Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nickzambuto
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ALL

OUT

BATTLE!!!

It's time for a REAL fight. We're talking MGSV, Venom Snake, going up against Batman of the Arkham games.

Full arsenals here, full resources. Snake is strolling around in D-Walker against Batman's Batmobile. Snake's got Quiet at his side but Batman is rolling with the Arkham Knight. All guns, all gadgets; Kaz and Ocelot, and Oracle and Alfred are ready on comms. Battle begins at DUSK, and our two players are beginning on opposite ends of Gotham City.

Who wins this?

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gamejutsu

Take away that Batmobile, unless Snake has a metal gear with him, Batman and Knight are just gonna wreck them while they chill and drink coffee in the Batmobile.

Venom uses tech from the 80's as well.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nickzambuto

@gamejutsu said:

Take away that Batmobile, unless Snake has a metal gear with him, Batman and Knight are just gonna wreck them while they chill and drink coffee in the Batmobile.

Snake has D-Walker and all his weapons/gadgets.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Maybe too many angles to think about, hacking, gear, Batmobile, D-Walker....a lot going on in this battle....

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By SirFizzWhizz

@gamejutsu said:

80s Tech, as in the original and better Iphone, fully working mechanical arm, EMP grenades, TK like tech in gun form, a freaking metal gear! You know, weak ass 80s tech....

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tankmoblie stomps.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Devil_Driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

80's tech LOL

Loading Video...

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: @nickzambuto:

Yeah, I just wanted to say that for a while now.

But really though, what's a D-walker gonna do about the flipping Batmobile?

The thing has a grapple gun strong enough to pull the Batmobile upwards, blasters, lasers, missiles, electricity shield and most important of all some cup holders for Knight and Batman to put their coffee on.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing has a grapple gun strong enough to pull the Batmobile upwards, blasters, lasers, missiles, electricity shield and most important of all some cup holders for Knight and Batman to put their coffee on.

D-Walker is manned meaning Batman will be restricted to his non-lethal equipment. D-Walker has missiles and machine guns and better stealth capabilities than the Batmobile, and it's just as durable, besides Snake being exposed from the back.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamejutsu said:

D-Walker is manned meaning Batman will be restricted to his non-lethal equipment. D-Walker has missiles and machine guns and better stealth capabilities than the Batmobile, and it's just as durable, besides Snake being exposed from the back.

Big Boss also has a army. That he can and does summon to battle. That too.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boss lolstomps

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom Snake nukes him.

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gamejutsu

@nickzambuto: You're telling me that if Batman shoots those weak looking legs, it won't break and topple to the ground?

No Caption Provided

If the Batmobile's "tow cable" (lol it's a grappling hook for the Batmobile) doesn't break it, it can just hook on to it while doing donuts. This will do a ton of damage to Venom.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: You're telling me that if Batman shoots those weak looking legs, it won't break and topple to the ground?

No Caption Provided

If the Batmobile's "tow cable" (lol it's a grappling hook for the Batmobile) doesn't break it, it can just hoo on to it while doing donuts. This will do a ton of damage to Venom.

Why do you think this is the only gear Snake has? OP states all gear and resources. This includes multiple attack choppers, military men in Diamond Dogs, and EMP grenades to affect all Batman tech. Why are you just arguing the D Walker?

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Because you guys were too.

I was just saying Batman beats D Walker.

Batman can have trouble with other tech he has I will admit, but the Batmobile does not only have the functions the player is restricted to. If EMP grenades are so powerful, than why don't all characters use them?

Batman probably carries EMPs as well. Battle mode can take down several attack choppers and tanks. If the Batmobile can get close enough to a tall metal gear he can probably hook it's leg, then use boost and trip it.

This reminds me of Arkham Knight., where Batman also faces off against an army and their army vehicles.

Oh, what happened in that game.. Yeah?

He won?

This is also composite Arkham Batman, meaning he has ALL his gadgets from the three (four?) games, including REC, ice grenade, Electrified batarang, triple shot, electric and thermal gauntlets, and the disruptor gun and button.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By tparks

I don't see how the Batmobile is being discussed as a game changer, when Venom can take on Soholanthropus one on one. I don't see the Batmobile being anything more then a slight inconvenience.

I really don't see these two matching up real well. Maybe if it was forced to be a hand to hand fight, but with Venom having his complete gear, and ability to drop things like tanks out of the sky for him to use, I don't think this would even register as a real challenge in the game, unless there was some plot thing like Batman has to be taken in alive and not dead. Venom unleashed is more then just himself, it's the war machine of mother base at his disposal.

Batman has cool gadgets, and are good in the context of some of his missions, but in a match up like this, the guy who has built the most dangerous army on Earth has an advantage.

I might go as far to say he stomps.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamejutsu: Well its good to see fanboys of Batman extend to more than just his comics ;)

@tparks said:

I don't see how the Batmobile is being discussed as a game changer, when Venom can take on Soholanthropus one on one. I don't see the Batmobile being anything more then a slight inconvenience.

I really don't see these two matching up real well. Maybe if it was forced to be a hand to hand fight, but with Venom having his complete gear, and ability to drop things like tanks out of the sky for him to use, I don't think this would even register as a real challenge in the game, unless there was some plot thing like Batman has to be taken in alive and not dead. Venom unleashed is more then just himself, it's the war machine of mother base at his disposal.

Batman has cool gadgets, and are good in the context of some of his missions, but in a match up like this, the guy who has built the most dangerous army on Earth has an advantage.

I might go as far to say he stomps.

^

gamejutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By gamejutsu

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@gamejutsu: Well its good to see fanboys of Batman extend to more than just his comics ;)

God dammit!

No!

NO!!

NO!!!

@sirfizzwhizz said:

;)

FFFFFFFFFFFF-

@tparks said:

I don't see how the Batmobile is being discussed as a game changer, when Venom can take on Sahelanthropus one on one. I don't see the Batmobile being anything more then a slight inconvenience.

Oh right! Completely forgot about that! But you need to remember, all Snake did was shoot rockets and guns at him. He didn't use a skill that was unique to him to win. I'd say (don't be mad) Batman can beat it as well, since he is not afraid to use lethal weapons against a giant robot. Even if it is being operated by a person he will still take it down with rockets and lasers, and even autopilot the Batwing into it just to win. He can also use glide and his more powerful gadgets as well.

That being said you are right. If Venom can take down a Sahelanthropus, than the Batmobile only has a speed and agility advantage.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom Snake wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cba2a52946a4
deactivated-5cba2a52946a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we give full gear and backup then venom snake wins as he has as follows

infinte bandana

stealth

noctonovan

all equipment

Parasite suit with mist

Sahelantrophus with rail gun and all weapons

which can also rust the batmobile

Ocelot and other ally's

Tanks

choppers

apc's

an entire army of up to 3500 highly trained soldiers

Parasite armor

The raiden cynernetic body and gray fox one resulting in high speed movement

The skulls you captured as I am sure they could be programmed to work for snake by code talker

The blast arm and other arms

Precog/marking

reflex mode

Air strike

Sleep gas strike

chaff strike

weather modification

a nuke

Hundreds of weapon loadouts

A super sniper

and d walker

aswell as the skills and knowledge of the greatest soldier of the 20th century

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

What's the point of this thread? To say Venom can beat Batman let alone Solid or Naked Snake? Batman has had 4 major games (Asylum, City, origins, knight). Solid Snake has 4 major games also (mg, mg2, mgs1, mgs4). Batman stomps Venom because venom only has 1 game of feats. He's shown better h2h than even the other snakes in his striking and reaction moves. And the Snake's main approach to handling thugs is hiding in boxes for fear of getting shot at or running around shooting bad guys like 8 years olds playing Call of Duty.

dajhonmccloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClassicKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins....Mismatch?

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DottiestMoon
Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prepped Batman wins big time.

Cooldudeachyut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom Snake most probably.

siegev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom Snake is Big Boss' clone. He posses skills, experience and memory from Big Boss' past. I like Batman but if Big Boss can beat him, why wouldn't Venom Snake do it? Batman is a good fighter but there's tons of characters who surpass even the dark knight.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom. Certainly not a mismatch.

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham Batman of course, as much as I like MGS, no Snake would have a chance

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom snake.

Avatar image for natsudragneel41
NatsuDragneel41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham Batman

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By DragonbellZ
@quantum-savage said:

Arkham Batman of course, as much as I like MGS, no Snake would have a chance

Raiden Was a snake himself. So you are trying to tell me Arkham Batman would Beat Raiden who is a massively Hypersonic 500 Tonnner that Throws 40 Feet tall mechs across city blocks and Blitzes hyper advanced Cyborg Infantry In seconds AND solidus snake who was Deflecting dual 30MM Auto Cannons With Swords and blitzed a cyborg ninja (olga) ?

Sorry but you are the worst troll ever. Venom Snake would Break Arkham Batman and then Beat New 52 Bruce.

Ungas123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mist Parasite will rekt metal based tech of Batman. Unless proven otherwise, this includes his BatMobile and all of his electrical gadgets.

Adding stealth camo and his reflex shot, he can easily rekt Batman.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many angles to consider, so much different equipment...

I'll give slight edge into Venom Snake's favor, considering long-range combat (and Quiet sniping from afar).

The_BladeWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_BladeWolf

Batman is gonna be SO WRECKED in a direct fight against Venom is not even funny.

Venom is able to fight and beat 4 of these monsters with Wesker-like abilities AT THE SAME TIME in the middle of zombie outbreak:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

The fact he can go into a H2H fight against any of them is mindblowing considering these thing can destroys APC and tanks with just a few melee hits, Arkham Batman NEVER faced this kind of threats before.

Metallic Archaea.

It renders all metals obsolete, the corrosive archaea is able to oxidize metals, feeding off the energy in the electrons they received from the process. Parasite based tech is able to store corrosive archaea and able to incapacitate machinery and vehicles, remember, Venom has access to all his tech in this fight.

Offtopic: Venom feat of being able to beat an entire team of Armored Skulls makes Resident Evil characters (looking at you Chris) look pretty bad considering they have problem with just one guy with less abilities than the Skulls, its also funny how an old navajo was able to surpass Umbrella entire staff in creating more effective virus/parasite based supersoldiers.

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: I completely forgot about this thread, when I said Snakes I mean main Snakes , Big Boss, Venom , Solid etc and even then we're talking about Arkham Batman vs Venom Snake , And which this Snake doesn't have anything over this Batman , physicals , skills or intelligence, any Feats Venom has in MGSV , Arkham Batman could have done quicker and more efficiently. Quit getting so defensive over the internet , let people have their own opinions

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: I completely forgot about this thread, when I said Snakes I mean main Snakes , Big Boss, Venom , Solid etc and even then we're talking about Arkham Batman vs Venom Snake , And which this Snake doesn't have anything over this Batman , physicals , skills or intelligence, any Feats Venom has in MGSV , Arkham Batman could have done quicker and more efficiently. Quit getting so defensive over the internet , let people have their own opinions

Salty.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is gonna be SO WRECKED in a direct fight against Venom is not even funny.

Venom is able to fight and beat 4 of these monsters with Wesker-like abilities AT THE SAME TIME in the middle of zombie outbreak:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

The fact he can go into a H2H fight against any of them is mindblowing considering these thing can destroys APC and tanks with just a few melee hits, Arkham Batman NEVER faced this kind of threats before.

Metallic Archaea.

It renders all metals obsolete, the corrosive archaea is able to oxidize metals, feeding off the energy in the electrons they received from the process. Parasite based tech is able to store corrosive archaea and able to incapacitate machinery and vehicles, remember, Venom has access to all his tech in this fight.

Offtopic: Venom feat of being able to beat an entire team of Armored Skulls makes Resident Evil characters (looking at you Chris) look pretty bad considering they have problem with just one guy with less abilities than the Skulls, its also funny how an old navajo was able to surpass Umbrella entire staff in creating more effective virus/parasite based supersoldiers.

quantum-savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Rac95

I think Snake could pull a win, the parasite suit is a gigantic inconvenience for Bats and Quiet could just appear everywhere due to her incredible speed. With every equipment I say definitely Venom Snake, although Batmans Arkham tech is nothing to take lightly

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All equipment and resources?

Well there are manned tanks good luck not killing those lol

Has what an army.

Has an arm that can call down lightning. Teleport an enemy into his grasp.

Emps chaff grenades

Quite has uncanny abilities.

Bats and the knight are done.

Plus quite has great synergy with venom. O you wanna hide behind cover? How about I throw this grenade and have quite shoot it to you so it blows up in your face.

There's attack choppers all kinds of things.

And tapes that can make people fall asleep if they hear it.

Then you got a dog that is so psycho it knows how to stab people with a knife. No thumbs required lol.

And a horse who can poop on command to cause the batmobile to wreck.

And a Fulton cannon on dwalker to steal the batmobile.

I think you should limit some stuff lol

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake. He has better gear, an army, a superhuman sniper,and if it went to hand to hand he could take Batman.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Rac95

@jayskee: Well, he could fight and overpower Skulls and has a target-seeking-multi-warhead rocket launcher

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Snake destroys.

qqquiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By qqquiet

Snake doesn't even have to do anything. Quiet can just go in and put a bullet between Batmans eyes. Even Batman can't survive that. GG

BrockTheRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#48  Edited By BrockTheRock

Venom is the most capable Snake of them all.

Low level super-strength, speed & possibly durability.

The tech V has in the 80's is many times beyond the era he lived in, easily matches some of the stuff Batman can do.

Not saying he wins, but Batman will have a very difficult time.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without the Bat Tank, it’d be a stomp for VS.

But with it? I just don’t see Snake getting through that unless literally all of Mother Base is going at Bats at once. Which isn’t this scenario

So Batman wins in a good, but not exactly tough, fight.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without the Bat Tank, it’d be a stomp for VS.

But with it? I just don’t see Snake getting through that unless literally all of Mother Base is going at Bats at once. Which isn’t this scenario

So Batman wins in a good, but not exactly tough, fight.

Batmobile >>> Sahalanthropus confirmed?