Victor Crowley vs. Jason Voorhees

#1 Posted by Nefarious (35708 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
Victor Crowley(Hatchet 2) vs Jason Voorhees(Freddy vs Jason) 
Jason has trademark machete. Victor has his large hatchet.

Location: They randomly encounter each other on Elm Street.   
Winning condition: Incapacitation, Knock-out, Death etc.   
Starting distance: 21 Feet Apart at opposite ends of the street.
No morals as always. 

Which mass killer wins?
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
#3 Posted by TrueIlluminatus (9579 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason. Far more experience.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (223209 posts) - - Show Bio
probably Jason... but it would be fun to watch... and then run away after one of them kills the other... lol
#7 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Edited by Sawed_Off_It (13583 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Creeper113 (497 posts) - - Show Bio

@morleericks: The OP shows Jason from the comics, in that case it is indeed a murderstomp. Have you ever stopped and wondered why a huge margin of people seem to disagree with you about your lowballing of Jason? Do you really believe that everyone responding on these threads is a Jason fanboy? I don't know what has put you in such a state of denial about the feats of this character, all I see is feats being put right up on these threads time and again being ignored by you. The things I have seen you say about Jason makes me question whether you have actually ever watched a Friday the 13th movie at all or if maybe you are just placing his stats where you think they ought to be? It seems like you have it in your mind that he's just a human slasher like Myers and Leatherface instead of the undead, supernatural being that he is. No he's not just a zombie brought back to life by lightning, he's more than that. If you look into the mythos surrounding the character you will see this yourself.

Jason is empowered by the Necronomicon but he's not just a deadite, we've all seen deadites and know what they are capable of, Jason is capable of far more. When he drowned as a child Pamela used the book to bring him back to life, this did work and he was alive up until the Final Chapter when he was killed. The demonic power that flowed through his veins would not allow him to stay dead though, when Tommy exposed the corpse to the sweet, sweet lightning that evil spirit was revived again.

Now a creature of animated undead flesh, Jason exhibited quite the boost in power, namely in strength and durability, ripping and slicing through people with inhuman strength and capable of tanking infinite round from various firearms with no effect, including multiple shotgun blast from less than ten feet away. Knowing that Jason could not be killed by conventional means Tommy sought to bind him and trap him back in the lake where he first met his fate. Jason was trapped but not killed, his eyes still moving at the end of the film. Jason was released from his watery tomb by the telekinetic Tina by accident. After another killing spree and an epic battle he was bound once again by arcane means back into the lake,

Released from the lake once again by a hefty jolt of electricity Jason rose this time more powerful than before, displaying a new array of supernatural abilities including projecting apparitions of his child self and ghostly teleportation. This time his body was washed away by chemical waste and sometime later he had his body destroyed by the heavy artillery of the FBI. Not even this could quell the demonic power that had first resurrected him as he was brought back once again by transferring his malevolent spirit into the body of a blood relative. After this Jason was put down with a magic dagger.

He was awoken again by the demonically powered Freddy Krueger and the two battled to a stalemate and Jason returned to his vigil over the abandoned Camp Crystal Lake. Once again the military laid eyes on Jason and sought to harness his super human abilities, now listing a healing factor among them. Jason escaped with great slaughter but was contained in cryostasis for several centuries. Once revived Jason continued doing what he does best until he was incapacitated by a cyborg using high tech weapons of the future. Alas Jason was revived again by nanotechnology and turned into UberJason.

#10 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@morleericks: The OP shows Jason from the comics, in that case it is indeed a murderstomp. Have you ever stopped and wondered why a huge margin of people seem to disagree with you about your lowballing of Jason? Do you really believe that everyone responding on these threads is a Jason fanboy? I don't know what has put you in such a state of denial about the feats of this character, all I see is feats being put right up on these threads time and again being ignored by you. The things I have seen you say about Jason makes me question whether you have actually ever watched a Friday the 13th movie at all or if maybe you are just placing his stats where you think they ought to be? It seems like you have it in your mind that he's just a human slasher like Myers and Leatherface instead of the undead, supernatural being that he is. No he's not just a zombie brought back to life by lightning, he's more than that. If you look into the mythos surrounding the character you will see this yourself. Jason is empowered by the Necronomicon but he's not just a deadite, we've all seen deadites and know what they are capable of, Jason is capable of far more. When he drowned as a child Pamela used the book to bring him back to life, this did work and he was alive up until the Final Chapter when he was killed. The demonic power that flowed through his veins would not allow him to stay dead though, when Tommy exposed the corpse to the sweet, sweet lightning that evil spirit was revived again. Now a creature of animated undead flesh, Jason exhibited quite the boost in power, namely in strength and durability, ripping and slicing through people with inhuman strength and capable of tanking infinite round from various firearms with no effect, including multiple shotgun blast from less than ten feet away. Knowing that Jason could not be killed by conventional means Tommy sought to bind him and trap him back in the lake where he first met his fate. Jason was trapped but not killed, his eyes still moving at the end of the film. Jason was released from his watery tomb by the telekinetic Tina by accident. After another killing spree and an epic battle he was bound once again by arcane means back into the lake, Released from the lake once again by a hefty jolt of electricity Jason rose this time more powerful than before, displaying a new array of supernatural abilities including projecting apparitions of his child self and ghostly teleportation. This time his body was washed away by chemical waste and sometime later he had his body destroyed by the heavy artillery of the FBI. Not even this could quell the demonic power that had first resurrected him as he was brought back once again by transferring his malevolent spirit into the body of a blood relative. After this Jason was put down with a magic dagger. He was awoken again by the demonically powered Freddy Krueger and the two battled to a stalemate and Jason returned to his vigil over the abandoned Camp Crystal Lake. Once again the military laid eyes on Jason and sought to harness his super human abilities, now listing a healing factor among them. Jason escaped with great slaughter but was contained in cryostasis for several centuries. Once revived Jason continued doing what he does best until he was incapacitated by a cyborg using high tech weapons of the future. Alas Jason was revived again by nanotechnology and turned into UberJason.

Please space this out.

#11 Posted by Creeper113 (497 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13583 posts) - - Show Bio

@creeper113: Don't go into all supernatural crap that boosts his power. We all know he requires supernatural abilities to survive. He sure as hell can't do it himself. As he has already died. I could bring up Curse of Thorn that clearly states Michael will not die until every blood relative is dead but won't... since that idea and concept was put to rest long ago. You make it seem as though I dislike Jason as a character when its the opposite. He's a fun slasher villain to watch but to put him on the scale that people do, is absurd.

How do most people disagree with me? I've seen a few disagree. The ones that just say Jason with no detail or reasoning why don't count. They are going off strictly by popularity and its sad.

No way in hell does Jason win this fight. He has taken gunfire but NOWHERE near what Crowley has and lived through. He's always enhanced and revived by some magical crap. It isn't the films that make me argue against Jason time and time again. It's his fans. They are awful.

My challenge still stands. A CaV will be happily accepted if someone really wants to stand by Jason. Please... It still stands. One guy said he would but never heard from him again. Since you're incorporating every single thing that ever took place in any Friday the 13th film, I will use EVERY single thing that ever took place in the Halloween films when someone accepts my CaV invitation. And they will be stomped horribly. There' me dropping bait agin in hopes someone accepts.

btw quit calling Michael mortal just to get a rise out of Halloween fans. You know full well he has never died unlike your beloved Jason Voorhees. Sad there's people that force me to dispute against Jason... An awesome character he is but NOT on the level you fans make him out to be. not even close.

also, Crowley would beat Myers and Voorhees at the same time. Its absolutely ridiculous for Jason to even be compared to him

#13 Posted by Mooty_Pass (10677 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL They BOTH do the EXACT SAME THING........But I give it to Jason due to more Experience in killing people. *Side Note*

The Hatchet Movies was not scary, but TOO much for me to watch. ALL the blood and gore felt like to me was unnecessary. It was too distracting. The Lore about Victor Crowly is VERY GOOD and INTERESTING. Just too much is all.

#14 Edited by Creeper113 (497 posts) - - Show Bio

@morleericks: This is exactly my point though, you want to nerf Jason. All the supernatural "crap" is part of the character, part of the reason for the fandom. Why on earth would you suggest taking away a characters powers and abilities for a battle? People don't debate about Peter Parker before he was bit by the radioactive spider, the notion is ludicrous.

I fully agree that Crowley would slaughter Movie Jason, but this is comic Jason.

Check out these feats, and the insane healing factor

Friday the 13th Respect Thread

#15 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

@creeper113: Yeah, thanks. It was kind of a hassle to read before.

#16 Posted by Sawed_Off_It (13583 posts) - - Show Bio

@creeper113: I wasn't saying his strength and durability add ons. I was referring to you delving DEEP into what his ghost images and teleportation... Come on. There have been enough scenes in the Halloween franchise that suggest Michael has teleportation, a telepathic link to people and a curse thrusted upon him making him incapable of death, enourmous boosts in strength and the personification of evil. He is a beast among beasts...You know...if I were to use all that in my debates. but I don't. Its not fair and its hardly ever referenced in his films. Almost non existent but it HAS been evident.

And as for the comics - i have not read those. Voorhees Myers or Crowley. I like films

#17 Posted by Creeper113 (497 posts) - - Show Bio

@morleericks: The thing is those are the feats I like about Jason, it's not really until Part VI that Jason really becomes the character people think of when you say Jason Voorhees, all the supernatural feats tacked on to make him that much more intimidating, or for some terrifying. That really separated him from Michael, in the Friday/Nightmare/Evil Deadverse the supernatural is established beyond a doubt, while the Halloweenverse is more grounded in reality, the supernatural may be hinted at but it's never confirmed, giving it a nice heir of ambiguity. While there may be scenes that suggest Michael teleports, Jason is a confirmed teleporter via Jason Takes Manhattan. I don't discount Michael's telepathic link a bit btw.

Avatar image for captainjapansavestokyo
#18 Posted by CaptainJapanSavesTokyo (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Takes This

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
#19 Edited by deactivated-5a0c8d423f980 (1863 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump...

Avatar image for dragonborntookanarrowtotheknee
#20 Posted by DragonBornTookAnArrowToTheKnee789 (407 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is the Jason from the FvJ timeline includes feats from the comic sequels of FvJ then Jason wins if it's just the movie then most likely Victor.

#21 Edited by Dragnaar (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Freddy vs Jason, Jason loses...really quickly. Comic, Jason X or no Jason X Jason murderstomps, Jason X....Victor:''Lemme draw out m-GA!'' *Jason punches victor's head off and slices his body until he can't regen.*

^ that's basically what would happen if victor met comic Jason x if they fought, if they teamed up...God have mercy on whatever horror movie they are in.

#22 Posted by RisingBean (9903 posts) - - Show Bio

Victor Crowley dismembers Jason.

And I get a bit of meta payback as Kane Hodder's new monster kills the shitty one that replaced his take on Jason.

#23 Edited by Uiop3 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming he has all his supernatural abilities Jason takes this.

Jason has a healing factor, (explicitly stated in Jason X) and can Teleport (Shown very clearly in part 8)

Jason was strong enough to squeeze a man's head so hard his eye popped from its socket, (part 4) punch a man's head off with a single swing, (part 8) impale a man with a spear and easily throw him into the air, (FvJ) effortlessly impale people with his bear hands, (twice, parts 6&7) and cut people in half with a single swing of his machete. (FvJ)

Jason is durable enough to take an axe to the skull and survive being hung, (both part 3, before he became a zombie) Being impaled with metal bars and then smacked by a large metal object with enough force to break said bars,(FvJ) Survive being electrocuted (part 7), Being hit with a large cart of some sorts, (FvJ) Shake off automatic gunfire, (part 9) having his neck mangled and broken by a boat propeller (part 6), being trapped underwater for long periods of time, (Twice parts 6&7) being covered in toxic waste, (Part 8, although for some reason he was transformed into a child) having a large metal object dropped on him and easily pushed it off, (FvJ) being set on fire, (three times once in part 7 and two different times in FvJ) being blown up up and quickly getting back into the action (twice once in part 7 and in FvJ, although in FvJ this was enough to incapacitate him) and god only knows how many execution attempts. (stated in Jason X)

So yeah in my opinion this fight is Just a crazy man in the woods with super strength vs a crazy zombie in the woods with super strength and the powers of a demon.

Now if we're talking about parts 2-4 or remake Jason I think Victor would win in the end.

Although to be honest I haven't seen the hatchet films so if Victor has some supernatural powers I could be wrong

#24 Posted by Hypnos0929 (7019 posts) - - Show Bio

Crowley easily wins. He is stronger by far, actually runs and he uses all the weapons around him

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39421825b35
#25 Posted by deactivated-5a39421825b35 (2981 posts) - - Show Bio

Vic stomps.

This isn't even debatable there's zero chance of Jason ever taking this fight.

Avatar image for hoboswagginssidekick
#28 Posted by HoboSwagginsSidekick (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason wins this one using a combination of movie and comic feats, like he can cut off three heads in one easy, one handed swing of a machete, Jason is one stealthy mofo, he knows archery, can take an axe to the head and not care, Jason regenerates like freaking Deadpool, can punch someones head vertically out their butt, can throw a giant tree, can rip of Freddy Kreuger's arm with one hand and zero to low effort, Jason has been impaled to no effect and Freddy Kreuger seemingly cannot kill Jason in the dream world even though he is omnipotent there. Below is a collection of gifs and scans to support these claims, however im not very good at putting the pictures neatly so please piece them together yourself, thanx for reading my reply. I understand im not well versed in the Hatchet mythos so please enlighten me if these feats pale in comparison to Victor and are unimpressive compared to him, I will be happy to know.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided