I_Cato_Sicarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Combatant 1

No Caption Provided
  • Miraak as of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim- Dragonborn DLC.
  • Standard equipment.
  • In character/ morals on.

Combatant 2

No Caption Provided
  • Majora's Mask as of the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  • Majora is using Skull Kid's body.
  • In character/ morals on.

Location & Rules

Olympus Coliseum, Kingdom Hearts.
Olympus Coliseum, Kingdom Hearts.
  • Win by any means.
  • Random encounter so no prep.
  • Both combatants start at opposite ends of the square with Miraak starting on the ground while Majora is in the air.
Avatar image for i_cato_sicarius
I_Cato_Sicarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

I_Cato_Sicarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if they all have character, it doesn't change much, because Miraak doesn't hesitate to murder anyone. His ego is huge and he just won't hesitate to go so far as to win at all costs.

Avatar image for deactivated-6060d1922bf05
deactivated-6060d1922bf05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majora drops a moon

I_Cato_Sicarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miraak stomps

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolfrazer

Majora plays around too much in character. Everything is basically a game.

I_Cato_Sicarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I_Cato_Sicarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chives_qte

@i_cato_sicarius said:

@chives_qte: so Miraak would win?

I didn't say that. All I said was that he literally wouldn't hesitate to kill or use the cruelest ways to win. In this case, saying that he won't do something because he has character is pointless. He would not hesitate at anything, that's his character. You can imagine the cruelest and / or grossest things that would lead to a win and he will just do it. Which does not mean automatic win.

Edit: If Miraak's opponent does not have the same character as him, theoretically Miraak makes his move first, for him, killing is only a means to an end. He won't hesitate to kill, let alone attack. At the same time as Miraak attacks, his opponent hesitates and thus does not make the first move, which gives Miraak an advantage.

I_Cato_Sicarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miraak

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Including Lore, Majora was arguable around universal or a bit higher, right? Where stands Miraak again?

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

Including Lore, Majora was arguable around universal or a bit higher, right? Where stands Miraak again?

Is AP Scaling from Alduin allowed ?

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

You bever replied so.........

Avatar Alduin ( Infinite complex Multiversal ) < Late game Dovakhin <<< Miraak

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

Sorry, the last time i played the main story of Skyrim is a bit long, but was Miraak storywise superior to Alduin?
I played Skyrim mostly because modding and run around the country haha.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@caocao said:

Sorry, the last time i played the main story of Skyrim is a bit long, but was Miraak storywise superior to Alduin?

I played Skyrim mostly because modding and run around the country haha.

Hernaeus Mora pretty much says that much , The Last Dragonborn Needs Mora's Bend Will shout knowledge to beat Miraak or otherwise he is hopeless .

Miraak also stomped The Last Dragonborn in their first meating .

So yes , Miraak is stronger then AVATAR Alduin .

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao:

Last Dragonborn: I don't need your help. I'll learn Miraak's secrets on my own.

"No, look around. You have done nothing here on your own. You could spend a hundred lifetimes searching my library, and you will never find what you seek.""I know what you want: to use you power as Dragonborn to bend the world to your will. Here then is the knowledge you need, although you did not know you needed it. The second Word of Power. Use it to bend the wills of mortals to your purpose. But this is not enough. Miraak knows the final Word of Power. Without that, you cannot hope to surpass him. Miraak served me well, and he was rewarded. I can grant you the same power as he wields, but all knowledge has its price

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3: uh Miraak , at close range , can take shouts from the last dragonborn, who is far greater to the combined powers of The Greybeards who can shake the entire planet by whispering/Talking in Thu'um ?

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: hm didn't it just shake skyrim? Or if anything Tamriel? Was there any statement saying it shook the entire world? And so. Majora's moon destroyed the world. Pretty sure it would just outright kill him if that's his best durability claim

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3:

Pocket Guide to the Empire said:

From the Odes:

"He was born in Atmora as Talos, 'Stormcrown' in the language of the ancient Ehlnofey, and it was from that shore he sailed. He spent his youth in Skyrim among the Nords. There he learned much from the Tongues and their chieftains and their ways of war. At twenty he led the invasion of Old Hrol'dan, taking it back from the Witchmen of High Rock and their kinsmen.

"Soon the Greybeards made known that they were restless. Already the storms had begun from their murmurs. The Greybeards were going to Speak. The surrounding villages were abandoned as the people fled the coming blast.

"The villagers warned Talos to turn back, for he was marching to the mountain where the Greybeards dwelt.

"Inside he went, and on seeing him they removed their gags. When they spoke his name the World shook.

"The Tongues of Skyrim told the son of Atmora that he had come to rule Tamriel and that he must travel south to do so.

"And it is true that Talos did come to Cyrodiil shortly after the Battle of Old Hrol'dan.

"And it is true that a great storm preceded his arrival

More on this , Miraak is more powerful then Alduin , who was confirmed numerous times to be Multiversal

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3:

Pocket Guide to the Empire said:

From the Odes:

"He was born in Atmora as Talos, 'Stormcrown' in the language of the ancient Ehlnofey, and it was from that shore he sailed. He spent his youth in Skyrim among the Nords. There he learned much from the Tongues and their chieftains and their ways of war. At twenty he led the invasion of Old Hrol'dan, taking it back from the Witchmen of High Rock and their kinsmen.

"Soon the Greybeards made known that they were restless. Already the storms had begun from their murmurs. The Greybeards were going to Speak. The surrounding villages were abandoned as the people fled the coming blast.

"The villagers warned Talos to turn back, for he was marching to the mountain where the Greybeards dwelt.

"Inside he went, and on seeing him they removed their gags. When they spoke his name the World shook.

"The Tongues of Skyrim told the son of Atmora that he had come to rule Tamriel and that he must travel south to do so.

"And it is true that Talos did come to Cyrodiil shortly after the Battle of Old Hrol'dan.

"And it is true that a great storm preceded his arrival

More on this , Miraak is more powerful then Alduin , who was confirmed numerous times to be Multiversal

Alduin is level a complex multiverse. Also in the thread of respect for Miraak it was proved that Oghma Infinium is just the beginning of the goodness that TLD has obtained. Herma Mora himself said that the Black Books are the next "stage", bigger than Oghma Infinium. Oghma Infinium fills the person (who has read it) with his own energy and essence, such a person becomes a demigod of immense power, and all the forbidden knowledge from Oghma Infinium, the forbidden knowledge that has been collected over millennia, is pumped into the brain of that person. And Herma Mora claims that Oghma is just the beginning, and Miraak has read each of the Black Books.

Chives_qte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Chives_qte

The Grebeards are also weaker than the Elder Tongues, maybe even many times weaker than them. The 3 most powerful Elder Tongues could not live up to the heels of their teacher Paarthurnax. During the Battle of the Throat of the World, Alduin accidentally shoots Paarthurnax and is left alone with the TLD that defeats him. Then the TLD finally "kills" Alduin, proving that his Thu'um is more powerful than Alduin. At this stage, the TLD is also able to kill Paarthurnax and consume his knowledge and power, Paarthurnax is the strongest Dragon after Alduin and no other Dragon can compete with him. The TLD meets Miraak and gets one shot from him, also at this stage Miraak is able to effortlessly kill the TLD. The TLD grows stronger, reads the Black Books and defeats Miraak, proving that he is more powerful than him. The TLD then absorbs Miraak's souls, thereby also absorbing all of his power and knowledge. Let me remind you: The Greybeards shook the entire planet by saying one word. Their murmurs caused thunderstorms, thunderstorms are plural, so there were at least a few.

Edit: TLD > Miraak >>>>>> Alduin >>>>>> Paarthurnax >>>>>> Ysmir Wulfharth >>>>>> Ancient Languages >>>>>> Tiber Septim >>>>>> Greybeards.