Venom (Symbiote) VS Ash Ketchum

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ash Ketchum has the most powerful pokeball. Both start visible and 150 feet (45 meters) apart.

Fighting in jungle.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IRHP87

Depends on Pokemon lore. If non-Pokemon are catchable or if something similar is, then Madter Ball snags Symbiote and Ash has a new way to challenge trainers.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ash has to be with accurate and hit a fast moving target not gonna happen. Venom is gonna kill that pedophile masquerading as 10 year old boy trying to lure unsuspecting young female kids.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Doubt a Masterball would work on a human/symbiote
  • Venom can easily dodge, catch, or crush the ball.
  • Ash gets slaughtered and dies a horrible death.
IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abyssdarkfire: Ash has lots of experience with Pokeballs so accurasy is a non-issue. Speed seems adequate also.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By IRHP87

@MysticMedivh: It's not human, just symbiote. Plus, he can dodge but if it touches him he is caught. The main issue is if Ash can use Pokemon. If so, weakening symbiote makes the battle a stomp.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mysticmedivh

@irhp87 said:

@MysticMedivh: It's not human, just symbiote. Plus, he can dodge but if it touches him he is caught. The main issue is if Ash can use Pokemon. If so, weakening symbiote makes the battle a stomp.

The symbiote needs a human, it can't just be a symbiote (unless I'm mistaken.

Also:

No Caption Provided

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC, symbiotes existed first without people.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Honestly. I don't even really like Pokemon that much. But that is a normal Pokeball. A master ball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Normal Pokeball. I'm not even sure if the master ball is the most powerful Pokeball anymore either. Second. Believe it or not. That thing is probably a lot faster than a symbiote without a host. But with that being said can't Pokeballs only catch Pokemon?

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mee09: That's what it boils down to. Someone needs to scour every anime-canon Pokeball capture feat. If non-PKMN get caught, symbiote is logically fair game. I know Mewtwo is part human in the manga and Red catches his with Master Ball.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is silly. Either the symbiote can be caught or it cannot, and that is almost impossible to determine.

I'mma say the symbiote will bond with Ash (being the only human in the area), and Ash's willpower and "goodness" will allow him to keep control of himself and possibly infect the symbiote with goodness, although he'll still end up a bit more ruthless. He will become the greatest Pokemon trainer of all time, and end up ruling the world.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have been able to confirm that not only Pokemon are catchable, as in the episode "Primeape Goes Bananas" Ash catches a riceball, which isn't even a living creature. When you couple this with the fact that Porygon, a computer-based non-organic creature is catchable, along with a wide variety of living, organic creatures, I think it is safe to assume that symbiote should be catchable. Ash wins via Master Ball.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom goes inside Ash's pocket, and uses Deoxys as his host.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom gets a new host

PIKACHU!!!

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By militaryMan

Ash Ketchum

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom shits Ash into the vacuum of space

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom sits down, looks at Ash and sh!ts him off-world.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By oblivion360

venom bonds with ash then ash finally becomes the very best there ever was

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@mysticmedivh: Honestly. I don't even really like Pokemon that much. But that is a normal Pokeball. A master ball >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Normal Pokeball. I'm not even sure if the master ball is the most powerful Pokeball anymore either. Second. Believe it or not. That thing is probably a lot faster than a symbiote without a host. But with that being said can't Pokeballs only catch Pokemon?

Well then it's a good thing I know a thing or two about a Pokémon.

What makes the Masterball so different? Yes, that's right, it has a 100% capture rate. That's it. Assuming you successfully hit your target, and the Pokémon is absorbed into the ball, then the Pokéman has no chance of being able to get out. This logic does not apply to abstracts such as Dialga or Palkia, however.

Regardless, you have to ask yourself how fast can Ash throw the ball? Well for a ten year old kid, I know the answer: not very fast.

Let's just use the default symbiote here: Venom. He has dodged bullets at point blank, caught bullets, and is fast enough to keep up with Spider-Man in combat. I have no doubt in my mind that he can react to a Pokéball being thrown by a pre-pubescent kid.

He can also easily extend his symbiote, grab the ball, and crush it before it even gets near him.

But let's assume the ball somehow does hit him, then what? Venom is still a human, he may have a symbiote, but he's a human nonetheless. So the Masterball wouldn't do anything.

Ash Ketchum

How so?

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

What makes the Masterball so different? Yes, that's right, it has a 100% capture rate. That's it. Assuming you successfully hit your target, and the Pokémon is absorbed into the ball, then the Pokéman has no chance of being able to get out. This logic does not apply to abstracts such as Dialga or Palkia, however.

Regardless, you have to ask yourself how fast can Ash throw the ball? Well for a ten year old kid, I know the answer: not very fast.

Let's just use the default symbiote here: Venom. He has dodged bullets at point blank, caught bullets, and is fast enough to keep up with Spider-Man in combat. I have no doubt in my mind that he can react to a Pokéball being thrown by a pre-pubescent kid.

He can also easily extend his symbiote, grab the ball, and crush it before it even gets near him.

But let's assume the ball somehow does hit him, then what? Venom is still a human, he may have a symbiote, but he's a human nonetheless. So the Masterball wouldn't do anything.

@militaryman said:

Ash Ketchum

How so?

Ash just have to catch him. What's so hard about it? Do you really think Ash can get hurt in children's show?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@mee09 said:

@militaryman said:

Ash Ketchum

How so?

Ash just have to catch him. What's so hard about it? Do you really think Ash can get hurt in children's show?

That logic is bad.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Venom were subject to the Pokemon Universe rules, and if Ash were somehow able to throw the master ball fast enough, and if it hit Venom, then I suppose it would catch him.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Venom were subject to the Pokemon Universe rules, and if Ash were somehow able to throw the master ball fast enough, and if it hit Venom, then I suppose it would catch him.

Possible since pokeballs are programmed to capture pokemon that would seemingly have the same physiology as the symboite.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

@ordinaryalan said:

Possible since pokeballs are programmed to capture pokemon that would seemingly have the same physiology as the symboite.

Agreed. Besides, I've learned that pretty much anything in the Pokemon Universe can be considered a pokemon. And if a symbiote were present in the Pokemon Universe, it would definitely be considered a pokemon.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By militaryMan

Venom Ash is the best trainer there ever will be.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By militaryMan
No Caption Provided