#1 Posted by skywalker95 (4771 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Same scenario as in the film but this time Vibranium Ultron is assisting Tony.

- Thanos with the Space and Power gem only

- Nano tech suit and Final form Vibranium Ultron

- Win by any means except bfr

#2 Posted by Supermanthor (20382 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#3 Posted by EcoBlitz (5104 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos rips ultron I half. His fingers>>>>>vibranium.

#4 Posted by strangetales (1748 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Thanos

#5 Posted by killers10333 (3441 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron doesnt add much here honestly

Id be surprised if nanotech ironman could beat/match ultron alone, and thanos is way above either of them

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#6 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16630 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: for the 100th time Vision is not completely made out Vibrainium.

#7 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: I do understand that argument, but logically speaking, do you really think Ultron would make a body that was weaker than full on Vibranium?

X

#8 Posted by ThunderPrince (7097 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps both of them.

#9 Posted by Richard96 (5810 posts) - - Show Bio

They get still pimp slapped.

#10 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16630 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: I don’t think Vibranium was the difference between Ultron and Vision. The mind stone was the main factor.

#11 Posted by EcoBlitz (5104 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: I don’t think Vibranium was the difference between Ultron and Vision. The mind stone was the main factor.

He wanted a new strong body that could house the mind stone. A weaker body would be counter productive.

Also what other materials is vision made of?

#12 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11108 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos still wins.

#13 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: You’re dodging the question. Why would Ultron make a weaker body? Sure, the mind Stone was a difference, but why would he make one out of weaker materials? He probably wouldn’t

X

#14 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (16630 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: I don’t think Ultron would make a weaker body at all, but does that change the fact that Vision is not completely made out of Vibranium?

It’s not like he has durability feats that surpasses Ultrons, like I said the difference between them is the mind stone.

#16 Posted by xZone (10347 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supremegeneration
#17 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Thanos, but he works a bit more for it.

Ultron left bruises on Thor that still hadn’t healed by the end of the movie. I think his punches could hurt Thanos.

#18 Edited by Alavanka (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Doesn't really matter how much vibranium was in Vision, it doesn't make a difference in this match. Thanos oneshotted Black Panther, who had a full vibranium suit. When Cap uppercutted Thanos with his vibranium gauntlets, the gauntlet that he used to connect with Thanos' jaw actually snapped off of his arm. Alot of people in Wakanda had vibranium. Barely helped with the outriders, and didn't help against Thanos. Hulk was bullying Ultron. Thanos would do pretty much the same.

#19 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16630 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: as durable as Ultron? He doesn’t have the same level of feats. Ultron has much more Vibranium in him, the dude took Thor’s Lightning, Iron Man’s repulsers & a blast from the mind stone at the same time.

#20 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (16630 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka: when did I say Ultron would be able to withstand Thanos punishment?

And Hulk only ever fought Ultron after Thor, Iron Man & Vision done all the hard work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca9389143922
#21 Edited by deactivated-5ca9389143922 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone: Ultron wanted to be a "real boy", so I don't think he was thinking of just pure combat power when he created the body.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ca9389143922
#22 Posted by deactivated-5ca9389143922 (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway, I'd say that hurting Vision doesn't mean he can break pure vibranium, purely to the fact that Vision can change his density. We don't know how durable he was at the time.

Ultron only really got hurt by being melted at an unspecified temperature. We don't know how much blunt force his body can take, but considering that Thor can crack vibranium with a powered strike, I'd say Thanos can probably break him after a while.

Now, if this was on Earth . . .

#23 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2365 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron reveals Thanos is part of some secret cabal.

Oops, wrong franchise. Thanos still stomps.

#24 Posted by Chazzer (785 posts) - - Show Bio

No difference. Thanos just ups his offensive output and smashes them with ease.

#25 Posted by Lord_Doom159 (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#26 Edited by Alavanka (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness said:

@alavanka: when did I say Ultron would be able to withstand Thanos punishment?

And Hulk only ever fought Ultron after Thor, Iron Man & Vision done all the hard work.

If Scarlet Witch gets credit for breaking vibranium for bending the chestplate of a severely crippled Ultron, then Hulk should get credit for being the guy that actually crippled Ultron. Sure, Thor, Iron Man, and Vision melted the vibranium and softened it up for Hulk, but it's not like they burnt off all of the vibranium. The vibranium would have cooled and hardened by the time Hulk threw him from the quinjet. Even if Ultron hadn't been melted, I doubt it would have made much of a difference against the Hulk. Vision with Mjolnir was able to send Ultron flying too, and Hulk can basically punch as hard as Thor's hammer strikes without lightning. Maybe Ultron could have been able to better dodge or block, but he's still very much oneshotable once a hit connects.

Thanos basically humiliated the Hulk, and he has the power and space stone here which means moon feat and planet bust is on the table, so it's a mismatch either way.

#27 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16630 posts) - - Show Bio

@alavanka: dude Hulk and Ultron never fought each other in a fair fight, period.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#28 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos man handles them vibranium Ultron is weak as hell he posed zero threat to Hulk who Thanos fodderized

#29 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos one shots both