• 65 results
cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cfrehse

Each character has an opponent. Who do you think wins each round? Whichever team has the most victories wins the battle.

Morals on win by KO or Death. Each battle will have specific circumstances..

Also i know comic characters have more feats to pull from so if you backing up a game character you can use cinematic or in game footage. Its all over YouTube.

Round 1

Kratos vs The Thing - In Time square. Kratos from God of war 3. He has only his blades

Round 2

Cole vs Spiderman-In new york. Cole from infamous two. Starts 100 feet apart

Round 3

Alex Mercer vs Ms. Marvel- Takes Place in New York. Alex Mercer at full power

Round 4

Ezio vs Black Widow-Takes Place in Ancient Rome. They are hunting each other start on opposite sides of the city. Widow has a pistol with two shots. Ezio has hidden, blade sword and one shot in his hand cannon. Ezio from Revelations

Round 5

Link vs Rhino-Fight takes place in a gladiator arena. Link has master sword, hookshot, silver gauntlets. Adult link from Ocarina of Time

Round 6

Nathan Drake vs The Joker-Fight takes place in a warehouse full of large crates. They start on opposite sides of the warehouse. Joker has a large knife and a pistol with one clip. Drake has a pistol with one clip

Round 7

Master Chief vs Deathstroke- Fight takes place in an abandoned street in Gotham 50 feet apart. Chief has an energy sword pistol and assault rifle. Deathstroke has his sword and two pistols. Both have unlimited ammo

Round 8

Ryu vs Batman- Fight takes place on a gotham rooftop. H2H only. Ryu has no hadouken.

Round 9

Starkiller vs Havok-Fight takes place on top of a shield helicarrier flying 2000 feet above new york. Starkiller from force unleashed two

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@cfrehse said:

Round 1

Kratos vs The Thing - In Time square. Kratos from God of war 3. He has only his blades

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Ezio vs Black Widow-Takes Place in Ancient Rome. They are hunting each other start on opposite sides of the city. Widow has a pistol with two shots. Ezio has hidden, blade sword and one shot in his hand cannon. Ezio from Revelations

Round 5

Link vs Rhino-Fight takes place in a gladiator arena. Link has master sword, hookshot, silver gauntlets. Adult link from Ocarina of Time

Round 6

Nathan Drake vs The Joker-Fight takes place in a warehouse full of large crates. They start on opposite sides of the warehouse. Joker has a large knife.

Round 7

Master Chief vs Deathstroke- Fight takes place in an abandoned street in Gotham 50 feet apart. Chief has an energy sword pistol and assault rifle. Deathstroke has his sword and two pistols. Both have unlimited ammo

Round 8

Ryu vs Batman- Fight takes place on a gotham rooftop. H2H only. Ryu has no hadouken.

Done some of them

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Round 1

Kratos vs The Thing -

Kratos stomp

Round 2

Cole vs Spiderman-

Had not played the game

Round 3

Alex Mercer vs Ms. Marvel-Had not played the game

Round 4

Ezio vs Black Widow-Ezio since he probaly know his surrounding, although it be a close match

Round 5

Link vs Rhino-Link stomp so badly

Round 6

Nathan Drake vs The Joker-

So does Nathan Drake have his weapon, if he does he wins, if not he probaly losed

Round 7

Master Chief vs Deathstroke- Master Chief teabag Deathstroke

Round 8

Ryu vsBatman- Probaly Batman

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Kratos and Link own their rounds. Don't know about the rest.

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mad8Baller

Kratos vs The Thing - In Time square. Kratos from God of war 3. He has only his blades. Blades are magic. Too easy.

Cole vs Spiderman - In new york. Cole from infamous two. Starts 100 feet apart. Spiderman is faster than bullets and he already fought people similar to Cole before, such as Electro.

Alex Mercer vs Ms. Marvel- Takes Place in New York. Alex Mercer at full power. Just searched google. Been done before. Mercer won. He beat Thing, Ms. Marvel and Luke Cage combined given he is allowed to go full power and reach critical mass.

Ezio vs Black Widow-Takes Place in Ancient Rome. They are hunting each other start on opposite sides of the city. Widow has a pistol with two shots. Ezio has hidden, blade sword and one shot in his hand cannon. Ezio from Revelations. In Comicvine forums, Ezio has been faced with things stronger than Black Widow and has won.

Link vs Rhino-Fight takes place in a gladiator arena. Link has master sword, hookshot, silver gauntlets. Adult link from Ocarina of Time. Link, he has Mastersword.

Nathan Drake vs The Joker-Fight takes place in a warehouse full of large crates. They start on opposite sides of the warehouse. Joker has a large knife. Joker. He's much more crazy and smarter than Drake.

Master Chief vs Deathstroke- Fight takes place in an abandoned street in Gotham 50 feet apart. Chief has an energy sword pistol and assault rifle. Deathstroke has his sword and two pistols. Both have unlimited ammo. Done before. Masterchief won.

Ryu vs Batman- Fight takes place on a gotham rooftop. H2H only. Ryu has no hadouken. Batman. He's a ninja.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha!!! This might be one of my favorite battles so far!!

Lets do this.

Kratos Vs. Thing- Kratos destroys Thing, Kratos took down freaking gods.

Cole Vs. Spiderman- This was probably the toughest one for me, but since Spidey can react at light speed, he can easily dodge the lightning, and his strength far overshadows Cole's. If anyone disagrees, I would love to know more about Cole, since I haven't played all the way through his games yet.

Alex Mercer Vs. Ms Marvel- I'd give it to Alex Mercer, only because he could disguise himself as someone Ms. Marvel trusts.

Ezio Vs. Black Widow- Easy, Ezio is not only better at stealth, he's also a much better H2H combatant. Plus, he knows the environment better.

Link Vs. Rhino- Rhino feels Links nuts as if he was Ganandorf.

Nathan Drake Vs. The Joker- So Nathan doesn't have any guns? Joker shanks him. Plus, Nathan's parkour won't help him.

Master Chief Vs. Deathstroke- This one would be epic. Deathstrokes got skills. But when he takes out a whole alien armada, then you can talk to me. Master Chief takes it.

Ryu Vs. Batman- Well since Ryu doesn't even have the one attack that makes him even a slight threat, Batman stomps.

Alright! That was fun!! If you have any more of those, let me know! xD

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I approve of this fight.

Kratos beats thing do to kratos's strength (held off chronos)

Cole Vs Spiderman: This is very very tough. i think i have to give it to cole because i dont know if spidey can dodge lightning

I dont know much about alex mercer, so i wont comment on this one

Ezio beats out black widow

I think joker can take out nathan due to his wacky antics

Link takes down rhino due to his ability to pinpoint enemies weaknesses and in general be very resourceful

Ryo v batman: bat man wins due to tech

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited it slightly

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

Round 1

Kratos

Round 2

Cole

Round 3

Alex Mercer

Round 4

Black Widow

Round 5

Link

Round 6

The Joker

Round 7

Deathstroke

Round 8

Ryu in a Curb Stomp

Seriously Ryu is Stronger, Faster, and has special Moves like Shoryuken!

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Thats a insta KO.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i still think batman can take ryu

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mee09
Loading Video...

@knightofzero: He CAN'T! Have you not seen Asura's Wrath? He is pretty much on Goku's level now. Here watch this clip. Ryu beats everyone here with relative ease. It get's serious at 4:26

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mattersuit

Cole Vs. Spiderman- This was probably the toughest one for me, but since Spidey can react at light speed, he can easily dodge the lightning, and his strength far overshadows Cole's. If anyone disagrees, I would love to know more about Cole, since I haven't played all the way through his games yet.

Spider-Man CANNOT react at light speed.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos Vs. Thing- Kratos destroys Thing, Kratos took down freaking gods.

Yeah...weaksauce gods that would make their ACTUAL mythological counterparts shake their heads in shame at how weak sauce they are. I'd like to see Kratos try that shit to Thor or Hercules from 616.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole would beat Spiderman, he drains him of all his life... boom done.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: Lol be careful what you wish for. I wouldn't underestimate Kratos. I think he could do some serious damage to Thor. But he wouldn't kill him or knock him out.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@perezite: Lol be careful what you wish for. I wouldn't underestimate Kratos. I think he could do some serious damage to Thor. But he wouldn't kill him or knock him out.

Please...the amount of ways 616 Thor and Hercules could waste Kratos outnumber the ways he could do it to them and are far more likely coming from them. They'd do a better job at Kratos's task of killing his weaksauce Greek Pantheon than Kratos did.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mee09

@perezite: I think you miss the point. You see the same case scenario happened in God of War 3. Zeus, already more powerful than him, tricked Kratos into giving up his god powers. Zeus then killed him with relative ease. But Kratos came back (with help of course) and not only killed Zeus. But all of the Gods of Olympus to. Minus the one he slept with.

I never said Kratos would beat Thor. In fact, if Thor knew who and what he was up against I doubt the fight would last more than 10 minutes tops. But the thing is Kratos is still a God of War that just had some of his powers taken away from him. He has enough strength to harm Thor without even having to use his weapons. And he could probably tank about 6 hits from Thor's hammer before going down. He has a pretty decent durability. Well, actually it's incredible but it pales in comparison to Thor's. He could definitely do some damage to Thor though there is no doubt about that.

The reasons I believe he couldn't win are quite obvious. One Kratos wouldn't be able to keep up with Thor in a fight. Thor's combat and reaction speeds are too much for him to handle. Two, unless this is God of War Kratos he has no kind of protection accept his own durability against Thor's hammer. Not to mention the hammer can create devastating lighting bolts and beams that are probably MUCH more powerful than Zeus's were in God of War 3. Kratos could only shrug off so many of those. That hammer makes a crucial difference in the fight. If Thor didn't have the hammer with him. Then Kratos might have a chance. I have not seen Thor fight without his hammer on a level that Kratos couldn't handle yet.

Besides all that you shouldn't underestimate Kratos.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Perezite

@mee09 said:

@perezite:

Besides all that you shouldn't underestimate Kratos.

And you shouldn't overestimate him and build him up to be anything 616 Olympus or DC Olympus couldn't beat with ease. Remember: he's a largely feat-less God of War from a Greek Pantheon the above have members that could easily solo and if he tried to take at least DC Ares even WITH his largely feat-less war god powers, it'd still be a one-sided battle at which Kratos would be at the mercy of DC Ares who'd be in complete control the entire time.

Lord Almighty I hate people who build up Kratos.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mee09

@perezite: You still don't understand my point. I'm not overestimating Kratos. Honestly, I could care less if he beat Thor or Thing- Well scratch that. I really don't like The Thing. I don't think your giving Kratos any credit for the great amount of strength, skill, and durability that he does possess. He is not "weaksauce" he is a very formidable fighter. With a very dangerous arsenal. Kratos COULD hurt Thor. But he probably would not DEFEAT him unless he had help from every God, Goddess, and Titan in the series. Which would never happen considering almost all of them hate him.

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Perezite

@mee09 said:

@perezite: really don't like The Thing.

*Clap Clap Clap*

Glad to see we got to the true root of the matter.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1

Kratos in a STOMP

Round 2

Cole kills Spider-Man with a tornado.

Round 3

Alex Mercer wins.

Round 4

Ezio vs Black Widow-Takes Place in Ancient Rome. They are hunting each other start on opposite sides of the city. Widow has a pistol with two shots. Ezio has hidden, blade sword and one shot in his hand cannon. Ezio from Revelations.

Ezio wins.

Round 5

Link.

Round 6

Nathan Drake vs The Joker-Fight takes place in a warehouse full of large crates. They start on opposite sides of the warehouse. Joker has a large knife and a pistol with one clip. Drake has a pistol with one clip

Joker probably wins.

Round 7

Epic battle between these two. But in the end (Sadly) Master Chief wins.

Round 8

Batman.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse said:

Each character has an opponent. Who do you think wins each round? Whichever team has the most victories wins the battle.

Also i know comic characters have more feats to pull from so if you backing up a game character you can use cinematic or in game footage. Its all over YouTube.

Round 1

Kratos vs The Thing - In Time square. Kratos from God of war 3. He has only his blades KRATOS STOMP

Round 2

Cole vs Spiderman-In new york. Cole from infamous two. Starts 100 feet apart SPIDERMAN

Round 3

Alex Mercer vs Ms. Marvel- Takes Place in New York. Alex Mercer at full power MERCER STOMP

Round 4

Ezio vs Black Widow-Takes Place in Ancient Rome. They are hunting each other start on opposite sides of the city. Widow has a pistol with two shots. Ezio has hidden, blade sword and one shot in his hand cannon. Ezio from Revelations WIDOW

Round 5

Link vs Rhino-Fight takes place in a gladiator arena. Link has master sword, hookshot, silver gauntlets. Adult link from Ocarina of Time LINK

Round 6

Nathan Drake vs The Joker-Fight takes place in a warehouse full of large crates. They start on opposite sides of the warehouse. Joker has a large knife and a pistol with one clip. Drake has a pistol with one clip JOKER STOMPS

Round 7

Master Chief vs Deathstroke- Fight takes place in an abandoned street in Gotham 50 feet apart. Chief has an energy sword pistol and assault rifle. Deathstroke has his sword and two pistols. Both have unlimited ammo CHIEF

Round 8

Ryu vs Batman- Fight takes place on a gotham rooftop. H2H only. Ryu has no hadouken. BATMAN

Round 9

Starkiller vs Havok-Fight takes place on top of a shield helicarrier flying 2000 feet above new york. Starkiller from force unleashed two HAVOK

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse:

1. Kratos, with ridiculous ease.
  2. Hard to say, Cole get's my vote because of the variety of powers he has at his disposal. If he has them all, he can simply use Ionic Drain Spider-Man lifeless...
  3. Alex Mercer, at full power could take the entire X-Men (less telepathic attacks), Ms Marvel dies in a bloody mess.
  4. Ezio, he has better durability, physically stronger, (arguably) more versatile, and not to mention the Sword of Altair would cut Black Widow like paper.
  5. Link, Rhino loses any battle as he's just a brainless brute, Link would mock him like everyone else does.
  6. Nathan Drake, Joker is insane but he is not bulletproof, Drake wins.
  7. Death-Stroke, Master Chief is tough, but I see no way in him putting down Death-Stroke.
  8. Ryu in a very close fight, Batman may be more skilled in a variety of fighting styles, but he's certainly not a fast-type fighter like Ryu and I doubt he would be able to keep up with him at all.
  9. Havok probably, Star-Killer would get vaporized.

DC/Marvel Characters = 2/9.

Game Characters = 7/9.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@mattersuit: Are you sure about that? I mean, he has dodged lasers before.

I'm still going to go with Kratos over the thing lol, everyone seems to be in agreement with that one.

Oh, and on the Starkiller Vs. Havok one, I'm thinking Havok. Starkiller has the force, but he just isn't durable enough to survive Havok's powers.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattersuit: Are you sure about that? I mean, he has dodged lasers before.

I'm still going to go with Kratos over the thing lol, everyone seems to be in agreement with that one.

Oh, and on the Starkiller Vs. Havok one, I'm thinking Havok. Starkiller has the force, but he just isn't durable enough to survive Havok's powers.

I'm like, 400% sure.

Every street leveler in existence has dodged lasers at some point. Doesn't mean they have light-speed reflexes.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cfrehse said:

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Round 8

Round 9

Starkiller vs Havok-Fight takes place on top of a shield helicarrier flying 2000 feet above new york. Starkiller from force unleashed two

Round 1.
The Thing didn't deserve that mutilation from Kratos. He didn't. Why did you do that?

Round 2.
I don't honestly know. Not too much about Cole. I know his powers and his abilities. I don't know what he'd do against someone as quick as Spidey.

I feel like I should give it to Spidey. Spidey takes it.

Round 3.

Ouch. Full power? So, he has ALL his powers? Did you play 1 & 2? In the second, his full power is upgraded even more. The guy can take down a building without breaking a sweat due to his powers.

Mercer takes it, sadly. I wanted to give it to Ms.Mavel.

Round 4.
Damn. Shouldn't have put it in Rome. While I majorly favor Black Widow over Ezio.. I give it to Ezio. Sadly.

He knows his enviorment alot more. It'd be a long fight though. Wish I could give it to Romanoff.

Round 5.
Going with Link. All of the items you gave him, in a gladiator arena with that much open space? Yeah, giving it to Link.

Round 6.
Both Drake and Joker are used to warehouses. I honestly don't know. If they ended up getting into close combat, I'd say Drake leaves with stab wounds, and dies AFTER the fact. However, he'd probably take the inital fight.

I'm gonna leave it with a stalemate. All depends on the situation.

Round 7.
That's sadly a stomp. Chief has an energy sword pistol. That alone determines alot. Especially including Chief's armor.

Master Chief takes it. Really wish he didn't.

Round 8.
Ryu.. even without the hadoken, he has mystical up close moves.

I'm stopping here. Is this a spite thread? Because that's exactly what it seems like with the certain scenarios given.

On that note, I feel all the comic characters in the battle, except for the Link and Kratos, are all better characters. Just have to thrown in my spite comment at the spite thread.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideburnguru This isn't a spite thread. im gonna have to change round 1 i thought it woulda been closer. Kratos is a brawler and so is the thing. I think thing is being underestimated but i guess im wrong.

Here are my opinions about why i made the fights.

RD 2 i agree

RD 3- I played both and i think ms. marvel is stronger and i figured she would have the durability to take hits from him. Plus she is very fast can fly and is just as quick as mercer. I read a lot of her stuff this is actually pretty even imo

RD 4- There both gonna be on rooftops. Itll come down to a fight not an assassination.

RD 5- If rhino can get ahold of link hes done so that why i gave him an arena. Links master sword still bounces of stone in the game so it wont slice right through rhino.

RD 6 I agree with you

RD 7 deathstroke is more skilled and stronger. Chief has better gear

RD 8 i know that but he has to land the attacks

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By SideburnGuru

@cfrehse

Thing with Round One is.. Kratos tore gods apart with those blades, hell with his bare hands. Thing, while not to be underestimated against most? Has no chance against Kratos.

RD 3 - The thing with Mercer is his power can and has[?] destroyed a whole city. He's like a minibomb. Endless tendrils coming at her? Or something of the sort? I don't know.

RD 4 - Not saying this is an assination. You put it in Ezio's hometurf. Even on the roofs, he probably knows it like the back of his hand. Natasha has no idea of where she is there.

RD 5 - We're talking the master sword. In some games, it can cut through rock. In others, it bounces off. Hard to say. Rhino is going to have a problem grabbing Link.

RD 7 - Yeah, he's more skilled. However, Chief has taken on armies. The equipment you gave him DEFINITELY outclasses Deathstroke.

RD 8 - This is a hand to hand fight. He's going to land in some attacks. Batman's going to be upclose hitting too. Ryu takes it.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@mattersuit: Fair enough, but still, I gotta give it to Spidey. He's stronger, faster, equal when it comes to long distance attacks, and if he can dodge lasers, he can dodge lightning.

And this really isn't a spite thread. The only stomp is Kratos Vs. Thing. Kratos Vs. Hulk probably would have been much more interesting.

For the record though, and I'm probably going to get yelled at for this, but Alex Mercer could probably solo most of these people at the same time. With the exception of maybe Havok and Kratos, if the fight took place in New York, Alex Mercer would just consume one after another, getting stronger after each kill. He took a nuke to the face, and regenerated from it within seconds. Nothing short of a planet buster could take him down.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattersuit: Fair enough, but still, I gotta give it to Spidey. He's stronger, faster, equal when it comes to long distance attacks, and if he can dodge lasers, he can dodge lightning.

And this really isn't a spite thread. The only stomp is Kratos Vs. Thing. Kratos Vs. Hulk probably would have been much more interesting.

Erm...If I'm not wrong, Cole has more powers than just lightning.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: I'm not really sure how to take that comment. But I can at least tell you what I meant by it. I meant that I would actually mind seeing Kratos lose to Thing because I don't like the Thing. It is not that I am saying Kratos beats him because I don't like him.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cole would beat Spiderman, he drains him of all his life... boom done.

He'd need to get his hands on him first... like, literally wrap his palm around Peter's face. That's not happening.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round One: Kratos is all-around more powerful than The Thing, plus his magical weapons give him the advantage.

Round Two: Spider-Man has dealt with and beaten Electro, a much more deadlier opponent.

Round Three: Alex Mercer has the brutal versatility, which should give him the win here. However, Ms. Marvel won't go down without a battle.

Round Four: Black Widow, her martial arts and weapons training exceeds Ezio's. Doesn't matter if Ancient Rome is his home turf. Widow has been through things Ezio could only dream of.

Round Five: Link, he'd outsmart Rhino. 'Nuff said.

Round Six: I don't know. Could probably go either way, so stalemate until otherwise known.

Round Seven: Master Chief, as I don't know much about New52 Deathstroke to contend with.

Round Eight: Ryu, even without the Hadouken, still has Shoryuken and Tatsumaki. He is also stronger, faster, and arguably more durable than Batman (without his suit). Strictly hand-to-hand allows Ryu to use his other abilities, despite being 'enhanced moves' as they are part of his martial arts skills.

Round Nine: Havok survived being dropped inside a star (or a sun) and absorbed that energy which he then unleashed upon his brother, Vulcan. Havok, in that sense, is more powerful than Starkiller. If he can survive a star/sun and absorb it, I'm pretty sure he could tank/evade Starkiller's Force abilities.

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mattersuit: If this is good Cole he got icepowers but if its the evil one he got fire.(As far as I can remember)

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: No he doesn't have to do that, that's just a regular Bio-Leech that you're talking about.

Ionic Drain can be used to drain the life of groups of enemies/ and or citizens beyond punching distance.

Spider-Man is never going to take Cole up close and personal, Spidey would have to stay away and shoot webs from afar.

How do you expect Spider-Man to get close to him, when Cole can do this?:

Loading Video...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1

Thing's kinda....slow and not really that good overall, Kratos can probably take this, though Thing has a chance if he catches him.

Round 2

I'd say Cole due to lightning+other abilities. Spidey's fast, but not lightning fast. But if Spidey blitzes, his 10-20 ton strength should be able to KO.

Round 7

From what I know, Chief is massively super human with his suit and his weaponry is superior. His armor also should protect from at least the pistols, not sure about the sword.

Round 8

Ryu should stomp as he can tank bullets with no harm, is at least a 20 tonner (assuming it's not SF3 Ryu who's around Akuma's strength and thus an Island buster at least) and can dodge bullets with pure speed. Chun-Li can kick 100 times in 1 second, and Ryu's proven to be much faster than her IIRC.

Round 9

Starkiller via force choke, force lightning, or Lightsaber through the head. I don't see how Havok can win.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse said:

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Round 8

Round 9

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:
Loading Video...

@knightofzero: He CAN'T! Have you not seen Asura's Wrath? He is pretty much on Goku's level now. Here watch this clip. Ryu beats everyone here with relative ease. It get's serious at 4:26

Is that canon in the SF mythology?

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Round 1

Kratos

Round 2

Spidermant apart

Round 3

Ms. Marvel

Round 4

Ezio

Round 5

Rhino

Round 6

Nathan Drake

Round 7

Deathstroke

Round 8

Ryu

Round 9

Havok

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@nickzambuto: No he doesn't have to do that, that's just a regular Bio-Leech that you're talking about.

Ionic Drain can be used to drain the life of groups of enemies/ and or citizens beyond punching distance.

Spider-Man is never going to take Cole up close and personal, Spidey would have to stay away and shoot webs from afar.

How do you expect Spider-Man to get close to him, when Cole can do this?:

Loading Video...

Cole can't do any ionic attacks without first absorbing an ionic charge from someone exposed to large amounts of Ray Field energy. Not to mention that is an Evil Cole power only.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pope052

@nickzambuto: Neither Good or Evil Cole is specified, but i'm assuming he can use all of his powers (aside from Beast Powers) from the end of Infamous 2.

If we're using Cole at his best (which he would need against the likes of Spider-Man), then yes he would already have 3 Ionic Charges at his disposal.

If you like Spider-Man more than Cole or not, he is still 100% vulnerable to Ionic Drain, and don't try and make excuses for him.

Without any Ionic Powers though, Cole would probably lose most of the time, but disallowing the Ionic Powers would make it unfair on Cole's part.

Again, nothing is specified for Cole other than it is Infamous 2 Cole, so for this to be a fair battle, Cole would need to have access to all of his powers, (less the Beast Powers of course).

@nickzambuto I'd like to make a CAV Battle with me defending Cole, and you defending Spider-Man of course, would you like to? I certainly would..

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@nickzambuto: Neither Good or Evil Cole is specified, but i'm assuming he can use all of his powers (aside from Beast Powers) from the end of Infamous 2.

If we're using Cole at his best (which he would need against the likes of Spider-Man), then yes he would already have 3 Ionic Charges at his disposal.

If you like Spider-Man more than Cole or not, he is still 100% vulnerable to Ionic Drain, and don't try and make excuses for him.

Without any Ionic Powers though, Cole would probably lose most of the time, but disallowing the Ionic Powers would make it unfair on Cole's part.

Again, nothing is specified for Cole other than it is Infamous 2 Cole, so for this to be a fair battle, Cole would need to have access to all of his powers, (less the Beast Powers of course).

@nickzambuto I'd like to make a CAV Battle with me defending Cole, and you defending Spider-Man of course, would you like to? I certainly would..

Wow, that sounds really cool. I haven't had a Spidey match in quite awhile. Unfortunately I've stuffed myself up with debates already :/ I probably won't be open for awhile.

@jashro44@strider92 One of these dorks might be interested though.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Alright, but if you're interested let me know.

@jashro44@strider92would you be interested in it then? Challenge a Viner: Cole McGrath VS Spider-Man, i'm debating for Cole.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mattersuit

@jonez120 said:

@mee09 said:
Loading Video...

Is that canon in the SF mythology?

No it isn't I don't think.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pope052

@nickzambuto: I don't know about @strider92, he hasn't updated recently at all.

@jashro44has updated 4 days ago, hopefully he goes online soon...

Also if these guys don't show up or want to do it, let me know if you ever do...

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1

Kratos murderstomps.

Round 2

Cole takes it due to versatility.

Round 3

Alex Mercer could probably outlast Ms. Marvel but I don`t think he would be able to take her more powerful attacks, it could go either way.

Round 4

Black Widow should take this she has fought worse in her lifetime and is the more trained individual.

Round 5

Link destroys Rhino.

Round 6

The Joker easily.

Round 7

Master Chief slaughters.

Round 8

Ryu.

Round 9

Starkiller.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly how the hell is Joker beating Nathan friggin Drake?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@nickzambuto: I don't know about strider92, he hasn't updated recently at all.

jashro44has updated 4 days ago, hopefully he goes online soon...

Also if these guys don't show up or want to do it, let me know if you ever do...

Doi, how could I forget about @shawnbaby.

Interested in taking pope052 in a CAV, Cole McGrath vs Spider-Man?

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Hopefully he goes online, I haven't done CAV in a while. Plus i've only done one, and lost badly. I'd say i've improved...

So what do you say, @shawnbaby?