elysia's Skytown, both of which were originally chozo settlements). She possesses a statuesque figure that is quite limber allowing her to squeeze through Morph Ball-sized openings (thus allowing for stealthy infiltration and easy access). Samus was taught & trained by chozo since she was 3 to age of 14 (according to volume 2 of manga), at this point she was allowed to leave Zebes & return to the Federation, where she later joined the Federation Police. She was then formally trained by Federation Police (either though an acadamy and/or boot camp programs). The full extent of her Federation training is unknown, however she proably learned various Federation protocals & procedures, doing field reconnaissance (as she does the manga's volume 3), & likely trained in the use small-arms like the Paralyzer pistol (and possibly GF Energy Rifles). She makes good use of these abilities (allowing her to survive long enough to regain her Powersuit) when she is stranded on Zebes after her ship is shot down, following Mother Brains defeat in Metroid: Zero Mission. She also appears to be a decent shot & pilot (even though these skills are often augmented by her Powersuit and/or Gunship technology).

During the events of Metroid Fusion Samus is infused with the Infant Metroid cells to save her from X Parasite infection. This alters her cellular structure, giving her the ability to absorb the X into her system and can regain her lost powersuit abilities by absorbing Core-Xor Hard Core-X. Sadly, there was a downside to this as she also gained the Metroid's one weakness: an extreme sensitivity to cold temperatures (this weakness is later bypassed after absorbing the Mega Core-X& regaining the Varia Suit  giving her the ability to freely absorb Blue X). She is now a Chozo/Metroid/Human Hybrid, technicially making her last living Metroid which is fitting as the name "Metroid" means "Ultimate Warrior" in the chozo language (not to metion its the name of the series itself). It is unknown if Samus gained the Metroids' unique ability to leech life-energy. She doesn't seem to possesses the Metroids' ability to levitate. After absorbing SA-Xs Core-X, Samus gains the Omega Fusion Suitand all her lost powersuit abilities (including her Ice Beam).

"
Where's that from? That's a damn good write up.
#26 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"

LOL
DID YOU WIKI THAT

"
I wrote that on Samus's page. I pretty much made that page.

(I'm Sparda)
#27 Posted by Lunacyde (28100 posts) - - Show Bio

The Metroid wiki duh lol

#28 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"The Metroid wiki duh lol"
D'oh!

Facepalm
#29 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"The Metroid wiki duh lol"

hello sparda im gona read your wall and then tell you who i am
#30 Edited by Lunacyde (28100 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

wow you write alot dont ya i never made an effort on my wall

#32 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Samus_Aran

Here it is if you want it!

By the way like my avatar?"
Yes, yes sir I do. Samus is in my top 3 or so of favourite fictional characters.....she rocks :)
#33 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

wer did you get the time to write that

#34 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio

I was a lot less busy a year and a half ago when I wrote it. It was summer anyways, so there wasn't any school to hinder me.

Sigh Those were the days....

#35 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

hhmmmm yes indeed true have you clicked my link to be my freind yet cos ur not on my list of freinds yet

#36 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio

My bad. Sometimes I respond to friend requests but forget to accept them, lol.

#37 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

lol thats alright wat country do you live in im in britan

#38 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"lol thats alright wat country do you live in im in britan"
I live in British Columbia, Canada.
#39 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

ha ha weird hu wats the time over there and how old are you ?

#40 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"ha ha weird hu wats the time over there and how old are you ?"
It's about 5:00 PM right now. What time is it where you live?

I'm sixteen.
#41 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"ecsnclr said:

I'm sixteen."

im 17 and im bein a cheeky basterd cos its 20 past 1 am
#42 Posted by Lunacyde (28100 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"Lunacyde said:
"http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Samus_Aran

Here it is if you want it!

By the way like my avatar?"
Yes, yes sir I do. Samus is in my top 3 or so of favourite fictional characters.....she rocks :)"

Love her.....she is in my top 10 for sure....I dont know about top 5
#43 Edited by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"Acheron said:
"ecsnclr said:

I'm sixteen."

im 17 and im bein a cheeky basterd cos its 20 past 1 am"
You're on CV at 1 AM? That requires devotion. Or extreme boredom.
#44 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

im gona make a gen descusion post on the battles to talk about anything wona join ?

#45 Posted by Lunacyde (28100 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh I am 19 by the way....and sfrom USA.....since everyone else was throwing it out ther elol

#46 Posted by Acheron (1451 posts) - - Show Bio
ecsnclr said:
"im gona make a gen descusion post on the battles to talk about anything wona join ?"
Hmm? I don't follow.

Lunacyde said:
"Ohh I am 19 by the way....and sfrom USA.....since everyone else was throwing it out ther elol"
Lol, don't worry, CV is safe.....r than most sites :P
#47 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

BOREDOM ! AND IM A LITTLE TIPSY AND HYPED UP ON RED BULL AT THE SAME TIME SO IM REALY NOT TYRD

#48 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio

well since your here i might aswell send u a freind req aswell. Lunacyde

#49 Posted by Lunacyde (28100 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"ecsnclr said:
"im gona make a gen descusion post on the battles to talk about anything wona join ?"
Hmm? I don't follow.

Lunacyde said:
"Ohh I am 19 by the way....and sfrom USA.....since everyone else was throwing it out ther elol"
Lol, don't worry, CV is safe.....r than most sites :P"

haha lol somehow I am not too worried about it....I dont think anyone is going to kidnap me lol
#50 Posted by ecsnclr (4282 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"ecsnclr said:
Hmm? I don't follow.

Lunacyde said:
Lol, don't worry, CV is safe.....r than most sites :P"

im gona call it king kong vs an old man wats it like on the other side of the big ATLNTC then