venom vs hulk

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KR1$UPR3M3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KR1$UPR3M3

who wins?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I go with Hulk.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hulk.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Venom. I'll make a case in a minute.
Post Edited:2008-05-29 21:05:16

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vrakmul

Hulk claps once and venom falls over and dies.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

And this has been done before, Lock please.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Dreadnaught says:

"Hulk claps once and venom falls over and dies."

You're gonna have to do better then that Dread...

Let me ask you this? Can Hulk hit what he can't see? Venom has invisibility and also has Shape-shifting. Whats not to say, Venom shape-shifts into Doc Samson or someone who is close to Bruce, comforts him into a false sense of security and then BAM. Turns back into Venom and smacks him with enough force to break all the bones in his face.

What about Webbing? or Spider-Sense? Thunder-clap is the best you got? Please...

Venom has taken blasts of Sonics to the head and lived.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Midnight Lantern says:

"Dreadnaught says:
You're gonna have to do better then that Dread... Let me ask you this? Can Hulk hit what he can't see? Venom has invisibility and also has Shape-shifting. Whats not to say, Venom shape-shifts into Doc Samson or someone who is close to Bruce, comforts him into a false sense of security and then BAM. Turns back into Venom and smacks him with enough force to break all the bones in his face. What about Webbing? or Spider-Sense? Thunder-clap is the best you got? Please... Venom has taken blasts of Sonics to the head and lived. "

Your over-estimating a guy who couldn't ever beat Spider-man.

Brock has had the symboite Thunderclapped almost all the way off of his body.Hulk can do that all day.Venom could never break a bone in Hulk's face.Iron Man couldn't even do that and he's a better fighter and is much stronger than Venom.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Post Deleted.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

Midnight Lantern says:

"Dreadnaught says:

Let me ask you this? Can Hulk hit what he can't see? Venom has invisibility and also has Shape-shifting. Whats not to say, Venom shape-shifts into Doc Samson or someone who is close to Bruce, comforts him into a false sense of security and then BAM. Turns back into Venom and smacks him with enough force to break all the bones in his face.

What about Webbing? or Spider-Sense? Thunder-clap is the best you got? Please...

"

at hulk's level? I doubt it. Venom has fought professor hulk and got his ass handed to him. and sound goes in all direction so hulk doesn't need to aim.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Midnight Lantern says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/16000/be5acb71f959598767dd12c4732e537d/167003_400.jpg"

What is this supposed to prove? That an old version of Hulk ot tangled up in a symbiote?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

Midnight Lantern says:

"http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/16000/be5acb71f959598767dd12c4732e537d/167003_400.jpg"

What comic is this?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul

Professor hulk demolished venom. World war hulk would turn him into mush. Sadly the big fat green popeye wannabe wins.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((did hulk and venom fight in the comics?)) (( i go with hulk))

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"((did hulk and venom fight in the comics?)) (( i go with hulk))"

yes, in the 1990s, hulk gave venom a lethal dosage of applause.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

Post Deleted.

KR1$UPR3M3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KR1$UPR3M3

so hulk wins.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Static Shock

Midnight Lantern says:

"You're gonna have to do better then that Dread...Let me ask you this? Can Hulk hit what he can't see? Venom has invisibility and also has Shape-shifting. Whats not to say, Venom shape-shifts into Doc Samson or someone who is close to Bruce, comforts him into a false sense of security and then BAM. Turns back into Venom and smacks him with enough force to break all the bones in his face.What about Webbing? or Spider-Sense? Thunder-clap is the best you got? Please...Venom has taken blasts of Sonics to the head and lived."

You know that Buckshot and everyone else owned you and eganthevile1 in a debate like this. You know Venom doesn't stand a chance. He is completely outclassed here, and Hulk has a sufficient amount of strength to make a thunderclap powerful enough to weaken or kill him. You say he has taken blasts of Sonics to the head and lived. But, how strong are those attacks compared to a thunderclap from a super-powered being who's strength is many times greater than the class 100?

Face it. Venom loses this fight.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn

I dont see how a case could be made here for Venom. He is no where near Hulk's Strength or Durability level. Hulk would make that Symbiote Freak his hoe after this fight was over.

Hulk wins here

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk wins rather easily.

neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By neno1277

the hulk

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zee crusher

In one comic I rememeber Venom taking over hulk. Thor comes in an breaks hulks neck after the heroes agreed they would rather have him down. The venom took over Thor.

Another comic an evil scientist was doing something and it caught the attention of hulk and venom. However the two thought of each other as the bad guys and fought to a stalemate till I think venom started a convo. Then they saved the day.

I'd give this to venom.

SilverSurfa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SilverSurfa

Vance Astro says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Dreadnaught says:
You're gonna have to do better then that Dread... Let me ask you this? Can Hulk hit what he can't see? Venom has invisibility and also has Shape-shifting. Whats not to say, Venom shape-shifts into Doc Samson or someone who is close to Bruce, comforts him into a false sense of security and then BAM. Turns back into Venom and smacks him with enough force to break all the bones in his face. What about Webbing? or Spider-Sense? Thunder-clap is the best you got? Please... Venom has taken blasts of Sonics to the head and lived. "
Your over-estimating a guy who couldn't ever beat Spider-man. Brock has had the symboite Thunderclapped almost all the way off of his body.Hulk can do that all day.Venom could never break a bone in Hulk's face.Iron Man couldn't even do that and he's a better fighter and is much stronger than Venom."

r u kidding me? Venom beats spiderman everytime they meet.

bigtalk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bigtalk

Hulk just went against Sentry. He took out Blackbolt. He destroyed the FF. He mangled the Avengers, Iron Man, Doctor Strange (as Zom).

Venom? He may be bad, but the Hulk wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-64b75ea58ad0d
deactivated-64b75ea58ad0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnight_lantern said:

Dreadnaught says:

He has no Spider-Sense, all he does is just nullifying Spider-Man's.

@vance_astro said:

Midnight Lantern says:

"Dreadnaught says:

Your over-estimating a guy who couldn't ever beat Spider-man.

Brock has had the symboite Thunderclapped almost all the way off of his body.Hulk can do that all day.Venom could never break a bone in Hulk's face.Iron Man couldn't even do that and he's a better fighter and is much stronger than Venom.

Wtf are you talking about? Venom is a villain(or anti-hero as it said) that Spider-Man absolutely can't beat. He has supreme same specialities and he nullifies his Spider-Sense. Hulk is not that strong being that would even think to use thunder-clap. lawl. Yes, Venom can easily break whole bones in Hulk's body he has. At least he could do that on his face maybe not rib. Iron Man? He's a better fighter? Iron Man? Wtf are you talking about? Iron Man ain't even shit compared to Wolverine. Who's worse than even Spider-Man who is worse than Venom on fighting.

@static_shock said:

Midnight Lantern says:

"You're gonna have to do better then that Dread...Let me ask you this? Can Hulk hit what he can't see? Venom has invisibility and also has Shape-shifting. Whats not to say, Venom shape-shifts into Doc Samson or someone who is close to Bruce, comforts him into a false sense of security and then BAM. Turns back into Venom and smacks him with enough force to break all the bones in his face.What about Webbing? or Spider-Sense? Thunder-clap is the best you got? Please...Venom has taken blasts of Sonics to the head and lived."

You know that Buckshot and everyone else owned you and eganthevile1 in a debate like this. You know Venom doesn't stand a chance. He is completely outclassed here, and Hulk has a sufficient amount of strength to make a thunderclap powerful enough to weaken or kill him. You say he has taken blasts of Sonics to the head and lived. But, how strong are those attacks compared to a thunderclap from a super-powered being who's strength is many times greater than the class 100?

Face it. Venom loses this fight.

Venom do stand a chance. In Spider-Man The Animated Series Venom could take down a tank without even giving effort. I don't know if it matches with comics but Hulk can't do better than that. In Hulks' movies he could hurl them. And he can pull him with his webbing and strike his body until it completely breaks. Venom is now more durable against sounds. Probably way too far more stronger than a fucking thunderclap no matter how super-powered being it is, it's still a fucking thunder-clap that comes out of a 25 feet being. And Hulk is not that strong being that would even think to use thunder-clap. lawl.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this being bumped?

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk wins easy

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thunderclap=GG

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie Versions is closer

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk blinks

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk kills him.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brokendiamond: Those posts were 10 years ago. I haven't even seen Midnight lantern post or reply to anyone in a long time and I've been on the vine for almost 5 years.

Try not to necro 10 year old threads.

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers