3. BFR is not allowed

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If Hulk has issues putting Wolverine down with brute force, then Venom probably cant, although he does outclass Wolvie in strength and speed.

Logan COULD win

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Venom.

alik28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom outclasses him in everything but durability since win is only ko then venom takes it but by drath well then itd go wolvie

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom will win eventually.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom will defeat Logan 10/10 with ease he even has a healing factor comparable and speed and strength on a whole differant level

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Logan. Eddie or Flash isn't faster than Wolverine, combat speed should be around even, and in an all-out brawl Wolverine has the tools to put down Venom, while Venom will tire with nothing in his arsenal to put down Logan.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Logan. Eddie or Flash isn't faster than Wolverine, combat speed should be around even, and in an all-out brawl Wolverine has the tools to put down Venom, while Venom will tire with nothing in his arsenal to put down Logan.

If Hulk cant put wolverine down with brute force, then neither can Venom, although he does outclass Wolvie in strength and speed.

Logan should win

Lol, just lol

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@llehdevil said:

Lol, just lol

What do you want proof on?

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@llehdevil: isn't as fast as Logan?

And venom has nothing to put him down?

please explain both, espically about Eddie who was blitzing Spider-Man consistently in every one of their battles

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head said:
@llehdevil said:

Lol, just lol

What do you want proof on?

Flash dodged a Night Point Blank Rifle Shot from Kraven, while drugged and not fully bonded with the Symbiote

Also dodged a Tank Round and Tank Turret Fire while not fully bonded with the Symbiote and holding someone

I highly doubt Logan has anything in this range

As for "tool" Logan once stabbed Eddie and Eddie laughed, Both Eddie and Flash have a healing factor that basically negates all slashing damage

Logan can't hurt Venom, like at all

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its the other way around honestly. Wolverine lacks the tools to put down Brock and Thompson where as they can easily incapacitate him with tendrils. Venom is a pretty horrible fight for wolverine. He may lack the agility and spider-sense Peter has but he more than makes up for it with the healing factor.

If Hulk cant put wolverine down with brute force, then neither can Venom, although he does outclass Wolvie in strength and speed.

Logan should win

Hulk can put Logan down. Likewise Eddie has taken hits from juggernaut and professor hulk and Flash has taken hits from red hulk.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@llehdevil said:

I think its the other way around honestly. Wolverine lacks the tools to put down Brock and Thompson where as they can easily incapacitate him with tendrils. Venom is a pretty horrible fight for wolverine. He may lack the agility and spider-sense Peter has but he more than makes up for it with the healing factor.

@decaf_wizard said:

Logan should win

Hulk can put Logan down. Likewise Eddie has taken hits from juggernaut and professor hulk and Flash has taken hits from red hulk.

I agree with you, minus for the Juggernaut Hit, That was Pure Pis, in that same fight Venom was smacking him around like it was nothing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tendrils or webbing can be used as incap. Here. Definitely backing Venom.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@bullet_to_the_head: Eddie was losing until he received an amp IIRC.

I have the comic right now,

Juggernaut punches Venom through a Wall, then he started insulting him, and Venom B!tch smacked him away. Venom started talking to him, and the Cain chucked him into a portal, then he received the Amp

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Venom ragdolls him to oblivion.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@bullet_to_the_head: Eddie was losing until he received an amp IIRC.

I have the comic right now,

Juggernaut punches Venom through a Wall, then he started insulting him, and Venom B!tch smacked him away. Venom started talking to him, and the Cain chucked him into a portal, then he received the Amp

I don't think Eddie sending juggernaut flying necessarily means he hurt him. I've seen Metallo punch superman across Metropilis and superman comment that the punch didn't hurt him and he just felt the hit. Not all times when power houses get knocked around do they get hurt.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Also for the record I'm not arguing you need to be juggernaut level to knock out Eddie. I'm just saying much like how Logan has taken hits from hulk Eddie has taken similar hits from juggernaut. My point was more so that taking hits from 100+ tonners doesn't mean it takes 100+ tonner to knock you out seeing as street levelers take hits from 100 tonners frequently.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

venom

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@bullet_to_the_head: Also for the record I'm not arguing you need to be juggernaut level to knock out Eddie. I'm just saying much like how Logan has taken hits from hulk Eddie has taken similar hits from juggernaut. My point was more so that taking hits from 100+ tonners doesn't mean it takes 100+ tonner to knock you out seeing as street levelers take hits from 100 tonners frequently.

K

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom dominates. Logan has nothing to give Venom pause. I dare say stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: iirc, the Hulk has had difficulty putting Wolverine down with physical force alone, although he was ponding him pretty badly. I would amend my perevious statment to: If Hulk had some issues putting down Logan with physical force alone, then Venom probably would have far worse issues.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel Venom is a bad matchup for Wolverine.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: iirc, the Hulk has had difficulty putting Wolverine down with physical force alone, although he was ponding him pretty badly. I would amend my perevious statment to: If Hulk had some issues putting down Logan with physical force alone, then Venom probably would have far worse issues.

Well which fight are you referring to? Regardless I don't think one needs to be the hulk to knock wolverine. Logans average villains (basically people who at least pose a threat to wolverine) are people like Wendigo, roughouse, sabretooth, deadpool, gorgon, etc. There are some 80-100 tonners in there but no one who is hulk level.

Regardless venom can just restrain wolverine with his tendrils...Considering tendrils have attacked Peter from below ground, and the fact Eddie has used them to catch bullets I don't think Logan can counter them. Its kind of like webbing except tendrils can change direction.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@llehdevil: Flash and Eddie are both faster than Logan. Peter has commented on Eddie being faster than him and Eddie has the feats to prove it and Flash has kept up with Peter, Kaine, Carnage, and Toxin. Eddie lacks Thompson's healing feats but Thompson regret his head on panel once and reattached limbs.

Logan's tools are negated and Eddie or Thompson can easily restrain him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashro44

@granitesoldier said:

@llehdevil: Flash and Eddie are both faster than Logan. Peter has commented on Eddie being faster than him and Eddie has the feats to prove it and Flash has kept up with Peter, Kaine, Carnage, and Toxin. Eddie lacks Thompson's healing feats but Thompson regret his head on panel once and reattached limbs.

Logan's tools are negated and Eddie or Thompson can easily restrain him.

Eh, I wouldn't say Eddie is faster than Peter. Eddie was stated to be an equal to Ben Reily and by extension Peter though. I agree with the rest.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@jashro44: I thought in one of their early exchanges Peter stated Eddie was faster and stronger than he was. I'd have to double check, but it realistically isn't important here because he's still faster than Logan.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I thought in one of their early exchanges Peter stated Eddie was faster and stronger than he was. I'd have to double check, but it realistically isn't important here because he's still faster than Logan.

Peter has commented in the past he is more nimble than Eddie in the past and hand books have specified Peter is faster than Eddie. All though I am willing to say there equals in raw speed since its been stated on panel.

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan can't even beat Spider-man.. Venom would wipe the floor with him

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Spidey can web Wolvie then Venom certainly can.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Venom.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By green_skaar

Venom

And what's this nonsense Hulk can't put Wolverine down?

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_they_fear: Thats World War Hulk, one of the most powerful incarnations of Hulk. Nice attempt at lowballing Wolverine's physcial durability

I never really though that Hulk cant put Wolverine down, just that he had issues doing it. Venom should be able to incap Wolvie with tendrils but not physical damage, because if some versions of the Hulk had trouble doing it, Venom sure can't.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@decaf_wizard: During Wolverine Origins #28 Hulk one-shoted Logan. This is your standard Savage Hulk.

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom should take this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

God_301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
Super_Saiyan_Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom.

fortniteking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By d1111212

Venom dominates

Avatar image for deactivated-6492589c59640
deactivated-6492589c59640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for nabu_uni_zatara
Nabu_UNI_Zatara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom with extreme ease, if not for PIS crippling Venom (or Wolv's plot armor). Venom can simply restrain Wolv with the symbiote tentacles x100, then bury him (or drown him). Game over.