Venom

No Caption Provided

vs.

Jubilee

No Caption Provided

-------------------------------------------

- In character

- One day prep

- Jubilee has vampire and mutant powers.

- Venom is Eddie Brock

- Battlefield: Utopia. Start in view of one another, 100 yards apart.

-------------------------

For more of my battle threads, click here!

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joygirl: do you have some vampire jubilee feats?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@higorm:

There we a good few of them in this thread, one of them being speedblitzing a teleporter.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joygirl: she is fast but what she can do to harm or even put Venom down?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

Blast him with pafs. She has her mutant abilities as well in this battle.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Brock has tanked granades,rpgs an 100 ton punches. She has too be stronger than spidey to do any damage with her physical attacks as Brock has laughed at parker's hardest punches.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomousdragon:

Yeah, figured she wouldn't do much with normal punches, but she may get something done with her molecular explosions, and she's quick/durable enough to keep up.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubilee. Her speed and strength combine with her mutant power (which Venom should be vulnerable to) should be enough to overwhelm Venom.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom eats her.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubilee. With her mutant and vampire powers, she has several ways in which to attack Venom. FIrst off, set off her paffs, creating a tonne of noise of which he is susceptible to - and because of her speed, decapitate him.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@joygirl said:

@higorm:

Blast him with pafs. She has her mutant abilities as well in this battle.

I honestly don´t think that´s enough against Venom..

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Name55555
@lykopis said:

Jubilee. With her mutant and vampire powers, she has several ways in which to attack Venom. FIrst off, set off her paffs, creating a tonne of noise of which he is susceptible to - and because of her speed, decapitate him.

agree

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pastepotpete1

@roddy010:

@roddy010 said:

Jubilee. Her speed and strength combine with her mutant power (which Venom should be vulnerable to) should be enough to overwhelm Venom.

but jubilee is not murderer vemon is one wolverine is one spiderman may not be a murderer but spiderman ( unlike jubilee) is very street ,vemon can make his heart bate stop and pretend he is dead and then bite off jubilee's head when she turns her back .. he coud camoflauge himself to a building or tree and shoot a web in jubilees face then pummel jubilee to death .. a lot of things vemon can do not really a lot jubille can do vemon wins this 99/100

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom easy.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman took on whole X-Men but I'm can do pretty much anything Vemon can do that and more.. her powers do not equate to sonics and fire so we don't even know her blast really going to hurt him is if you're not using sonics and you're not using fire venom can take a lot of punishment .. Jubilee slugging it out wit vemon hand to hand would be very cruel

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Venom

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BlackWind

From a sizable distance without playing around Jubilee could win. I have seen her nuke a very large building before.

Though that is a very big if. And likely won't happen.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubilee.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jubilee.

by saying jubillee do you realize you're basically saying that jubillee can beat spiderman do you realize that?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@night4345 said:

Jubilee.

by saying jubillee do you realize you're basically saying that jubillee can beat spiderman do you realize that?

Not really. Peter doesn't have the same weaknesses as Venom.

JillBill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im kinda leaning towards jubilee if he's vulnerable to sound and her powers can take advantage of that and she has comparable speed she should be able to beat him. I'm not saying jubilee can beat spiderman i'm saying she could take advantage of the symbiotes weakness to sound to beat him.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete said:
@night4345 said:

Jubilee.

and vemon doesnt have the weakness spiderman has like less strenght less speed and inability to kill

jubilee cannot duplicate fire vemon has much more of a tolerance to sonics than does carnage her powers arent going to hurt him

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jillbill: It aint really sound so much as it is sonics, like something can explode and venom wont just go into the feedle position

Avatar image for no_one_expects_the_silver_surf
No_one_expects_the_Silver_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say venom has got this, while her speed may be comparable, i don't believe her plasmoids will due much to our friendly neighborhood Klyntar. If Venom can get his hands on her shes pretty much dead

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy010:

@roddy010 said:

but jubilee is not murderer vemon is one wolverine is one spiderman may not be a murderer but spiderman ( unlike jubilee) is very street ,vemon can make his heart bate stop and pretend he is dead and then bite off jubilee's head when she turns her back .. he coud camoflauge himself to a building or tree and shoot a web in jubilees face then pummel jubilee to death .. a lot of things vemon can do not really a lot jubille can do vemon wins this 99/100

Jubs has fought and beat a group of hand assassins. As Wondra Jubs stomped a Super Skrull to death....to DEATH....that's def intent and will to kill in my book....and when Wolvie was Death Jubs shot him through a building, so I think she packs enough power to damage Venom....plus her vampire abilities giver her super strength and speed, and she can transform to vapor...so imo Jubs w/ her powers and vampire skills she could take this. Jubs 6/10

JillBill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think that jubilee can still take it she's powerful enough to at least get a couple wins even without her powers being the most effective.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pastepotpete1

@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:

@roddy010:

@roddy010 said:

Jubs has fought and beat a group of hand assassins. As Wondra Jubs stomped a Super Skrull to death....to DEATH....that's def intent and will to kill in my book....and when Wolvie was Death Jubs shot him through a building, so I think she packs enough power to damage Venom....plus her vampire abilities giver her super strength and speed, and she can transform to vapor...so imo Jubs w/ her powers and vampire skills she could take this. Jubs 6/10

@jillbill in other words you're saying jubilee can beat spiderman ahha that is rich im going to be telling my grand children that

@night4345 said:
@pastepotpete said:
@night4345 said:

Jubilee.

all it takes is one bullet to the head just one bullet and spiderman is dead the symbiote gives vemon a bullet proof hide

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:

@roddy010:

@roddy010 said:

@jillbill in other words you're saying jubilee can beat spiderman ahha that is rich im going to be telling my grand children that

@night4345 said:
@pastepotpete said:
@night4345 said:

Jubilee.

all it takes is one bullet to the head just one bullet and spiderman is dead the symbiote gives vemon a bullet proof hide

I'm not sure what, if anything, is being addressed to me....

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By pastepotpete1

@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:
@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:

@roddy010:

@roddy010 said:

@night4345 said:
@pastepotpete said:
@night4345 said:

Jubilee.

you're saying that jubilee can beat spiderman ..make a thread jubilee vs spiderman let me know how that goes

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:
@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:

@roddy010:

@roddy010 said:

@night4345 said:
@pastepotpete said:
@night4345 said:

Jubilee.

you're saying that jubilee can beat spiderman

Vampiric Wondra? Possibly...let look at it stat-wise. Assuming the battle takes place at night. Speed they're about equal w/ her vampiric abilities. Durability goes to Jubs as she's now somewhat immortal, and has some of Wolvies healing abilities. She has enhanced strength(around 1 tonner), tho spidey still has her strength-wise. They're both about equal in agility now, w/ a slight edge going to spidey since he can actually crawl on and stick to surfaces. She also has enhanced senses and reflexes and is superior to peter in actual H2H combat. Power-wise Jubs Pafs would be extremely troublesome for Peter and venom given her degree of control and aptitude....so yes...with her normal powers plus vampire stats I think Jubs could beat spidey and venom 1 v 1.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By pastepotpete1

@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:
@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:
@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:

@roddy010:

@roddy010 said:

@night4345 said:
@pastepotpete said:
@night4345 said:

Jubilee.

Vampiric Wondra? Possibly...let look at it stat-wise. Assuming the battle takes place at night. Speed they're about equal w/ her vampiric abilities. Durability goes to Jubs as she's now somewhat immortal, and has some of Wolvies healing abilities. She has enhanced strength(around 1 tonner), tho spidey still has her strength-wise. They're both about equal in agility now, w/ a slight edge going to spidey since he can actually crawl on and stick to surfaces. She also has enhanced senses and reflexes and is superior to peter in actual H2H combat. Power-wise Jubs Pafs would be extremely troublesome for Peter and venom given her degree of control and aptitude....so yes...with her normal powers plus vampire stats I think Jubs could beat spidey and venom 1 v 1.

unless jubilee learns to fight like taskmaster or becomes a herald she wont beat spiderman

it seems like everyone who gets some kind of agility thinks they are on a par with night crawler or spiderman .. guys like daredevil moonknight black widow captain america are nowhere near as agil as spiderman

superior in h2h combat ? bull .. she superior at going to the mall using a credit card to give charles xavier credit card loan depth that is the only thing she is superior at she cant fight she never could ...spiderman trained with shang chi

her power puff would be trouble sum for peter her power puff cant even take out a mob of people like the cartoon show she couldnt even take out a mob i could make thread about her power puffs vs peters speed and agility he would break her neck before she could even aim at him right.. in the comics she has used her power puffs on people and she cant even give them a 3rd degree burn

she can lift one ton are you kidding me you must be joking spiderman doesnt fight anyone who is under 10 ton class doesnt fight anyone under 5 ton class that would make him a bully wouldnt it ?.. why would you say something like one ton ? you want to win this debate why didnt just make up a lie and say she is in the same strenght as spidey sometimes spidey can lift things that are 20 tons .. one ton means he can just web her and she wont have the strenght to break out if she uses her power puff to break out she could give herself 1st degree burns oo wait she cant even give anyone a 3rd degree burn

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:
@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:
@kitsune_kusanagi said:
@pastepotpete said:

@roddy010:

@roddy010 said:

@night4345 said:
@pastepotpete said:
@night4345 said:

Jubilee.

unless jubilee learns to fight like taskmaster or becomes a herald she wont beat spiderman

it seems like everyone who gets some kind of agility thinks they are on a par with night crawler or spiderman .. guys like daredevil moonknight black widow captain america are nowhere near as agil as spiderman

superior in h2h combat ? bull .. she superior at going to the mall using a credit card to give charles xavier credit card loan depth that is the only thing she is superior at she cant fight she never could ...spiderman trained with shang chi

her power puff would be trouble sum for peter her power puff cant even take out a mob of people like the cartoon show she couldnt even take out a mob i could make thread about her power puffs vs peters speed and agility he would break her neck before she could even aim at him right.. in the comics she has used her power puffs on people and she cant even give them a 3rd degree burn

she can lift one ton are you kidding me you must be joking spiderman doesnt fight anyone who is under 10 ton class doesnt fight anyone under 5 ton class that would make him a bully wouldnt it ?.. why would you say something like one ton ? you want to win this debate why didnt just make up a lie and say she is in the same strenght as spidey sometimes spidey can lift things that are 20 tons .. one ton means he can just web her and she wont have the strenght to break out if she uses her power puff to break out she could give herself 1st degree burns oo wait she cant even give anyone a 3rd degree burn

You shouldn't be so condescending if you're unfamiliar w/ Jubs feats

Jubilee's Vampiric abilities giver her superhuman speed, agility, strength, senses, and durability...which would mean she's faster, more agile, and more durable than DD, BW, and Cap...she is superhuman

Yes Jubilee knows H2H combat! She trained with Wolverine for years before becoming Wondra in the New Warriors. Before she joined the X-men she took down a group of Hand ninjas solo.

Not only has her Pafs taken out mobs of ppl...they've one-shotted powerful foes like Sauron, Emplate(1 finger, 1 shot), and The Blob(multiple shots). She's sent many ppl flying bakc w/ her pafs including wolverine, pyslocke, and rogue...she's stalemated St. Croix, and a prime sentinel. And she's shown many pafs strong enough to blow up houses and buildings.

As a vampire she's beaten grey gargoyle, machinesmith, night thrasher, and completely overpowered a super skrull.

Jubs can control the power size and speed of her pafs....meaning she can literally place tiny pafs floating all over the battlefield and detonate them at will...she's detonated pafs inside of ppls heads before...and she can absorb her own pafs back inside of her body and do no damage...so it's not likely peter can make her damage herself w/ them at her level now....

and let's not forget...tho he was physically stronger than vamp jubs, morlun is a vampire and wrecked spidey....

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: @kitsune_kusanagi: You guys don't need to keep quoting all those posts. Just reply and copy+paste the post you're replying to or delete the earlier posts.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By pastepotpete1

@kitsune_kusanagi"spiderman got whopped by morlun so he would lose to jubillee " im not even going to respond to that because that is what i call trolling so im ending this debate right here but you and @night4345 are more than welcome to debate with me in my spiderman vs jubilee thread and night4343 there is nothing wrong with quoting

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: There's no rule against it but it does fill the thread for no reason.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kitsune_Kusanagi

@pastepotpete

No venom doesn't have precog. And Spidey beating vamp Jubs b/c of spidey sense is a somewhat viable argument, but there's plenty of opponents who have shown to be fast enough to tag spidey even tho he has his precog. Since consecutive high-speed attacks he may be able to see coming, but his body just isn't fast enough to react. This is why I think Jubs w/ her powers AND vampire abilities/stats would be able to overwhelm Spidey and Venom. For example....Spidey has been tagged SEVERAL times by Wolvie who is significantly slower than vamp jubs, and vamp Jubs also has enhanced senses...not to the spiderman degree....but I think they're fairly close to wolverines.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brock uses the symbiote to take over jubilee then they sing karaoke to Katey Perry fireworks!

Venom gets pregnant jubilee says it looks nothing like her. Brock somehow looses half his stuff ....

Yep jubilee wins by alimony.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if we are talking classic classic jubilee then i don think its fair to mention eddie brock .. the number villian of spiderman .. however movie vemon may be interesting

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump to say venom is way above Jubes now.