Start off twenty feet apart.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By progenitorigin

Verdugo was just as, if not more durable than a xenomorph, as it took multiple freezing cannisters just to weaken the Verdugo, i'd go with the Verdugo.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Ferro Vida

Xenomorph is more versatile, imo, and its acid should affect the Verdugo.

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Space_Coyote

@Ferro Vida said:

Xenomorphs are far more fragile in comparison. They get taken out by common gunfire. And Verdugo is just as quick and agile as a xeno IMO.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ferro Vida
@space_coyote said:

@Ferro Vida said:

Xenomorphs are far more fragile in comparison. They get taken out by common gunfire. And Verdugo is just as quick and agile as a xeno IMO.

That depends on which movie you are going by. In the original Alien movies they were far more difficult to kill then that.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By progenitorigin

In the original Aliens movies, they were taken out by pulse rifles by the marines and other types of conventional firearms (such as the pump-action shotgun Lieutenant Hicks kept), if shot enough. Shooting the Verdugo without the freezing cannisters beforehand would only have it walk up and maul you.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ferro Vida
@progenitor said:

In the original Aliens movies, they were taken out by pulse rifles by the marines and other types of conventional firearms (such as the pump-action shotgun Lieutenant Hicks kept), if shot enough. Shooting the Verdugo without the freezing cannisters beforehand would only have it walk up and maul you.

The Aliens aren't using guns here. How do they fare against melting damage?
Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Space_Coyote

@Ferro Vida said:

@progenitor said:

Verdugo takes Xeno's head off and maybe loses his arm in the process.

Still wins though

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ferro Vida
@space_coyote said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@progenitor said:

Still wins though

Alien spits acid at Verdugo when it gets close. 

How agile is the Verdugo? 
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By progenitorigin

@Ferro Vida said:

@space_coyote said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@progenitor said:

Still wins though

Alien spits acid at Verdugo when it gets close. How agile is the Verdugo?

I would say about as agile as the Xenomorph, it was able to crawl through walls and floors to attack Leon S. Kennedy and barely give him time to avoid, i'll try and post video of the Verdugo later if no one else does.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ferro Vida
@progenitor: Cool, I'd appreciate it. If it is equal to the Xenomorph then the Xenomorph will probably lose.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By progenitorigin
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By TifaLockhart

Wow, an RE character winning a fight.

Verdugo wasn't nearly as bad to the bone as Nemesis, IMO.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By nick_hero22

Xenomorph wins

It's stronger, faster, more agile, and durable. It takes high caliber ammunition to peneterate their exoskeleton and once it gets it's exoskeleton peneterated it has highly potent acid for blood and they are capable of spitting acid as well. Xenomorphs are a score or more stronger than a human, they have been shown being able to rip through the hull of a underwater vehicle, pry open reinforced steel doors, and take down Power Loaders which are capable of lifting above 4,000 kg. I don't see why the Xenomorph would have a problem shredding the Verdugo since it is able to rip apart Colonial Marines who have extremely durable armor and even Predators who have very durable armor as well and physically superior to humans.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@nick_hero22 said:

Xenomorph wins

It's stronger, faster, more agile, and durable. It takes high caliber ammunition to peneterate their exoskeleton and once it gets it's exoskeleton peneterated it has highly potent acid for blood and they are capable of spitting acid as well. Xenomorphs are a score or more stronger than a human, they have been shown being able to rip through the hull of a underwater vehicle, pry open reinforced steel doors, and take down Power Loaders which are capable of lifting above 4,000 kg. I don't see why the Xenomorph would have a problem shredding the Verdugo since it is able to rip apart Colonial Marines who have extremely durable armor and even Predators who have very durable armor as well and physically superior to humans.

Well, it didn't really show it on that video but Verdugo are pretty much bullet proof until their frozen. 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nick_hero22

@OmegaDynasty said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Xenomorph wins

Well, it didn't really show it on that video but Verdugo are pretty much bullet proof until their frozen.

“It takes heavy armour-piercing military-grade weaponry to kill one and even then its not easy. We have the reports from Colonial Marines’ encounters with them. A Chinese farmer with a pitchfork, an Australian bird hunter with a shotgun, they’ll be wasting their time trying to stop a full-grown alien with either of those weapons.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg. 248-249

“The sounds of combat were drawing much closer as they finished. He could here the occasional ricochet ping off the alien armour, and whoever had taken over from the dead general would probably be hauling ass real soon.”-Aliens: Earth Hive pg 274

“A bullet spanged off the thing’s head, doing no more damage to the hard surface then a rubber ball bouncing on a plastecrete sidewalk. The alien turned and looked at the unseen shooters. “Aim for the woman!” sombodey screamed. “Shoot Janna!” Before the alien kidnapper could flee with its prey, three more shots boomed. One of them missed completely. One of them hit the aliens chest, flattened on the natural armour, and did no harm. The third bullet hit the woman, just above the left eye.”-Aliens:Nightmare Asylum pg 4-5

“Smith was close to the alien. As it twisted back to find him, Smith fired. He was too close. The focuser on the end of the plasma rifle nearly touched the thing. The beam pierced the aliens armor, but it also splashed. The plasma sprayed and hit Smith in the face. It cooked the flesh, boiled his eyes into steam.”-Aliens:Earth Hive pg 214

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By progenitorigin

Again, during Aliens, Lieutenant Hicks was able to penetrate the exoskeleton of the Xenomorphs with a classic pump-action shotgun, while using a shotgun would do little to nothing against the Verdugo, unless weakened by multiple freezing cannisters.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

Again, during Aliens, Lieutenant Hicks was able to penetrate the exoskeleton of the Xenomorphs with a classic pump-action shotgun, while using a shotgun would do little to nothing against the Verdugo, unless weakened by multiple freezing cannisters.

I don't recall a xenomorph being killed by a shotgun, the weapons the Colonial Marines have access to are superior to what's in the Resident Evil Universe. The weapons in Resident Evil may not do much damage to the Verdugo, but that doesn't mean the Colonial Marine weaponry won't take it down.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

I don't recall a xenomorph being killed by a shotgun, the weapons the Colonial Marines have access to are superior to what's in the Resident Evil Universe. The weapons in Resident Evil may not do much damage to the Verdugo, but that doesn't mean the Colonial Marine weaponry won't take it down.

If you don't recall Lieutenant Hicks (Michael Biehn) having a pump-action shotgun on hand when they were all asked to turn in the clips of their pulse rifles, I suggest you watch Aliens again, it even shows footage of Hicks firing off a shotgun at oncoming Xenomorphs followed by their screams, and another instance where he blows the back of one's head out when it tries getting in through the door of the tank vehicle. Not to mention, in Alien: Resurrection, they used multiple types of weaponry to kill the xenomorphs. I think it's more than a given to say that the Colonial Marines have superior weaponry to what's used in the Resident Evil universe due to the fact that the Colonial Marines are set in a futuristic world, but that doesn't change the fact that Hicks used a shotgun more than comparable to what's used in Resident Evil.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

If you don't recall Lieutenant Hicks (Michael Biehn) having a pump-action shotgun on hand when they were all asked to turn in the clips of their pulse rifles, I suggest you watch Aliens again, it even shows footage of Hicks firing off a shotgun at oncoming Xenomorphs followed by their screams, and another instance where he blows the back of one's head out when it tries getting in through the door of the tank vehicle. Not to mention, in Alien: Resurrection, they used multiple types of weaponry to kill the xenomorphs. I think it's more than a given to say that the Colonial Marines have superior weaponry to what's used in the Resident Evil universe due to the fact that the Colonial Marines are set in a futuristic world, but that doesn't change the fact that Hicks used a shotgun more than comparable to what's used in Resident Evil.

I read up on what you said happen, are you talking the scene where he sticks the shotgun in the things mouth? I don't think there was another scene where one was killed with a shotgun. The Verdugo isn't bulletproof either it can be killed with a Chicago Typewriter and Sam & Wesson Revolver without being frozen. I don't see how the Verdugo can take this fight, the Xenomorph is fast and agile enough to close in on the Verdugo and shred it since it is much stronger and has cut through both Colonial Marine and Yautja armor.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22: There are 2 scenes showing Hicks using the shotgun, the first time is when you see from the vantage of the tank vehicle's monitors, he is visibly seen shooting and killing xenomorphs with the shotgun, meanwhile screaming "Hudson, get out of the way!" Using the Chicago Typewriter isn't a very good reference, considering it's a special weapon unlocked and gives instakills to almost every kind of enemy in Resident Evil 4, and the S&W magnum is a highly powered handgun, it could easily puncture the exo-skeleton of the xenomorphs, IMO. I'm a huge fan of the Alien franchise, even in AvP: Requiem, the National Guard are seen with standard issue rifles shooting and warding off xenomorphs, and before that random townsfolk using their weapons to hold off the xenomorphs. I love the xenomorphs, but in this case, I just don't see it doing very well against the Verdugo, who I believe is more intelligent than a lone xenomorph drone, just as agile and durable, and possibly stronger, seeing as it was able to break free of being frozen, when the Alien in Alien³ exploded into a thousand pieces after being frozen.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Libertyprime

Alien drone loses but the warrior xenomorph (not the fake ass ones from avp 1 & 2) stomps the fuck out of it.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23  Edited By Deranged Midget

If it was the Queen then I could see it taking the win, but Verdugo could easily rip apart the regular Xeno.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22: There are 2 scenes showing Hicks using the shotgun, the first time is when you see from the vantage of the tank vehicle's monitors, he is visibly seen shooting and killing xenomorphs with the shotgun, meanwhile screaming "Hudson, get out of the way!" Using the Chicago Typewriter isn't a very good reference, considering it's a special weapon unlocked and gives instakills to almost every kind of enemy in Resident Evil 4, and the S&W magnum is a highly powered handgun, it could easily puncture the exo-skeleton of the xenomorphs, IMO. I'm a huge fan of the Alien franchise, even in AvP: Requiem, the National Guard are seen with standard issue rifles shooting and warding off xenomorphs, and before that random townsfolk using their weapons to hold off the xenomorphs. I love the xenomorphs, but in this case, I just don't see it doing very well against the Verdugo, who I believe is more intelligent than a lone xenomorph drone, just as agile and durable, and possibly stronger, seeing as it was able to break free of being frozen, when the Alien in Alien³ exploded into a thousand pieces after being frozen.

1) I'm going to have to see can I find a clip of thoses on Youtube and AVP: Requiem is non canon

2) Still doesn't change the fact that Verdugo can be harmed with gunfire without being frozen, if it can be killed by a Typewriter then a Pulse Rifle would demolish it.

3) A xenomorph might have been killed with a shotgun, but they have shown to be durable enough to survive getting shot in the head with a rifle, they can tank a few hits from a Pulse Rifle, and handguns don't even peneterate their exoskeleton whereas a revolver is capable of killing a Verdugo.

4) In Aliens Resurrection they used nitrogen gas on a Xenomorph and it didn't freeze or blow up.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Libertyprime

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

1) I'm going to have to see can I find a clip of thoses on Youtube and AVP: Requiem is non canon

2) Still doesn't change the fact that Verdugo can be harmed with gunfire without being frozen, if it can be killed by a Typewriter then a Pulse Rifle would demolish it.

3) A xenomorph might have been killed with a shotgun, but they have shown to be durable enough to survive getting shot in the head with a rifle, they can tank a few hits from a Pulse Rifle, and handguns don't even peneterate their exoskeleton whereas a revolver is capable of killing a Verdugo.

4) In Aliens Resurrection they used nitrogen gas on a Xenomorph and it didn't freeze or blow up.

The aliens that got killed by modern fire arms in AVP 2 are a variety of warrior's xeno's not the true ones because those xeno's grew quick, and the only reason Hicks managed to kill the xenomorph with the shot gun was he put it in it's mouth a shot it at point blank the explosion was not the force of the shot gun but the acid of the alien (since xenomorphs have pressured bodies that's why they explode or squirt acid a lot)

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

Again, you're ignoring the fact that the Chicago Typewriter is not just that, it's an unlocked instakill weapon, so no, the Verdugo isn't being killed by just a standard machine gun, it's being killed by a special unlocked weapon not canon in the game itself. As for the S&W magnum, I have absolutely no doubt that it would puncture the exo-skeleton of a xenomorph, whereas it takes the Verdugo being frozen multiple times just to weaken it's exo-skeleton. If this were a Queen, I wouldn't have any doubts, but a drone isn't standing up to the Verdugo.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By progenitorigin

@Libertyprime said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

The aliens that got killed by modern fire arms in AVP 2 are a variety of warrior's xeno's not the true ones because those xeno's grew quick, and the only reason Hicks managed to kill the xenomorph with the shot gun was he put it in it's mouth a shot it at point blank the explosion was not the force of the shot gun but the acid of the alien (since xenomorphs have pressured bodies that's why they explode or squirt acid a lot)

Watch Aliens again, you can clearly hear the screams of xenomorphs when Hicks is using the shotgun against them, as shown on the monitor screen while you're watching from the view of Ripley, and this was before he stuck the shotgun in the one's mouth.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Libertyprime

@progenitor said:

@Libertyprime said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

Watch Aliens again, you can clearly hear the screams of xenomorphs when Hicks is using the shotgun against them, as shown on the monitor screen while you're watching from the view of Ripley, and this was before he stuck the shotgun in the one's mouth.

O_o what's the screams have to do with the xenomorphs durability?

Anyway, as I was saying if this is a regular drone it loses but a warrior is bullet proof to standard munition and you need a lot of explosive bullets to kill just one.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

Again, you're ignoring the fact that the Chicago Typewriter is not just that, it's an unlocked instakill weapon, so no, the Verdugo isn't being killed by just a standard machine gun, it's being killed by a special unlocked weapon not canon in the game itself. As for the S&W magnum, I have absolutely no doubt that it would puncture the exo-skeleton of a xenomorph, whereas it takes the Verdugo being frozen multiple times just to weaken it's exo-skeleton. If this were a Queen, I wouldn't have any doubts, but a drone isn't standing up to the Verdugo.

Just because the Chicago Typewriter is a unlock doesn't mean that it isn't canon. Doubt that revolver would peneterate the exoskeleton of a xenomorph they have been shown to effortless tank hits from a heavy sidearm. You still haven't addressed the fact that the xenomorph is capable of doing much more damage up close with it's strength and claws than the Verdugo is capable of doing.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

Just because the Chicago Typewriter is a unlock doesn't mean that it isn't canon. Doubt that revolver would peneterate the exoskeleton of a xenomorph they have been shown to effortless tank hits from a heavy sidearm. You still haven't addressed the fact that the xenomorph is capable of doing much more damage up close with it's strength and claws than the Verdugo is capable of doing.

It's not canon because it goes with the mobster outfit which is also unlockable, not to mention it is an instakill weapon. If a handgun in Alien: Resurrection was able to shoot an alien clear through the head, why wouldn't a high powered S&W magnum be able to? Not to mention, it's almost impossible to say a xenomorph is more offensively capable than the Verdugo, considering they both use similar techniques; their claws, tails, etc. Since when is AvP: Requiem not considered canon in the AvP universe? Proof, please.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

It's not canon because it goes with the mobster outfit which is also unlockable, not to mention it is an instakill weapon. If a handgun in Alien: Resurrection was able to shoot an alien clear through the head, why wouldn't a high powered S&W magnum be able to? Not to mention, it's almost impossible to say a xenomorph is more offensively capable than the Verdugo, considering they both use similar techniques; their claws, tails, etc. Since when is AvP: Requiem not considered canon in the AvP universe? Proof, please.

Neither of the AVP movies are canon, they are non canon because they never happen in the AVP Universe (Comics and Novel) and the movies were never stated to be canon anyways. What kind of hangun was used in Alien Resurrection because majority of all weapons during that timeline would be superior to a S&W magnum and like I said before xenomorphs have been shown to tank gunfire. Offensively xenomorphs have been shown to be able to slice through Colonial Marine armor which is made of titanium and they are strong enough to pry their way through a reinforced steel door. The Verdugo is lacking in the strength and damage output department.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

Neither of the AVP movies are canon, they are non canon because they never happen in the AVP Universe (Comics and Novel) and the movies were never stated to be canon anyways. What kind of hangun was used in Alien Resurrection because majority of all weapons during that timeline would be superior to a S&W magnum and like I said before xenomorphs have been shown to tank gunfire. Offensively xenomorphs have been shown to be able to slice through Colonial Marine armor which is made of titanium and they are strong enough to pry their way through a reinforced steel door. The Verdugo is lacking in the strength and damage output department.

There's nothing to suggest that the Verdugo couldn't simply use it's prehensile tail to behead the lone xenomorph drone. Xenomorphs are always more effective in numbers, on their lonesome, while they prove to be a threat to humans, still can be killed by conventional means. In Alien: Resurrection, the handgun used wasn't anything special, it was used by one of the mercenaries who dangled upside-down to get the shot. Never stated to be armor piercing or anything of the like. It's presumption to say that the Verdugo lacks the damage output, or strength, to kill the xenomorph, when it was able to break itself free from being completely frozen, tank shotgun and other shots (unless a rocket launcher was used), crawl through the walls and floor while going through steel to try and attack Leon S. Kennedy from unseen vantages. I see nothing to prevent the Verdugo from killing the xenomorph, while most likely getting wounded by the acidic blood in the process.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor:

There is nothing suggesting that the Verdugo would be able to peneterate the exoskeleton of a xenomorph, in the novels and comics they have been shown to be extremely durable. The Verdugo would lose due to being much slower and weaker compared to a xenomorph and lacking the damage ouput necessary to compete.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor:

There is nothing suggesting that the Verdugo would be able to peneterate the exoskeleton of a xenomorph, in the novels and comics they have been shown to be extremely durable. The Verdugo would lose due to being much slower and weaker compared to a xenomorph and lacking the damage ouput necessary to compete.

If it takes a few rounds from a shotgun to kill a xenomorph outright and a rocket launcher to kill the Verdugo outright, I think the statistics speak for themselves. There's also nothing to suggest that the Verdugo wouldn't be able to penetrate the exoskeleton of a Xenomorph, if anything, their speed and agility seem to be rather similar, as it seems the xenomorph was partly an inspiration for the design of the Verdugo.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

There's nothing to suggest that the Verdugo couldn't simply use it's prehensile tail to behead the lone xenomorph drone. Xenomorphs are always more effective in numbers, on their lonesome, while they prove to be a threat to humans, still can be killed by conventional means. In Alien: Resurrection, the handgun used wasn't anything special, it was used by one of the mercenaries who dangled upside-down to get the shot. Never stated to be armor piercing or anything of the like. It's presumption to say that the Verdugo lacks the damage output, or strength, to kill the xenomorph, when it was able to break itself free from being completely frozen, tank shotgun and other shots (unless a rocket launcher was used), crawl through the walls and floor while going through steel to try and attack Leon S. Kennedy from unseen vantages. I see nothing to prevent the Verdugo from killing the xenomorph, while most likely getting wounded by the acidic blood in the process.

Yes the Verdugo lacks both the strength and damage output to harm a drone and even if it get pass the exoskeleton it will get sprayed with highly potent molecular acid. The xenomorph is a score or more stronger than a human, capable of taking down a Power Loader that can lift above 4,000 kg, pry open a reinforced steel door, and tear through Colonial Marines who have armor made from titanium, ceramite, and kevlar. The Verdugo hasn't done anything remotely comparable, and breaking free from a thin layer of ice while being shot is hardly impressive.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor:

If it takes a few rounds from a shotgun to kill a xenomorph outright and a rocket launcher to kill the Verdugo outright, I think the statistics speak for themselves. There's also nothing to suggest that the Verdugo wouldn't be able to penetrate the exoskeleton of a Xenomorph, if anything, their speed and agility seem to be rather similar, as it seems the xenomorph was partly an inspiration for the design of the Verdugo.

I like how you ignore the quotes I posted that show that a xenomorph is capable of tanking a hit from a plasma rifle which is superior to a rocket launcher. Xenomorphs are almost as fast as Predators (I think they are roughly even) who far superior to the Verdugo in speed. The xenomorph has a clear advantage in strength and damage output as well but you keep ignoring it, Leon can freaking survive hits from the Verdugo.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor:

I like how you ignore the quotes I posted that show that a xenomorph is capable of tanking a hit from a plasma rifle which is superior to a rocket launcher. Xenomorphs are almost as fast as Predators (I think they are roughly even) who far superior to the Verdugo in speed. The xenomorph has a clear advantage in strength and damage output as well but you keep ignoring it, Leon can freaking survive hits from the Verdugo.

I didn't ignore them, I simply consider the movies to be more canon as they came first, and in the movies, a pump-action shotgun is capable of killing a xenomorph drone, which, unless is specified otherwise by the OP, is what we're talking about here.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TifaLockhart

@nick_hero22: I thought you were one of the guys who dismisses gameplay entirely?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor:

I didn't ignore them, I simply consider the movies to be more canon as they came first, and in the movies, a pump-action shotgun is capable of killing a xenomorph drone, which, unless is specified otherwise by the OP, is what we're talking about here.

Both movies and novels are canon, but the xenomorphs in the movies seem a lot more weaker than what they are today in terms of physical stats.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nick_hero22

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@nick_hero22: I thought you were one of the guys who dismisses gameplay entirely?

Reread the thread again, gameplay can't be used when certain attributes are clearly overexaggerated (we were talking about Mortal Kombat).

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TifaLockhart

@nick_hero22: I reread the thread and that still doesn't answer my question.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22: I reread the thread and that still doesn't answer my question.

You still don't understand what I was trying to say? Health and Durability isn't accurate in most fighting games or action games because it is overexaggerated to make the game more enjoyable.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TifaLockhart

@nick_hero22: There's no need for insults. I am asking you whether or not you are one of the people who dismisses gameplay entirely as I honestly cannot remember your stance.

It's a "yes" or "no" question.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22: There's no need for insults. I am asking you whether or not you are one of the people who dismisses gameplay entirely as I honestly cannot remember your stance.

It's a "yes" or "no" question.

I'm not insulting you but my stance was clearly explain in the thread that you are discussing and I just explained it to you again. Sometimes gameplay can be accurate to a certain level sometimes it's not accurate at all.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TifaLockhart

@nick_hero22: Please show me the post. I've read this thread multiple times.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22: Please show me the post. I've read this thread multiple times.

I was talking about the Mortal Kombat thread were I explained my views and then I re-explained them in this thread a couple posts ago.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TifaLockhart

@nick_hero22: What the frag does Mortal Kombat have to do with Xenomorphs and B.O.W.s?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22: What the frag does Mortal Kombat have to do with Xenomorphs and B.O.W.s?

Thats were we discussed the topic of gameplay mechanics, gameplay mechanics was never discussed in this thread until you brough it up.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TifaLockhart

@nick_hero22: Then why were you citing the Chicago Typewriter and the S&W? Those are clearly gameplay mechanics.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22: Then why were you citing the Chicago Typewriter and the S&W? Those are clearly gameplay mechanics.

Because Progenitor said the Verdugo was bulletproof when it wasn't frozen which isn't true since it is capable of being harmed by both guns.