IC Standard Gear

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Vergo. Superior mobility and elusiveness through Geppo and Kamei, versatility offered from the other Four Powers, durability from scaling relative to Pacifistas who took the accumulative Pre-TS Straw Hat attacks to put down, and above Franky, who tanked a mountain level explosion with only a scorched face as lasting damage, Vergo’s tekkai durability is impressively emboldened farther by taking DJ kicks from a weakened PTS Sanji, who at full health, duel-two shotted a Pacifista with one kick, durability is amped further still when Vergo employs CoA that that no sold PTS Smoker’s punches, a Smoker strength relative to Punk Hazard Law. Furthermore, Vergo’s speed is comparable to that of PH-weakened Sanji, who is FTE to a version of himself who blitzed a point-blank lightning timer. Vergo’s reaction and perception speed are boosted by precognition. Moreover, seniority to Pica and subsequent stat + CoA relativity reasonably put Hajrudin’s strength fodder to Vergo—the same Hajrudin who punched away 10k tonnes of terminal velocity mass with enough force to break the sound barrier—that too whilst weakened from fractured bones.

While I do think the Raikage is faster overall, it’s not a substantial advantage due to his extremely limited ability to engage with flying opponents and Vergo’s precognition, strength, AP, and range edge with his bamboo.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

PlagueDocter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PlagueDocter

@socajunkie said:

1) Vergo.

Agreed.

That being said I think weaker characters than Vergo can beat the Raikage.

2) Superior mobility and elusiveness through Geppo and Kamei, versatility offered from the other Four Powers

Nothing says he has Kami-e (or Rankyaku) he has shown Soru, Geppou, Shigan and possibly Tekkai depending on how you take Sanji's statement. Marine's aren't inherently trained in Rokushiki they can have access to it and can learn it but that doesn't mean they learn all of the techniques we've seen this with Tashigi, Helmeppo, Coby, etc (only using a select fee techniques like Soru).

Through Geppou does give a massive mobility advantage along with Soru for a speed boost.

3) While I do think the Raikage is faster overall, it’s not a substantial advantage due to his extremely limited ability to engage with flying opponents and Vergo’s precognition, strength, AP, and range edge with his bamboo.

Is he is he though... you can EASILY get to higher relativistic speeds even midway to late PreTS (via Skypeia, Long Ring Long Land, Water 7/Ennies Lobby, Thrillerbark, Sabody, etc) to which they only get faster which is already on the Raikage's level of speed if not greater.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mind you Luffy by the end of Skypeia while weighed down was still too fast for an Amaru Enel using Mantra and the weakest of the Strawhats could dodge Enel's lightning, etc.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vergo carve his skull with bamboo stick.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: Raikage and no raikage is not extremely limited to engaging with opponents that could fight high up in the sky (atleast the level vergo will be at) plus vergo is not a long range fighter anyeays so i don't see the point.

Raikage is also considered to be a threat to KCM naruto who has way morrle durabikity feat than anyone vergo fought or scale to

You talked about range and precog edge both of which sasuke had, thats not enough, and raikage can grab the bambo stick himself, its not much of a range.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-667783547fe80
deactivated-667783547fe80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Railage wins

Trideca001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage oneshots, he can keep up with KCM Naruto who murks that entire saga of Onepiece characters.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trideca001: yeah because Naruto has a huge arsenal of busted attacks and versatility with his clones. Ay is a brick which is where one piece typically has Naruto beat.

OT- Vergo high diff. He has better defense, mobility and isn't that far behind speed wise.

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Raikage

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk I’ve got Raikage at lighting speed/somewhat faster; and that’s where I’ve got the likes of Rob Lucci… yeah… you can see where this is going lol.

KGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vergo lmaoclaps the fodder.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vergo fodderises

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Idk I’ve got Raikage at lighting speed/somewhat faster; and that’s where I’ve got the likes of Rob Lucci… yeah… you can see where this is going lol.

he canonically has higher speed than that

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

raikage faster stronger and usually smarter

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: are you about to quote the databook for me? Because I will pull out near light speed fatigued asf pre skip Zoro…

BigSnacks785x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@maulsmacker: are you about to quote the databook for me? Because I will pull out near light speed fatigued asf pre skip Zoro…

Pics already made me adapt to that meta so you can do it.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only thing Ay has is speed. Virgo mid diffs

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: lol I actually don’t believe in that meta, which is why I said what I said. But still fatigued pre skip light speed Zoro being = to Raikage in speed is a crazy upscale to Virgo.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: I will just pull back the argument to make Beginning of Shippuden Sasuke comfortably FTL, it's easy.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: and then we’d go to ftl luffy from foxy. lol.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maulsmacker: pt1 kakashi>>>>>>>>>>> a majority of the cast and even he’s below LS. My entire point is the db statement isn’t something I hold in high value cuz stuff like that can easily be done for both sides.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MaulSmacker

@ecoblitz: no way to place Raikage as low as lightning speed