Fight takes place on a boat

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 rogueshadow  Moderator

Victarion murders her, more savage, more experienced and of course with better feats. She's too green right now, but she clearly has potential. I'm talking book versions btw.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cregan_Stark

If it wad purely book version of Brienne then I'd say Victarion stomps. Adding show feats for Brienne makes this very compelling. I'll have to think on this one

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victarion mid difficulty.

AsianAntics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victorian decimates second round. Wins first with moderate difficulty.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I agree that if this is book versions the Vic stomps. Show feats make me pause though

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Victarion murders her, more savage, more experienced and of course with better feats. She's too green right now, but she clearly has potential. I'm talking book versions btw.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: I agree that if this is book versions the Vic stomps. Show feats make me pause though

Show Brienne is probably about Victarion level. His superhuman arm might give him the edge he needs to take it, but Valyrian steel is also an advantage.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mm tough one Victorian is the best fighter of the Iron Islands, but Brienne beat a near equal in the hound..... Going Victorian as he is even more brutal then the hound and will not hold back despite her sex, though Brienne Does make a good fight of it.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_red_viper  Moderator

I can see Brienne winning. But as others said, if it was strictly book versions, Vic would gut her like a fish.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Logos_

@rogueshadow said:
@cregan_stark said:

Show Brienne is probably about Victarion level. His superhuman arm might give him the edge he needs to take it, but Valyrian steel is also an advantage.

Any well forged sword will stand up to Valyrian steel just fine, and really the Valyrian-steel-quality honestly is almost a non-factor in most battles.

I can see Brienne winning. But as others said, if it was strictly book versions, Vic would gut her like a fish.

Sometimes you just have to include book versions in these battles because some characters are literally featless in the show.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:
@cregan_stark said:

Any well forged sword will stand up to Valyrian steel just fine, and really the Valyrian-steel-quality honestly is almost a non-factor in most battles.

I disagree. Much has been made about the sharpness, lightness and fine balance of Valyrian steel, Brienne describes it as coming alive in her hands and that she is faster with it than she ever was without it. Dawn, equal to Valyrian steel, is enough to give Dayne the edge over Barristan, an otherwise equal combatant.

Valyrian steel is never going to give Grenn the victory over the Mountain, but it can be a pivotal factor between two well matched foes.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_red_viper  Moderator

@princeleif: Vic isn't featless in the show, he just doesn't exist in the show lol. They kinda "merged" his character into Euron.

_Logos_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By _Logos_

@rogueshadow said:
@princeleif said:
@rogueshadow said:
@cregan_stark said:

I disagree. Much has been made about the sharpness, lightness and fine balance of Valyrian steel, Brienne describes it as coming alive in her hands and that she is faster with it than she ever was without it. Dawn, equal to Valyrian steel, is enough to give Dayne the edge over Barristan, an otherwise equal combatant.

Valyrian steel is never going to give Grenn the victory over the Mountain, but it can be a pivotal factor between two well matched foes.

Oh, is that description in the books? I didn't see it mentioned in the show that it could help with agility in combat, I only knew Dawn could give that sort of advantage in combat, my bad. But still, at least any finely forged sword still won't have to worry about breaking from Valyrian steel.

@princeleif: Vic isn't featless in the show, he just doesn't exist in the show lol. They kinda "merged" his character into Euron.

Well yeah that's what I meant. lol At least they chose Euron, the cooler one.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victarion

Avatar image for deactivated-5a20a68641bc7
deactivated-5a20a68641bc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it wad purely book version of Brienne then I'd say Victarion stomps. Adding show feats for Brienne makes this very compelling. I'll have to think on this one

^ My thoughts on this, really. I haven't read the books in a few years and so my memory of Victarion isn't great, but I seem to remember estimating him as someone of the Hound's calibre, which would make show-version Brienne an interesting opponent.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Victarion.

Chubbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would they fight if they had perfect teamwork!? lol

Victarion wins in both cases.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh tough. Probably Vic though. Even though Brienne is better on the show the only people of note that she has best were either A. Caught off guard or B. In a weakened state

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@chubbs: Sorry, it was just me lazily copying and pasting the rules from one of my old threads that was similar but a 2v2.

Chubbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cdiddyman911: lol it's cool. Was just joking around about it. I knew that was the case

Thelastwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Thelastwarrior

Show version include ?(I suppose you talk about Euron in this case because Euron Book+Victarion Book =Euron show)

Anyway

Victarion maybe win (but after a very hard fight)

Euron Win (show version) .(after a pretty good fight)

In a boat ?Victarion.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thelastwarrior: No, show version was pretty much meant towards her, for Victarion only when it is actually Victarion.

ForklifterMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers