No Caption Provided

-----------------------------------

- In character

- 1 day prep

- Venom is Eddie Brock

- Hawkman is Carter Hall

- Hawkgirl is Shiera Hall

- Basic gear

- Battle takes place in New York, crowded. Start 100 yards apart, in view of each other.

--------------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I would say venom. That's also a pretty awesome picture of him.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@jashro44:

Thanks, I made sure to shop around for a bit to get the best one. :D

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shavo

team stomps

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By tg1982

I'm watching Justice League and Justice League Unlimited on Netflix right now and I have to say Hawkgirl is my fav on the show, so I go with her and Hawkman.

Also I think the Hawks are better fighters and possibly stronger than Venom, but I admit I'm not really knowledgeable on the Hawkteam

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tg1982:

They are definitely not stronger. Venom at his peak has shown some feats that put him in the 40 ton range, the Hawks have always been very low-tier in strength. If they win it will be through teamwork and weaponry.

Venom also has infinite webbing, camouflage, tendrils capable of strangling or smothering, some kind of poison stuff, and borderline invulnerability to most things. Brock!Venom has even shown extreme resistance to fire and sonics, his baseline vulnerabilities.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tg1982

@joygirl: Oh yeah, I completely forgot about camoflauge thing Venom can do. I never knew about any kind of poison ability Venom had. I'm not really sure who would win, tho.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tg1982:

I never knew he had anything like that either but apparently he defeated Sandman via bite.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Is that the only known time? If so is it a chance of PIS, or something? (just asking)

And also I meant to say "not that knowledgeable of The Hawkteam" not Venom. I litteraly only know of them from the cartoons (mostly Hawkgirl) so don't know how accurate their portrayal was in the cartoons. I just noticed my mistake in my first post. Although my Venom knowledge is still only average at best, I haven't followed him for many years since the 90's so my knowledge of him may still be lacking anyways. LOL.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tg1982:

Brock hasn't been Venom for a while so I think you're safe. I forget what Brock is doing right now, trying to kill symbiotes I think.

As far as I know that was only once, so it could be PIS. But I know it did happen.

As far as the Hawkfolks, my knowledge on them is also very shaky, I pitted them both against Venom because I saw a Hawkman vs. Spider-Man thread a while back that seemed to do decently.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team
Hawkman could solo's

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Well I think if their (The Hawks) maces are anything like in the cartoons then I think they could do some damage, Hawkgirl's mace was like a walking plot device. LOL

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Venom wins.

Guys like Deathstroke can almost beat either of those two.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jashro44

Brock is currently toxin and iirc he beat sandman by biting his sand organs. Honestly that fight was huge pis.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tg1982:

I figured the Nth metal should barely be enough to make this a contest. It's still a blunt instrument which Venom is immensely durable against, having taken blows from Thing, Hulk, and Juggernaut with little effect.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

If you would be so kind, what title is he in right now? I'd like to catch up, I haven't seen anything from him since Lethal Protector and The Madness.

Also that sounds stupid. I'll ignore that then. ^_^

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jashro44

@joygirl said:

@jashro44:

If you would be so kind, what title is he in right now? I'd like to catch up, I haven't seen anything from him since Lethal Protector and The Madness.

Also that sounds stupid. I'll ignore that then. ^_^

He is currently in venom trying to kill the venom symbiote. I think he will be in next months issue.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Gah, I really have to actually pick that up. I have been avoiding it because I resist the idea of a new Venom so strongly. I did read Circle of Four though and it was really good. >.>

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Equonox

@joygirl: N-th metal - gives both of them pretty insane durability, healing factor, super strength (not like Supes level, but probably somewhere near Spidey and Venom), and has been used to disrupt/negate other superpowers (not to mention all they would have to do is clank them around to make the symbiote spaz out).

Agreed w/ @erick_williams, Hawkman may be able to solo, but even if he can't they take it easy. Nth metal mace to the face would crank even a symbiote (in fact, Morphicius displayed a lot of symbiote-esque powers EG shapeshifting, super strength, etc., and Hawkman wasted him). Not to mention they can fly.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Joygirl

@equonox said:

@joygirl: N-th metal - gives both of them pretty insane durability, healing factor, super strength (not like Supes level, but probably somewhere near Spidey and Venom), and has been used to disrupt/negate other superpowers (not to mention all they would have to do is clank them around to make the symbiote spaz out).

Agreed w/ @erick_williams, Hawkman may be able to solo, but even if he can't they take it easy. Nth metal mace to the face would crank even a symbiote (in fact, Morphicius was basically an amped-up DC version of a symbiote, and Hawkman wasted him). Not to mention they can fly.

Towards the end of his career, Brock took direct hits from Banshee and got back up from it.

And I reiterate, he's taken hits from Juggernaut, Hulk, and Thing. Thing he was about to kill.

Edit: Also, flying will be tricky if he uses his speed and webbing to set traps between buildings for them.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@joygirl: I do some battle boards and as of now (thanks to HigorM) I believe Venom would stomp the Hawks. HigorMs scans just showed alot of stuff and have not seen such for the Hawks

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom wins but not easily.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger: Deathstroke would also be able to beat Venom.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins this by an extremely slight majority imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Wildcat was able to take out hawkman before. Venom should win this @jackknight: no Deathstroke can't take out venom

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: one hit from the maze can put venom down.
correct me if im wrong.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Erick_Williams

@equonox said:

Agreed w/ @erick_williams, Hawkman may be able to solo, but even if he can't they take it easy. Nth metal mace to the face would crank even a symbiote (in fact, Morphicius displayed a lot of symbiote-esque powers EG shapeshifting, super strength, etc., and Hawkman wasted him). Not to mention they can fly.

Thats my theory, Nth mteal mace to the face ftw

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One hit from the mace could potentially make Eddie giggle. Repeated hits from the magic mace may make him change his mind but as I said, he is very resistant to blunt force. Spidey's hits usually do not effect him.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Venom takes this

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

cvenom wins hea class 80 tons unless hawkman has claws of hoores i dnt seem them winning

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@tg1982:

I figured the Nth metal should barely be enough to make this a contest. It's still a blunt instrument which Venom is immensely durable against, having taken blows from Thing, Hulk, and Juggernaut with little effect.

As others have said the Nth metal maces can do alot of damage, I don't think the maces themselves would hurt Venom, moreso it would be the properties and myriad abilities of the Nth metal that hurts him, but, honestly there is no telling if Nth metal would effect Venom or not, if not then the Hawks wolud probably lose, if it does then they'd most likely win. Either way I don't think it'd be a stomp by anyone.

This is a pretty good battle, IMO.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger: Deathstroke would also be able to beat Venom.

What are you serious?

The only version of Venom DS can beat is Gargan and Angelo.

Brock and Flash stomp him.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Joygirl

Bump

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@joygirl said:

@tg1982:

Can I see scans please? An old friend always said he was o Hulk's level before.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3:

Bleh, quick look yielded little, but I've seen a scan of Brock killing Thing with his tongue. And in Venom: The Madness he gets flogged by Juggernaut and just grins.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Venom is a pretty good series. Flash isn't really in the same league as brock (as was shwon when a weakened anti-venom danced around flash) but besides that I think flash is pretty cool. I have missed a few issues from circle of four and savage six admittedly so i don't have scans of stuff brock did in that story arc all though I can get some scans of other things eddie has done in venoms series if you want?

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By 18hunt

Hackman solos, also that bite only beat SM because of his sand DNA

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Vaeternus

Team will win here

INFINITE_DOOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By INFINITE_DOOM

VENOM win by decapitation

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42  Edited By Irishlad

The team wins by clinging their two maces together causing Venom to have a hissy fit.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Joygirl

Bump

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What bothers me is people saying

"If he gets hit by the mace."
And you think he's going to allow them to just hit him in the face. The symboite has tons of possibility. Could honestly even see them trying to come at him with the mace, only for him to wrap the symboite around the mace and whip it out of their hands or something of the sort.

Not calling the team scrubs, but I definitely give this to Venom. Those hits aren't going to keep him down.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt said:

Hackman solos, also that bite only beat SM because of his sand DNA

Sand DNA? WHAT!?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@joygirl said:

@jwalser3:

Bleh, quick look yielded little, but I've seen a scan of Brock killing Thing with his tongue. And in Venom: The Madness he gets flogged by Juggernaut and just grins.

wasnt he infected with a chemical that increased his powers?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: He was, but it was later in the series. This was baseline Venom that tanked Juggz' hits.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Venom is to stealthy, strong, and adaptable for the 2 hawks to battle in a city. If this was in a open area then they would probably take this, but its in a city and venom can camouflage and hide keeping them confused.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

i could see them coating him in gasoline and torching him

HammerDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers