Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gokluma
No Caption Provided

VS

Venom from his 2018 film

MCU Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Black Panther, Spiderman with Iron suit, Ironfist, Luke Cage, Daredevil,Falcon,Black Widow and Jessica Jones with all feats from mcu films

• Standard gear
  • No prep/random encounter
  • Fight till death, total incap No BFR
  • In character
  • Win By Killing,KO and Incap.

Take place in the streets of Disney world and starts 20 meters apart

Bonus fight. Guardians of Galaxy team from MCU's film replaces them to fight venom for a job

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mister_Surreal

This battle would take a long time, but Venom’s raw power would allow him to win eventually. One of his biggest advantages is his regeneration, any damage that he receives will heal in a few moments. He could bite off the limbs of everyone except, Black Panther and Luke Cage, everyone else doesn’t have enough durability. With those two left, Venom would just need to deal enough internal damage to kill them. Venom wins 8/10.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MUVDCU

I actually don't think the team can put him down. They are no where near as strong as they need to be to damage him. Riot was a tank he was smacking Venom 50 to 100 feet away and smashing everything nearby yet he wasn't even able to do any lasting damage to Venom. Panthers claws wouldn't do crap to him. Ditto with Caps shield strikes. They could potentially surround him but it wouldn't do much the symbiote can attack in anyway it wants and it sees all around him not dissimilar to Neji using Byakugan from Naruto. He's durable enough that literally nothing they do would even bother him.

No one has fire or sound attacks on the level that would actually be beneficial to the team. Panthers suit has to have Air holes which Venom would have use a tendril to slip through to choke him out. He's probably the hardest to kill. Panthers kinetic energy blast is the only thing that would possibly tickle Venom. As this is to the death I actually see Venom winning more rounds than not. It honestly might be a stomp he has a high level of regen and they can't really hurt him. The battle would last a bit but at some point it is just gonna be them all getting murdered one after the other. Poor Cap,IF,DD,Bucky and Jessica all get eaten.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gokluma

@muvdcu: Thank you for amazing comment and how would MCU Spiderman felt about venom's symbiote powers after eating so many people?

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom. Too durable and has crazy regen

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still venom.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: Not sure I understand what you are trying to say. I'm sure a bunch of people on the team would freak out when Venom eats someone though. Lol, I'm taking it as that is what he would do because he didn't say no eating good people til later in the movie.

Also it keeps Venom strong. I would think that after fighting the team for so long he would have to eat one of them to regain his strength and stamina a bit. Luke Panther and Spidey survive the longest. Jessica DD or IF die almost immediately. It's too bad they don't have Cyborg on their team he would probably analazye the symbiote and be able to tell it was weak to sound and mess him up.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muvdcu: Well I just meant how would he react to this guy? since MCU has no symbiote alien yet.

Alright thanks anyway

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MUVDCU

@gokluma: Oh, he would probably be creeped out. "Like what the heck is his costume alive. You know he kinda looks like that weird slime stuff from that old show called The X-Files. He can make weird tentacle thingies to grab things like I do with my web. Is somebody in their is or this just a big weird alien thingy? Holy crap did he just eat Daredevils head? What are we gonna do?" Trying for an honest Tom Holland reaction lol.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Paytience

The possibility of seeing Endo-Sym at some point means that introducing Venom into the MCU would be amazing.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@gokluma: Thanks for the compliment.

@muvdcu:I agree, Cyborg could actually solo Venom with his sonic cannons.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom but I am not sure he can tank a Iron fist punch.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blacharrt

Team wins handily.
Venom doesn't really have any good strength feat, he's agile, but from Feats alone I would say Luke Cage, Captain America, Black Panther alone could take him out. Considering Black Panther and Captain America in civil war showings, I would actually put both of them above Venom in a fight. Spiderman is on even keel with Venom's agility given that he actually has good feat against other superheroes and villains i would put him above Venom in strength, durability, speed. And his strength feat puts Cap, Luke Cage, and Black Panther to shame. Plus his webbing.
The only thing Venom really has is healing factor, but Venom can not sustain long fights even with baseline humans with guns. he needs to feed.
Webbing should be more than enough to hold Eddie and the symbiote for a very easy KO. The other people aren't really needed.
But Ironfist, would also be threat given his feat create's very Loud booms and shockwaves, this was shown in the Ironfist S1, Defenders, and in Luke Cage Season 2 (Paddy cake), Also possibly Falcon, with a sonicboom.
Venom only fought one person who was slightly on par with him and he got ragdolled

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom skills them all.

Unorthodoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom has damage soak and Regen they can't put him down he wrecks shop he just posses Luke to kill him.

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: I'm rolling with the team on this one. I believe that they have more than enough to do venom in with proper teamwork that is. Bucky shooting at him from a distance, luke, Black panther,Cap and Spider-man is going to have to be the main ones up in his face, iron fist is going to have to chi tag and run, and falcon is going to have to provide air support and dive bomb kicks.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom.

The fact that he was shrugging of getting thrown 100 ft away by Riot and regenerating from fatal wounds is enough for him outlast 99% of the team.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom should win, but their numbers and teamwork could give him trouble. If they had knowledge they could win.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom stomps

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 death4bunnies  Moderator

Team wrecks. One good iron fist seriously injurers venom.

While being harassed by falcon, spiderman, Bucky, and widow from range. Luke Cage and Black Panther could go toe to toe. Then panthers kinetic blasts.

Venom gets beat down.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: and yet some people think an Iron Fist punch wouldn't even KO Cap..

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

eddy

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Venom has some good dinner.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

If you think the fights with cap vs iron man and Ultron was legit then cap stomps venom.

If you think it wasn’t Then he losses.

Mcu Spider-Man feat of hurting ant man should be above any of venom strength feats and spider feat of grabbing cull hammer is above any of venom feats.

Venom can’t damage bp as he lacks the strength feats to do any real damage. I can see bp getting a lot of kinetic force and releasing it one shoting venom .

Honestly I don’t see how venom wins

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Since it's a random encounter and the Avengers/Defenders have no knowledge on Venom's weakness to fire or sonics, he should win this pretty handily, albeit in a long, long fight due to a large number of opponents. Nobody here has the damage output to hurt him, and he can cleave through the majority of them with ease considering symbiotes can cut through metal like warm butter.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom should win

Avatar image for deactivated-60d22a069f2ea
deactivated-60d22a069f2ea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers